Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313703 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Just look at Jorg.. That was supposed to be a simple pass..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
They no fit pass or hold ball again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kai kai with a wild shot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
These Spuds are now wasting time.. as Saliba makes an excellent tackle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Var should have called the ref for that udogie incident
It’s a pk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Saka limping badly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Esr first league appearance while kaikai have played all
E no fit better for arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Can we put the ball inside the box for crying out loud!

We need a goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
I am sorry I can’t get over last season, I just can’t. Games like these make me sad and a reminder that we blew it..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rubbish!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
2 points lost
E pain me aje
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
We missed Thomas Partey today and that is the truth..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Roland17:
We missed Thomas Partey today and that is the truth..
It has been destined that we would draw today ooo, else, Jorginho would have made a simple pass rather than holding on till he was dispossessed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Arsenal did well to get a point today considering we played the whole of the second half with 9 and a half men.

Joggingh... angry no you won't provoke me today is Sunday.

Kai is fast looking like chai unless something drastic happen.

Arsenal's medical team should try and use whatever is in their arsenal (pun intended) to patch Rice and Trossard up. I don't think I will be enable to see Joggingh.. and Nketiah in the starting XI at Anfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by cuffee: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kbs468:

Mr Man or Lady, Never you ever come to my mention via quoting me again OK

You can easily ignore my post after reading rather than tagging me ungrateful alright
fúck off. These are the Judas destroying arsenal in viewing centers. Their Jersey is red but their heart is blue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ivan Toney to Arsenal !

If it happens, Nketiah and Jesus minutes will reduce...

But I like it... I think we need a sharper CF we are wasting too many chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
ObaIgwe1:
Ivan Toney to Arsenal !

If it happens, Nketiah and Jesus minutes will reduce...

But I like it... I think we need a sharper CF we are wasting too many chances.
Done deal. And a good deal for us.

I've never been angry watching Nketiah as I was this afternoon. What even got me furious were his needless and useless fouls.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
mostob:
Done deal. And a good deal for us.

I've never been angry watching Nketiah as I was this afternoon. What even got me furious were his needless and useless fouls.
Where Una see the news
I will prefer we add nketiah to the deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Where Una see the news
The source where I got the news from.na legit one. More reliable than Fab sef..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
cuffee:
fúck off. These are the Judas destroying arsenal in viewing centers. Their Jersey is red but their heart is blue
You are a very big fool in all honesty
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Where Una see the news

Oloun, Nekky is so inconsistent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
The EFL cup should be able to give us the chance to rest some key players and play some youngsters.

Ramsdale

Tomi

Kiwior

Walters

Cedric

Elneny

Jorginho

Nwaneri

Lucky Dube

Nelson

Havertz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
How I wish Azeez is still the same Azeez, I would have just put him in place of that fraud. Unfortunately, he doesn't even start for the U21s
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Hmmm, last season ending vibes. Football is a game where you just need to be clinical. I hate the blame game of whether it was ref decision of opponents antics etc . Truth is that if a team plays well enough, they will be rewarded with chances and how well they convert determines the likely outcome in terms of the results. In fairness to the team, if only we had been more clinical, we could easily have won by 4 or 5 goals. Our conversion ratio. Was just too poor.

I like Jesus as a player but it irks me when he tries to make football complicated at times. We know he has the attributes of a very good player but this is knack to always try to be to skillful with too many tricks is really letting the team down at times. Bar Partey and Odegarrd. Trosard is miles above every other player in that team efficiency wise. Simple one or two touch footie and playing the balls into space for runners can do so much damage than always wanting to take on players even when it's not necessary. The less said about Jorg and Kai the better. All we can hope for is that our key players are injury free when we have very crucial games against tough opposition to play. 2 points lost on this one but we move unto the next

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jencejyde:
Hmmm, last season ending vibes. Football is a game where you just need to be clinical. I hate the blame game of whether it was ref decision of opponents antics etc . Truth is that if a team plays well enough, they will be rewarded with chances and how well they convert determines the likely outcome in terms of the results. In fairness to the team, if only we had been more clinical, we could easily have won by 4 or 5 goals. Our conversion ratio. Was just too poor.

I like Jesus as a player but it irks me when he tries to make football complicated at times. We know he has the attributes of a very good player but this is knack to always try to be to skillful with too many tricks is really letting the team down at times. Bar Partey and Odegarrd. Trosard is miles above every other player in that team efficiency wise. Simple one or two touch footie and playing the balls into space for runners can do so much damage than always wanting to take on players even when it's not necessary. The less said about Jorg and Kai the better. All we can hope for is that our key players are injury free when we have very crucial games against tough opposition to play. 2 points lost on this one but we move unto the next

I can’t like the embolden enough. I thought we played well enough to win but lacked that killer instinct which cost us 2 points.

Happy to have you back!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
mostob:
The EFL cup should be able to give us the chance to rest some key players and play some youngsters.

Ramsdale

Tomi

Kiwior

Walters

Cedric

Elneny

Jorginho

Nwaneri

Lucky Dube

Nelson

Havertz

Choi, na so Ramsdale take become EFL material..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roland17:

Choi, na so Ramsdale take become EFL material..
Na so life be my brother... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
What are arsenal's chances this season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
purplekayc:
What are arsenal's chances this season?

I do not see us as a serious contender this season, one could say it is too early but dropping points against lower team with one man advantage is totally not acceptable for a club like Arsenal who outsiders see as one of the contenders to the reigning champion due to caliber of players at the disposal and the amount of money spent on the new recruitment. Anyway, fingers crossed!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roland17:

I can’t like the embolden enough. I thought we played well enough to win but lacked that killer instinct which cost us 2 points.

Happy to have you back!

Great to hear from you as well. Been always around oh but busy schedules make it tough to really engage much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Sack Arteta...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2023
This werey is yet to get over his obsession with arsenal
Kudos to wengay not buying this born failure
I wonder how someone will see that penalty and say it’s not legit

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66914216

(1) (2) (3) ... (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.