Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2348438 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by erusen: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2016
pamcode:
I dey tell you my broda. Imagine the confidence wey all of them get. There is one guy in the room next to mine this guy just dey yarn the impossible. Man If I were a Barca fan i would fear for my players o, may no be say like five of them go wake up with oozing boils on their face.
seriously the their boasting scares me oh,na me wet be barca fan dey suppose boast oh,dem say our midfield nor good,our defence nor good,our league nor go wentin person Neva hear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2016
erusen:
them dey try oh
I dey tellz you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2016
erusen:
seriously the their boasting scares me oh,na me wet be barca fan dey suppose boast oh,dem say our midfield nor good,our defence nor good,our league nor go wentin person Neva hear
I tell you. Make person dey tell me say dem fit stun Barca 6-0 at emirates. Abeg sey na ghosts of football legends dey play for there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by erusen: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2016
pamcode:
I tell you. Make person dey tell me say dem fit stun Barca 6-0 at emirates. Abeg sey na ghosts of football legends dey play for there
even Brazil team in 1970 will fear barca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
You were not here when I needed you jor
He abandoned you cause he was afraid of me.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2016
dmcdad:

Ion think so love angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2016
chrisley024:
good you said yesterday unlike your club that have been doing same since time immemorial.

We've never lost to a semi-professional side...

For your viewing pleasure... click on the link...

Midjylland players and staff in the dressin room after tonight's
2-1 win against #Mufc [url]pic.twitter.com/iwecuIVWx4[/url]

Dance by Tekno...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
chrisley024:
good you said yesterday unlike your club that have been doing same since time immemorial.

Gerrarahia mehn! We are talking Champions league here, Europa rats wan dey put mouth. Beat a club whose stadium capacity can barely contain up to 12,000 seats, you went there to fumble.

Have you seen the shoki video that is now trending on social media about the victory against your useless club?

SHAME SHAME SHAME!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
chrisley024:
focus on the pummeling you're about to receive from MSN 1st
Man Utd talking about MSN is like Monkey Utd talking about human rights.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:

Fear not, with Spy you are forever covered.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
Ion think so love angry
Why then did he not come to your rescue?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
dmcdad:

hahahahahaha....

Coded01, you dey hear this guy? After begging me to spare your football soul on Barca thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Spy360:

hahahahahaha....

Coded01, you dey hear this guy? After begging me to spare your football soul on Barca thread.
Are you tryna be funny? Well you tried, at least it got me cracking up.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
He wanted me to get used to people like you embarassed
dmcdad:

Why then did he not come to your rescue?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Spy360:
Fear not, with Spy you are forever covered.
grin smiley smiley grin smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Arsenal vs Hull
The Gaffer says...,
Koschielny is back Welbeck and Elneny to start Wilshere and Gabriel running
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Moment after defeating Manchester United 2-1 FC Midtjylland staffs and players were caught on camera dancing, to one of our Nigerian jams!Don't forget Nigerian Paul Onuachu scored their winning goal.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKc9UMlRlQ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Spy360:

hahahahahaha....

Dmcdad why na? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
He wanted me to get used to people like you embarassed
He doesn't care about you then. People like me can corrupt and infect the likes of you.

I doubt if he really is your love. Exposing you to hazard.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
coded01:

Dmcdad why na? grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you have Barca fans have nothing sensible to say on this thread other than posting moronic pictures and spamming this thread with useless videos, kindly sod off to your thread.

It is become nauseating when you keep posting the same usual balderdash like imbècilic beings. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
dmcdad:

He doesn't care about you then. People like me can corrupt and infect the likes of you.

I doubt if he really is your love. Exposing you to hazard.cheesy
Sometimes it's good to be exposed to people like you.....
Aleast am still learning how not to get involved with you
tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wenger attimes can be annoying. You send Gabriel off to Brazil, you then come out during your press briefing to announce that Gabriel is back running.

Anyways, would be exciting to watch El neny against Hull this weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:

Sometimes it's good to be exposed to people like you.....
Aleast am still learning how not to get involved with you
tongue

Spy360 go really need do something quick b4 this become a lost call... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
Sometimes it's good to be exposed to people like you..... Aleast am still learning how not to get involved with you tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=43067949][/quote]Hmmmmm
Ohhhhhhhh.... The latter tho grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
coded01:

Spy360 go really need do something quick b4 this become a lost call... grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
Hmmmmm Ohhhhhhhh.... The latter tho grin
I guess you'd rather go with the latter than the formal. Right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
rotexteymie:
Hmmmmm
Ohhhhhhhh.... The latter tho grin
Or... Could it be that you are already caught up with the latter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
dmcdad:

I guess you'd rather go with the latter than the formal. Right?
Yulz

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.