Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359581 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Jodera:
Ohh... Thanks for the correction.

When did they switch the formats sef because I know in European competitions the first match will always be the 5th match in the return leg while the 2nd match is always the last match.
No it has always been the first shall be the last and the last will be the first

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No it has always been the first shall be the last and the last will be the first
Ohhh...
I switched it up then.

Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dagame: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2023

Yesterday was awesome
We try again today
Today's sure winning tip updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyD0T7HT8c?feature=shared

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We should get timber clone so that we can confuse those useless epl refs He's good too
Bro.... grin grin grin grin grin

You wan bring back the Chambo/Gibbs memory
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jodera:
Wetin I just dey thank God he say na Jorginho last season be this.
I'm actually sad about this Partey injury and potential exit but then I have to admit his time is done here(sad to say)

I'm looking forward for our next DM but presently I'm not even optimistic. I mean, if we all know we needed Xhaka replacement and Arteta went to buy Havertz of all AMs in the world, then only God knows the kinda DM he'll buy this time embarassed

We need to Maximize this Rice's ability. I just hope we don't waste his prime here(he, Saka and Saliba especially) the way we did Sanchez and Cazorla during the prime
Where he is going to get that replacement is what I can't say. Unless we want to do snatch and grab...proven DM is kinda scarce. I think he might just go for Zubimendi but that won't be easy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

PSV will be the last, lens is the next ucl match
Omo...if we don't score like 5 goals against this Lens, they should flog all our players and coach. The fact that they defeated us is not even as painful as their Twitter post after the match. Their small yansh don dey shake too much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
mostob:
Where he is going to get that replacement is what I can't say. Unless we want to do snatch and grab...proven DM is kinda scarce. I think he might just go for Zubimendi but that won't be easy.
We don't need another DM urgently as we need another AM no 8 that is creative and plays on the left. Someone like Madison or Paqueta.

The injury to ESR is more telling than that of Partey. Having Rice and Jorginho as back up is OK to navigate this both. Both have very good injury records. We also have Elneny.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
mostob:
Andre of fluminese abi flamengo, they just won their first ever champions League few days ago and he's a DM. He's also highly rated too.

Na we deh kill ourselves for all these "proven proven" players when players abound everywhere. All what they need are exposure and right blending/environment.

Or we play Rice In Dm. Afterall we get good AMs. Na Arteta no just wan use dem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jodera:
Andre of fluminese abi flamengo, they just won their first ever champions League few days ago and he's a DM. He's also highly rated too.

Na we deh kill ourselves for all these "proven proven" players when players abound everywhere. All what they need are exposure and right blending/environment.

Or we play Rice In Dm. Afterall we get good AMs. Na Arteta no just wan use dem
They have to be proven as there is no more room for experiment.

AMs? You sure say we get AMs? Ode no dey create again, na so so goals baba dey score.

Vieira go don expend all his stamina at the Oda room before entering field.

Havertz? *coughs*. ...

ESR is injury proned
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Spy360:

We don't need another DM urgently as we need another AM no 8 that is creative and plays on the left. Someone like Madison or Paqueta.

The injury to ESR is more telling than that of Partey. Having Rice and Jorginho as back up is OK to navigate this both. Both have very good injury records. We also have Elneny.
Jorginho? the same Jorginho? He is the one you're relying on as backup to Rice? And you want us to win trophy?

No be clear eye you use type this one Spy

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Partey is becoming a liability na.

What exactly is his injury that he had to play for Ghana after just resuming training from injury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Napoli first goal was cancelled for a foul that was a replicate of Joel and gabu

But these fvcking asshole and some panel of dimwits said the goal was rightly given
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Napoli first goal was cancelled for a foul that was a replicate of Joel and gabu

But these fvcking asshole and some panel of dimwits said the goal was rightly given

Bro, don't tell me you still have any iota of confidence in EPL officiating crews.

That's one of the reasons I do blame Arteta and his boys, they should always have it at the back of the mind before play that what if these dimwits decide to show us shege do we have plan b & c to maneuver our way to get 3points.

After that useless goal conceded against FraudCastle, if you ask me there's nothing stopping Arsenal from equalizing and or winning that match. Truly that dubious goal could destabilize them but still they should learn to turn negative way round.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Akinbahm:

Bro, don't tell me you still have any iota of confidence in EPL officiating crews.

That's one of the reasons I do blame Arteta and his boys, they should always have it at the back of the mind before play that what if these dimwits decide to show us shege do we have plan b & c to maneuver our way to get 3points.

After that useless goal conceded against FraudCastle, if you ask me there's nothing stopping Arsenal from equalizing and or winning that match. Truly that dubious goal could destabilize them but still they should learn to turn negative way round.
I am just surprised they are still doing shalaye
Ona normal day they would have fine or suspend arteta, obviously something ain't right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I am just surprised they are still doing shalaye
Ona normal day they would have fine or suspend arteta, obviously something ain't right

They will still fine him to save face.

But most EPL managers are now calling them out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
mostob:
They have to be proven as there is no more room for experiment.

AMs? You sure say we get AMs? Ode no dey create again, na so so goals baba dey score.

Vieira go don expend all his stamina at the Oda room before entering field.

Havertz? *coughs*. ...

ESR is injury proned
To me sha, it's all about easing the new DM slowly but yeah, I still understand your point.

Why did I want to believe that ESR isn't injury prone. Boy has been fit since Dec last year but Arteta have always favoured Viera over him.

Lol, Ode is just off form currently and it's evident, not like he doesn't create again. Even this season, how many goals him don score sef? If you're using last season to judge, you should also know that he's one of the biggest chance creators in the team. Also, I thought we love our Midfielders to score as well as create à la Kdb

The less said about that scam Havertz, the better. See that big chance he missed against Sevilla? It's even the manner of the miss that irks me sef

If I'm Zinny, I would be knocking on Arteta's door to play Am cos if Timber comes, he'll be 3rd choice.

Zinny, Odegaard, ESR, Rice(for now).

At least 4 good AMs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

All those panels wey dem don bribe finish.
Imagine them voting that the push on Gabriel was a 50/50 push and that Gordons wasn't offside.

Sha, I also read that they want to implement the FIFA Var system this season (or maybe next) where they'll use technology in deciding most decisions and where chips will be inserted into the ball

Good decision if they'll do so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Jodera:
To me sha, it's all about easing the new DM slowly but yeah, I still understand your point.

Why did I want to believe that ESR isn't injury prone. Boy has been fit since Dec last year but Arteta have always favoured Viera over him.

Lol, Ode is just off form currently and it's evident, not like he doesn't create again. Even this season, how many goals him don score sef? If you're using last season to judge, you should also know that he's one of the biggest chance creators in the team. Also, I thought we love our Midfielders to score as well as create à la Kdb

The less said about that scam Havertz, the better. See that big chance he missed against Sevilla? It's even the manner of the miss that irks me sef

If I'm Zinny, I would be knocking on Arteta's door to play Am cos if Timber comes, he'll be 3rd choice.

Zinny, Odegaard, ESR, Rice(for now).

At least 4 good AMs

ESR had a major injury.
Arteta wants the wound to heal very well i think.
You can tell that Even the game he played he looked not that fit or match rusty.
I only reason i still believe Harvetz will come good is because heis getting into good scoring position and he has blended with the playing system but for that price tag he is falling hand big time and doesn't know time is not on his side.
Arteta has problem with game mgt.
Immediately Saka scored he was suppose to sub him out.
What is wrong with Arteta sef.
We were still dominating Sevilla, let others play so that u can build their confidence.
Now 3 of our maim starters are doubts for EPL matchday.
nelson veira and Kwikor should be made to play regularly as sub to build their playing confidence. He will need them during the run-in
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Jodera:

All those panels wey dem don bribe finish.
Imagine them voting that the push on Gabriel was a 50/50 push and that Gordons wasn't offside.

Sha, I also read that they want to implement the FIFA Var system this season (or maybe next) where they'll use technology in deciding most decisions and where chips will be inserted into the ball

Good decision if they'll do so
All i see is show of shame, the fact that arteta is yet to be charged shows they are guilty as fvck
You see that useless neville and owen are seeking attention if arsenal fans get back at them now they will form depression
Even shearer newcastle legend admitted the goal shouldn't stand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lush100:

ESR had a major injury.
You can tell that Even the game he played he looked not that fit or match rusty.
I only reason i still believe Harvetz will come good is because heis getting into good scoring position and he has blended with the playing system but for that price tag he is falling hand big time and doesn't know time is not on his side.
We were still dominating Sevilla, let others play so that u can build their confidence.
nelson veira and Kwikor should be made to play regularly as sub to build their playing confidence. He will need them during the run-in

At the bolded is my major problem with Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lush100:

ESR had a major injury.

Arteta na real 1st 11 coach.
I thought last season would have taught him a lesson to improve on squad depth but he just didn't want to learn.

Good coach nonetheless but he has his own major flaws too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
All i see is show of shame, the fact that arteta is yet to be charged shows they are guilty as fvck
You see that useless neville and owen are seeking attention if arsenal fans get back at them now they will form depression
Even shearer newcastle legend admitted the goal shouldn't stand

Arab money is in control. E sure me say even those panelists (I read that they are 5) are all bribed.

They know what they're doing cos as you said, normally Arteta for don dey under charges by now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
https://twitter.com/TheArsenal1913/status/1723091752146305342?t=lVELnVUjrYuPNpEDAUeVZg&s=19

What do you observe about style of Play in final third vs the current setup under Arteta in same final third? Which is better?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2023
mostob:
Jorginho? the same Jorginho? He is the one you're relying on as backup to Rice? And you want us to win trophy?

No be clear eye you use type this one Spy
The way you guys rate players baffles me. How you feel Jorginho as a back up is not OK is disturbing. Are you saying Jorginho is utterly useless? What will you now call Elneny?

Age apart, Jorginho is better than most DM in other top 6 starting eleven.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2023
Spy360:

The way you guys rate players baffles me. How you feel Jorginho as a back up is not OK is disturbing. Are you saying Jorginho is utterly useless? What will you now call Elneny?

Age apart, Jorginho is better than most DM in other top 6 starting eleven.
Jorginho is not a DM. That he plays there doesn't mean he is a DM. Do you even know who a DM is?

Many arsenal fans were not happy with his signing the. because he is not a pure DM we needed to back Partey up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
mostob:
Jorginho is not a DM. That he plays there doesn't mean he is a DM. Do you even know who a DM is?

Many arsenal fans were not happy with his signing the. because he is not a pure DM we needed to back Partey up.
When you said he is not a DM I thought you would tell us what he is?

What position does he play?

To help you, some DM are enforcers like Makalele while some are deep lying playmakers like Pirlo. I used players you know with clearly define attributes as examples.

Players like Rice and Partey are both, that's why he is very special. Jorginho is a deep lying play maker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Spy360:

When you said he is not a DM I thought you would tell us what he is?

What position does he play?

To help you, some DM are enforcers like Makalele while some are deep lying playmakers like Pirlo. I used players you know with clearly define attributes as examples.

Players like Rice and Partey are both, that's why he is very special. Jorginho is a deep lying play maker.

Omo.na when Fabregas enter DM position for arsenal that Wenger time na when AFC and EPL football sweet.

I doesn't matter who was striking for us.
You will score goala even Chamak that was known for scoring with head was using leg score.
That's why he was called " FABREPASS"

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lush100:

Omo.na when Fabregas enter DM position for arsenal that Wenger time na when AFC and EPL football sweet.

You will score goala even Chamak that was known for scoring with head was using leg score.
I remember when I first saw him against Barcelona in the UCL and was why?

He was playing like Havertz then. Marking spaces.

When we got the red card, people expected Wenger to remove him, instead Wenger took off Pires which shocked even the other players. At the end, it was a good decision as we scored and almost won the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Fabregas DM?
How does this mumbojumbo correlate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Spy360:

I remember when I first saw him against Barcelona in the UCL and was why?

He was playing like Havertz then. Marking spaces.

When we got the red card, people expected Wenger to remove him, instead Wenger took off Pires which shocked even the other players. At the end, it was a good decision as we scored and almost won the game.

Wetin be this na?? embarassed

Fabregas was special that 2006. He was never like Havertz and never was.

And yeah, it was shocking that Pires was removed instead of him (even Pires himself was shocked as it was his hometown) and that's partly due to his age factor. I agree it was a good decision tho but omorr no ever put Havertz and fabregas in the same sentence.

I beg you Spy embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lush100:

Did Fab really play DM at arsenal?. He had G.Silva, Denilson, Flamini and lastly Song.

Fabregas hardly played DM or even Cm for arsenal. It's mostly Am. It was at Chelsea he was even playing Cm sef under Mou
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jodera:

Wetin be this na?? embarassed

Fabregas was special that 2006. He was never like Havertz and never was.

And yeah, it was shocking that Pires was removed instead of him (even Pires himself was shocked as it was his hometown) and that's partly due to his age factor. I agree it was a good decision tho but omorr no ever put Havertz and fabregas in the same sentence.

I beg you Spy embarassed
Did he ever play DM for arsenal?
These guys are tripping

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.