Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316176 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Pazienza: Arsene only makes changes after 80th minute

Debosky: Shows 4 consecutive games with subs before 80th minute

Pazienza: Goes off on another mindless rant and grins.

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Keky:
Man! Looking at Monaco we should not be talking them lightly only 1 goal conceded in 12 in matches winning 11 of them drawing the other.

I tell you, that Monaco match won't be easy at all, You don't win your group in the champions league by luck.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2015
debosky:
Pazienza: Arsene only makes changes after 80th minute

Debosky: Shows 4 consecutive games with subs before 80th minute

Pazienza: Goes off on another mindless rant and grins.

cheesy

Typical AKB. I never used "only". Wenger and AKBs are a match made in heaven. Tufia!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin grin

Debosky

Since you r satisfied with Walcott and his mediocrity, just pray we do the needful against Brighton

Chelsea n City r already out so chances of retention are looking brighter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
With what happened yesterday I can't fully trust Arsenal to deliver until after 90 minutes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I think we can win today, is just that I don't want ozil to be in the starting lineup because he will slow the tempo of the game, I prefer roziscky to be in the starting line up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Spy360:
Predictable line up vs Brighton on Sunday.

........................... Ospina..........................
Chambers.... Per.... Kosch..... Gibbs
.......................... Coquelin.......................
Walcot... Ramsey.... Ozil.... Sanchez
............................. Giroud........................

Subs: Szczesny, Monreal, Flamini, Cazorla, Niles, Akpom, Rosicsky.

Analysis: I think AW will keep Szczesny remaining on the bench; Chambers will start at RB since Bellerin is out; Coquelin may fancy another run-in to continue his good form; rests for Cazorla, Sanchez and Schemer; I am tempted to say Akpom will start but feel AW may want him to come from the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Spy360:
Predictable line up vs Brighton on Sunday.

........................... Ospina..........................
Chambers.... Per.... Kosch..... Gibbs
.......................... Coquelin.......................
Walcot... Ramsey.... Ozil.... Sanchez
............................. Giroud........................

Subs: Szczesny, Monreal, Flamini, Cazorla, Niles, Akpom, Rosicsky.

Analysis: I think AW will keep Szczesny remaining on the bench; Chambers will start at RB since Bellerin is out; Coquelin may fancy another run-in to continue his good form; rests for Cazorla and Schemer; I am tempted to say Akpom will start but feel AW may want him to come from the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lovely cross from chambers

Nice take down by walcott

More of that from him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Spy360 post=30121392][/quote]
7/11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2015
G. Paulista has been granted Work Permit by the Home office..so sad he is not eligible to play in the Champions League until next season cos he has already represented Villareal in the Europa League..

Welcome Paulista, hopefully he adapts to the rigors of the league quickly..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2015
He doesn't look like someone who needs to adapt. His face is rigor itself grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:17am On Jan 27, 2015
As one of the most talented, creative, intelligent, underrated and composed attacking midfielder that ever played the game of football ; Juan Roman Riquelme retires, I must say I feel privileged to have witnessed him play, the modern game of footy has evolved especially with regards to the speed of the game, talents like this have become rare and extinct..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Roland17:
G. Paulista has been granted Work Permit by the Home office..so sad he is not eligible to play in the Champions League until next season cos he has already represented Villareal in the Europa League..

I don't think playing in the Europa league would prevent him featuring in the UCL. My doubts anyway, yet to confirm.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Roland17:

he is eligible to play in the champions league only cuptied for uefa cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Roland17:

he will play in champ league cos he is eligible. Europa participation doesnt affect such, infact....WENGER CANT MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Spy360:

I don't think playing in the Europa league would prevent him featuring in the UCL. My doubts anyway, yet to confirm.

IZUKWU:
he is eligible to play in the champions league only cuptied for uefa cup

jodeer:
he will play in champ league cos he is eligible. Europa participation doesnt affect such, infact....WENGER CANT MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE.

All three of you should go research and read UEFA rule book, specifically rule 18.07.. After reading, please come here and explain what you read..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
if he has appeared for any club in europe weda uefa or europa he cant appear again

The only exception is qualifying stages.... i think
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
pickabeau1:
if he has appeared for any club in europe weda uefa or europa he cant appear again

The only exception is qualifying stages.... i think

God bless you for researching, the Europa league and champions league have both gone past qualifying rounds, thus by the Rule book Paulista is ineligible to compete in the Champions League for Arsenal..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Roland17:

God bless you for researching, the Europa league and champions league have both gone past qualifying rounds, thus by the Rule book Paulista is ineligible to compete in the Champions League for Arsenal..

Yep this was clear
Thats why arsene could use Nasri in qualifying before he was sold to Man City
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Roland17:
As one of the most talented, creative, intelligent, underrated and composed attacking midfielder that ever played the game of football ; Juan Roman Riquelme retires, I must say I feel privileged to have witnessed him play, the modern game of footy has evolved especially with regards to the speed of the game, talents like this have become rare and extinct..
honestly I doff my hat for him juan roman riquelme...... Success man.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
dayo999:
Middlesbrough at home in the 5th round of the fa cup.
when and @ what time is the match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by seedorfg(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
up gunner ! arsenal have signed another (player) defender to the previous, his name is paulista from villareal ... cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Welcome Paulista!

purplekayc:
when and @ what time is the match?
15th of February. 4pm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
welcome paulista
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gabriel Announced, Campbell and Arteta extended and Diego Costa gets a ban. Good Day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IamDejman(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
dayo999:
cheesy
Ugliest in Arsenal Fc

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lordfave98 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.