Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361422 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:

So Kvara wasn't exceptional?

Make we talk true, nothing dey the guy jare.

Wetin em dey do for Serie A, e no sure me say em go do am for EPL. Kai is just more suitable for us positional-wise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Do you watch Kvara? The guy selfishness eh..it will be bad for our team. Now, why would I take Kai ahead of him.

3. Experience: Kai has PL experience already so we won't have to wait for any acclimatization.

Valid points you made... Maybe except no3.

This pl experience is one scam I would never ever believe.

Maybe 10yrs ago, I'll believe that but not now cos many foreign players are taking into the league like duck to water
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Make we talk true, nothing dey the guy jare.

Wetin em dey do for Serie A, e no sure me say em go do am for EPL. Kai is just more suitable for us positional-wise
You see this bolded so....
I go open my eyes watch am well this season. E be like say e get something for him body wey I no dey see undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
You see this bolded so....
I go open my eyes watch am well this season. E be like say e get something for him body wey I no dey see undecided
Me sef dey look am with one eye. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Valid points you made... Maybe except no3.

This pl experience is one scam I would never ever believe.

Maybe 10yrs ago, I'll believe that but not now cos many foreign players are taking into the league like duck to water
You shouldn't call it scam bro. It varies from player to player. Also, circumstances may also determines that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
It is not that easy bro. 17-year old player sef dey homesick not to talk of small kids. E no dey easy to go far away from one's parents at such a tender age.
That boy isn't Nigerian oo plus I don't think he's been to Nigeria before.

Omorr, I will prefer being in my father/motherland of Brazil with a trusted uncle of mine while playing for a club that will give me pathway to future success than to follow my parents to a place where most dreams are killed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
That boy isn't Nigerian oo plus I don't think he's been to Nigeria before.

Omorr, I will prefer being in my father/motherland of Brazil with a trusted uncle of mine while playing for a club that will give me pathway to future success than to follow my parents to a place where most dreams are killed embarassed

grin grin

He may not have it in mind to go pro. Just to get something doing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
You shouldn't call it scam bro. It varies from player to player. Also, circumstances may also determines that.
I doubt there's even difference between Havertz experience and Kvara "own". Havertz wey I dey watch for Chelsea still deh like newbie for EPL:

Falling all over the place
Losing possession easily
Can't hustle for ball.

And it's been 3 years oo!!

Omorr, the only benefit of doubt I'm giving Havertz is that he's an arsenal player now and I just hope he proves me wrong and succeed here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
grin grin

He may not have it in mind to go pro. Just to get something doing.
Him no wan go pro naim him sign for kano pillars? grin

Dem tellam say monkey post don finish for Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2023
I'm really looking forward to watching Onana this season. Make the guy carry ball enter midfield. I wan see something.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Him no wan go pro naim him sign for kano pillars? grin

Dem tellam say monkey post don finish for Nigeria? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
That I'll pick Kai ahead of Kvara doesn't mean Kai is that exceptional na.
Do you know we need more of kvara as saka replacement than kaikai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
I doubt there's even difference between Havertz experience and Kvara "own". Havertz wey I dey watch for Chelsea still deh like newbie for EPL:

Falling all over the place
Losing possession easily
Can't hustle for ball.

And it's been 3 years oo!!

Omorr, the only benefit of doubt I'm giving Havertz is that he's an arsenal player now and I just hope he proves me wrong and succeed here
Ok bro... make we dey look. Nelson is injured again. Make we hustle matches give am this season and sell him to Saudi for 50m next summer abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Do you know we need more of kvara as saka replacement than kaikai
Kvara is just like Martinelli. LW is his best position. Moreso, you no fit sign player for 100m and use am as backup. Na waste of funds.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Ok bro... make we dey look. Nelson is injured again. Make we hustle matches give am this season and sell him to Saudi for 50m next summer abeg.
I've not really been too impressed with Nelson Tbh. I see people saying he's more talented than Saka but he hasn't shown me that.

Last season was certainly his best in an arsenal shirt and it seems he's now injury prone too. Omorr, it'll be better we sell him but it seems Arteta like him enough to give him a chance. And I no sure say Saudi fit come for am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
I'm really looking forward to watching Onana this season. Make the guy carry ball enter midfield. I wan see something.
Lol...
He'll improve man u tho.

Him, Varane/Martinez pairing plus Casemiro with Rashford.

Their quick transition and progressive play just go more dangerous to EPL teams

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Kvara na just dribbling and inshallah. Like I said, picking Kai ahead of Kvara doesn't mean Kai is exceptional.
Lol
Kai that his true is unknown... What is Kai even good at?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
I hope Messi will play in the mls all star
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Shegzdave:

Lol
Kai that his true is unknown... What is Kai even good at?
Lol... Na why I just deh say I wan see wetin dey this Kai body wey I no deh see since.

E be like say Spy and Mos.tob dey see potentials from Kai wey dey hidden from us all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... Na why I just deh say I wan see wetin dey this Kai body wey I no deh see since.

E be like say Spy and Mos.tob dey see potentials from Kai wey dey hidden from us all

Na who mostob like he like, who e no like e no like am.

Just what Kvara played last season alone dwarfs whatever Havertz has been playing in England for the last 3 seasons . I’m yet to see anything Havertz has done in England thus far to even attract how much we spent on him.

But he’s already our player sha , so let’s just hope that invisible potential finally materialize at arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Agent Wright

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
I've not really been too impressed with Nelson Tbh. I see people saying he's more talented than Saka but he hasn't shown me that.

Last season was certainly his best in an arsenal shirt and it seems he's now injury prone too. Omorr, it'll be better we sell him but it seems Arteta like him enough to give him a chance. And I no sure say Saudi fit come for am grin
Nelson is good. Was said to be better than Sancho sef. However, he has been inconsistent. Injury and lack of game time ain't helping too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just what Kvara played last season alone dwarfs whatever Havertz has been playing in England for the last 3 seasons . I’m yet to see anything Havertz has done in England thus far to even attract how much we spent on him.

But he’s already our player sha , so let’s just hope that invisible potential finally materialize at arsenal
No be by liking player bro. Kvara doesn't just excite me in anyway. E get why clubs no dey rush am like that. Kai was once the bride of football at Leverkusen before Chelsea signed him. Today, we can't say the same.

Footballing-wise, both are not exceptional. Financially and Positionally, I'll pick Havertz.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
He'll improve man u tho.

Him, Varane/Martinez pairing plus Casemiro with Rashford.

Their quick transition and progressive play just go more dangerous to EPL teams
Lol... we dey here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
No be by liking player bro. Kvara doesn't just excite me in anyway. E get why clubs no dey rush am like that. Kai was once the bride of football at Leverkusen before Chelsea signed him. Today, we can't say the same.

Footballing-wise, both are not exceptional. Financially and Positionally, I'll pick Havertz.

The bold is not true. Kvara was exceptional last season, in fact it's just like Saying Odegaard was not exceptional last season when in fact he was one of our best players.

Kvara, Osimehn and the Korean defender were there most important players that last season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Agent Wright
Arteta and the boys really fall this guy hand. I mean every Arsenal match day this guy is always in the studio.
I notice his absence towards the tail end of the season when we start fumbling embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Lol... we dey here.
When Man utd is your next opponent, just let your entire players especially midfielders to practice long range shot for 2 hours cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Sharrap!!!

What was his appearance and stats in the World Cup football and UCL he played? Mind sharing?

You told us Barca and PSG would jostle for his signature so he can carry them to win all competitions.

You are just emotionally attached to this dude nothing more.

Guen was so good with us Emery didn’t take him to his new job when Arteta kicked Guen out.

Their so called new Viera… rada-rada.
You are the one who gets hardon whenever Guen is mentioned..Does his long hairs remind you of your MiLFs? cheesy

You're the one emotionally attached to the boy, Arsenal fans have been discussing issues lately on this thread on interesting matters..we no see your own contribution since it isn't about Guen who lot's here have closed the chapter....
Last time I saw him was at the world cup and UCL and that puts you to shame who painted him like he is a championship level.

Radarada.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:

I go later dey give Mos.tob a bombastic side eye when Kai starts giving his Kai performance grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The bolded is facts.

The issue is, I still don't know where he'll fit in at arsenal cos all these Left sided 8 wey dem say him sabi play no dey convince me.

Fingers crossed that he performs well sha. I just really hope he does.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Nelson is good. Was said to be better than Sancho sef. However, he has been inconsistent. Injury and lack of game time ain't helping too.
Are you serious abi na just arsenal's fans hype?

I've been hearing how Sancho have been destroying academy youth teams since his Man city days(him and B.Diaz). I'm not sure I heard Nelson name with same weight oo except as just one of the budding young arsenal youngsters coming through

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.