Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317015 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I'm not even bothered abt the scoreline, what pisses me off is our abysmal attack. We don't create chances, we hardly get shots on target after 40mins. It's pathetic!!!!

And yes Walcott was benched to accommodate Giroud, Sanchez had to be moved to the right to accommodate Giroud upfront. Iwobi played is usual left. So how did Walcott lose his place to Iwobi again?
If Walcott was good enough to start, Iwobi would have stayed on the bench. After his goal against Manure, everyone knew Giroud would start against PSG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pataki:

I could not even find Rostov FC on the first 100 clubs in the UEFA club rankings. Yet one Azmumu has turned himself into a Messi because of your useless team. Apoda omo!

I have been searching the list of CL winners and your useless club is still absent what happened to them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
pazienza:

Wenger will always remain a below par foot ball manager. He can never win any major trophy in his remaining life time.

When Arsenal scored through Verrati own goal, PSG pounded us for the next 20 minutes. Coquelin was on card and was not making tackles, Iwobi was running out of steam, PSG threw men forward and choked our midfield and was knocking on our goal.

A good manager would know that the team can't withstand that pressure, he would have changed Coquelin for Xhaka, Iwobi for Chamberlain( to catch PSG on counter and pin back their rampaging full backs).

This would have salvaged that game. I was screaming and crying for those changes where I was watching the match.

But we all know that Wenger is a useless manager who makes changes only after 75mins and not according to the dictate of the match, and because of this, Arsenal will continue to pay.

Problem is that Arsenal fans have short term memory. One good match against Bournemouth now, and they all forget how bad Wenger has been, and will always be.
Any World class manager will most times out Fox Wenger, which is why Arsenal gets outgun in these high profile matches with top notch coaches time and again.

Exactly, Wenger is finished o. If you can have this sense and Wenger doesn't, wetin remain again?

Personally, I too was crying for the same changes. We saw the same thing happen against Man Utd when we were under pressure for about 20mins. That moving Ramsey infield and Sanchez to RW would have stopped Valencia's pounding on our defence. But Wenger kept mute until Mata scored.

Hope Arsenal board is observing this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
sod09:
lol...me can't wait for him to leave
Wenger has 9 more yrs to go. So stop complaining and just deal with it cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Spy360:

Exactly, Wenger is finished o. If you can have this sense and Wenger doesn't, wetin remain again?

Personally, I too was crying for the same changes. We saw the same thing happen against Man Utd when we were under pressure for about 20mins. That moving Ramsey infield and Sanchez to RW would have stopped Valencia's pounding on our defence. But Wenger kept mute until Mata scored.

Hope Arsenal board is observing this nonsense.

Spy my guy, u see why e no good for you to dey quick dem jump anyhow for beginning of season? Even the trolling wey u troll CFC self,see where una come dey for table..... Dec and January wahala never enter yet o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lana1:
Wenger has 9 more yrs to go. So stop complaining and just deal with it cheesy
gerrahia
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
diggz:

Spy my guy, u see why e no good for you to dey quick dem jump anyhow for beginning of season? Even the trolling wey u troll CFC self,see where una come dey for table..... Dec and January wahala never enter yet o!

Forget. It's due to lack of European football that CFC seems a good side. Dec and Jan, we will focus on the league, then we know.

Remember, you have lost against us and Liverpool. Nevertheless I am not ruling out Chelsea for title.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

I have been searching the list of CL winners and your useless club is still absent what happened to them

Arindin agba ni e! We all know Arsenal has not won the CL.

Now tell us why your useless club got roasted last night by a club not even in UEFA's top 100 club rankings?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Spy360:

Forget. It's due to lack of European football that CFC seems a good side. Dec and Jan, we will focus on the league, then we know.

Remember, you have lost against us and Liverpool. Nevertheless I am not ruling out Chelsea for title.

Dec n Jan ko , may n jun ni....... U too like mouth. No be still ur senile coach be ur manager?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pataki:
Arindin agba ni e! We all know Arsenal has not won the CL.
Now tell us why your useless club got roasted last night by a club not even in UEFA's top 100 club rankings?

How come Arsenal has not won the CL a tournament of about 60yrs and Arsenal havent won even once, they havent even played 2 finals

What a shameful excuse of a club this is

Former Champions can lose to any club they want, its not for ninnies like Arsenal to comment on until they can win one themselves

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Perez is back to training. Now we have real options upfront...
...that depends on Wenger though.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll like to see a front two of Giroud and Sanchez, with Iwobi, Ozil and Walcott supporting behind.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Middlsbough 0-0 Arsenal Totteham 1-1 Arsenal Man united 1-1 Arsenal P.S.G 2-2 Arsenal ..let's close this month with a big win
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Spy360:
I'll like to see a front two of Giroud and Sanchez, with Iwobi, Ozil and Walcott supporting behind.
too see iwobi in d team is a miracle not after d useless man ND some fucking shitty white racist fans were insulting him for d own goal.... As if its was his fault
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
sod09:
too see iwobi in d team is a miracle not after d useless man ND some fucking shitty white racist fans were insulting him for d own goal.... As if its was his fault
To be honest Iwobi looked very stupid in the own goal. But he is forgiven.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am just hoping Sunderland do Liverpool something.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Arsenal don't fall my hands o. No more draws abeg, all top 3 teams won their matches.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
And this Perez guy self, what's up now ? I think we should be seeing our return on investment by now. If not let the guy just go. All these unjury and settling down issues don dey dull my eyes o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Only one thing is certain about Arsenal line up for Bournemouth match. Ramsey!!! grin

Amadioha will punish Wenger if he doesn't get the three points today. It will mean that we will be 5 or 4 points adrift the league leaders Chelsea, if we fail to win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
pazienza:
Only one thing is certain about Arsenal line up for Bournemouth match. Ramsey!!! grin

Amadioha will punish Wenger if he doesn't get the three points today. It will mean that we will be 5 or 4 points adrift the lead leaders Chelsea, if we fail to win.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even amadioha they fear wenger ooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
MrDojo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even amadioha they fear wenger ooooo
abi oo
He's used to it.... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
edoyad:
And this Perez guy self, what's up now ? I think we should be seeing our return on investment by now. If not let the guy just go. All these unjury and settling down issues don dey dull my eyes o
He is an average striker, it will take him time to blend. But when he does, he will be like Thiery. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Doro buchi starts
Wats el neny doing now... He will expose xhaka to yellow or even red
Glad Rambo is back where he belongs
Told u spy360 iwobi will die for bench too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
....... Ramsey is actually on the bench... Unbelievable... .... Iwobi's case is not surprising...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
sod09:
Doro buchi starts
Wats el neny doing now... He will expose xhaka to yellow or even red
Glad Rambo is back where he belongs
Told u spy360 iwobi will die for bench too
Let me reserve my comments until after the match. Because the kind thunder way go fire Wenger if we nor win the match eh? Na Amadioha + Sango
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Spy360:

Let me reserve my comments until after the match. Because the kind thunder way go fire Wenger if we nor win the match eh? Na Amadioha + Sango
d team is OK only problem is El neny
BTW I think jenkinson is kinda dull of a player.... So let's see dorobuchi today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
sod09:
d team is OK only problem is El neny
BTW I think jenkinson is kinda dull of a player.... So let's see dorobuchi today
Giroud should start. Ox gives me jitters. But lets see sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Spy360:
Giroud should start. Ox gives me jitters. But lets see sha.
Oga which one is ur own and Giroud starting? Make we hear word abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Oga which one is ur own and Giroud starting? Make we hear word abeg
Sanchez is more effective on the wings, besides Giroud has a better goal rate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
We don't want chrismas presents in November... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Penarity.......ha......it is a goalllllll e ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nathan almost with an assist.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.