Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360774 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spy360:

Either you or Henry be mumu; choose one.

Man Utd that is under reconstruction, buying and selling like a dog in heat; are they the ones that will now win the league? As at now both Chelsea and Arsenal still have a better squad than them, and besides, this new set up by LvG will require at least 6months to mix properly.

Last season that they bought Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, gbogbo tin gbo, what did they win? Ok what have they bought now? Schneiderlin from Sotton, Darmian from Atalanta, Schweini-rejected at Bayern, or Depay from PSV. They can only talk of winning the league by next year, and that is if they build well.
lol
U just displayed ur stupidity again...
Thierry henry is a former player, he have idea of wats going on...prob cos of self respect he hiding something to d public..
U here quoting stat , believing d shit wenger sprew out nd also licking his ass...u get problem oo
BTW we can place a bet on who will rank ahead of each other BTW man u nd arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
sod09:
Thierry hemry said man u are likely to win d league well u can't doubt him. He's been in d game nd he knows d reality....
He doesn't believe in stat as guys here...
Wen u say I'm WOB, well I dnt hate d old man I'm just tired of his silly dumb excuses...
We have d highest price for ticket in epl, d fans are always dere so wat does d man need to win d league...
Sanogo, welbeck nd akpom
Are u guys joking or wat...OK nd mertersaker in defense, aw lovely

please provide the link, so I can read/watch Henry say that.
and don't give me the "I don't hate Wenger" line, cos you do.
only gross hatred can make you criticize a man so much that he cannot do good as far as you're concerned.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
sod09:
no
I'm not
Are u
Do u know wat day feeling

Good... you have no bloody right to complain about the price of watching arsenal play... none... your criticism isn't justified...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
tayoccu:

please provide the link, so I can read/watch Henry say that.
and don't give me the "I don't hate Wenger" line, cos you do.
only gross hatred can make you criticize a man so much that he cannot do good as far as you're concerned.
Like seriously I dnt like d man he's lost it
His tactics re outdated

Here's d link
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/31969/9913897/thierry-henry-talks-chelsea-man-city-arsenal-man-utd-and-liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Good... you have no bloody right to complain about the price of watching arsenal play... none... your criticism isn't justified...
dude atleast try nd pay for just a match day nd watch ur Darling team play good football angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
sod09:
Thierry hemry said man u are likely to win d league well u can't doubt him. He's been in d game nd he knows d reality....
Wen u say I'm WOB, well I dnt hate d old man I'm just tired of his silly dumb excuses...
We have d highest price for ticket in epl, d fans are always dere so wat does d man need to win d league...
Sanogo, welbeck nd akpom
sod09:

Like seriously I dnt like d man he's lost it
His tactics re outdated
Here's d link
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/31969/9913897/thierry-henry-talks-chelsea-man-city-arsenal-man-utd-and-liverpool
sod09:
Sanogo, welbeck nd akpom
henry didn't say that. I have read his interview
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
IZUKWU:
henry didn't say that. I have read his interview
of course u did....so wat did he say?
Dat arsenal will win epl nd ucl double
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
I knew, for example, when I first arrived at Arsenal that if I was not performing after an hour, Dennis Bergkamp was on the bench sometimes or Kanu or Sylvain Wiltord or Davor Suker. Whoever it was, I knew I had an hour to perform. henry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funpeter:
I knew, for example,
when I first arrived at Arsenal that if I was not performing after
an hour, Dennis Bergkamp was on the bench sometimes or
Kanu or Sylvain Wiltord or Davor Suker. Whoever it was, I knew
I had an hour to perform.
henry
@sod09
"You know some people still question Arsene Wenger, but I still
think that Arsene has the right attitude and fire; the fire in his
belly to try to make sure that team can win another title. thats for you from henry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
sod09:
lol
U just displayed ur stupidity again...
Thierry henry is a former player, he have idea of wats going on...prob cos of self respect he hiding something to d public..
U here quoting stat , believing d shit wenger sprew out nd also licking his ass...u get problem oo
BTW we can place a bet on who will rank ahead of each other BTW man u nd arsenal
You are actually the mumu I was refering to because I know Henry didn't say that. But even if he did should you have believed him more tham Wenger who made him what he is?

You are such a dickhead with a hogwash mentality. I never seen your human equivalent of a buffoon with an idiotic brain.

You dey drink shekpe before you do nairaland? Despite all the explainations you no fit learn. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spy360:

You are actually the mumu I was refering to because I know Henry didn't say that. But even if he did should you have believed him more tham Wenger who made him what he is?

You are such a dickhead with a hogwash mentality. I never seen your human equivalent of a buffoon with an idiotic brain.

You dey drink shekpe before you do nairaland? Despite all the explainations you no fit learn. Na wa o!
lmao
Good luck licking wenger ass loser
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
sod09:
lmao
Good luck licking wenger ass loser
Come out like an lgbt and stop pretending.

You thought we couldn't win anything but we've won the cups back to back- the highest in England. We will win the league this season, you go shame. Troll!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spy360:

Come out like an lgbt and stop pretending.

You thought we couldn't win anything but we've won the cups back to back- the highest in England. We will win the league this season, you go shame. Troll!
grin grin
Of course we will win d epl we ve got apkom nd welbeck plus mertersacker
Wat a squad
I asked u if u can place a bet on arsenal finishing ahead of united...stop beating around d bush
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Someone here said Bastian Shweinsteiger is a Bayern Munich 'reject'. Bwuahahahahahaha! I can't fit laugh.gringringrin

Now,I know those who watch TV with their anùs,but online here and be forming pundits.grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Danhumprey:
Someone here said Bastian Shweinsteiger is a Bayern Munich 'reject'. Bwuahahahahahaha! I can't fit laugh.gringringrin

Now,I know those who watch TV with their anùs,but online here and be forming pundits.grin
So he was their best player that's why they sold him to Man Utd for £4mil with a thank you abi? Bush boy, respect pundits when you come here ok.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2015
sod09:
grin grin
Of course we will win d epl we ve got apkom nd welbeck plus mertersacker
Wat a squad
I asked u if u can place a bet on arsenal finishing ahead of united...stop beating around d bush
Na wa for your brain o. When I said we would win the league does that mean Man Utd will finish above us?

We topped them last season not to talk of this one. Guy check your medula oblongata abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Spy360:

So he was their best player that's why they sold him to Man Utd for £4mil with a thank you abi? Bush boy, respect pundits when you come here ok.
I won't stoop so low to engage in an insult fiest with you. You don't know Bastian Schweini,nor the details surrounding his transfer.grin

Why not do yourself a kind favour and SHUT UP! And quit disgracing yourself with your ignorance?undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2015
sod09:
dumb nd slowpoke wenger followers who have been blinded by his stupidity nd excuse.....now dat we av d so called money, y didn't he seal off transfers before others...
OK he didn't want to waste money abi....u come here nd criticize man u for buying di Maria nd falcao...
Wats s diff BTW d lazy özil nd misfire welbeck
Money abi
Smh....

This is the most ediotic statement I have read on this thread in a long time. Even the trolls that come on here do not spew this dangerously imbecilic statement. Are you mentally OK at all?

Asking what difference Özil and Welbeck adds to the team? Wtf!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Pataki:

This is the most ediotic statement I have read on this thread in a long time. Even the trolls that come on here do not spew this dangerously imbecilic statement. Are you mentally OK at all?

Asking what difference Özil and Welbeck adds to the team? Wtf!

bros e never reach dat one nah!
just let it go, some people will always complain, its like air to their lungs, if you take a good look those people are never satisfied, or grateful for anything, they will always complain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2015
hahaha! gbege in assnal camp. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2015
tayoccu:

bros e never reach dat one nah!
just let it go, some people will always complain, its like air to their lungs, if you take a good look those people are never satisfied, or grateful for anything, they will always complain.

I don't usually complain with all these Wenger bashing machines that troll this thread. What I cannot stand is someone coming here and spewing that Ozil and Welbeck add nothing to the team. What an applesauce.

The same year Ozil joined us, we won our FA Cup after 9 years of nothing. The same World Cup winning Ozil is what someone here calls lazy and adds nothing to the team. The same Özil that was injured for most of the half season, returned and improved the team beyond comprehension. Talking of Welbeck, how much was Balotelli bought for in Liverpool. And yet Welbeck had a far more outstanding season for Arsenal than Balotelli for Liverpool. I will forever remember the goal Welbeck scored for us against ManU.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pataki:

I don't usually complain with all these Wenger bashing machines that troll this thread. What I cannot stand is someone coming here and spewing that Ozil and Welbeck add nothing to the team. What an applesauce.

The same year Ozil joined us, we won our FA Cup after 9 years of nothing. The same World Cup winning Ozil is what someone here calls lazy and adds nothing to the team. The same Özil that was injured for most of the half season, returned and improved the team beyond comprehension. Talking of Welbeck, how much was Balotelli bought for in Liverpool. And yet Welbeck had a far more outstanding season for Arsenal than Balotelli for Liverpool. I will forever remember the goal Welbeck scored for us against ManU.
My brother I tire pass you.

Meanwhile whatz up with the Everton game?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenal team v Everton: Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/live#9IYdFAQP8Tq1BXuz.99
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Theo Walcott makes it 1-0. Every WOB (The Wailing Wailers) begins to sob.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
I'm never a fan I Giroud... dude needs to be sold...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Did anyone see that save from Cech? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesuuuuuuuu! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pataki:

grin grin grin grin And the nucca had the temerity to mention Falcao and Di Maria in the same post too.............two very expensive but useless additions . Na everydey we dey learn for NL sha, e get some kain comparative analysis wey be nothing but opata!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Spy360:

My brother I tire pass you.

Meanwhile whatz up with the Everton game?

Arsenal is smoking this season. Walcott has banged in one goal already. Boyz are not going easy at all.

Meanwhile I heard we are in for another striker from Dortmund. Don't know how true this is though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin And the nucca had the temerity to mention Falcao and Di Maria in the same post too.............two very expensive but useless additions . Na everydey we dey learn for NL sha, e get some kain comparative analysis wey be nothing but opata!
pussy....a dead falcao is better Dan welbeck BTW he was injured for a year
Di Maria had d same experience özil have in his first season...
U dnt need to be biase
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hey guys arsenal won d epl grin but in Singapore cry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
sod09:
pussy....a dead falcao is better Dan welbeck BTW he was injured for a year
Di Maria had d same experience özil have in his first season...
U dnt need to be biase

Next time use the right comparison ok. Dead Falcao abi? I will take injured Welbeck everyday and all day since the same Welbeck dumped Falcao's team from the FA Cup. Falcao's team ended up with a trophyless season and guess what Welbeck's team did grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.