Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? (1812 Views)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! / Which Are The Top 10 African Footballers At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by estateng(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2007
With Mourinho gone and the players destabilized, I think by next season, the players will take to their heels like their boss. With the likes of Real Madrid declaring their interest in Drogba and Ballack, Inter Milan declarin theirs in Carvalho, and also Barcelona stepping up for Lampard, I believe Abrahamovics' Chelsea is heading for the gutters.

Its a huge mistake in letting Mourinho leave.

Fellow Nairaland members, what do you think?
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by atiku07(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2007
it shows that money makes ppl do crazy things e.g roman
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2007
Many of these players would gladly have played out their careers with Chelsea had Mourinho stayed. With him gone, the likes of Drogba who is already 29 will be thinking of taking the opportunity of playing at a club like Milan as his career winds down. Same with Cavarlho and others.

It is a tragedy but this is certainly the begining of the end to Chelsea's assault at the any trophy for some time to come.
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2007
I hope the boys pick up soon, but I guess before that, we better pray the board picks its brains up soon, so the boys will know who the coach is  Let it not be a story of Econet smiley, where the workers wake up everyday to a new employer  grin First they say Grant is the new manager, then we hear he doesnt have the required licenses  undecided  Did RA and his board members think this thing out well?

I hope the long unbeaten home record Mourinho achieved and left behind doesn't come to an end next weekend against Fulham  angry
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2007
Chelsea 0 Fulham 2

Result for next week, there's no need to play the game grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2007
i see cheksli going down down down down near the relegation zone grin

More matches to lose grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I  see players leaving in January

I see other prem teams benefitting from them grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2007
davidylan:

Chelsea 0 Fulham 2

Result for next week, there's no need to play the game grin

I'm a Blues fan from the bottom of my heart and will always be, but at this time, I will confess as Wyclef Jean did "Anything can Happen!"  embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2007
mukina2:

i see cheksli going down down down down near the relegation zone grin

I see players leaving in January

I see other prem teams benefitting from them grin

I don't quite agree with you because at this point we are in a confused state at the club I admit, but remember, Money can do anything in football as we have seen in the past grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
medube:

I don't quite agree with you because at this point we are in a confused state at the club I admit, but remember, Money can do anything in football as we have seen in the past grin

what can money do? buy you a 2-0 defeat at Old Trafford and another 2-0 defeat at Villa park? grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2007
davidylan:

what can money do? buy you a 2-0 defeat at Old Trafford and another 2-0 defeat at Villa park? grin

Well as they say, win some lose some. Even the mighty before us have fallen and so shall many. Since we have seen what level RA's personal interest in the team has led to in the last few days, will you be surprised if he sacks the whole team and managment and replace them? grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by A40(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2007
they slipping they falling they cant get up
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2007
We will still finish iamongst the top 4 positions this season and that won't be a bad thing considering the present happenings.
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2007
medube:

I don't quite agree with you because at this point we are in a confused state at the club I admit, but remember, Money can do anything in football as we have seen in the past  grin

well find another maureen fast grin you guys will lose to a whole lot of teams and before you start to recover you will be in the relegation zone grin grin

Money cant buy victory cheesy see as we  do ours nice and easy .

you will finish top four from the bottom grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2007
medube:

We will still finish iamongst the top 4 positions this season and that won't be a bad thing considering the present happenings.

From title contenders to begging for a top 4 place?  grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
mukina2:

well find another maureen fast grin you guys will lose to a whole lot of teams and before you start to recover you will be in the relegation zone grin grin

Money can't buy victory cheesy see as we  do ours nice and easy .

you will finish top four from the bottom grin

Time will tell!

davidylan:

From title contenders to begging for a top 4 place?  grin

I'm saying thats the least considering the mess up in the team at the moment smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2007
yeah time will tell . . grin

after you have lost 6 more matches grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2007
Out of curiousity @mukina2, which team do you support? smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2007
The best team on planet earth kiss

[center][size=30pt]Arsenal kiss[/size][/center]
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2007
I see, wonder why I didn't guess that grin Well, good luck to you and your team cool
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2007
If only RA would listen to me now, I will give him the secret to more goals for Chelsea and them going back on top cool
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2007
hehehehehehehe @ RA should have listened to you grin

We are in form , ,infact we are on fire grin we will crush any team that attempts to face us grin

Secret to goals for cheksli includes diving grin Drogba has degrees in that grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2007
Let RA give me just $4m and I will sell him Farrell. He can pair him up front with Pizarro or Malouda and see what will happen grin

Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by joochet: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2007
:p :p
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2007
awwwwww that baby is soooo cute kiss kiss kiss kiss

is he ur son?

please loan him to Arsenal grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2007
Yeah he's my son and I would rather part with him on "mutual terms" as his manager than loan him to Arsenal  cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
Oya part with him on "Mutual Terms" then grin

it would be good cheesy

U have a handsome boy o grin keep him for me grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Skywalker5(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2007
o ti tan fun chelsea grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by joochet: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2007
below [b[flash=200,200]http://]LIVERPOOL[/flash][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] [/b] THIS SEASON so so bad today after the trashing by man united

i guess chelsea fans will soon start tirin n burninn there J cies   Mourinho is gone now for good
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2007
If RA wants entertaining football, let him buy shares from a certain Usmanov and get himself a seat at the Emirates!
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by PDF: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2007
Medube, you want to sell Farrell for $4m? hmm. . . how much will Fayola go for? . . . just kidding. By the way, how's she?
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2007
PDF:

Medube, you want to sell Farrell for $4m? hmm. . . how much will Fayola go for? . . . just kidding. By the way, how's she?

She's doing fine my brother, getting more stubborn smiley But its all under control grin I will show you some pixes here when I get home to my PC.
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by A40(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
Come ye to Arsenal you chelsea fans that are heavy laden and we would give yall rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Idehen / 2010 Nba Playoffs Lakers Vs Boston Celtics **finals** / Fifa Investigating Nigeria Vs Argentina Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.