Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364627 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2015
off topic: please where is dayokanu?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
tayoccu:

In the trashcan where he belongs AKA bundesliga thread on Sesame street.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Roland17:

Please keep the bolded, a subjective opinion as much as possible because I personally disagree.
Its an opinion and in no way discredits Ospina.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Spy360:
Kondogbia to Inter?

I am beginning to have that old feeling that AW is not willing to sign a proven DM and would prefer Coquelin as first choice with any of Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Flamini or even untested Bielik and biscuit bone Diaby as cover.

The Arsene I know will not pay £15mil for a back up when we have those aforementioned seeking for playing time. Someone said
'' Wilshere should be cover for Coquelin, if not how will he get into the team when either 'Santi' or 'Cazorla' is playing.''

So fans, rule off any idea of £25mil Schneiderlin not to talk of £35mil Calvalho coming this summer. Those gimmicks only remind him of what Le Coq is worth.

Spy360:

Vidal is similar to Ramsey and Wilshere, I do not know if he will have the discipline to sit in front of the back four as Coq does when situation demands. Great signing though- that's if oga Wenger confirms.

Vidal deal off, Wenger thinks not to.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Spy360:

Ospina does not wish to be backup, besides he has offers. Also though you may not like this- WS1 has more potentials. Martinez is happy to be third choice.
What WS1 has going for him is that he's home grown which is an advantage for us.

When Arsene brought in Ospina last season, I was wondering what he was up to bringing in a GK not much older than WS1. There's no way we can keep WS1 and Ospina happy for more than 2 seasons. WS1 was no1 for Poland and has lost his place now to Fabianski. Ospina is no 1 for Colombia. Both will want to be no1 for Arsenal.

I'm biased towards WS1 cos I've followed him since his academy days but even I am getting fed up with his antics. This is last chance salon I guess. If he doesn't step up under the tutelage of perhaps one of the best goalkeepers in the world (Cech), not sure Arsene will remain patient with him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
me thinks WS should go on loan to a champions league team like cortois did.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Question is which club?

In many cases, one can't choose when it comes to players going on loan. Unless you know of a CL club that is interested in him and can assure him of no 1 position (ofcourse subject to performance).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
tayoccu:

Raumdeuter knows his level. He won't come on this thread to be spewing megefegede again. You can find him on the chelshit thread flogging some chelshit fans.....and those ones know how to throw shitttt wella in his face.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
proudlysports:
Question is which club?

In many cases, one can't choose when it comes to players going on loan. Unless you know of a CL club that is interested in him and can assure him of no 1 position (ofcourse subject to performance).

A CL club is not the ideal place for WS1 at the moment. I would prefer he stays in a Premier league club on loan while we retain David Ospina at least for this coming season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do your pick...
1. W Carvalho, 22 S. Lisbon
2. M Schneiderlin, 24 Sotton
3. S Bender, 26 B. Dortmund
4. L Bender, 26 B. Leverkusen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Schneiderlin every day of the week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:27am On Jul 01, 2015
L. Bedner
M. Schnedrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:28am On Jul 01, 2015
debosky:
Schneiderlin every day of the week.
Why the choice? Having two french guys fighting for a position in an English team is not funny o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:31am On Jul 01, 2015
sod09:
L. Bedner
M. Schnedrin
I love your first choice, he is a natural leader. Also Carvalho has shown great promises in the u21 champs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Spy360:

I love your first choice, he is a natural leader. Also Carvalho has shown great promises in the u21 champs.
cavalho is too young nd not experience...
We can't afford to av two inexperienced DM
U can't tell me le coq is really experience
BTW l.bedner is a leader as u said , very strong nd mobile den less expensive compare to d rest....even he's bro is highly rated Dan him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tonididdy(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2015
CECH it out august2nd

costa...falcao...remy trainning session live at wembley. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
sod09:
cavalho is too young nd not experience...
We can't afford to av two inexperienced DM
U can't tell me le coq is really experience
BTW l.bedner is a leader as u said , very strong nd mobile den less expensive compare to d rest....even he's bro is highly rated Dan him
You are right AND Coquelin is statiscally the best DM in Europe since this year and you don't want to hamper his progress. So whoever is coming should only compliment him. I think Bender will be perfect. BTW Carvalho though 22 cannot be called inexperienced, he has played over 50 games for Porto including UCL and he is an international.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Spy360:

You are right AND Coquelin is statiscally the best DM in Europe since this year and you don't want to hamper his progress. So whoever is coming should only compliment him. I think Bender will be perfect. BTW Carvalho though 22 cannot be called inexperienced, he has played over 50 games for Porto including UCL and he is an international.
Porto or Lisbon
Aw do u rate players experience
Any international caps
Aw many clubs as he featured for
Aw competitive is d league
Aw progressing is d club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
is Morgan that good y is he on everyone's lips
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Spy360:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na wa.. a few good games and this?

ow-KAY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na wa.. a few good games and this?
ow-KAY
Statistically
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigkesh:
is Morgan that good y is he on everyone's lips

Honestly not for me, G. Kondogbia would be my first choice for that position, it is currently impossible to get him as he just signed for Inter Milan, next would be Lars Bender, how Lars is still playing in the Bundesliga is overwhelmingly surprising to me...Carvalho maybe, my only problem with the latter is his pace, we are very fluid team and I doubt Carvalho can cope with such and still remain formidable in his role..

A huge plus for Morgan is the fact that he already understands the premier league thus would not struggle with adapting to the pace and rigors of the league, that is one less headache for coaches to deal with for a new signing in the premier league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Roland17:

Honestly not for me, G. Kondogbia would be my first choice for that position, it is currently impossible to get him as he just signed for Inter Milan, next would be Lars Bender, how Lars is still playing in the Bundesliga is overwhelmingly surprising to me...Carvalho maybe, my only problem with the latter is his pace, we are very fluid team and I doubt Carvalho can cope with such and still remain formidable in his role..

A huge plus for Morgan is the fact that he already understands the premier league thus would not struggle with adapting to the pace and rigors of the league, that is one less headache for coaches to deal with for a new signing in the premier league.
No one is even thinking of a certain Witsel
......he is a diamond
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pataki:

Raumdeuter knows his level. He won't come on this thread to be spewing megefegede again. You can find him on the chelshit thread flogging some chelshit fans.....and those ones know how to throw shitttt wella in his face.
hahahha,so that nuisance of a being has been here.......
That guy is a left over of a failed experiment on baboons
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Keky:
Statistically

Which stats pray tell
Sauce
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigkesh:

You should know the main baboon was the one who fathered you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

lolzzzzzzzzzzz........
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
sod09:
Porto or Lisbon
Aw do u rate players experience
Any international caps
Aw many clubs as he featured for
Aw competitive is d league
Aw progressing is d club
Sorry please he did it for Sporting.

How else do you rate a player?
One that sits 100 matches on the bench? The more playing time you get the more experienced you become. For anyone to be consistent for 2 years that person has gained a level of experience no matter the age.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Was there any need for that ? You never grow up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
^ not the best of replies but the other guy threw the first punch.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigkesh:

Nah, there was no need for the insult. As much as Raumdeuter can be irritating at times, he still knows his onions.

The best way dayokanu has been silenced on this thread is by us winning a trophy back to back, not selling our best players, reinforcing even in areas we really did not need to, and buying game changing players.

Even that his useless team go fear to face us next season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.