Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321041 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
debosky:

Oh, we're not getting results because we aren't willing to fight, not due to quality of the sides that played or mistake made. You got jokes bro. cheesy

Mata scored because he was fighting, not because he had a beautiful shot with his left foot - that's why he's getting benched by Oscar now, because he is a fighther. grin Azpi scored because he is a fighter not because of a mistake - that's why he's scored 100s of goals for Chelski - because he's a fighter! cheesy
Debosky seems to think I'm talking about physical hand-combat and fighting literally! Haha what a simp

We are talking about playing with urgency and desire to win a cup game and you are busy yarning megedefegede. You went an entire half without a shot on goal! At home! Yet you are here chatting dothraki

debosky:
Eclipsed Arsenal how? By getting to the CL finals or by beating us 2-1? I didn't know that was now a trophy.
When last did you play in a CL Final? They have won three more trophies since that season! What have you won?

Dortmund >>>>> Arsenal

debosky:
We've beaten some big teams and lost to some - it happens in every season. I don't know if that's too complex for you to process too. It's idiotic to talk as if playing Chelski with a depleted side in the lowest priority competition is an indicator of anything.
Only that you lose more often at the most critical stage hence the trophyless status!

Hahaha you are jester! Who cares if your squad was depleted? Y'all had all of summer to buy but instead chose to pick your noses. As if you can beat them in the higher priority comps

Anyway that one na your fat luck

debosky:
What record over the past few seasons? Beating Chelski at SB in 11/12? Beating Citeh at the Emirates in the same season? Beating Liverpool at Anfield last season? Beating Bayern at Allianz last season? Beating Dortmund at the Ems 2 seasons ago? What records exactly?

Big-test at crunch time?? So facing Chelski in the useless cup in October is now crunch time? I've indulged you long enough - keep playing your music since footie analysis is well beyond your abilities.
And what was your subsequent achievement in beating Chelski,Liverpool or City in games without direct title consequences
You beat Bayern but did you advance or naah? Who got knocked out?

06/07 2-1 to Chelsea (CC)
07/08 4-0 to Man U (FA Cup)
07/08 4-2 to Liverpool (UCL)
07/08 2-1 to Chelsea (League)
07/08 5-1 to Tottenham (CC)
07/08 2-1 to Man U (League)
08/09 3-1 to Man U (CL)
08/09 2-1 to Chelsea (FA)
10/11 2-1 to Birmingham City (CC) una no fit beat common Birmingham City
10/11 2-0 to Man Utd (FA)
11/12 2-0 to Man City (CC)
12/13 2-0 to Chelsea (CC)

This is your pathetic record against the big boys when its crunch time and you are busy acting lower than your IQ listing dead rubber games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
hmm.. Movember Month Crunch time

if we can weather this month,, there is hope

Liverpool Home, Scummies away, Southie away (playing good footie with pocehetiino) and Cardiff away
Lets not foget the small matter of Stadion Westfalen and Naples

Arsenal's average points per month in the Premier League:

January – 1.78
February – 1.94
March – 2.1
April – 1.93
May – 1.79
August – 1.88
September – 2.02
October – 2.08
November – 1.55
December – 1.8

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one:
Hahahah. Have you, sincerely speaking please, ever seen Gerrard win the League? grin grin

Have you seen any Arsenal player in the last 50yrs win the Champions League?

If Gerrard is winning the Champions League why should he be bothered with local titles

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oh so now you know it's the subsequent achievement that matters not the moronic beating a big-test in crunch time? There might be hope for you yet.

Ninja now talking about 'direct title consequence' - would've been the direct trophy consequence of beating Chelski? Does that give us the title? What is the direct title consequence of losing to Dortmund?

Losing to big sides has nothing to do with the trophyless status. There I said it. We didn't go out to big sides in the CC or FA cup last season (maybe you want to check your dodgy stats for that one). We didn't lose the CC final of 2011 to a big side.

There are other issues at AFC but it is not 'willingness to fight or fighting-spirit' whether spiritual or social, neither is it tone - base clef or treble clef.

We lost to Chelski whose side played better on the night because they had better quality. End of story. Move on. Anything else is simply an attempt to pull fairies out of your backside.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you seen any Arsenal player in the last 50yrs win the Champions League?

If Gerrard is winning the Champions League why should he be bothered with local titles
The last time he laid his scourcer hands on one, most of our squad were toddlers and teenagers. Oh, sorry, that's the only. Hahahah grin grin

BTW, the Premier League is very important to Englishmen like Gerrard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lalaboi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
WTF is Scourcer?

Ola one:
The last time he laid his scourcer hands on one, most of our squad were toddlers and teenagers. Oh, sorry, that's the only. Hahahah grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
lalaboi: WTF is Scourcer?

Are you sure you support LOSERpool or worried about "C" for "S"? grin grin grin

Inhabitants of Liverpool are referred to as Liverpudlians but are also colloquially known as "Scousers",
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
LOSERpool will finish "top six" as usual.
That's a trophy in LOSERpool grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
This thread is more than dry. Just 12 pages. Mtchewwww cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/546776/liverpool-fc-fan-zone-reds/12
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one: The last time he laid his scourcer hands on one, most of our squad were toddlers and teenagers. Oh, sorry, that's the only. Hahahah grin grin

BTW, the Premier League is very important to Englishmen like Gerrard.

When was the last time any Arsenal player laid his hands on either the EPL or the Champions league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

When was the last time any Arsenal player laid his hands on either the EPL or the Champions league

You dey mind the guy.

Since Gerrard lifted the Champions League, Arsenal hasn't won a trophy. Not even the worthless cup. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Katsumoto, I can see you viewing this thread.

Oya fire this Ola One with some hot stats make en go sleep. grin

I kuku trust you,

Edit: I talk am.

O sure baje. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
GustavoFring: Katsumoto, I can see you viewing this thread.

Oya fire this Ola One with some hot stats make en go sleep. grin

I kuku trust you,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, let me oblige him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one: LOSERpool will finish "top six" as usual.
That's a trophy in LOSERpool grin grin

What competition as ASSnal ever dominated? With 13 league titles in England and no European cup, Arsenal can't be classed as a continental team. Arsenal na local champions.

Quiz,

what do ASSnal fans do after winning the champions league? grin grin grin grin grin

Even Nottingham Forest done win Champions League. Why not ASSnal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
The only time ASSnal dominated the league (31 -35), Pele, the King of football wasn't born.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one, you don sleep? Abi you dey wait make I go? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Katsumoto: Quiz,

what do ASSnal fans do after winning the champions league? grin grin grin grin grin

Teacher Me sir, Me sir * All the students Jumping excitedly to answer question*

Teacher Katsumoto : Oya everyone chorus answer

Dayokanu: They turn off their Playstation and go to sleep

Gustavofrings: They wake up from their deep sleep and go to pee

Starboard: They crosscheck the trophy and find out its the Emirates cup

Ibime: They check the date and find out its another April 1

[size=14pt]Oya panel of judges Which of these students is correct[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This chap is wicked. Even I didn't see that coming.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin laughing
cry cry cry cry cry crying

All because of Arsenal, it is a pity!

D1 is bad!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lwtmb.
What about debosky's and Pata' s answer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's official, Dayo is a fool!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
debosky: Oh so now you know it's the subsequent achievement that matters not the moronic beating a big-test in crunch time? There might be hope for you yet.

Da phuck are you talking about? Is the Capital One Cup a two-legged tie?

debosky:
Ninja now talking about 'direct title consequence' - would've been the direct trophy consequence of beating Chelski? Does that give us the title? What is the direct title consequence of losing to Dortmund?
The consequence is that a win woulda still kept you in the running for the league and your direct competitor out of it never mind intangibles like momentum,team psyche etc

You would find out in a few days from now

debosky:
Losing to big sides has nothing to do with the trophyless status. There I said it. We didn't go out to big sides in the CC or FA cup last season (maybe you want to check your dodgy stats for that one). We didn't lose the CC final of 2011 to a big side.
Of course it doesn't! You think this losing attitude was cultivated over night? Dey there dey deceive yourself
Lool you want to clutch at the CC Final straw ba? If it wasn't a big side it was at least a big test and failure was the result

debosky:
There are other issues at AFC but it is not 'willingness to fight or fighting-spirit' whether spiritual or social, neither is it tone - base clef or treble clef.
Ohh not the same old "we have gbese to pay" excuse abi do you have a new one now?

debosky:
We lost to Chelski whose side played better on the night because they had better quality. End of story. Move on. Anything else is simply an attempt to pull fairies out of your backside.

*Yawns* tell me something that I don't know

Bottomline is another big test another failure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Katsumoto: Ola one, you don sleep? Abi you dey wait make I go? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Goooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ItGeek(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

LWTMB *dies* kai wickedness in high places. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

What competition as ASSnal ever dominated? With 13 league titles in England and no European cup, Arsenal can't be classed as a continental team. Arsenal na local champions.

Quiz,

Even Nottingham Forest done win Champions League. Why not ASSnal?
Take this grin
Teacher to student: what is your name?
Student: I am LOSERpool. And, I was once great.
Teacher: you mean?
Student: that I was once considered successful. I won 18 league titles.
Teacher: oh. . . . Premier League?
Student: I mean Division 1
Teacher: France?
Student: England, my young teacher. Oh . . .sorry, you're not born the last time I won one. Just about 30 years ago and it wasn't called Premier League then.
Teacher: That means more than half of the supporters at the Kop End weren't on planet Earth during your glory years.
Student: ouch . . . that hurts angry angry sad sad cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Not even up to a decade cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2013
I need someone to play Precaution, by Barry Wonder , for LOSERpool fans. Na to warn them . . . .they are about to face da gunners.

eni (LOSERpool fans) ti ko ba mo o n to je WAR lo n pe ki ogun de - Sikiru Ayinde Barrister cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ItGeek(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Ola one:

LOSERpools grin grin grin grin

You gonna get whooped tonight.

Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 3 visits to the emirates.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Ola one:
Take this grin
Teacher to student: what is your name?
Student: I am LOSERpool. And, I was once great.
Teacher: you mean?
Student: that I was once considered successful. I won 18 league titles.
Teacher: oh. . . . Premier League?
Student: I mean Division 1
Teacher: France?
Student: England, my young teacher. Oh . . .sorry, you're not born the last time I won one. Just about 30 years ago and it wasn't called Premier League then.
Teacher: That means more than half of the supporters at the Kop End weren't on planet Earth during your glory years.
Student: ouch . . . that hurts angry angry sad sad cry cry
Dry yarns

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Ola one: I need someone to play Precaution, by Barry Wonder , for LOSERpool fans. Na to warn them . . . .they are about to face da gunners.

eni (LOSERpool fans) ti ko ba mo o n to je WAR lo n pe ki ogun de - Sikiru Ayinde Barrister cheesy

what is this one saying bayii?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2013
dayokanu:

oh boy eeeeee!
na finishing move be this na!
anyways the correct answer is "they rewind the movie to the beginning so they can win it back to back". cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.