Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320113 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
pazienza:
Well, just here to announce that i have officially joined the WOBs. To hell with all AKBs. Wenger is out of ideas.
With the game balanced at O-0 and 50mins played, the onus was on arsenal,the supposedly big team on the paper, to show signs of frustration and shake things up a bit by making substitutions, but the senile Wenger keeps calm, and only went into panic substitutions when the team went 1-0 down, it's as if he was playing for draw,and only woke up when the draw was slipping away.

Arsenal is now too big for wenger, he should leave at the end of the season,irrespective of how the season pans out for Arsenal.

He ran out of ideas 3 seasons ago.

Nothing will change until there is a change at the top.

#WengerOut

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

He is not going to walk, that man is so sturbborn! After the 6-0 thrashing, I would have packed my bags. He'll have to pushed I'm afraid

It looks like that will happen next summer... with the way things are going, May 2015, we wont be rejoicing that coveted 4th place trophy and CL money.....

We most likely wont have anything to show for 9 months of labourous ups and downs, and therefore the fans and other stakeholders will turn on Wenger!

Fans need to be proactive and press for that change....

Just go...Enough is enough!

#WengerOut
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It looks like that will happen next summer... with the way things are going, May 2015, we wont be rejoicing that coveted 4th place trophy and CL money.....
We most likely wont have anything to show for 9 months of labourous ups and downs, and therefore the fans and other stakeholders will turn on Wenger!
#WengerOut

And the most expensive ticket prices in the land plus the 3rd the highest paid manager. Me, I don tire for the man since, same song year in out. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

And the most expensive ticket prices in the land plus the 3rd the highest paid manager. Me, I don tire for the man since, same song year in out. sad

Insanity..... 7m a year

Wenger doesnt have a conscience!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Insanity..... 7m a year

Wenger doesnt have a conscience!

His bank balance does grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lol magas are lamenting grin grin Eyezil needs to learn how to nyansh his mate's GF from Giggs and Terry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:
Sigh!!! Same old whines, i just tire!!!

Fredoooo and Wonlasewonimi, not a word from either of you, else!!! angry angry angry

Can you tell me who is more stubborn between you and wenger ? Na by force to support a useless team ..
let's do it this way , the naija politicians ways .Decamp to the winning side until arsenal sack wenger grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
fredoooooo:

Can you tell me who is more stubborn between you and wenger ? Na by force to support a useless team ..
let's do it this way , the naija politicians ways .Decamp to the winning side until arsenal sack wenger grin grin

Eyin iya mi osorongo, apani ma wa'gun olokiki oru............................................... GTFOH now before I complete that 'ofo'! Olori gbeske! Ma fi lomi ndasi aboju 'gun legbe eti angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

Eyin iya mi osorongo, apani ma wa'gun olokiki oru............................................... GTFOH now before I complete that 'ofo'! Olori gbeske! Ma fi lomi ndasi aboju 'gun legbe eti angry

Yeye o...Mo yika otun, mo yika Osi o...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

bibeli mi ni mo gboju le ..
kurani mi ni Mo feyin ti
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Yeye o...Mo yika otun, mo yika Osi o...

Omo Ole you dey fear grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by yokiti: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

èyin ìyá ò.. Mo gbé ìdí fún yin ó. E jòwó e jè bùré o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
yokiti:

èyin ìyá ò.. Mo gbé ìdí fún yin ó. E jòwó e jè bùré o.

If not for you, i for don send leprosy to those fingers wey dey type megedefegede for here grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ibime:
Arsenal fans should be celebrating news of injury to that wasteman Ozil.

I remember Gaynners celebrating his signing, I just been dey laugh. I heard Guardiola is interested. Y'all better pray Bayern comes to save you from that passenger.
I jump am pass! Wetin we wan take am do when omo oro like Goetze dey? Abeg abeg abeg no put sand sand for our garri
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Now dat jack wilshere wont play 2dys match, let get our 3rd winning in 9 matches....coyg!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Another below par performance from the boys, possesion was erratic, big thanks to Wes Brown and Vito Manonne..I see all una work eee
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
As usual all the rodents that troll this thread are nowhere to be found after our win. If it had been the other round they would have been dancing skelewu on this thread right now. tongue cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Noah13: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
No Offence!!!

But Arsenal was shyte!
They didn't play well enough to get that win, luck was just on their side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IamDejman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Noah13:
No Offence!!!

But Arsenal was shyte!
We sha Won....2 points tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yap yap yap yap, I pity some of una
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Noah13:
No Offence!!!

But Arsenal was shyte!
None taken.

Alexis played well enough btw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Noah13: 4:59am On Oct 26, 2014
An0nimus:

None taken.

Alexis played well enough btw.
I agree with you on that Alexis part, he seemed to be the only focused player yesterday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
He's been asked to play out of position at centre back, but I think Monreal has done well recently. Credit where it's due!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some fans are just a mix of shiit and piiss. They have been crying Wenger out for the past 18years. Let me advice them, they should leave and join Chelsea and Mourinho and stop watching Arsenal. Why? Because Arsene has just signed a new 3 year contract. And you know what? He sticks to his words.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Spy360:
Some fans are just a mix of shiit and piiss. They have been crying Wenger out for the past 18years. Let me advice them, they should leave and join Chelsea and Mourinho and stop watching Arsenal. Why? Because Arsene has just signed a new 3 year contract. And you know what? He sticks to his words.

Another AKB. For your info, most of us support Arsenal FC, and not Arsene FC.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2014
debosky:
^^ Both Ramsey and Jack were abysmal, unbelievably so. The whole team is struggling and rudderless at the minute so it's quite worrying.

If you take away Gibbs, Chambers and El Nino Maravilla and we'd be in an even deeper mess.

On a different note - while it's early days yet, I hope all the 'why spend £16m on Welbeck when you can get Balotelli' crew are at least contemplating they may have been wrong on that count.

In the cold light of day I didn't really care how we won yesterday - just that we did. 6 points is much more comfortable and if we can beat Anderlecht at the Emirates we should be pretty much guaranteed qualification.

Hey Debo, quite true what you said, but after watching the game at Sunderland, is it me or do you share the same thoughts that it seems AW with the versatility of sanchez is going to start employing a 4-4-2?

I mean i watched him play right through the middle with Carzola and Ox making the width of what seemed a four man midfield anchored by Flam and Arterta.

Obviously it was not the best of displays this weekend(how may times i have said that this season.Gosh!) but seems to me that it makes sense especially when the opposition just likes to seat back and absorb the pressure.

Again it's a small observation but looks like with the right body in the DM position, this could just see us reverting to a very popular system or mixing it up a little depending on the opposition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by incredibleone: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Arsenal fans who compare Alexis
Sanchez to Eden Hazard, where is
Sanchez in the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2014 list?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
@ Director of Defence

As long as we have poor midfielders like Flamini and Arteta I don't see it happening. We simply don't have the midfielders with the ability/physique to manage that. Sanchez played more like a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 but he did play close to Welbz. I doubt if even can play 4-4-2 till we get an on form Rambo + say a quality, high energy midfielder beside him like you said

However because our midfielders are so poor we are stuck with playing 3 in midfield most games.

I'm more interested to see what happens when we have Walcott, Alexis, Welbz and Ox all available - if we push teams back with pace and power we'll have a chance even without strong DMs.

I'm glad we don't have CC to play this week - the lack of defenders is just abysmal at the moment that we can't afford to lose any more defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Coach Debosky grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
debosky:
@ Director of Defence

As long as we have poor midfielders like Flamini and Arteta I don't see it happening. We simply don't have the midfielders with the ability/physique to manage that. Sanchez played more like a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 but he did play close to Welbz. I doubt if even can play 4-4-2 till we get an on form Rambo + say a quality, high energy midfielder beside him like you said

However because our midfielders are so poor we are stuck with playing 3 in midfield most games.

I'm more interested to see what happens when we have Walcott, Alexis, Welbz and Ox all available - if we push teams back with pace and power we'll have a chance even without strong DMs.

I'm glad we don't have CC to play this week - the lack of defenders is just abysmal at the moment that we can't afford to lose any more defenders.

It looked the closets thing to 4-4-2 though cos sanchez was operating from the middle many atimes but nevertheless, the jury is still out there to get a strong, intelligent ball playing DM or not.

The opponents no matter who they are, just seem to look dangerous anytime they get into the Arsenal attacking third which for a team of that magnitude is really abysmal.

I couldn't be less bothered about the CC cos i also felt with the injury list and lack of co-ordinated displays so far, we had far more important concerns to worry about.

Hopefully the longer some of the other teams progress, the better it may be for AFC especially when the fixtures become excruciating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2014
After four years, Wellington Silva is now eligible to play for Arsenal. One of those so called talents Wenger signed

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.