Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321206 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
mostob:
We suppose beat them.... Stamford bridge has recently become our playing ground. grin grin

Funny enough, Mukaila is looking like the biggest threat we might face.
For some reasons, I no come dey fear that guy again.

I just need my people to be complete. Saka, Jesus and Martinelli front 3. Then my back 4.

I swear, dem fit carry prime hazard join their squad, I no fear grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jodera:
For some reasons, I no come dey fear that guy again.

I just need my people to be complete. Saka, Jesus and Martinelli front 3. Then my back 4.

I swear, dem fit carry prime hazard join their squad, I no fear grin
Been having that feeling lately. If na Wenger's era, by now I would be preparing for the trolling that will come in after we lose on Saturday. But now, I don't even know where the confidence dey come from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ibunkun1:

Amala turning na priceless gift in these streets grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
mostob:
Been having that feeling lately. If na Wenger's era, by now I would be preparing for the trolling that will come in after we lose on Saturday. But now, I don't even know where the confidence dey come from.
Well, consistent winning breeds confidence, it's normal grin

I don too miss our matches so I no know how to grade Havertz for that our Midfield so far(whether he's acclimatized to the role).

The Man city match I later watched, he didn't start but he did well with that assist when he came on.

I just feel Partey, Rice and Odegaard should be our Midfield trio. Except maybe Havertz don improve grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jodera:

I don too miss our matches so I no know how to grade Havertz for that our Midfield so far(whether he's acclimatized to the role).

The Man city match I later watched, he didn't start but he did well with that assist when he came on.

I just feel Partey, Rice and Odegaard should be our Midfield trio. Except maybe Havertz don improve grin
A midfield of Partey, Rice and Ode will tilt the balance a bit. Right now, in the absence of Partey, we defend with 5 and attack with 5. With Partey, that means we defend with 6 and attack with 4.

Well...na Arteta get the headache. He is getting paid for decision like this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
@jodera Welcome back bro, good to have you back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2023
Shegzdave:
@jodera
Welcome back bro, good to have you back.
Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2023
mostob:
A midfield of Partey, Rice and Ode will tilt the balance a bit. Right now, in the absence of Partey, we defend with 5 and attack with 5. With Partey, that means we defend with 6 and attack with 4.

Well...na Arteta get the headache. He is getting paid for decision like this.
On the contrary, I don't think it will @ the bolded

I've always known Rice to be fit for that Xhaka role and against Man city he proved it very well with his transitioning from defence to attack. With the way he plays, he's a big upgrade on Xhaka. The Man city game is his best game in an arsenal shirt so far(even more than against Man u). Imagine covering for Jorginho and still doing the attacking work both at 100%. Then imagine using Partey instead of Jorginho. Omorrrr!!!!

While he's a very good DM (I love him in that position) but I think where he'll excel well is the Xhaka role. He's press resistant, he can drive the ball forward, he can give forward pass and he can dribble. Long and short pass, he get am and the best of all is that he can find space in and around the 18 yard box.

He could have gotten at least two goals against Man city if only G. Jesus decided to play a cut back instead of over dribbling

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:
Good day everyone.
Thanks, thanks so much for your concern about my absence and wellbeing. To say I'm truly overwhelmed and grateful is me not doing justice to it enough. I'm truly blown away by all your gestures. God bless you all.

Actually, I'm was preparing for a promotional exam(that was early last month) so I decided to take a little time off then I'll be back but unfortunately I fell seriously ill soon after. It was severe that I had to be admitted for weeks in the hospital reason I had this prolonged absence. I thank God for life and recovery (just got discharged last week Wednesday).

I know say I missed a lot of things sha(first two UCL matches, Havertz first goal, NLD derby and Man city win). Though I was grateful to watch the full replay of our win against Man city and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Good to be back here once again and I'm really thankful to you all (I can't emphasize this enough)

Hopefully, we'll win against our London neighbors this weekend. E be like say dem don dey catch their groove back grin

COYG!!!

Roland17
Iamoyindamola
Mostob
Shegzdave
ObaIgwe
Blueraydick
Spy360
DaveP
Akinbahm
Lush100

Whao! So great to see you back! Welcome back!

God will perfect your health... Health challenges like this make us pause and reassess life...And we realize how much good health worth more than all of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga Elumelu and all our top billionaires' wealth combine, and we get to reset our priorities in life right.

Honestly I was worried, too many thoughts on my mind, just kept being positive that you will post soon, and for once I wished we were not that anonymous.

I pray our team is set right to give us victory this weekend to celebrate your return.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Whao! So great to see you back! Welcome back!

God will perfect your health... Health challenges like this make us pause and reassess life...And we realize how much good health worth more than all of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga Elumelu and all our top billionaires' wealth combine, and we get to reset our priorities in life right.

Honestly I was worried, too many thoughts on my mind, just kept being positive that you will post soon, and for once I wished we were not that anonymous.

I pray our team is set right to give us victory this weekend to celebrate your return.
Amen ooo. Thanks a lot boss.
Health is really priceless Tbh. Reasons why we should be thankful to God everyday.

Thanks a lot and I'm also glad to be back

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:
Amen. Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate this. God bless you!
Amen too Brother
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:

I've always known Rice to be fit for that Xhaka role and against Man city he proved it very well with his transitioning from defence to attack. With the way he plays, he's a big upgrade on Xhaka. The Man city game is his best game in an arsenal shirt so far(even more than against Man u). Imagine covering for Jorginho and still doing the attacking work both at 100%. Then imagine using Partey instead of Jorginho. Omorrrr!!!!

While he's a very good DM (I love him in that position) but I think where he'll excel well is the Xhaka role. He's press resistant, he can drive the ball forward, he can give forward pass and he can dribble. Long and short pass, he get am and the best of all is that he can find space in and around the 18 yard box.

He could have gotten at least two goals against Man city if only G. Jesus decided to play a cut back instead of over dribbling
Well...we shall see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:
Good day everyone.
Thanks, thanks so much for your concern about my absence and wellbeing. To say I'm truly overwhelmed and grateful is me not doing justice to it enough. I'm truly blown away by all your gestures. God bless you all.

Actually, I'm was preparing for a promotional exam(that was early last month) so I decided to take a little time off then I'll be back but unfortunately I fell seriously ill soon after. It was severe that I had to be admitted for weeks in the hospital reason I had this prolonged absence. I thank God for life and recovery (just got discharged last week Wednesday).

I know say I missed a lot of things sha(first two UCL matches, Havertz first goal, NLD derby and Man city win). Though I was grateful to watch the full replay of our win against Man city and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Good to be back here once again and I'm really thankful to you all (I can't emphasize this enough)

Hopefully, we'll win against our London neighbors this weekend. E be like say dem don dey catch their groove back grin

COYG!!!

Roland17
Iamoyindamola
Mostob
Shegzdave
ObaIgwe
Blueraydick
Spy360
DaveP
Akinbahm
Lush100
welcome back bro 😁
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:

Hopefully, we'll win against our London neighbors this weekend. E be like say dem don dey catch their groove back COYG!!!

Welcome back boss, hope you are now running the ground... the atmosphere is not too conducive these days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jodera:

You truly watched the replay slowly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2023
kodded:
welcome back bro 😁

Thank you bro, I appreciate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Akinbahm:

Welcome back boss, hope you are now running the ground... the atmosphere is not too conducive these days.
Yes bro, I am oo. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Akinbahm:

You truly watched the replay slowly.

cheesy cheesy

Tho, I feel it was glaring for all to see. Rice to me was Man of the match personally, but then I still understand why Martinelli was given.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Leeok10:
Someone please help me, I'm starving. It's been 24 hrs since I ate something. If it's just 1k, I'll be grateful. Thanks

Account number: 225 334 1358 zenith bank

Thanks
How can you create an account just for begging
If the hunger reach you well you will sell the phone you are using

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:

cheesy cheesy

Tho, I feel it was glaring for all to see. Rice to me was Man of the match personally, but then I still understand why Martinelli was given.

Another nearest man to that award was Saliba, Roland would have cum million times seeing Saliba doing those dirty job by pocketing Erling that day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:
Good day everyone.

May God heall you in every way. Glad to have you back hale and hearty!

COYG!!!

Roland17
Iamoyindamola
Mostob
Shegzdave
ObaIgwe
Blueraydick
Spy360
DaveP
Akinbahm
Lush100
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:
Good day everyone.

COYG!!!

Roland17
Iamoyindamola
Mostob
Shegzdave
ObaIgwe
Blueraydick
Spy360
DaveP
Akinbahm
Lush100

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akinbahm:

Another nearest man to that award was Saliba, Roland would have cum million times seeing Saliba doing those dirty job by pocketing Erling that day.

That Day Saliba was my MOTM followed by Rice and then Martinelli. Keeping Halland inactive that day was no mean feat at all. He practically married Halland all through the match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That Day Saliba was my MOTM followed by Rice and then Martinelli. Keeping Halland inactive that day was no mean feat at all. He practically married Halland all through the match
Not the first time
Haaland will be looking up to reverse fixture at etihad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Not the first time
Haaland will be looking up to reverse fixture at etihad

And that will make it the third time by God’s grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:

Havertz is the errand boy if the team. He does the general work. He will press, he will mark, he is tackle, he is still expected to give assists and score goals.

Partey, Rice and Odegaard is a very good starting line up. Then Havertz as a sub.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akinbahm:

Omorr, Saliba over tried. How we got that gem for cheap naim dey burst my head.
Since Saliba and Gabriel Pair started again, we've been a cohesive unit once more. I just hope for whatever reasons they shouldn't be disbanded again(bar injury).

But ehhh, Saliba and Saka dey make Roland be like one proud father when he sees both of his sons be a national treasure for always accomplishing different milestone.

He hyped those two when nobody knew them nor wasn't really sure they'll turn out this good. Yet they didn't just turn out good, they exceeded expectations cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jencejyde:

Amen boss. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spy360:

Havertz is the errand boy if the team. He does the general work. He will press, he will mark, he is tackle, he is still expected to give assists and score goals.

Partey, Rice and Odegaard is a very good starting line up. Then Havertz as a sub.
Tbh ehh, wetin you list up there for Havertz is something Odegaard does on a normals for us and he's still scoring and assisting. Let's us don't make it to seem as if Havertz is doing something new or extraordinary for us. It's good he's doing those stuff but he should add the goals and assists along with those attributes. Afterall he's not a DM.

I still feel Havertz as a sub should be coming in as a CF not Midfield. Though I've not really watched subsequent games (I stopped at Everton game) so I wouldn't know if he'd improve in his overall play sha. But all the whole times he played Cf here, he offers something compared to when he played Midfield.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:

Tbh ehh, wetin you list up there for Havertz is something Odegaard does on a normals for us and he's still scoring and assisting. Let's us don't make it to seem as if Havertz is doing something new or extraordinary for us. It's good he's doing those stuff but he should add the goals and assists along with those attributes. Afterall he's not a DM.

I still feel Havertz as a sub should be coming in as a CF not Midfield. Though I've not really watched subsequent games (I stopped at Everton game) so I wouldn't know if he'd improve in his overall play sha. But all the whole times he played Cf here, he offers something compared to when he played Midfield.
While we don't and should not compare Havertz to Odegaard, Havertz to me have played better in midfield. He has been very good in marking spaces and blocking opposition passing lanes. That job is not easy. Rice struggled a bit playing there against City and only improved in the second half when Martinelli came on.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:
Omorr, Saliba over tried. How we got that gem for cheap naim dey burst my head.
Since Saliba and Gabriel Pair started again, we've been a cohesive unit once more. I just hope for whatever reasons they shouldn't be disbanded again(bar injury).

But ehhh, Saliba and Saka dey make Roland be like one proud father when he sees both of his sons be a national treasure for always accomplishing different milestone.

He hyped those two when nobody knew them nor wasn't really sure they'll turn out this good. Yet they didn't just turn out good, they exceeded expectations cheesy
Roland argued favourably for Saliba. I recall opposing him when he argued against his second loan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adexeli(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.