Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319740 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2023
Spy360:

I agree šŸ’Æ
My point is when arteta notice we are starting to struggle against physical and low block opposition he should have prepare for it and unleash another plan that's what great coaches do notably klopp
You can't outclass klopp in 2 halves of football you take one he take the other
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
We need to get lavia from soton asap
Those fvckers are relegated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

My point is when arteta notice we are starting to struggle against physical and low block opposition he should have prepare for it and unleash another plan that's what great coaches do notably klopp
You can't outclass klopp in 2 halves of football you take one he take the other

The only issue with this your advice is that it's too late grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2023
Spy360:

The only issue with this your advice is that it's too late grin
Exactly so if we blame arteta for the like roland17 said he's right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Exactly so if we blame arteta for the like roland17 said he's right
Roland cannot be right is Arteta finishes first or second in the league. The end justifies the means.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Spy360:

Roland cannot be right is Arteta finishes first or second in the league. The end justifies the means.
Una bottle league after spending almost 90% of the season at the top and you say we should not blame arteta for not having plan B
Then we can just admit he can never be good enough to win the league or take arsenal back to the old glory days, can we agree to that so we don't keep our hopes high on arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:48pm On May 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Itā€™s tiring honestly . Tactics wey person use turn a team struggling to qualify for Europa to a team being considered as title contenders ā€¦.. make he change am to wetin ?

To 3-at-the-back that made fans call Arteta a defensive coach back then ? Funny enough I know itā€™s man city match that led to all of this outburst of emotions . We won man city during pandemic with the infamous 3-at-the-back but the overall season was shiit .

Hence my question, what do the fans actually want ?
Lol... I don tire.
You can't please everybody las las cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52pm On May 13, 2023
Spy360:

The bolded depends on what you mean by cover. A direct substitute or a tactical change.

Tierney is not a direct substitute for Zinny.

Many of us think Zinny is a LB and that's why we get confused. He is actually a midifelder in our starting formation. He only inverts to the LB role when we are defending.

Tierney is a LB.

Just as Zinny struggles to cover in the LB position during defending phase that's how Tierney will struggle in controlling the midfield in the attacking phase. Which one do you refer to forgo, control of the midfield or covering the LB position? Arteta prefers to control the midfield and that's why Zinny has always been preferred.

If midfield control remains top of Arteta's plans, then expect to see Xhaka.

As for Vieira you will only hope that Arteta views Trossard as a worthy no 8 than him.
The thing is Tierney have always been used when Zinny is not available (at first it was Tomi for like 2-3 matches)

Xhaka have never been deployed this season to play at Lb. So I don't see why he should be deployed now when no be say Tierney dey injured too. And we have just three matches to go

I mean, this matter simple. Na we dey try complicate am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2023
If u don't like arteta , you can take Graham Porter.
Teinery should play that role, he has been practicing it when zinny comes off during matches.
Arteta will learn new tactics over time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:40pm On May 13, 2023
Lush100:
If u don't like arteta , you can take Graham Porter.
Teinery should play that role, he has been practicing it when zinny comes off during matches.
Arteta will learn new tactics over time.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2023
I read vlahovic is interested in us
We should forgive the werey and go for him, jesus should compete with saka on the other wing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We should forgive the werey and go for him, jesus should compete with saka on the other wing
But na 30k per week we get o...em go manage am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:17am On May 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How do u not fancy Osimehn but wonā€™t mind Vlahovic ? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How do u not fancy Osimehn but wonā€™t mind Vlahovic ? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
He's not over hype, not expensive and certainly not a Nigerian
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2023
mostob:
But na 30k per week we get o...em go manage am?
You want him to ask us what we are smoking at the Emirates
He's ready to ditch Madrid and psg for us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:46am On May 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He's not over hype, not expensive and certainly not a Nigerian

But Osimhen is not overhyped . Maybe heā€™s expensive based on the contract he signed at Napoli and because their owner is a shrewd businessman; but heā€™s certainly not overhyped . He arrived Naples as a promising star and today heā€™s a full blown star going by his goal records and how his goals contributed greatly to their first league in 33 years .

As regards being Nigerian and age being a big deal; itā€™s obvious heā€™s not as old as some of his senior colleagues who discounted their age so much that it caught up with them. He still has some years of peak football ahead of him if he avoids serious injuries which could happen to anyone .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
Happy birthday Aaron ramsdale
More CS while you turn our legend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
Hope no dey again ā˜¹ļø
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2023
Second is not bad sha

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
Second is not bad sha

Donā€™t you think we should shut the season down by resting the first team players, since we have achieved our goal of finishing top 4 and overachieving with an assured 2nd place?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2023
Roland17:

Donā€™t you think we should shut the season down by resting the first team players, since we have achieved our goal of finishing top 4 and overachieving with an assured 2nd place?
Na
Arteta dibia man from deportivo still believe we can win the league
You remember the JuJu deportivo used on Milan to complete one of the greatest comeback in UCL history

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 14, 2023
Roland17:

Of what benefit will that be?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Of what benefit will that be?

Our first team players will go into the summer without injuries considering Zinny and Saliba are already out. Also, we will give fringe players a chance shine.

Mathematically, we are assured of a 2nd place, which is not bad and an overachievement based on the ā€œoriginal goalā€ of qualifying for the UCL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na
Arteta dibia man from deportivo still believe we can win the league
You remember the JuJu deportivo used on Milan to complete one of the greatest comeback in UCL history

Win the league? I thought the consensus here is that we were not interested in the league and the ā€œagreementā€ was to qualify for the UCL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2023
Roland17:

Win the league? I thought the consensus here is that we were not interested in the league and the ā€œagreementā€ was to qualify for the UCL.
Yes you are right about that though
The season is a success šŸ‘
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2023
Roland17:

Our first team players will go into the summer without injuries considering Zinny and Saliba are already out. Also, we will give fringe players a chance shine.

Mathematically, we are assured of a 2nd place, which is not bad and an overachievement based on the ā€œoriginal goalā€ of qualifying for the UCL.
Heā€™ll be telling his employers and the world he has conceded the league to City with 3 games to spare. That could get him fired from a serious board.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:18pm On May 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Heā€™ll be telling his employers and the world he has conceded the league to City with 3 games to spare. That could get him fired from a serious board.

You have until next week to deactivate this useless account grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
Me i dunno wetin enter these boiz today sha. 2-0

This is crap. This is bs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2023
AdisaOwala:

You have until next week to deactivate this useless account grin

I donā€™t understand your request
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:20pm On May 14, 2023
Abeg what is the scoreline? Wind blew my satellite dish away and google blocked me.

18 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:23pm On May 14, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

I donā€™t understand your request

It's better for you to deactivate than face the humiliation that awaits you as a result of your club bottling the league as predicted grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:23pm On May 14, 2023
Secondus fc .. una Well-done..
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kalan and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.