Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? (1818 Views)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! / Which Are The Top 10 African Footballers At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by replenish(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
arsenal my foot. THE SKY WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
replenish:

arsenal my foot. THE SKY WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE

Right on sister!
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Medube
both of your kids r cute smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
mukina2:

@ Medube
both of your kids r cute smiley

Thank you love!
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by mukina2: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
But we still get Farrell at Arsenal on "mutual terms" grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by RuuDie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
What do I think of Chelski at the moment. . . . . . . I just LOVE 'EM, I LOVE THE MANAGER, THE PLAYERS even Fat Frank & Dumb Didier I LOVE ROMAN's money. . . . . . I LOVE THE BRIDGE. . . . . . I JUST LOVE 'EM ALL
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by medube(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
@RuuDie, brilliant spirit, keep it up. Once a BLUE, always a BLUE.

We are only 3 points behind United and even if Arsenal win their game in hand they will only be ahead of us by 8 points. With 31 matches to go in the league, a lot  can still happen. What if we had won the match yesterday, but lost next one, would we have been saying all being said? Answer is No. We only lost the coach and of course few players, temporarily injured. Time still dey. Remember the saying, "those that laugh first, cry first" : ) Not to forget our own saying here in Naija, "every disappointment is a blessing in disguise." cool
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by lakeside4love(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
Shame wont allow u guys to migrate to club like Portmouth or Newcastle, so i understand,
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by 9ja4eva: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
They are a messed up side
Re: What Do You Think About Chelsea At The Moment? by A40(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
You chelsea fans should repent hell fire is real grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Nba Playoffs Lakers Vs Boston Celtics **finals** / OAU IFE PG Fans Club Football Competition / Mo Farah Has A Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.