Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320767 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20
mostob:
Vitali Mykolenko .... How good is the guy?
He's the lb for Ukraine while zinny play midfield

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 7:22pm On Jan 20
Jodera:

Ohhh... If it's this then we're good.

Just a striker abeg, every other things should wait.
We need that prolific striker abeg and a better competitor for Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20
Shegzdave:

Please Eze should stay far away from this team, that unserious player
I'll take him over Kai if it comes to the Left side. Besides he can even deputize Odegaard. Yeah he is unserious sometimes, but his talent is not in doubt. I can imagine his game improving under Arteta's tutelage. Also good at freekicks.

But if is down to priority, I'll take Olise so Saka can rest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:37pm On Jan 20
mine3112:

Striker First and foremost.

Jesus can play Saka wing so if Arteta wants Saka to rest, he knows what to do.

We need that striker cos that's exactly what we need grin

At least, I'm thinking specifically for this season.

Next season, we can get Saka competitor(if Arteta wants)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:39pm On Jan 20
daveP:
I'll take him over Kai if it comes to the Left side. Besides he can even deputize Odegaard. Yeah he is unserious sometimes, but his talent is not in doubt. I can imagine his game improving under Arteta's tutelage. Also good at freekicks.

If it's down to prority and the issue of no injury, I'll take Eze or Olise 10x.

I see Eze as a player who'll play well where other good players are by his side. He just needs that promotion

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:
I hope this will build martinelli confidence
The earlier arteta know Kai is a bad market the better
ESR have more impact than him in this game with only few minutes

Oh I so much love CS after top performance

COYG!!!

Martinelli should continue from the bench for now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:05pm On Jan 20
mostob:
Gbam! I've said it many times. The guy is not as good as we portrayed him to be. There is a reason why teams are looking at Olise instead of Eze.
I donโ€™t even like his work rate, the guy goes forward with no end product
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:06pm On Jan 20
daveP:

Since itโ€™s down to priority and not just squad depth, the Oliseh is better abeg

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20
Roland17:

Martinelli should continue from the bench for now.
I agree ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The boy sense need reset
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20
Still on Martinelli..

I would like to see Arteta revisit his development as a CF. Ebening was working on this and I believe there is an opportunity for Martinelli to develop into a CF.

Not saying it should be his role now but in a game like today that was already won, it wonโ€™t hurt to try him as a CF.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20
Jodera:

If it's down to prority and the issue of no injury, I'll take Eze or Olise 10x.

I see Eze as a player who'll play well where other good players are by his side. He just needs that promotion
Dunno why others are saying they don't want him. That guy in an Arsenal XI would create loads of chances b2b without sweat. Same for Olise. Plus both are EPL proven. With him we would really be rotating XI properly, especially as he can play Odegaard role too. Anyways.... we dey do like Kai na upgrade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20
Shegzdave:

Since itโ€™s down to priority and not just squad depth, the Oliseh is better abeg

Sure. Palace in such a rumble rn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20
Jodera:

Your eyes is not microscopic enough. Na special kinda eyes be that.

The only person wey get that Kain eyes for this thread na Spy360, reason why we suppose deh meet am for any analysis involving Kai cheesy
Thanks for the kind recommendations. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20
Jodera:
Striker First and foremost.

Jesus can play Saka wing so if Arteta wants Saka to rest, he knows what to do.

We need that striker cos that's exactly what we need grin

At least, I'm thinking specifically for this season.

Next season, we can get Saka competitor(if Arteta wants)
What will the striker come to do? Score goals? As in add to the five we scored today without a striker?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20
mine3112:

You know the name that's ringing in my head since? Nico Williams!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20
Shegzdave:

I donโ€™t even like his work rate, the guy goes forward with no end product
You noticed too? I don't see how he will improve us sef. Is he any better than Vieira and ESR that are still on the bench? Some want Arteta to promote academy players yet still suggesting we buy players wey no go take us anywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20
daveP:
Dunno why others are saying they don't want him. That guy in an Arsenal XI would create loads of chances b2b without sweat. Same for Olise. Plus both are EPL proven. With him we would really be rotating XI properly, especially as he can play Odegaard role too. Anyways.... we dey do like Kai na upgrade
He won't. No way you watch this Odegaard and you will suggest Eze for us. We still dey manage Kai, you say make we go carry Eze. Na wa o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

He's the lb for Ukraine while zinny play midfield
Yea... I think he plays for Everton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20
Jodera:

Very good. I've always been an admirer of his game. But then he's not what we need now or even in summer
Why if I may ask.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20
Jodera:

While you're right about our movements causing confusion and distraction but omorr the CKs today was way different.

In the middle, at danger zone were everyone will drag for it and the height at a very good height(more like near the back post).

Very very different from our routine subpar CKs this season.
Well..if you say so. But one thing is everyday no be Christmas. Opposition's defenders won't stand and watch us freely score from CKs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20
Spy360:

What will the striker come to do? Score goals? As in add to the five we scored today without a striker?
When he comes, you will know. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20
Also, I no wan see anybody with hair wen dem dye, color, highlight or useless hair style again angry

Our poor form started when they started dyeing and barbing nonsense hairstyle..

Yes, I am that petty angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:45am On Jan 21
daveP:
Dunno why others are saying they don't want him. That guy in an Arsenal XI would create loads of chances b2b without sweat. Same for Olise. Plus both are EPL proven. With him we would really be rotating XI properly, especially as he can play Odegaard role too. Anyways.... we dey do like Kai na upgrade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly, with him we'll be creating loads and loads of scoring chances.
Well, everyone with their preferences but anytime I watch Eze play, he's that good. He always been the one carrying crystal palace creative burden alongside Zaha. Na just him injury record I dey fear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:46am On Jan 21
Spy360:

So na only crystal palace we go deh play this season??

Why you deh do laidis Spy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:50am On Jan 21
mostob:
Why if I may ask.
A good lb. Good defensively and not bad going forward too.

But then, I don't think he's what we need presently
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:54am On Jan 21
mostob:
Well..if you say so. But one thing is everyday no be Christmas. Opposition's defenders won't stand and watch us freely score from CKs.
That one is sure.
But it'll be better to play corners like the way we did ystdy than how we've been doing this season. The only time it was successful was against Burnley. Other corners have been when we reverted back to type especially
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:58am On Jan 21
mostob:
You noticed too? I don't see how he will improve us sef. Is he any better than Vieira and ESR that are still on the bench? Some want Arteta to promote academy players yet still suggesting we buy players wey no go take us anywhere.
I don't know about ESR but without injuries I'll take him over what Havertz plus Viera is dishing us.

Since Arteta no wan deh promote academy, shey we no go just help am dey scout players instead of lamenting everyday on how him no dey promote? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21
Jodera:
That one is sure.
But it'll be better to play corners like the way we did ystdy than how we've been doing this season. The only time it was successful was against Burnley. Other corners have been when we reverted back to type especially
Anyway Anyhow sha... I'm just so happy to see Gabriel dominating boxes. I remember his first season here... he was so raw. Hopefully Kiwior turns out to be like him too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21
Jodera:
I don't know about ESR but without injuries I'll take him over what Havertz plus Viera is dishing us.

Since Arteta no wan deh promote academy, shey we no go just help am dey scout players instead of lamenting everyday on how him no dey promote? grin
Well... everybody can't get the same opinion.

He should scout his player by himself to prevent stories that touch. BTW, I still think the like of Ethan, Walters and Myles will get their chances one day.... as from next season of not this season. I don't think they would be training frequently with the first team if he doesn't have plans for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21
Hello sports fans and family, please people Of God, my case is a matter of life and death and it's requires a solution of just #25,000 please

Kabiru Abdulazeez

GT Bank

No amount is too small please. Even #1000 by an individual is highly appreciated sirs/ma'am s

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21
Kbs468:
Hello sports fans and family, please people Of God, my case is a matter of life and death and it's requires a solution of just #25,000 please

Kabiru Abdulazeez

GT Bank

No amount is too small please. Even #1000 by an individual is highly appreciated sirs/ma'am s
God will surely be at each and every point of your needs always and forever more as you kindheartedly respond to this distress call please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:14pm On Jan 23
Partey don bornโ€ฆ. But shey no be the same girl him and am get issue I dey see her hand for this pishure so ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.