Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320809 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, which explanation.?? undecided

Him don try but let him just improve a bit and let him get consistency.

Make him do am for extended period of time.

Meanwhile, he's getting his confidence back. I've got not many complaints grin
Now that Man City are wobbling, we really need to beat Liverpool and create breathing space.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Shegzdave:

Jesus plays as false 9 jaweee, a striker who is not inside the box when he’s supposed to stay.
We need a striker by January sha

Somehow, it's looking like MA is cool with it until 70th min when Nketiah brings inbox presence. Let's see what January offers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
toluxe0075:

He doesn’t make runs or stay in positions that would make him get good passes for him to finish. I don’t know how he wants to score goals when he is not found anywhere to get passes at the final third.

Even the goal, he was far from the spot a 9 should be contesting from. I loved his counter attacking play overall sha. Esp that flip on Dunk.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2023
mostob:
Well, Toney won't be bad as a quick fix. He is EPL proven so need for adaptation. Maybe in summer, we can go for Osimhen.
Yeah. Osimhen will be free at most by February. Meaning no major intro till early march if na him they wan buy. So it will be a summer move. The new deal signals it in a way sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Bench martinelli for trossard
Replace Kai with partey so that when zinny go astray partey will cover for him
LFC fullbacks won't overlap too much because of our wingers
We must take our chances, arteta beg your boys to take chances(martinelli the culprit)
And we have a game at anfield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Spy360:

He is better than Martinelli right now. Agree?
They're not playing in the same position na.

And presently, he has no competition in his position no thanks to injuries. Glad he's picking up form and consistency.

Make him pick am well and I go become him Stan. If I can become Ramsey and Xhaka Stan, wetin come be Havertz grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Spy360:

Now that Man City are wobbling, we really need to beat Liverpool and create breathing space.
This...
I just hope makes up proud next week and create that space at the top
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Shegzdave:

Lonely at the Top brother🥂

Lol.. not so lonely ooo

All these one point difference no be am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2023
daveP:

Somehow, it's looking like MA is cool with it until 70th min when Nketiah brings inbox presence. Let's see what January offers.
The perfect MA striker Na person like Kane.

Someone who will come deep to interplay and still be active in the box. No matter how we need that Pure 9, you'll find out that Arteta doesn't needs it— at least according to the way he wants his team to play.
Even with all Nketiah presence in the box, watch him, you'll still find out he comes deep, though not like Jesus(and that's partly to the reason it's not his style of play).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Hello Roland17 a penny for your thoughts? smiley

About Arteta's man management, what is your specific line of argument? Is it that he is not developing youngsters well enough i.e bringing out their potential? or he isn't rotating the team well enough to give space for rest for other first team players.

My own opinion is that, he needs to do better with giving first team players rest, he needs to rotate the squad better so as to avoid, burnout, mental block or injury.

On the aspect of mental block, I think that is what is affecting Martinelli-that final output.

Otherwise, I think he was impressive yesterday IMO, he was causing defenders problem, but you see that "what to do with the ball in the end" that is where he is frustrating to watch.

Saka has a better chance conversion than him, but I digress smiley

On the aspects of Arteta's player management, I am trying to see things from his perspective in the sense that, he thinks he is under pressure to win all games and as such he doesn't want to take chances by fielding in so much youngsters.

There was a time I was furious with Wenger for always featuring youngsters in such a way that we were constantly bullied by the likes of Sheffield and Stoke city.
However, if it is in the aspects of bringing out the potentials in a player, is it to early to commend Arteta for that? seeing that he was able to turn things around with Xhaka and about to do the same with Kai and Jorginho.

In essence, all am saying is that, maybe he has the ability to develop potential but he thinks now is not the right time, as he needs to deliver.

But on the aspects of Squad rotation I totally agree because asides Saka, Gabriel is another player that featured in almost all our matches.
Those guys need rest so as to be available during the final stages where teams like Man City would be in mad form.

Arteta needs to know that the league is won between March and April and we need all our squad to be fully fit by then.

What say you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:
The perfect MA striker Na person like Kane.

Someone who will come deep to interplay and still be active in the box. No matter how we need that Pure 9, you'll find out that Arteta doesn't needs it— at least according to the way he wants his team to play.
Even with all Nketiah presence in the box, watch him, you'll still find out he comes deep, though not like Jesus(and that's partly to the reason it's not his style of play).

Jesus is the kind of striker that understands the pattern and plays the way Arteta likes to set up his team. Areta didn't set up his team to have his Number 9 scoring 25 goals per season.

The fans hoping to always see Jesus in the box having 10 shots per game need to cut down on their expectations. When opposition defenders form wall of Jericho in front of their keeper, Jesus is always ready to take them on, draw players to himself and free up space for other attackers to have a chance at goal.

I think it was agsinst PSV or Lens when Jesus did a crazy skillful turn to take out two players and set up our goal. He did something similar yesterday and turned either Veltman or Dunk inside out. If we take such chances, it will always make the difference.

I read somewhere that Nketiah may be planning to leave. If he leaves, we should get a striker like Toney or Osimehn . Also it's concerning that Arteta has not been able to transition any young striker we can even suggest to be promoted as our third striker; at least a youngster who grew through the ranks would not be complaining of game time when Jesus & Toney/Osimehn gets most of the playing time upfront.

Never mind; Harry Kane is out of our reach. Watkins is another player that will fit in perfectly well into this team; I can bet my life Good Ebening will reason if Aston Villa do mistake sell Watkins to Arsenal even for 150m grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Fkforyou:
Hello Roland17 a penny for your thoughts? smiley

About Arteta's man management, what is your specific line of argument? Is it that he is not developing youngsters well enough i.e bringing out their potential? or he isn't rotating the team well enough to give space for rest for other first team players.

My own opinion is that, he needs to do better with giving first team players rest, he needs to rotate the squad better so as to avoid, burnout, mental block or injury.

On the aspect of mental block, I think that is what is affecting Martinelli-that final output.

Otherwise, I think he was impressive yesterday IMO, he was causing defenders problem, but you see that "what to do with the ball in the end" that is where he is frustrating to watch.

Saka has a better chance conversion than him, but I digress smiley

On the aspects of Arteta's player management, I am trying to see things from his perspective in the sense that, he thinks he is under pressure to win all games and as such he doesn't want to take chances by fielding in so much youngsters.

There was a time I was furious with Wenger for always featuring youngsters in such a way that we were constantly bullied by the likes of Sheffield and Stoke city.
However, if it is in the aspects of bringing out the potentials in a player, is it to early to commend Arteta for that? seeing that he was able to turn things around with Xhaka and about to do the same with Kai and Jorginho.

In essence, all am saying is that, maybe he has the ability to develop potential but he thinks now is not the right time, as he needs to deliver.

But on the aspects of Squad rotation I totally agree because asides Saka, Gabriel is another player that featured in almost all our matches.
Those guys need rest so as to be available during the final stages where teams like Man City would be in mad form.

Arteta needs to know that the league is won between March and April and we need all our squad to be fully fit by then.

What say you?

I am one of those that supported and even commended Arteta for our second place finish last year. I chose to see the progress we made from a team losing scandalously against most big teams to almost running away with the league within a one-year period.

I believe we were ill-prepared for the title race last year , hence we faltered when it mattered most (which I do not really see the reason to blame Arteta for cos there was nothing he could've done to keep Saliba injury free nor prevent some of senior players like Partey, Saka and the likes from making game-costing mistake)

That being said, the bold is where our problem lies this season and if Arteta does not show he has learnt his lesson, we may still suffer similar fate as season. If Arteta does not learn to use fringe players in dead rubber matches, he will lose key players to avoidable injuries or fatigue which may come back to bite us when we need those players more. He needs to stop the nonsense he tried in that PSV match and manage his thin squad's fitness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I am one of those that supported and even commended Arteta for our second place finish last year. I chose to see the progress we made from a team losing scandalously against most big teams to almost running away with the league within a one-year period.

I believe we were ill-prepared for the title race last year , hence we faltered when it mattered most (which I do not really see the reason to blame Arteta for cos there was nothing he could've done to keep Saliba injury free nor prevent some of senior players like Partey, Saka and the likes from making game-costing mistake)

That being said, the bold is where our problem lies this season and if Arteta does not show he has learnt his lesson, we may still suffer similar fate as season. If Arteta does not learn to use fringe players in dead rubber matches, he will lose key players to avoidable injuries or fatigue which may come back to bite us when we need those players more. He needs to stop the nonsense he tried in that PSV match and manage his thin squad's fitness.

Exactly, and which begs the question of, what is the use of keeping a lot of Fringe players without using them when it matters and doing so adequately?

Come to think of it? non of our fringe player have played a complete match this season (correct me if am wrong).
My point is knowing when to have all your players fit is the difference between success and failure in EPL.
Honestly I will be so mad if we don't capitalize on Man Citys dwindling form this season, at lease lets give them a lot gap pending when they pick form towards the later stage of EPL.

I genuinely hope he gets this sort out because the season is still long..o

On a side note, bloated squad does not mean squad depth, players like Cedric to me are just occupying space, let them leave so that we can replace him with one of our academy player that will understudy Tomiyasu and Benny blanco, same can be applied will elneny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Jesus is the kind of striker that understands the pattern and plays the way Arteta likes to set up his team. Areta didn't set up his team to have his Number 9 scoring 25 goals per season.

The fans hoping to always see Jesus in the box having 10 shots per game need to cut down on their expectations. When opposition defenders form wall of Jericho in front of their keeper, Jesus is always ready to take them on, draw players to himself and free up space for other attackers to have a chance at goal.

I think it was agsinst PSV or Lens when Jesus did a crazy skillful turn to take out two players and set up our goal. He did something similar yesterday and turned either Veltman or Dunk inside out. If we take such chances, it will always make the difference.

I read somewhere that Nketiah may be planning to leave. If he leaves, we should get a striker like Toney or Osimehn . Also it's concerning that Arteta has not been able to transition any young striker we can even suggest to be promoted as our third striker; at least a youngster who grew through the ranks would not be complaining of game time when Jesus & Toney/Osimehn gets most of the playing time upfront.

Never mind; Harry Kane is out of our reach. Watkins is another player that will fit in perfectly well into this team; I can bet my life Good Ebening will reason if Aston Villa do mistake sell Watkins to Arsenal even for 150m grin

The reason why I use Kane is that he's the only person who can do what Jesus does (aside his excessive work rate sha) and still give you that 25goals.
Tbh, the only thing Jesus is missing is just clinicality. I've been vocal about this since last season. Else he's very perfect for our setup.

Almost everyone will say we need that 9 that will be in the box to score goals, we need that 9 that will not come to the middle and all that. But my question always is that, is that the kinda 9 Arteta wants for his system?

I know Arteta wants his team goals to be shared amongst all his attackers including wingers and Midfielders and not only the striker(s). And if you look at our team, you'll find out we're one of the top scoring sides in the league yet I doubt any of our players is in top 6 goalscorers this season.
In fact, there's a stat that says Arsenal is the 1st team in the history of EPL to have 14 (abi 11) different goalscorers consecutively. That's very impressive if you ask me

I'm not against us buying Osimhen or Toney for option B(I know we can never get Kane grin) or even Watkins whom I believe will fit into our system.

My own issues is that Arteta, I believe, is setting this team up to creates good goalscoring chances and anybody such chances falls on should be able to convert it. That's why I get angry when arsenal miss chances upon chances.

Also, the issue about Arteta not progressing any youth so far is concerning. But I never really talk about that one yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Fkforyou:

Exactly, and which begs the question of, what is the use of keeping a lot of Fringe players without using them when it matters and doing so adequately?

Come to think of it? non of our fringe player have played a complete match this season (correct me if am wrong).
My point is knowing when to have all your players fit is the difference between success and failure in EPL.
Honestly I will be so mad if we don't capitalize on Man Citys dwindling form this season, at lease lets give them a lot gap pending when they pick form towards the later stage of EPL.

I genuinely hope he gets this sort out because the season is still long..o

On a side note, bloated squad does not mean squad depth, players like Cedric to me are just occupying space, let them leave so that we can replace him with one of our academy player that will understudy Tomiyasu and Benny blanco, same can be applied will elneny.

I also don't fancy bloated squad, it usually leaves the coach with headache trying to give almost everybody a chance. That's why I believe a club like arsenal that uses 1 striker needs 2 senior striker and 1 academy player that gets regular feature in cup matches making it easier for him to step up when fatigue or injury requires.

I believe city is the biggest threat we have in this title race, but I won't rule loserpool out at all considering how their new signings have given their team a breath of fresh air. Maybe if players like Sobozlsai, Endo and Luis Diaz get injured or out on long suspension I will reason them less. We really need to watch for them as well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:

Lol.. not so lonely ooo

All these one point difference no be am grin
What happened to “Enjoy the Moment” grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:

The reason why I use Kane is that he's the only person who can do what Jesus does (aside his excessive work rate sha) and still give you that 25goals.
Tbh, the only thing Jesus is missing is just clinicality. I've been vocal about this since last season. Else he's very perfect for our setup.

Almost everyone will say we need that 9 that will be in the box to score goals, we need that 9 that will not come to the middle and all that. But my question always is that, is that the kinda 9 Arteta wants for his system?

I know Arteta wants his team goals to be shared amongst all his attackers including wingers and Midfielders and not only the striker(s). And if you look at our team, you'll find out we're one of the top scoring sides in the league yet I doubt any of our players is in top 6 goalscorers this season.
In fact, there's a stat that says Arsenal is the 1st team in the history of EPL to have 14 (abi 11) different goalscorers consecutively. That's very impressive if you ask me

I'm not against us buying Osimhen or Toney for option B(I know we can never get Kane grin) or even Watkins whom I believe will fit into our system.

My own issues is that Arteta, I believe, is setting this team up to creates good goalscoring chances and anybody such chances falls on should be able to convert it. That's why I get angry when arsenal miss chances upon chances.

Also, the issue about Arteta not progressing any youth so far is concerning. But I never really talk about that one yet.

I guess all players (most especially the midfielders and attackers) need to do more shooting practise in training going forward since the ideal Arteta team anybody can score. Odegaard missed chances upon chances in that villa match ehn....

I hope Timber comes back early o, Ben white has not been at his best of late sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Shegzdave:

What happened to “Enjoy the Moment” grin grin
Lol... I'm enjoying the moment oo, but not with full chest grin

See Liverpool wey dey first last week don enter 3rd(not even 2nd sef) just because dey drew grin

Omorr, that top is very slippery at the moment cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I guess all players (most especially the midfielders and attackers) need to do more shooting practise in training going forward since the ideal Arteta team anybody can score. Odegaard missed chances upon chances in that villa match ehn....

I hope Timber comes back early o, Ben white has not been at his best of late sha

Yeah, I believe they are. Partey increased his shot accuracy here last season, Odegaard that we all thought wasn't a goalscoring Midfielder have started scoring and even Saka and Martinelli have improved on their scoring too.

So yeah. Was really mad that day when Odegaard was just missing chances against Aston Villa and it cost us dearly(with Martinelli miss too).
Same thing he did ystdy(same with Martinelli) but thankfully Jesus and Havertz spared their blushes.

We just need to be converting chances. I hate good chances been missed by any attackers (be it Midfielders or forwarders).

As for White, I don dey fear am. He's no more as sharp as he was once since Tomiyasu injury.
Brighton just dey target am ystdy and it's not as if Mitoma was really in the mood sef

I just hope Timber do come sha. Na second half of season go really help us if our depths comes back from injury the way we're projecting (ESR, timber and Partey)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
We got porto
Tricky but very possible
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We got porto
Tricky but very possible
Na wa ooo

Why we go get Porto of all the whole cheap clubs.

Anyways sha, we suppose try win them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We got porto
Tricky but very possible

Good! We no get choice but to beat them.

If we can't qualify against Porto, then we don't have any business playing UCL.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
But How the hell is Man City always getting the cheapest teams in round of 16.

Every year? How?? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:
But How the hell is Man City always getting the cheapest teams in round of 16.

Every year? How?? undecided

Just imagine say Coppenhagen bundles city out . Just Imagine ! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We got porto
Tricky but very possible
Very possible if we do not have injury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We got porto
Tricky but very possible
We supposed to eliminate FC Porto though as far as if and when we do not lose the first away leg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just imagine say Coppenhagen bundles city out . Just Imagine ! grin
grin grin grin

It'll be sweet sha but mehhhnnnn,... Almost impossible to imagine cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Bench martinelli for trossard
Replace Kai with partey so that when zinny go astray partey will cover for him
LFC fullbacks won't overlap too much because of our wingers
We must take our chances, arteta beg your boys to take chances(martinelli the culprit)
And we have a game at anfield
The strength of Liverpool is there fullback.
Martinelli has to start.
Your see they will need to players each to keep Saka and Martinelli (Note Saka has not been playing very well except yesterday).
Bloop moved ATE to midfield but he operates the same way as full back (wing back). If Martinelli can get to act. AAT will have to help in that right side.
The problem really is Zinch.
And Toni is not available.
Another Problem is white.
All of a sudden he is lacking confidence.
It means Harvetz has to start .
I don't know who will help white.

White and Zinny is making Rice to work so.hard.
That guy is a baller
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:

Na wa ooo

Why we go get Porto of all the whole cheap clubs.

Anyways sha, we suppose try win them
BlueRayDick:

Good! We no get choice but to beat them.

If we can't qualify against Porto, then we don't have any business playing UCL.
Lush100:
Very possible if we do not have injury
Kbs468:

We supposed to eliminate FC Porto though as far as if and when we do not lose the first away leg
They are fast and can play long range shots
The advantage is thee will be plenty counter attacks against old man pepe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lush100:
The strength of Liverpool is there fullback.
Martinelli has to start.
Your see they will need to players each to keep Saka and Martinelli (Note Saka has not been playing very well except yesterday).
Bloop moved ATE to midfield but he operates the same way as full back (wing back). If Martinelli can get to act. AAT will have to help in that right side.
The problem really is Zinch.
And Toni is not available.
Another Problem is white.
All of a sudden he is lacking confidence.
It means Harvetz has to start .
I don't know who will help white.

White and Zinny is making Rice to work so.hard.
That guy is a baller

U are right, If Rice burns out early they should arrest white and Zinchencko as main culprit. They make Rice's job extra stressful with the way both of them usually lose concentration in the middle of the the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U are right, If Rice burns out early they should arrest white and Zinchencko as main culprit. They make Rice's job extra stressful with the way both of them usually lose concentration in the middle of the the game.
That is why partey must start ahead of kaikai
Saka and odegaard can help out white but you see that sallah
You saw his last burst of speed which led to dalot red, i was just shouting ema je ko lo oo, e pa sibe grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That is why partey must start ahead of kaikai
Saka and odegaard can help out white but you see that sallah
You saw his last burst of speed which led to dalot red, i was just shouting ema je ko lo oo, e pa sibe grin grin

Funny enough, Havertz always mark, its just that he can give out fouls in dangerous areas with that his long leg that is always outsretched.

If partey must play, then Rice needs to be allowed to play advance role thereby leaving Partey to do most of the defensive work . I don't know if Partey is fully fit to burst a lung doing that for at least 70 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.