Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308684 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360:

Na positives na. Shows we were unlucky.

The team tried to show drive and motivation. Though some passes let them down especially in the final third, but they really wanted to fight.

The morning after an Arsenal defeat is soooo bad!

Hitting the woodwork is not even a shot on target !

It's as good as a shot that went out for goal kick or 'over the bar'. I don't see any positives in that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2016
If wenger was leading the israelites , they would have spent 40 yrs in the wilderness and still ended up in Egypt
grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
mbv90:
If wenger was leading the israelites , they would have spent 40 yrs in the wilderness and still ended up in Egypt
grin grin grin
LMAO!!! True talk.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which club is great? Assanal?

Edoyad the last time Arsenal won a league, you had fro on your head, now you are bald still no title

You went from Wole Soyinka to Papa Ajasco and Arsenal no get league

You came to our thread to mock us when your useless One Man League OML team was being mauled at home. This weekend Dortmund will reshape that your amala filled pot belly into humility

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2016
why is a wenger still the coach of an arsenal till date? the man went for coaching courses in the early 70s and has refused to go for refreshment courses since then. he is an outdated coach who can only win an FA cup. he is due for retirement but he won't do that because he wants to win a champions league before he retires but how will he do that with what Messi, Saurez and Neymar are doing now? ok, even if he wins barca, how will he win chelsea? wenger must retire now or go for modern coaching school where they will teach him modern soccer tactics. why are the fans not asking why he is yet to win Mourinho in any competitive match.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guys dey vex ooooo, lmao.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360:
Boss

We trusted you, believed you, lied for you, we even got Jose sacked for you. Currently we feel let down.

Can someone pls slap foolishness outta this boy?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrTA(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
airmark:

I know, Arsenal did the opposite. They allowed Jose to beat Arsenal and keep him in a job.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
1025:
why is a wenger still the coach of an arsenal till date? the man went for coaching courses in the early 70s and has refused to go for refreshment courses since then. he is an outdated coach who can only win an FA cup. he is due for retirement but he won't do that because he wants to win a champions league before he retires but how will he do that with what Messi, Saurez and Neymar are doing now? ok, even if he wins barca, how will he win chelsea? wenger must retire now or go for modern coaching school where they will teach him modern soccer tactics. why are the fans not asking why he is yet to win Mourinho in any competitive match.

How do you go for refreshment course? Is it the one you learn how to fry buns?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pataki:

I would normally not bash Wenger, but that guy has totally lost his marbles. Against ManU, he brings in Iwobi as his last sub, in a match we needed to win. Sitting an experienced Campbell on the bench. Against Swansea, he takes out the best player on the Arsenal team, while Giroud and Sanchez continue to shoot blanks the whole evening.

It is time for that old man to go.
I no watch una match yesterday but i saw the one on Sunday. I was praying dat he wont bring on Campbell. And den he brings on Iwobi. I juat start to dey laff.

U have Wenger. We have LVG. I still dont know who useless pass for those two.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
mbv90:
grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
For next season - these are players I don't want to see again in Arsenal:

1) Giroud
2) Walcott
3) Ramsey
4) Wilshere
5) Flamini
6) Arteta
7) Mertesacker
8. Sczeszny
9) Sanogo

And not forgetting:

10) WENGER!

That jester of a manager has gone past his value date. He should please just leave. Enough is enough with this same foolishness year in, year out. Buy good players, he refused. Now make sensible substitutions, the tosser takes out the best player for the night and leaves a Giroud who has played 10 matches with ZERO goals on the field. What a facking w@anker!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the chairman of Arsenal making decisions before Arsenal's AGM......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
mbv90:
grin grin grin
wicked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pataki:

1) Giroud
2) Walcott
3) Ramsey
4) Wilshere
5) Flamini
6) Arteta
7) Mertesacker
8. Sczeszny
9) Sanogo

And not forgetting:

10) WENGER!

That jester of a manager has gone past his value date. He should please just leave. Enough is enough with this same foolishness year in, year out. Buy good players, he refused. Now make sensible substitutions, the tosser takes out the best player for the night and leaves a Giroud who has played 10 matches with ZERO goals on the field. What a facking w@anker!
I'm not suppose to quote u but......u shd av know dis even b4 d season start
dis is a typical Wenger script
I'm thinking d man is afraid of spending nd end up not winning anything..
instead he will buy average so pple will praise him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
d day I started doubting Wenger was wen he rejected Madrid.... dats wen I knew he has nothing up there he was afraid of failing nd getting sack
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Arsenal dropping more 3's than Steph Curry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pataki:

1) Giroud
2) Walcott
3) Ramsey
4) Wilshere
5) Flamini
6) Arteta
7) Mertesacker
8. Sczeszny
9) Sanogo

And not forgetting:

10) WENGER!

Pataki has finally released judgement grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

How do you go for refreshment course? Is it the one you learn how to fry buns?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
timbros:

Hitting the woodwork is not even a shot on target !

It's as good as a shot that went out for goal kick or 'over the bar'. I don't see any positives in that.
Well, we lost. Case closed.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
airmark:

You are madt you insignificant scumstick!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pataki:

1) Giroud
2) Walcott
3) Ramsey
4) Wilshere
5) Flamini
6) Arteta
7) Mertesacker
8. Sczeszny
9) Sanogo

And not forgetting:

10) WENGER!

I can't believe you left out Chamberlain, the one with a dysfunctional brain. Please add him to your list.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360:
Well, we lost. Case closed. cheesycheesycheesy
**yawns**
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360, remember this?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
dmcdad:
Spy360, remember this?
I wasn't so wrong.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Spy360:

I can't believe you left out Chamberlain, the one with a dysfunctional brain. Please add him to your list.

Chamberlain under a good coach will excel. Not under this w@nker of a coach. That is why of all the Arsenal players, Mourinho wanted Chamberlain during the last summer transfer season.

I have not observed Chamberlain having a poor game under Roy Hodgson. And I strongly believe that with a new manager in place, not this archaic, mediocre, Windows1 coach; Chamberlain will fully rise to the potentials that he has in him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by parrotibaba(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
See as pataki dey high like terry G grin grin

Just pray that you guys don't drop another 3 points at white Hart lane this weekend, else una season don officially crash.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pataki:

Chamberlain under a good coach will excel. Not under this w@nker of a coach. That is why of all the Arsenal players, Mourinho wanted Chamberlain during the last summer transfer season.

I have not observed Chamberlain having a poor game under Roy Hodgson. And I strongly believe that with a new manager in place, not this archaic, mediocre, Windows1 coach; Chamberlain will fully rise to the potentials that he has in him.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hehehe! Windows 1 coach?? Not even Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Windows 1 cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Now we all agree AW should go, new coach suggestions anyone?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is this the conversion of pataki

Pataki:

Shots per goal ratio actually shows for last season that:

Walcott - 4.6

Ronaldo - 4.7

Aguero - 5.7

Not forgetting that this is the same Walcott who was just returning from almost a year long injury that made him miss the World Cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.