Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362808 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (3551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Spy360:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmn? What if you never gave the young ones a chance? What if Le Coq and Bellerin were never given a chance? Being a manager is not only about buying stars simply to win a trophy, it is also about letting the young ones have an opportunity to attempt greatness. The latter I see as a more worthy achievement.
Knowing that Chelsea's under 18s and 21s won their respective FA youth cups, I wonder why none of them have the hope of ever lining up for Mourinho? That's is why I respect Wenger and judge him to be the best Manager in Europe. His footprints are written all over the world.
Quite, but there were a undoing which was financial had it been there was money to sign some players and pay their wages, Arsenal might have been better than they are now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
pamcode:
Quite, but there were a undoing which was financial had it been there was money to sign some players and pay their wages, Arsenal might have been better than they are now.
Yes you are right.

Arsene wanted to leave for Madrid when Kroenke and Gazidis came on board and informed him of their plans to build a new stadium. He wanted to leave because he was told he would not be getting any money for new players and in fact he was to provide at least £50m from selling old players.

But he chose to stay because he loves the club and wanted to be part of its rebuilding process.

That led to him gathering young talents a sort of brood and sell. Note that he had absolutely no obligations to finish in top four to play in the UCL but he was able to achieve that yearly because he knew that the UCL will provide more funds and thereby reduce the rate at which key players are sold. He earned my respect for achieving this consistently. That's where enemies came up with that fourth place trophy jibe. Nevertheless when you look at Liverpool and their struggles, you can only be grateful.

Now that the rebuilding is completed and top signings are trickling in gradually, giving us a very strong financial base- I tell you right now we are richer than both Chelsea and Man City and with time we would beat Man Utd- we are on course to becoming the best club in England.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
How are you losers doing nowadays
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pelvicky(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Spy360:

Yes you are right.

Arsene wanted to leave for Madrid when Kroenke and Gazidis came on board and informed him of their plans to build a new stadium. He wanted to leave because he was told he would not be getting any money for new players and in fact he was to provide at least £50m from selling old players.

But he chose to stay because he loves the club and wanted to be part of its rebuilding process.

That led to him gathering young talents a sort of brood and sell. Note that he had absolutely no obligations to finish in top four to play in the UCL but he was able to achieve that yearly because he knew that the UCL will provide more funds and thereby reduce the rate at which key players are sold. He earned my respect for achieving this consistently. That's where enemies came up with that fourth place trophy jibe. Nevertheless when you look at Liverpool and their struggles, you can only be grateful.

Now that the rebuilding is completed and top signings are trickling in gradually, giving us a very strong financial base- I tell you right now we are richer than both Chelsea and Man City and with time we would beat Man Utd- we are on course to becoming the best club in England.

You are funny bro....no club, i repeat no club in England will be richer and great than MANCHESTER UNITED

last financial ability of clubs in europe

1. Real madrid
2. Manutd
4. Barcelona

long way to go bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Sitting on your head.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JigsawKillah(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Producing another 100million pounds worth of players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
pelvicky:
You are funny bro....no club, i repeat no club in England will be richer and great than MANCHESTER UNITED

last financial ability of clubs in europe

1. Real madrid
2. Manutd
3. Arsenal- or are you scared?
4. Barcelona

one step to go bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Spy360:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmn? What if you never gave the young ones a chance? What if Le Coq and Bellerin were never given a chance? Being a manager is not only about buying stars simply to win a trophy, it is also about letting the young ones have an opportunity to attempt greatness. The latter I see as a more worthy achievement.
Knowing that Chelsea's under 18s and 21s won their respective FA youth cups, I wonder why none of them have the hope of ever lining up for Mourinho? That's is why I respect Wenger and judge him to be the best Manager in Europe. His footprints are written all over the world.

Which foot print ? Or u are referring to the footprint of bin a total failure ?

Kindly name any youth player from ur useless youth team who has turned out to be a world beater or sharrrap ur gutter. Abi you fink say na beans to use unknown names for porto win UCL ? Oh I see........! Coq is d new assnals luv abi ? We all know wat u guys said abt wheelchair,bentner, Walcott,Ramsey n d likes of dem abeg were dem dey in the ranking of their mates ? Even ManU can beat their chest and talk about pogba from their setup of late. Who do u guys want to name from old and new setup? Useless team....

My friend coaches leaving footprints in today's footie are those conquering their leagues and Europe not those playing for fourthplay trophy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Can't wait for Welbeck to finish the job on Fabregas this weekend at Emirates and put himself up there as an Arsenal folk law legend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
My thoughts on tomorrow's game
I think the team needs especially the two center backs, need to be wary of hazard's tricks inside the box in order to avoid giving out cheap penalty tomorrow. Monreal should also make the left back slot ahead of Gibbs who to me hasn't Beebe at his best lately.
On the attacking side, I think Alexis should be given much of the balls upfront to draw 2 to 3 players to himself while quickly giving the pass to other midfielders who can then locate giroud. Arsene wenger should also give Alexis the mandate of piling pressure on cahill whom to me is a suspect in that Chelsea defence.

With this properly done, the only safe route for Chelsea is a draw at best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
ajasa4link:
I think the team needs especially the two center backs, need to be wary of hazard's tricks inside the box in order to avoid giving out cheap penalty tomorrow. Monreal should also make the left back slot ahead of Gibbs who to me hasn't Beebe at his best lately.
On the attacking side, I think Alexis should be given much of the balls upfront to draw 2 to 3 players to himself while quickly giving the pass to other midfielders who can then locate giroud. Arsene wenger should also give Alexis the mandate of piling pressure on cahill whom to me is a suspect in that Chelsea defence.

Good thoughts, you could qualify for Asst. Manager. Lols.

I think Ramsey should start ahead of Welbeck though. We need to keep the score line 0-0 at the least till after halftime. Chelsea becomes distraught usually when they don't see space with time running out. Then quench the game by bringing on Welbeck.

Leave Cahill for Giroud, the problem is Ivanovic. Alexis should keep him busy. Because I know that he or Zouma may be asked to man-mark Alexis. Once Ivanovic is busy chasing him, that will create enough space for Giroud to run at Cahill. Matic will be after Ozil and Cazorla, so they should play off each other. Hazard may target Monreal because of his pace, but that will aid our creative players to find more space at the other side of the pitch.

The general rule is always keep men behind the ball. Always.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

lolzz, u think chelsea is managed by wenger

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

i dont know why i see an arsenal win with a 2-goal difference 2mao.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Spy360:

Mourinho confessed that it was Fergie who taught him how to beat Wenger.

Obviously Wenger loves to keep the ball and push forward, so by allowing him do that and then setting an ambush against him by using brute strength you expose him at the back and slay him on the counter. That is because Wenger does not employ physical techniques but rather tactical. That is why the likes of Drogba and Rooney shine against Arsenal. Last season's Torres goal at the Emirates was just annoying the way he bundled off Koschieny.

Nevertheless, Arsene has adopted a more cautious approach that worked against both Manchester clubs, and Liverpool thanks to the rise of Coquelin, which has seen us rise to second place and an FA cup final berth. Before Dec, who would have thought those were possible?

[/b]For me the key to beating Mourinho is to sit back and wait for him.[b] And that's exactly what he doesn't want. Mou sets up his team to prowl on the counter. He is not an attack minded coach- which was obvious last season after he lost to defensive minded teams like Sunderland and Stoke City.
See how he dislodged Man Utd on Sat, despite a 75% ball possesion. See how he dealt with Man City. I remember the game against Liverpool last season when Liverpool lost despite only needing a draw at home. If you come out against Mou, you are only heading for a suicide mission. Play to draw and you win, play to win and you lose. Hope Arsene gets it right this time.

I agree 100 percent. Matter of fact I thought we played well against them at stamford bridge; we just lacked that bit of quality in the final third. Giroud is in great form at the moment, but he tends to choke in critical matches (FA cup final, monaco, last season aganist chelsea, beskitas, etc). I just hope he shows up tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Up Man Utd

hihihihehehehahahaaaa!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
mukina2 and naijababe any time una need to do something important una must fuc*ck up ,win chelsea and Close the gap turn to India film ..
una can never grow to a football team till fowl grow teeth , useless team grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
fredoooooo:
mukina2 and naijababe any time una need to do something important una must fuc*ck up ,win chelsea and Close the gap turn to India film ..
una can never grow to a football team till fowl grow teeth , useless team grin grin grin grin

Saliu elenu gboro!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Great performance from the lads. They did just what they needed against a very good side. They showed they too can make a case for a title push next season.

We are close.

Arsenal just needs one more star player and Mourinho's Chelsea will come crawling licking our feet.

-Bellerin silenced Hazard and kept Azpilicueta busy.
- Mertesacker made Chelsea look one man short.
- Coquelin made Fabregas remove his mask.
- Ospina gave Oscar the slap of his life and he snapped out.

#COYG

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mikeywise(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Spy360:
Great performance from the lads. They did just what they needed against a very good side. They showed they too can make a case for a title push next season.

We are close.

Arsenal just needs one more star player and Mourinho's Chelsea will come crawling licking our feet.

#COYG
Only one shot on target in 90 mins and u are here celebrating, kontinuu

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
mikeywise:

Only one shot on target in 90 mins and u are here celebrating, kontinuu
And How many goals did Chelsea score wing their shots on target? please remind me...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Spy360:

We are close.

#COYG
you wrote this garbage because oscar and ramires missed two sitters. Plus all the penalties denied. Una get mouth sha. Just go thank your stars.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
When was the last time an arsen wenger's team scored a goal against mourinho's ?

Any arsenal fan that answers this question correctly will get an exciting reward!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Spy360:

We are close.

#COYG
can u be realistic for once
They were better Dan us, had about 3 pk denied to our own one
We only have a shot on target
Guy I tire for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2015
sod09:
can u be realistic for once
They were better Dan us, had about 3 pk denied to our own one
We only have a shot on target
Guy I tire for u ooo
Let me tell you, yes Chelsea has a better team- I mentioned it in my post, but Arsenal was slightly better on a day both sides drew- check the statistics.

Again Chelsea had just one correct penalty shout- the one between Ospina and Oscar, same with Arsenal- Cahill's handball.

If you look at my post I also mentioned that Arsenal needs one more star signing to be able to beat Chelsea, why are you saying I am not realistic?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2015
naijababe:

Saliu elenu gboro!!!
Salamotu Alasotan tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2015
fredoooooo:

Salamotu Alasotan tongue grin

grin grin grin grin kai!!! E tey when I hear that one

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Spy360:

We are close.

#COYG

Do you think other teams will also stand still while wenger beefs up
Last season,, arsenal led for 16 weeks or so.. yet this season we are where we are.. again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pbs4real(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:
you wrote this garbage because oscar and ramires missed two sitters. Plus all the penalties denied. Una get mouth sha. Just go thank your stars.
and i gues cahill handling d ball wasnt a penalty either,u guyz shld go and tnk wenger jawe. ,dt didnt start walcot and made some useles sub. . Lyk i said go and tnk wenger. . ,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

[/b]Do you think other teams will also stand still while wenger beefs up[b]
Last season,, arsenal led for 16 weeks or so.. yet this season we are where we are.. again
I swear I ask myself this same question when people get carried away by our typical end of the season finish. For the fact that some people are still saying "we need a backup for giroud" and "coq is the best dm in the league" makes me feel that some fans have gotten used to 4th place trophy and one FA cup every season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
GAYYners how market
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
edi287:

I swear I ask myself this same question when people get carried away by our typical end of the season finish. For the fact that some people are still saying "we need a backup for giroud" and "coq is the best dm in the league" makes me feel that some fans have gotten used to 4th place trophy and one FA cup every season.

If you go back 365 days you will see the same statements being made ... next season, we need one more, we need DM

If you go back 730 days you will see the same statements being made... next season, we need one more, we need DM

These same statements go way back

Its like some people are stuck in time or repeat mode

AKB - Arsene Knows Best undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

If you go back 365 days you will see the same statements being made ... next season, we need one more, we need DM

If you go back 730 days you will see the same statements being made... next season, we need one more, we need DM

These same statements go way back

Its like some people are stuck in time or repeat mode

AKB - Arsene Knows Best undecided

Exactly...for how many years are we going to be a player or two behind??
If wenger doesn't buy a dm and a striker next season, then I know he clearly doesn't want to win the league anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (3551) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.