Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320785 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
All hail king Wele

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Back to where una belong lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yes Arsene

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Regularly shifting from supporting Leicester to spurs. Support your team na. They spent 250m for you to support them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Second behind Leicester? Have you no shame. I know you have never been very bright but shouldnt you have shame at least

BTW you stated on Nairaland several years ago that your dream was to sleep with Fabregas, How's that dream coming on?
Leicester didn't get there accidentally. They beat the so called big teams like Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and even Spurs. We've tried enough. Like I said, chasing a team who's 2 points ahead is better than chasing one 8 points ahead. I repeat league titles are not won in February esp in England.

You're pained we won today and o understand.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Great result. Thank God for great mercies.

For one, I enjoyed how we varied our game today. Seemed the boys had instructions to pump the ball into the Leicester box cos that was exactly what we did and it paid off. We scored three goals today from crossing the ball into the box (although one was rightly offside). Mr Wenger, hope you've learnt from this. Not all the time pass, pass, pass.
I'm even happier about Giroud laying off the ball for others. He did it for Ozil against Bournemouth and against Leicester, he laid off a glorious ball for Walcott. Hope to see more of that.
I know Ramsey is desperate to score but he needs to know that if there's another player in a better position, he should pass!

Overall, good game. Bold decisions all round by the ref.

Hull City is next. Meanwhile, I noticed the requests here for Elneny has somewhat reduced. Is there a reason why?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2016
ColtPython:
See all dem party-riders

Disappeared like the fart of a ..... grin grin grin

AdeLaNa1... grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Let's not be carried away please Giroud is still shit.
That guy is not a footballer, Wenger should stop starting him please.
Giroud got the highest rating for an Arsenal player vs Leicester.

It seems we all are just prejudised.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Nobody is mentioning Petr Cech o, that guy has saved us at least 10 points.

Our next EPL game is united who are desperate need of a win, what did we do with our easy games? We dashed 12th place Chelsea 6 points, how unfortunate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Spy360:

Giroud got the highest rating for an Arsenal player vs Leicester.

It seems we all are just prejudised.
Walcott had the highest rating, at least 3 other players had higher rating than Giroud.
http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/arsenal-vs-leicester-city/2043388/ratings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2016
proudlysports:
Great result. Thank God for great mercies.

For one, I enjoyed how we varied our game today. Seemed the boys had instructions to pump the ball into the Leicester box cos that was exactly what we did and it paid off. We scored three goals today from crossing the ball into the box (although one was rightly offside). Mr Wenger, hope you've learnt from this. Not all the time pass, pass, pass.
I'm even happier about Giroud laying off the ball for others. He did it for Ozil against Bournemouth and against Leicester, he laid off a glorious ball for Walcott. Hope to see more of that.
I know Ramsey is desperate to score but he needs to know that if there's another player in a better position, he should pass!

Overall, good game. Bold decisions all round by the ref.

Hull City is next. Meanwhile, I noticed the requests here for Elneny has somewhat reduced. Is there a reason why?
king le coq is back na...
u Dan forget
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

AdeLaNa1... grin
Is there a problem??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Is there a problem??
Yes na!
You lost to Sunderland, we beat Leicester or are you crweazy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Walcott had the highest rating, at least 3 other players had higher rating than Giroud.
http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/arsenal-vs-leicester-city/2043388/ratings

Even with that he was still effective ahead of Sanchez.

Meanwhile, Skysports' ratings are the official and he got the highest.

His presence was a thorn on Huth and Morgan, he created the assist for Walcott with a brilliant knock down, he being fouled got Simpson the red, plus he almost got the winner apart from an unbelievable save for Schmeichel. Cut the lad some slack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
All hail Petr Cruyff Cech - that dribble was epic!

Unfortunately Leicester with all their 'fairytale' nonsense are no different from any other team. Vardy kicked Monreal to con the ref into a penalty, Mahrez dived in an attempt to con the referee again and Fuchs nearly broke Ramsey's leg.

Clearly the pressure is getting to them hence the antics but good on them for what they've done so far. I wish them the best.

Whoever has hidden Ramsey and Alexis' shooting boots should please release them - their shooting was beyond abysmal.

Two good things about yesterday - Welbz the rejected came on and scored and Debuchy admitted that Wenger refused to let him join the scumtwats. Revenge sure is sweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Spy360:

Yes na!

You lost to Sunderland, we beat Leicester or are you crweazy?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Spy360:

Even with that he was still effective ahead of Sanchez.

Meanwhile, Skysports' ratings are the official and he got the highest.

His presence was a thorn on Huth and Morgan, he created the assist for Walcott with a brilliant knock down, he being fouled got Simpson the red, plus he almost got the winner apart from an unbelievable save for Schmeichel. Cut the lad some slack.
How many yards of slack should I cut him?
I'll disagree with u on this one spy, Giroud is shit to be called a striker, and it's even shittier for him to be a regular CF for an elite team like Arsenal.
For fck sake he can't dribble, he can't run at defenders, he can't run at all. Did you see how he played the ball to hit a defender just cos he had no one to pass to?
Nothing spectacular about the red card he got for us, he wasn't a threat,he wasn't even near the box, the over zealousness of his marker got him the red.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

How many yards of slack should I cut him?
I'll disagree with u on this one spy, Giroud is shit to be called a striker, and it's even shittier for him to be a regular CF for an elite team like Arsenal.
For fck sake he can't dribble, he can't run at defenders, he can't run at all. Did you see how he played the ball to hit a defender just cos he had no one to pass to?
Nothing spectacular about the red card he got for us, he wasn't a threat,he wasn't even near the box, the over zealousness of his marker got him the red.

Always out of Position... To dey see my striker for 4 dey bust my brain gan... why his the mf in midfield....?! I've always hated him... if he scores 50 goals this season... he's still shit...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Always out of Position... To dey see my striker for 4 dey bust my brain gan... why his the mf in midfield....?! I've always hated him... if he scores 50 goals this season... he's still shit...
50? ozil alone has created more than 100 chances not talk of chances that have been created by others in the team, with Giroud being at the end to finish off most of them and what does he have to show, just 12 goals.
spy360 pls stop defending this guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
in other news i think Wenger will suffer from team selection headache in weeks to come with all these pple coming back from injury.

the question is what happens to Campbell now embarassed embarassed cry , he is gradually getting sidelined, Elneny might not get a chance too, don't want what happened to Debuchy happen to that guy players won't trust Wenger again ooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2016

Mesut Ozil has created more in this season's Premier League than Steven Gerrard or Ryan Giggs EVER did

Gerrard and Giggs: already out-created by Ozil
Mesut Ozil's assist stats for 2015/16 are RIDICULOUS.

Arsenal's German playmaker has already set up 17 Premier League goals this term, meaning he is on course to break Thierry Henry's record for most assists in a Premier League season (20).

However, an assist requires the player on the end of your pass doing his bit. What happens if we look purely at the chances Ozil has created (i.e. if we include the opportunities he created but his team mates missed)?

That's when you realise just how incredibly creative Arsenal's Assist King has been. Following the 2-1 win against Leicester, Ozil has become only the 13th player to create more than 100 chances in a Premier League season.

With a massive 12 games of 2015/16 left, he has already created 106 chances for his pals . To give you some idea of how insane that number is, Arsenal's No10 has just gone past the best season records of both Steven Gerrard and Ryan Giggs - and he still has nearly a third of the campaign to ....
Not a fact Liverpool or Man United fans will enjoy… but it gets even better for Arsenal fans.

At his current rate of 4.4 chances created per game, Ozil will create 159 chances this season (assuming he doesn't miss another game).

And as you can see from looking at the current record, that will make Ozil's 2015/16 the most creative individual season in Premier League history… by a mile:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/mesut-ozil-created-more-seasons-7374630
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
All these becomes story when u finish the season been runners up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
iPopAlomo:

The more reason I dey swear for Giroud...

Swear for wenger for not signing Suarez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
ollah1:

Swear for wenger for not signing Suarez
I tell you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
iPopAlomo:

The more reason I dey swear for Giroud...

I stand my ground, Wenger had failed us in terms of getting a be-fitting 9. While Giroud would be a great back for us, we still need an excellent finisher, no matter the price
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
edoyad:

I stand my ground, Wenger had failed us in terms of getting a be-fitting 9. While Giroud would be a great back for us, we still need an excellent finisher, no matter the price
E be like say Wenger no know say, soup wey sweet, na money kill am.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

50? ozil alone has created more than 100 chances not talk of chances that have been created by others in the team, with Giroud being at the end to finish off most of them and what does he have to show, just 12 goals.
spy360 pls stop defending this guy
My point is why blame me for not doing something when you know I can't.

Every goat knows that Giroud cant dribble or run. He can only nod or shoot or flick in assists; and he does them.

Asking Giroud to dribble like Messi or run like Aubameyang is like asking Patience Jonathan to look like Beyonce or speak as Okonji.

Make una leave the guy joor, e don try. Rather tell Wenger to buy a world class striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Spy360:

My point is why blame me for not doing something when you know I can't.
Every goat knows that Giroud cant dribble or run. He can only nod or shoot or flick in assists; and he does them.
Asking Giroud to dribble like Messi or run like Aubameyang is like asking Patience Jonathan to look like Beyonce or speak as Okonji.
Make una leave the guy joor, e don try. Rather tell Wenger to buy a world class striker.
grin grin grin

So who to blame na ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rooney out for 2 months
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am not one to revel in the misfortunes of others, but considering how our boys have trouble beating teams that dominated the EPL in recent past, Rooney's situation isnt such bad news.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
edoyad:
Rooney out for 2 months
Somebody shout Halleluja!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.