Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333230 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:29am On Apr 30
Jodera:

Fulham own no pain me. We were poor against Fulham and they rightly deserves their win

The matches against Aston Villa (home and away naim pain me pass).
We were robbed in the first leg(the GJ penalty, our goal which was ruled out when it first hit Digne in his hand before Havertz abi Nketiah). Plus the numerous chances we missed (Odegaard, two good chances while Martinelli one big chance).
Na that match pain me pass.

Then the 2nd leg. I no wan even explain that one.

West ham own with another ojoro if I'm not mistaken (ball crossed out the line before they played it back in) plus we missed a lot of quality chances before conceding the 2nd goal.

But then, the quality of the league is high all thanks to guardiola. We need to be perfect to win the league. Imagine dropping only 5point second half of season yet we still dey cry grin
Those matches where we're robbed always bring back the pain of the loss. Imagine we had won... we would be out of sight by now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:33am On Apr 30
mostob:
Those matches where we're robbed always bring back the pain of the loss. Imagine we had won... we would be out of sight by now.
I swear...
At least e for give us breathing space.

Anyways, I'm still hoping for god of soccer to look our side. We can't be this good and not win league this season na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02am On Apr 30
mostob:
Which of the post? Most of my posts here are from a Facebook page I follow on Facebook and there are always tag in that post. And the source is a number 1 legit source when it comes to Arsenal news.

This one I quoted
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:52am On Apr 30
This Morgan-Gibbs tok don dey plenty. I know na rumor sha. He can only be a squad player at most.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:54am On Apr 30
mostob:
The decision that made the ref give Tottenham that pk was from reconsiderations of the same incident when Jesus was kicked in similar fashion but no pk given early in the season.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just imagine.

Na us dem dey use to do us. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:33am On Apr 30
daveP:
This Morgan-Gibbs tok don dey plenty. I know na rumor sha. He can only be a squad player at most.
Squad what? He will start bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:34am On Apr 30
Scenes where Rashford wears the #10 jersey for us next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:35am On Apr 30
daveP:
The decision that made the ref give Tottenham that pk was from reconsiderations of the same incident when Jesus was kicked in similar fashion but no pk given early in the season.
Just imagine.

Na us dem dey use to do us. Smh.
Against Aston Villa...I remember.

Na God go punish that ref. A foul as blatant as that yet was not given as a PK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:36am On Apr 30
iamoyindamola:
This one I quoted
Oh...not me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:40am On Apr 30
Jodera:

I swear...
At least e for give us breathing space.

Anyways, I'm still hoping for god of soccer to look our side. We can't be this good and not win league this season na embarassed
As it is, Liverpool is out of it although they may come second. Na who go come third and first we no know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:06pm On Apr 30
mostob:
As it is, Liverpool is out of it although they may come second. Na who go come third and first we no know.
Second and first you mean grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:08pm On Apr 30
πŸ† Player of the Season:Odegaard
❌ Flop of the Season:Zinchenko
πŸ’ͺ Most Improved Player: Gabriel M.
πŸ‘ Unsung Hero:Trossard
πŸ‘• Signing of the Season:Declan Rice
🏠 Keep this player : Jorginho

Let’s have yours
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09pm On Apr 30
mostob:
Can we not turn into a rehab club please.
We don try for Havertz and Jorginho. We need to buy players that are in form and will hit the ground running not players that will take months before they'll get their form back(ie even if they do)

See the way Rice blended in. That's the kind of player we should be hopping on with our kind of standard we are now not all these "was white" players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:10pm On Apr 30
Shegzdave:

Let’s have yours

Lmaooo...
You no go wait make season end first cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:11pm On Apr 30
mostob:
Hope we’re not linked with him sha?

Someone with such ego can’t work Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:12pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
You no go wait make season end first cheesy grin
grin grin
Rate them on their play this season so far
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:19pm On Apr 30
Shegzdave:

grin grin
Rate them on their play this season so far
Make we do am end of season.

Three matches to go and Zinchenko might do something that might make you reconsider the "flop" award being given to him cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Second and first you mean grin
Me...I dey follow the superstition rule. If you're playing Wolves on the last MD, you will finish second.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30
Shegzdave:

Hope we’re not linked with him sha?

Someone with such ego can’t work Arteta
No... we're not linked to him yet. He is clearly the kind of player Arteta wants to sign.

If Arteta can take Xhaka, he should be able to tame Rashford too. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Make we do am end of season.

Three matches to go and Zinchenko might do something that might make you reconsider the "flop" award being given to him cheesy
Last MD with City leading us with 3 points.

90' Arsenal 0 Everton 0

90+6' Saka played a short corner and passed the ball to Odegaard. Odegaard dilly dally and lay the ball for Zinchenko who released a thunderous shot to win the league for Arsenal.

Zinchenkooooooo

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:34pm On Apr 30
Shegzdave:

Let’s have yours
Make I try my own,

Player of the season: Odegaard

Flop of the season: Zinchenko (just least rated sha, not really a flop)

Most improved player: Havertz (I am surprised by his performance even at the CF position)

Unsung hero of the season : Trossard (would have been Ben White but he's already getting his dues)

Signing of the season: Rice (who else??)

Keep this player : Partey (until we get someone worthy)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:35pm On Apr 30
mostob:
Last MD with City leading us with 3 points.

90' Arsenal 0 Everton 0

90+6' Saka played a short corner and passed the ball to Odegaard. Odegaard dilly dally and lay the ball for Zinchenko who released a thunderous shot to win the league for Arsenal.

Zinchenkooooooo

grin grin grin
cheesy grin

You get the drift grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30
Jodera:
cheesy grin

You get the drift grin
Bro..if something like that happens, tears go flow. Tears of joy o.

The emotion go high
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:40pm On Apr 30
mostob:
Me...I dey follow the superstition rule. If you're playing Wolves on the last MD, you will finish second.
Lol...
Shebi na the same superstition give me hope say anybody wey win Porto dey reach final cheesy.

Anyways, I was rooting for Tottenham to win/draw Man City but I just realized that they're playing Man City on the last day of the season. I just weak cos no hope.

From history when we're in this position (ie fighting for league and hoping for them to do us a favour), they gladly always fall our hands. Expectedly.

I thought when they'll be playing Man City, they'll be fighting for top 4, but I realized that on that day, they might certainly not be fighting for anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Apr 30
mostob:

The emotion go high
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30
Jodera:
cheesy grin grin grin
After 20 years o ... only to win the league in such manner. grin grin

I'm afraid it might affect some people negatively.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Lol...
Shebi na the same superstition give me hope say anybody wey win Porto dey reach final cheesy.

Anyways, I was rooting for Tottenham to win/draw Man City but I just realized that they're playing Man City on the last day of the season. I just weak cos no hope.

From history when we're in this position (ie fighting for league and hoping for them to do us a favour), they gladly always fall our hands. Expectedly.

I thought when they'll be playing Man City, they'll be fighting for top 4, but I realized that on that day, they might certainly not be fighting for anything
They will fight. They're 7 points behind Aston Villa with 2 games in hand. I think the fight for top four will go down till the last MD. Let's see how it goes sha.

If not for Chris Wood eh...we for calm by now... man missed 3 sitters FFS
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dundalk(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30
why we loose against Aston villa the thing dey baffle me.. 😭😭
Imagine if we didn't loose that match.. 😫
those beast(Man city) would hardly play draw, my observation.. Arsenal fu*k up I swear..

😑😑
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30
mostob:
Livarpool dan cast am
They are likely finish third
Unless one of city or arsenal lose 2 matches
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30
mostob:

The emotion go high
I swear

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:00pm On Apr 30
mostob:
No... we're not linked to him yet. He is clearly the kind of player Arteta wants to sign.

If Arteta can take Xhaka, he should be able to tame Rashford too. grin
What do you mean by Arteta kind of players?

Xhaka only has anger issues and not done bloated ego like Rashidi, have you forgotten Auba so fast?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:01pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Make I try my own,

Player of the season: Odegaard

Flop of the season: Zinchenko (just least rated sha, not really a flop)

Most improved player: Havertz (I am surprised by his performance even at the CF position)

Unsung hero of the season : Trossard (would have been Ben White but he's already getting his dues)

Signing of the season: Rice (who else??)

Keep this player : Partey (until we get someone worthy)
Even you included Zinch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.