Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (33603 Views)

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / First Documented Case Of A Child Being Cured Of HIV / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by princeokek: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
I took my time to read most of the comments here and i must say that i am shocked at the way we make comments here,first of all,i am not a christian,i am an Eckist but that does not make me criticize other religions.I have watched the man,T.B Joshua on television on some occasions and i see the testimonies made by people who attend his church and i have nothing against him,if he is of God then thats his business and if he is of satan that one concern am

I had a friend and roommate in my university days who was a christian and i was priviledged to accompany him to some of their special services in his church and on one occassion,the preacher said that Jesus was accused of using demonic powers to heal and do miracles,but christians know that its not true.so please guys when you see this kind of topics,be careful how you post comments before you attract karma to yourself.

But i wan ask o,if na benny hinn or kenneth copeland or the late oral roberts claims to heal people of HIV,we as nigerians no go celebrate these men?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by freepeople: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
I feel sorry for those patients. They are subjected to the humiliation of carrying a signpost which is boldly written "I am HIV +ve"
on a live broadcast round the world.

Did Jesus subject His patients through such humiliation?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Abdul9ice(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hmmm, i dey cough-smile-sneeze! Cough in Hausa, Smile in Igbo, Sneeze in Yoruba!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by jpworld(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
princeokek:

I took my time to read most of the comments here and i must say that i am shocked at the way we make comments here,first of all,i am not a christian,i am an Eckist but that does not make me criticize other religions.I have watched the man,T.B Joshua on television on some occasions and i see the testimonies made by people who attend his church and i have nothing against him,if he is of God then thats his business and if he is of satan that one concern am

I had a friend and roommate in my university days who was a christian and i was priviledged to accompany him to some of their special services in his church and on one occassion,the preacher said that Jesus was accused of using demonic powers to heal and do miracles,but christians know that its not true.so please guys when you see this kind of topics,be careful how you post comments before you attract karma to yourself.

But i wan ask o,if na benny hinn or kenneth copeland or the late oral roberts claims to heal people of HIV,we as nigerians no go celebrate these men?

your (Eckankar) religion is the same with TB Joshua religion. TB is not a christian. So vancamuze,

1 Like

Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by stunna2(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
useless yeye nigerians, here we go again! thinking they r talking to only their village people tryna somehow convince everyone here that questioning some fake pastor is same as questioning GOD!! do one and u r doing the other and the goal is to shot us all up!!! smh

Fools, pls dont show me one certificate of positive HIV disgnosis from a hospital that you cure, invite CNN and BBC and go to that hospital and let them select known HIV positive patients in the Hospital on Live TV, your holiness can pray for them while we watch and then Doctors can then retest same sick people and tell us the result live!!

OH, I FORGOT, IF YOU OR YOUR GOD COULD NOT CURE THEM, YOU GONNA BLAME THEM AS BEING FAITHLESS, RIGHT!!?? blind leading the blind, 'and in the last days, fake prophets will arise and mislead many and will perform many great miracles in the name of the Lord' sound like a bible quotation to me, ! lol

nigeria has lower life expectancy rate than Somalia and shameless nigerians come to talk about miracles and try to scare people who object, ! word
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by SamMilla1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
i have so much pity for my people. ignorant journalists, doctors, politicians and above all ignorant masses who follows without questioning. i guess there is a place where it says : supernatural gift which enables us to believe without doubt. this nation needs to hold the west responsible for a lot of deceptions. i lost a great man in ghadafi
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by andyanders: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Kilode?!

You said Sango to punish me and T, B Joshua? Well, I pity an ignorant fool like you. because you are so myopic that you are still in darkness. Now, let us pronounce curse on ourselves with the God we worship.
I pronounce that in the name of the God of T.B. Joshua, I worship, LET YOUR LAPTOP Crash in Jesus name, Amen.
Then, you pray, that in the name of your Sango, that let my laptop crash. Let me tell you that in the next 4 days from now, that your laptop will crash and everything about you will crash as a waning in Jesus name , Amen.  Your TV, anything good in your house will crash as a punishment to your comments about this man of God.My God, the God of T,B.Joshua is a living God and will protect me all days of my life. Let your god of sango protect you and let us see. Any day you mention the name of T.B Joshua negatively, you will be inflicted with decease that only at that church that you will be delivered and you will confess on how you insulted the man of God.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by ekpriobong(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Let it not be your concern about the activities of any church or it Ministers. Don't gossip Christianity. If you can't say/see any good about them, leave them alone. Don't let it just bother you in any way. If you don't, is your future that you are joking with! Don't be told again. Just stop today and confess that God should forgive you and never do it again in future. It's that serious and bad. Please, desist.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by busayobrig: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
It is well ooooooooooooooo!. sad
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by andyanders: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
The so called reporters of Sky news that disguised themselves as HIV/A IDS patients and cooked up this report shall be visited with same decease as a sign of their ignorance to false report.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by expert555: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
@andyanda

Stop defending the indefensible except TB Josiah sponsored you in this forum. I was a member of the church I can name everybody in that video everything about the church if fake. Your days are numbered in I heared the charity commision is investigating the church as well, you will have to vomit all government money you took in the name of being a charity as well otherwise Nick Home the father of Rachel Homes the Pastor confronted by sky reporter will go to jail. This is not Nigeria where you have endless argument hoping you are going to pull wool over somebody. And if you reply this comment in a nasty way I will lodge official complaint to have your scam place close down.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by freepeople: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
andyanders:

@Kilode?!

You said Sango to punish me and T, B Joshua? Well, I pity an ignorant fool like you. because you are so myopic that you are still in darkness. Now, let us pronounce curse on ourselves with the God we worship.
I pronounce that in the name of the God of T.B. Joshua, I worship, LET YOUR LAPTOP Crash in Jesus name, Amen.
Then, you pray, that in the name of your Sango, that let my laptop crash. Let me tell you hat in the next 4 days from now, that your laptop will crash and everything about you will crash as a waning in Jesus name , Amen. Your TV, anything good in your house will crash as a punishment to your comments about this man of God.My God, the God of T,B.Joshua is a living God and will protect me all days of my life. Let you god of sango protect you and let us see. Any day you mention the name of T.B Joshua negatively, you will be inflicted with decease that only at that church that you will be delivered and you will confess on how you insulted the man of God.

choi! cheesy

I laff in synagogue.

Let the countdown to day 4 begin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by andyanders: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
@freepeople
You call T.B Joshua, ‘A conman’? God have mercy. Has he conned you? Why do you condemn your live with your tongue? You will go unpunished for this your statement. You can make your contribution, but you do not call him a conman. If he has conned you, let your live be in peace, if he has not conned you and you are calling him a conman, you will be inflicted with decease that only your confession to this your statement that can cure you, If not, you cannot be cured.
Let me tell you; I don’t worship in his church so that you don’t say because he is my prophet. He is real and has come to stay. Your likes here who are critics of him are spiritually blind.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by godman01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
I never believed in him ministry from the start.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by freepeople: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
andyanders:

@freepeople
You call T.B Joshua, ‘A conman’? God have mercy. Has he conned you? Why do you condemn your live with your tongue? You will go unpunished for this your statement. You can make your contribution, but you do not call him a conman. If he has conned you, let your live be in peace, if he has not conned you and you are calling him a conman, you will be inflicted with decease that only your confession to this your statement that can cure you, If not, you cannot be cured.
Let me tell you; I don’t worship in his church so that you don’t say because he is my prophet. He is real and has come to stay. Your likes here who are critics of him are spiritually blind.

You are afflicted with worse disease already. It is a psychiatric disorder called mania. I think you need your conmam prophet
more than I do. Abegi tell me how many days it will take for my laptop to crash.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by ekpriobong(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
ekpriobong:

Let it not be your concern about the activities of any church or it Ministers. Don't gossip Christianity. If you can't say/see any good about them, leave them alone. Don't let it just bother you in any way. If you don't, is your future that you are joking with! Don't be told again. Just stop today and confess that God should forgive you and never do it again in future. It's that serious and bad. Please, desist.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
Na wa Oh. . Look at silly Nigerians destroying their lives with their tongues. I'm very sure that if NTA had reported a similar case about Reinhard Bonnke, most of you would have perhaps sue NTA. But now that it is sky reporters, you guys now felt it is true because of the same inferiority complex that your great grandparents suffered.
Whether you like it or not, people will still travel from far away countries this sunday to hear from God. As it ever occured to you that people have been against this man for years, over 15 years now, but its like he never cared about what you feel, think or write to your 'almighty' sky news. Go and ask what happened to those NDLEA officials. . .
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Na wa Oh. . Look at silly Nigerians destroying their lives with their tongues. I'm very sure that if NTA had reported a similar case about Reinhard Bonnke, most of you would have perhaps sue NTA. But now that it is sky reporters, you guys now felt it is true because of the same inferiority complex that your great grandparents suffered.
Whether you like it or not, people will still travel from far away countries this sunday to hear from God. As it ever occured to you that people have been against this man for years, over 15 years now, but its like he never cared about what you feel, think or write to your 'almighty' sky news. Go and ask what happened to those NDLEA officials. . .
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by freepeople: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
ekpriobong:

I swear that imbeciles has a more developed brain than you. Do you think that everybody is a superstitious dolt like you?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by babsomotde(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
I can't say to what God and Man said in this forum But I strongly believed that God still Heals!!!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by InkedNerd(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
Smh, its really sad how people blindly put their lives in the hands of such people regardless of whether it is religion or politics we are dealing with.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by drstan(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
c una,.i no is dose that dnt hav comon dish to watch emmanuel tv. they ar d one typin rubish wit there hand, do u knw d reason of those six going there,.they are agent of d devil just to taminate t.b josh, nd may b they wil end up closing d church. so that there evil plan wil be efective, hw wis God wil make me like hm.nd even greater dan hm, infact u try nd watch emmanuel tv. nd c 4 ur selfs. dumies, bekus tb josh hav gon a long way in media pranks. al dis tins only make hm strong, ya
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
andyanders:

@Kilode?!

Then, you pray, that in the name of your Sango, that let my laptop crash. Let me tell you that in the next 4 days from now, that your laptop will crash and everything about you will crash as a waning in Jesus name , Amen.  Your TV, anything good in your house will crash as a punishment to your comments about this man of God.My God, the God of T,B.Joshua is a living God and will protect me all days of my life. Let your god of sango protect you and let us see. Any day you mention the name of T.B Joshua negatively, you will be inflicted with decease that only at that church that you will be delivered and you will confess on how you insulted the man of God.

Oh gbele gbele o  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Laff wan kill me die o

Kilode?  I hope you don send Esu and sopanna back o

[size=16pt]TB Joshua is an as/shole, a dweeb and a charlatan [/size]

I wonder how long it'll take before my laptop crashes
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Pukkah: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
I shudder at the way supposed Christians are hurling insults and raining curses on other people. What manner of 'born again' Christians are these?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
Pukkah:

I shudder at the way supposed Christians are hurling insults and raining curses on other people. What manner of 'born again' Christians are these?

The TB Joshua type na
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by InkedNerd(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Pukkah:

Born again my foot! TB and those people need to stop lying to themselves!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
i'm getting really tired of reading posts on this pastor, TB Joshua and i have no right at all to condemn him cos in the bible, some pharisees brought a woman caught in the act of fornication to jesus to be condemned. Instead, Jesus said whoever has not sinned should first cast stone on him. This shows us that it is dangerous for us to condemn or judge. The only thing i can see with my eyes i will say. This man has transformed the lives of many Nigerians by his countless philantrophic acts. He has provided jobs to youth, helped the needy, the less priviledged and continued to shelter and provided food for teeming nigerians. Besides Rochas Okorocha who has also been doing same thing, he is the only Nigerian who has touched lives of his fellow Nigerian. That is what i can see. Any other thing about him i dont know and dont have the right to make accusations about him. He has no private jets like some other people, yet everyday, everytime, some fools find it very easy to condemn him everytime like he is LUCIFER. May God forgive you.

Many of you have commited more terrible act purnishable by death by condemning what you cannot create. Instead of just shutting your mouth, you kept condemning and condemning untill one day, you too will be condemned.

Like i said initially, i dont know the man on one to one basis. I am saying what i see. Untill i see facts beyond reasonable doubt, i rest my case
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by JamesDoe: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wonders shall never end. WTF is an "Eckist?"

Now I've heard everything, Eckist? Ok carry go!
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by quest55(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
Are there any lessons from the life and work of the revolutinary acts of Reverend Jim Jones of Jonestown in the Guyana tragedy?
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by InkedNerd(f): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
maryjames9:

i'm getting really tired of reading posts on this pastor, TB Joshua and i have no right at all to condemn him cos in the bible, some pharisees brought a woman caught in the act of fornication to jesus to be condemned. Instead, Jesus said whoever has not sinned should first cast stone on him. This shows us that it is dangerous for us to condemn or judge. The only thing i can see with my eyes i will say. This man has transformed the lives of many Nigerians by his countless philantrophic acts. He has provided jobs to youth, helped the needy, the less priviledged and continued to shelter and provided food for teeming nigerians. Besides Rochas Okorocha who has also been doing same thing, he is the only Nigerian who has touched lives of his fellow Nigerian. That is what i can see. Any other thing about him i dont know and dont have the right to make accusations about him. He has no private jets like some other people, yet everyday, everytime, some fools find it very easy to condemn him everytime like he is LUCIFER. May God forgive you.

Many of you have commited more terrible act purnishable by death by condemning what you cannot create. Instead of just shutting your mouth, you kept condemning and condemning untill one day, you too will be condemned.

Like i said initially, i dont know the man on one to one basis. I am saying what i see. Untill i see facts beyond reasonable doubt, i rest my case

Must he have a private jet for you or others to see that the man is promising nothing but lies to people? Get your head out of the guys' äss and open your damn eyes! There are many public officials both religious and non-religious who do own property through the donations of congregations yet people don't know about it. Him supposedly providing jobs, helping the needy/less privileged, and providing shelter for those who need it, is no excuse to be going around making promises that put people's lives in danger. The fact that someone can even do that takes away from the supposed good deeds that you he/she has done.

quest55:

Are there any lessons from the life and work of the revolutinary acts of Reverend Jim Jones of Jonestown in the Guyana tragedy?

Sadly, people still haven't learned.
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by pizzaboi55(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
NA today? grin
Re: Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London by joe4christ(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.