Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317846 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:46am On Apr 09
One thing that has worried me about Odegaard as engine room is that i fear experienced teams will get the better of him. But I've come to realize that Odegaard is one of the hardest Midfielders to mark. He's not even aggressive or physical enough but it's very hard to put someone on him to kill our game. He moves between lines and pops up in strangest of places that would make a marker worry more about the empty space than about Odegaard. The only manager i fear that can eliminate Odegaard effect is Mourinho. And he's not anywhere here. If that man plans for your best player, just forget about it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Liposure: 12:53pm On Apr 09
daveP:
One thing that has worried me about Odegaard as engine room is that i fear experienced teams will get the better of him. But I've come to realize that Odegaard is one of the hardest Midfielders to mark. He's not even aggressive or physical enough but it's very hard to put someone on him to kill our game. He moves between lines and pops up in strangest of places that would make a marker worry more about the empty space than about Odegaard. The only manager i fear that can eliminate Odegaard effect is Mourinho. And he's not anywhere here. If that man plans for your best player, just forget about it.
he plays like rosicky

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09
daveP:
He is flexible and intelligent. That's why he is difficult to mark. I just pray he is fit for the last 7 finals. It is high time Vieira sit up too and share the workload
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09
Arsenal U18 came back from 2 goals down and win 4-2 in the first half. The match later end 5-3. Chido Obi-Martins with 2 goals. Wilshere dey learn work Wella.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:01pm On Apr 09
Am I the only guy be that sees Timber posting biblical quotes on his twitter page?

Is he a part time pastor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09
Shegzdave:
Am I the only guy be that sees Timber posting biblical quotes on his twitter page?

Is he a part time pastor
You just dey notice bro? Since his Ajax days.
That doesn't mean he is a Pastor. He and his brother are just well brought up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09
Arsenal have been in contact with Rafael Leão’s representatives. He is Arteta’s top target this summer, and is open to a move. No negotiations yet, but AC Milan have named their asking price.

(@francoisplateau) #arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:47pm On Apr 09
mostob:
You just dey notice bro? Since his Ajax days.
That doesn't mean he is a Pastor. He and his brother are just well brought up.
At first, I thought it was a parody account it when I checked and saw his page, I realized that’s his official page, also he doesn’t post anything about our matchday, only retweet

That’s nice though

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:48pm On Apr 09
mostob:
Arsenal have been in contact with Rafael Leão’s representatives. He is Arteta’s top target this summer, and is open to a move. No negotiations yet, but AC Milan have named their asking price.

(@francoisplateau) #arsenalfanaticsnews
What is he coming to do?
We need a prolific striker and not another left winger that is already stacked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09
Shegzdave:

What is he coming to do?
We need a prolific striker and not another left winger that is already stacked
Havertz is the new striker.

Leao is good though. If Arteta can help improve his goalscoring, he will be our one-man attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09
Shegzdave:

At first, I thought it was a parody account it when I checked and saw his page, I realized that’s his official page, also he doesn’t post anything about our matchday, only retweet

That’s nice though
Yea.. I just like him. Very simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09
Jodera:

So you watched community shield and you believe he didn't play Lb?

I believe it's better to just keep simple things simple instead of conflating issues.

Last season, Tomi was injured and throughout preseason Saliba and Gabriel played as CB while White moved to RB.

This season, Zinny was injured and throughout preseason, Timber played Lb even when Tierney was fit. In the community shield he played as a Lb again, beginning of season he still played as a Lb(while we loaned Tierney).

But you still believe he'll play Rb after all these hints? Na wa to you ooo
Timber played RB all through preseason he only started playing LB in the Community Shield. Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09
Na kiwi our oga use oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09
iamoyindamola:
Na kiwi our oga use oo
Expected
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09
Lush100:
Expected
I wasn’t expecting kiwi against Bayern pacy wingers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09
Liposure:
he plays like rosicky
Uhmmmmmm. That's true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09
So Bayern are starting with the high press sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09
Bayern now controlling possession.. Isn't Musiala off there? Saka with excellent cover..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09
Martinelli with a good shot from outside the box..goes wide..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09
A. Davies fouls Saka. Davies is on Saka like gum eh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09
Roland17:
A. Davies fouls Saka. Davies is on Saka like gum eh!

Davies gets a yellow for a silly foul on Saka's heel. This is the consequence of gumming Saka.

Davies is now out for the 2nd leg. He also has to be cautious to avoid a 2nd yellow.

Lets go at him with Saka abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09
Arsenal now picking on Davies, overloading that right side

Saka scores!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09
Sakadinho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09
That curler was a beauty...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09
Keep overloading that right side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09
What a poor finish by White..Should be scoring that..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09
The overload on that right side with Davies on a yellow is the reason White found himself in that scoring situation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 8:19pm On Apr 09
Arsenal about to start the bottle job as usual

Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09
Gnabry equalizes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09
Gabu throw in better
Common sense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09
What the hell was Raya thinking coming that high? He pretty much caused this equalizer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09
FK Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.