Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (33602 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / First Documented Case Of A Child Being Cured Of HIV / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by dplordx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Jesus Wept undecided
How on earth does TB Joshua's prayer becomes an anti-retro-viral. Why are Africans such f00ls embarassed
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by kelz88(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
People that go to these "miracle centres" are nothing but fools.

Same people will see the truth but will choose to be in denial.

These so-called men of God are nothing but thieves. I'd rather not go to church than be foolish enough to attend such a church, believe the lies they feed and give my hard earned money to them.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
noabsibot:

Be carefull all of you speaking blasphemy against the man of God. Every tongue that rise against him in blasphemy shall be destroyed, every tongue that speak evil against him shall be condemed, he that course him, shall be course and bless is he that bless you. Thus says Lord

Save that for the Marines.
You think the 1.1 billion Hindus in India are borne of the devil?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
It is very simple. I want you to tell the person sitting beside you:"you are healed." There, you have the healing already. When healing jams transformation, we have transhealing. It is a very prevalent concept in Nigeria- Hehehe
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by nonnyp(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
I don't have anything 2 say in ds topic dn 2 advice all d ppl condeming 2 b careful.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
dplordx:

Jesus Wept undecided
How on earth does TB Joshua's prayer becomes an anti-retro-viral. Why are Africans such f00ls embarassed

You, my friend, are the one devoid of reason.
TB Joshua the healer, TB Joshua the soothsayer, TB Joshua's prayer. . . I beg make I hear word.

Right now, I know of an elderly woman in Zimbabwe (aunt to a good friend), who is hell bent (pun intended) on spending her widow's mite on a flight to Nigeria, for a pilgrimage at TB Joshua's behest.
Now, tell me, what else but the in-your-face advertising campaign of "miracles" could possibly account for her suspension of reality?

Is sky news also responsible for the fictitious claim made below (on emmanuel TV) in relation to curing the "CURSE of AIDs" ? shocked
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPv0XyTthU?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by executinal(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
Na today, its been long they have been criticizing this Man Called T.B Joshua, When i watched Deception of the age, i concluded withing me that the Man is Fake, but as time goes on he keep on. If he is not real i think by now he could have seize to exist, but he keep on rising and rising. All i will say, is only GOD knows the truth. If Jesus Christ was not recognize during his days on earth, tell me who should be recognize? Agent of Devils are every were operating. Should we believe in the ministry of those that brainwash people and use the money to buy private jets, build mansions and personal investments in the name of Christianity, while their member trek on foot and move around with okada??. Or should we believe the one that receive the money and use it wisely to help the poor, scholarships and needy in our society. The T.B Joshua don't move on convoys or have special bodyguards, rather he is very simple and gentle. Believe in his ministry and get save. cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Basildon1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
Methink those suckers were prolly already tiready of living!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
Its only GOD Who knows, Wont say Nuffin, I ve heard this arguements b4, This is my conviction, Yes GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY MORE THAN U CAN EVER THINK OR IMAGINE. I am a living testimony.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Kilode1: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
andyanders:

@Kilode?!
@frosbel (m)
@lucenzo

Well, judgment is in the hands of God. You 3 above said that the man of God T.B. Joshua is a lunatic and a scam. I believe that you people were saying what you stated above because you are blind and as a result of your ignorance to be able to know who T.B.Joshua is. If you are in spirit, you need not to condenm. The Sky News that posed as Aids patients and went to SCOAN in London to be healed goes to show you that they went there for a purpose, just to discredit the church of God and the man of God senior Prophet T.B Joshua because of their ignorance. I cannot blame Sky news because they are of this world.
Our problem in the whole world is “Tongue Problem". T.B. Joshua is not the healer. He NEVER claimed to be the healer. Jesus Christ is the healer. He is the messenger of God. Doing the works of God for the glory of God. T.B Joshua never said he is God or Jesus. Why do men condemn him?

He T. B. Joshua has been helping the needy and giving scholarships to millions of less privileged children that were not his biological children, the widow and the widower. He has given hope to the less privileged through out the society.

Well, he, T. B. Joshua will NEVER ever challenge you people over your comments, rather he will still be praying for you people because he is not of this world. He is only accountable to the man who sent him, God Almighty.

I pray, you understand the gravity of your comments because you will surely give accounts of your comments in the presence of God God.

You wan make Sango punish you and your yeye pastor angry

You think only you and your pastor sabi invoke prophesy?

Thunder fire your keyboard grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaiden k:

Its only GOD Who knows, Wont say Nuffin, I ve heard this arguements b4, This is my conviction, Yes GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY MORE THAN U CAN EVER THINK OR IMAGINE. I am a living testimony.

Why dont you share your testimony if you really convinced?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Basildon1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaiden k:

Living testimony of what? to be more specific?  smiley
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by mimima(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
touch not my annoited ana do my prophet no harm
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by master2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2011
andyanders:

@Kilode?!
@frosbel (m)
@lucenzo

Well, judgment is in the hands of God. You 3 above said that the man of God T.B. Joshua is a lunatic and a scam. I believe that you people were saying what you stated above because you are blind and as a result of your ignorance to be able to know who T.B.Joshua is. If you are in spirit, you need not to condenm. The Sky News that posed as Aids patients and went to SCOAN in London to be healed goes to show you that they went there for a purpose, just to discredit the church of God and the man of God senior Prophet T.B Joshua because of their ignorance. I cannot blame Sky news because they are of this world.
Our problem in the whole world is “Tongue Problem". T.B. Joshua is not the healer. He NEVER claimed to be the healer. Jesus Christ is the healer. He is the messenger of God. Doing the works of God for the glory of God. T.B Joshua never said he is God or Jesus. Why do men condemn him?

He T. B. Joshua has been helping the needy and giving scholarships to millions of less privileged children that were not his biological children, the widow and the widower. He has given hope to the less privileged through out the society.

Well, he, T. B. Joshua will NEVER ever challenge you people over your comments, rather he will still be praying for you people because he is not of this world. He is only accountable to the man who sent him, God Almighty.

I pray, you understand the gravity of your comments because you will surely give accounts of your comments in the presence of God God.

God bless u for saying the truth. If TB Joshua is fake leave am like that,the ppl he help like am so. And only God can judge him. U ppl should castigate the politician n ritualist that kill us daily directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Pukkah: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaiden k:

Its only GOD Who knows,  Wont say Nuffin,  I ve heard this arguements b4,  This is my conviction,  Yes GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY MORE THAN U CAN EVER THINK OR IMAGINE. I am a living testimony.

I don't think the issue is here is about what God can or cannot do.  The issue is about how religion has been commercialized by smart men who use it as a tool to con, extort and fleece dumb, lazy-minded and unsuspecting men and women.

How come 'men of God' (missionaries) who brought religion to Africa never used Christianity as the cure-all medicine for the diseases then ravaging the land? How come they tackled malaria and infant/maternal mortality with drugs and medicare and not with prayers or anointing oil?

For God's sake, what's wrong with the mindset of Nigerians especially when it comes to religion?  Think! Think!! Think!!!

As the year runs to a close, so many Nigerians are gearing up for 'cross-over' night where they expect all their problems and woes to magically disappear into the last night of December. Really, is that how God works?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Kilode1: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
How come 'men of God' (missionaries) who brought religion to Africa never used Christianity as the cure-all medicine for the diseases then ravaging the land? How come they tackled malaria and infant/maternal mortality with drugs and medicare and not with prayers or anointing oil?

You dey mind them? They are more catholic than the pope. Killing gullible people with impunity.

There is very little difference between our corrupt politicians and these purveyors of falsehood. They are partners, selling gullible Nigerians the same fake balm, inflicting the same pain.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by chic2pimp(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
Tuberculosis Joshua Haba!!!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by jumpmasta(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
I LAFF IN IJEBU ODE!!1 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by kwenu: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
ONLY A SPIRITUAL SOURCE CAN JUDGE TB JOSHUA WETHER HE BE GOOD OR BAD AND THAT SOURCE IS GOD NOT FLESH
I OBSERVED THAT MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE MAY LACK ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCRIPTURES. PLEASE LETS ALL KEEP STILL AND LET GOD JUDGE, THE PERSON YOU RE UDGING HERE IS SPIRITUAL, THEREFORE YOU NEED SUFFICIENT SPIRITUAL KNOWLEGDE, WHICH IS HEAVENLY WISDOM FROM THE HOLYSPIRIT TO CARRY OUT JUDGEMENT ON TB JOSHUA
PLEASE LETS ALL BECAREFUL
SPIRITUAL MATTERS NO BE   MOI  MOI

1 Like

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Sike(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
jumpmasta:

I LAFF IN IJEBU ODE!!1 grin grin grin grin grin
Me too follow laff for the same Location!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by member479760: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nigerians, we are great!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by kingsrod: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Kai no wonder pastors dey rich dey go, strategy toh bad wey hold naija for work, na poverty dey cause all dis thing,

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/39919

Shame ^^
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
kwenu:

ONLY A SPIRITUAL SOURCE CAN JUDGE TB JOSHUA WETHER HE BE GOOD OR BAD AND THAT SOURCE IS GOD NOT FLESH
I OBSERVED THAT MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE MAY LACK ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCRIPTURES. PLEASE LETS ALL KEEP STILL AND LET GOD JUDGE, THE PERSON YOU RE UDGING HERE IS SPIRITUAL, THEREFORE YOU NEED SUFFICIENT SPIRITUAL KNOWLEGDE, WHICH IS HEAVENLY WISDOM FROM THE HOLYSPIRIT TO CARRY OUT JUDGEMENT ON TB JOSHUA
PLEASE LETS ALL BECAREFUL
SPIRITUAL MATTERS NO BE   MOI  MOI

It is mainly in countries like Nigeria that religion gets confused  with (and hence substituted for) spirituality.
If you look closely enough, you would find this blatant corruption of ideas is actually what lies at the root of much of the mischief being discussed here.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
Pure ignorance.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by efepro(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
The End will justify the means.
God Bless TBJ.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by dare2think: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
noabsibot:

Be carefull all of you speaking blasphemy against the man of God. Every tongue that rise against him in blasphemy shall be destroyed, every tongue that speak evil against him shall be condemed, he that course him, shall be course and bless is he that bless you. Thus says Lord

Did God tell you that this is his man?

Pls how did you come to the conclusion that he is a "Man of God">?

Just curious.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by anonimi: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
I hope the family of the deceived & HIV/AIDS deceased people will engage lawyers to file civil cuits for 419 - obtaining money under false pretence.
That would be really nice against all these fake pastors.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by JamesDoe: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wow, just wow.

That Church should be closed down.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Pukkah: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
noabsibot:

The question below is for you:

dare2think:

Did God tell he that this is his man?

Pls how did you come to the conclusion that he is a "Man of God">?

Just curious.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by brinell(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
First of all, of all the Evangelical churches it is only T.B. Joshua's church you highlighted. Doesn't it speak of your itchy craze to quickly headline Prophet T.B. Joshua? Second, you don't have HIV/AIDS so you can sit here to write this and that, if you have you will know how it is to be desperate to cure yourself. Third if they say one is free in Jesus name you can indeed be free with your faith, miracle happens. I mean the man has never taken credit, he says it is God that heals, so? Another, the reporters that lied to say they had HIV, is that not deception? Finally, T.B Joshua tie their hands, if they feel the prayer is not working or did not work for them, why don't they start to take their medication? Maybe you will retain your hand on the fire since I say so abi? Abi AIDS no dey kill person again, na the man give them AIDS?

If the condition they were was better, they wouldn't have gone there in the first place. You people don't ever talk about the ones that are being healed, or the miracles happening in Jesus name, you only look out for the one that just have negative news, then you pounce. Are you thinking, make sense? Even if someone comes to talk about being healed, you will say it was stage managed, so what's the point. But the comforting thing is that such heavy dignitaries still flock the church, the big church does not contain people any more. Are all these a farce or Nothing positive and people keep going repeatedly. Ok the man jazz them abi? So many good things are happening being done by the man, you guys will just turn your eyes away, but the moment it looks like a negative news, it becomes headline and everyone start unleashing their dragon. Haba people,haba your venom is just too much! and yet you claim indirectly to be righteous,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by freepeople: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
One thing I discovered about patients is that they like to hear what they want to hear. That is why they are easy prey in the hand
of an established conman like TB Joshua. Doctors are prophets of doom, while TB Joshua provides an easy and fast solution to their
predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.