Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target (8663 Views)

Breaking News - Senate President Announce Senator Ndume As Senate Leader !!! / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by ganye1: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
If SSS believe that Ndume or Konduga are members of Boko Haram they are either naive or don't know their work, or both. Ndume might have used d fear created by BH to achieve his selfish political end. One has to be strongly convinced of his cause to embark on suicide bombing and I don't believe that Ndume is d type of person they'll die for.
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by DDN: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
atleast 2 bks' ve been cut, konduga and ndume.
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by maggy303: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
@ baawaa , i agree with you, anything that has a beginning has an end. someday this boko haram saga must surely come to an end.
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Funkymallam(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
I laff in swahili.
Cut off d head n d chicken staggers. If Sen. Ndume is not ur sponsor y waste ur time rushing to d press for a statement? Y wont u deny ur spokesperson, since ur organization is faceless and anybody can claim spokesperson and act as one? Bunch of confused morons.
In as much as i dnt rily lyk d SSS but i must commend dem on this, this young man was captured on d 3rd of Nov, drilled for 20days and made public on the 23rd Nov. Gud job i must say.

If nobody or politician is sponsoring u guys, hw do u raise 10m for ur bombers? Or do u v oil blocks? Tell dat to d dogs
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Challas(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
01.Who arranged the time for the NUJ/BOKO HARAM conference call. 02.Did the Boko Haram Guys Call the NUJ guys with a "SECURED LINE" 03.Can that call be traced to any location in Nigeria? I need answers plz!
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Challas(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
01.Who arranged the time for the NUJ/BOKO HARAM conference call. 02.Did the Boko Haram Guys Call the NUJ guys with a "SECURED LINE" 03.Can that call be traced to any location in Nigeria? I need answers plz!
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by jascon1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
when did boko haram suddenly become a human right interest group?? why are they fighting for Ndume's innocence? if they have no personal ties with him, why speaking out in favour of these names. if to say dem c bomb inside ndume house dem for claim say na dem send am abi? i want to know, what is their interest in seeking to clear the names of these ppl?
na now dem wan attack parties? when they have been slaying lives of innocent poor civilians. by t time dem put pin inside some ppl preek, dem go confess why they have been supporting boko haram.
i mean the point is obvious, where does boko raise funds? na malu wey dem dey sell dem dey tek buy bomb? n pay the millions dem dey pay their suicide bombers? definitely, is 9ja money. free money. these top men know. GEJ no fear! is not against human right. is simple questioning. everyone can be question. no one is above the law. everyone remains a suspect. nobody say na him, but if him or him ppl dey shake, den, no smoke without fire
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by guonno: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gboko haram man or not, sss could get alot from the man, lets all know that we are all the cause of the present state of things in the country. A friend once asked what i expect him to do to turn things around in nigeria, and i told him to stop using mtn cheat because its corruption. If we truly repent of our little corrupt practices then the police will soon find it difficult to collect money on street, etc, STOP THE SSS SLAMING.
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by mannygee: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

Man,
99% Moslems prefer to be govern by Islamic Law, Boho Haram have made it clear what majority of their people wanted, an Islamic Republic govern by the way of Allah, then tell me the reason why disturbing them.
I wish Boko Haram all the best, may Allah guard and protect them to achieve their humble desire of Islamic Republic of Northern Nigeria

Have u taken ya drug today at all? I guess not. If not, you won't be here using a technological communication device made out of western education and yet supporting a muslim sect which believe is NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION (Is that not their slogan) activities have charade the peace co-existence of nigerian populace in the north! My guy, I will advice u take your drug as prescribed by your doctor before it affects ya mentality and most imprtantly, keep your drugs out of reach of children. Lest I 4get, I hope u dnt refuse taking drug sha becos its also made out of western education. Mumu!!!
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Bamaguje: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

Man,
99% Moslems prefer to be govern by Islamic Law, Boho Haram have made it clear what majority of their people wanted, an Islamic Republic govern by the way of Allah, then tell me the reason why disturbing them.
I wish Boko Haram all the best, may Allah guard and protect them to achieve their humble desire of Islamic Republic of Northern Nigeria

Shut the F up you Ignoramus

You are wrong and deluded on so many levels that i cant even state to certain extent, let me clear a misconception on Northern Nigeria before you poison Nairalanders mind who have never been to north before.

1. Northern Nigerians are not 99% muslims, we have christians,pagan animists and even athiests like us who form 40% in Northern Nigeria.

2. I can bet that 99% of Muslims inhabiting the North dont really want and are not interested in Sharia being implement, they might yap their mouth with rhetorics out of solidarity but the truth is, they dont really want Sharia at all. I also dont want it to

So we dont want Boko Haram governing our region and Sharia can never work in Northern Nigeria because of the 40% minority living there. Its impossible.

Obviously you have no idea what Boko Haram is capable and you have no idea how dishonest they are, you deluded brainwashed slowpoke. Why dont you f off to Northern Sudan.?
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by sandraa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
You guys shld note dat terrorism is very expensive!, all dis sss talk talk and some pple claiming to be boko haram spokes men shld sharrap!
D stunts dey ve pulled for a while now is very cultivated for all dis drama!
Sss shld go do their work and get d main pple involve *talk to my hands*
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by executinal(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nigeria can be at peace again once they learn a simple tactics of Mr and mrs Cock bellow. Boko haram Sharing blood is evil.

Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Bamaguje: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
sandraa:

You guys shld note dat terrorism is very expensive!, all dis sss talk talk and some pple claiming to be boko haram spokes men shld sharrap!
D stunts dey ve pulled for a while now is very cultivated for all dis drama!
Sss shld go do their work and get d main pple involve *talk to my hands*

Woman abeg, go talk about fashion and romance on the other thread and leave the boys here to talk about politics
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by sandraa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
Am not gonna indulge some stupidd fooolls anyways pls dnt derail dis thread!
Really wanna see some inteligent write ups!
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by Bamaguje: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
^Dont mind me im just pulling your legs tongue

What intelligent write ups do you expect from this thread? Lol
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by daroz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

Man,

are u just joking or u really have an I.Q dis low?
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by ollyray3: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
I dont know why the SSS can't be discreet with its information, trying to create impression that they are working.Credit is not given to what you start but what you end.They should stop treating the symptoms and face the root cause.
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by daroz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Adamabdul:

^The guy arrested was never a boko haram member but some fools sitting probably in lagos wil come and argue that he is

how did u know? are u a member?
Re: Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target by iykak47: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

Man,
when did you conduct interview to find out that ''99% moslems prefer to be govern by islamic law'' You deserve serious hot slap for talking with your arrnus instead of using your mouth. May the blood of those innocent Nigerians killed by boko haram be upon you and your children. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze / N15bn Loan Approved For Locally-made Buses / Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.