Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (23036 Views)

Controversy Surrounding The Significance Of Ashura (10th Day Of Muharram) / To Fast On The 9th And 10th Of Muharram(23rd And 24th Nov.2012) / 10th Day Of Muharram: The Reason Muslims Fast On This Day Makes Me Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
Deleted
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yazeed's Attack on Mecca and Medina After Killing the Prophet's (saw) Family Members in Karbala (Iraq)

Let me also add that in addition to the Tragedy of Karbala,Yazeed crimes and attrocities extend.he still showed no remorse when it come to killing and plundering.in the Battle of al-Harrah,Yazeed sent his army from Syria (the Umayyads made Damascus their capital) into Medina.the holy city of Medina was ransacked,its people killed and their wealth plundered.the Syrian army of Yazeed went on looting spree.thousands of the inhabitants of Medina were killed.you can further read about the. Battle of al-Harrah. what even make the crimes of Yazeed worse is the fact that it is forbidden for anyone to fight or shed blood in the holy cities of Medina and Mecca or to kill their inhabitants.in a hadith,the Prophet (saw) cursed anyone who oppress the inhabitants of Medina.

After the Battle of al-Harrah and Yazeed's army capturing Medina,his army then headed south to the holy city of Mecca.they laid siege to the holiest city in Islam,and in the process the holy Ka'ba was damaged.it siege only ended when Yazeed all of a sudden died.

And this is the same Yazeed that some people (as you can see in the below video) defend when the Shia Muslims send la'nat on him and consider him a kaffir,an immoral person and an illegitimate ruler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bK3V7JNfY
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by ZhulFiqar2: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by ZhulFiqar2: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
"Hussein is lamp of guidance and the ark of salvation"-Prophet Muhammad (s)

"Hussein is from me and I am from Hussein"-Prophet Muhammad (s)

Imam Hussain (as) went to his grandfather, Prophet Muhammad's (saw) grave, and recited the following prayer:

"O God, This is the grave of your Prophet, Muhammad (saw) and I am his daughter's son, and I have come to know what you undoubtedly know. O God, I like to enjoin the good and reject the evil. I ask you O All-Mighty God by this grave and by who is in it to choose for me what would please You and Your Prophet".

Imam Hussain's (as) will to his half brother, Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah (ra) explaining his revolution and refusal to accept the rule of tyranny:

"...I did not revolt for the cause of evil, tyranny or corruption, but to reform my grandfather's (Prophet Muhammad (saw)) nation. I want to enjoin the good and denounce the evil, and take the course of my father and grandfather".
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 2:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:

Let me first make it very clear to you.I'm replying you assuming that you're honestly ignorant and you want the truth.if you waste my time and prove me wrong,you'd get very fiery replies subsequently.just take note that I don't have LagosShia's patience to prolong matters or courting you.

When the Shia hold Yazeed responsible for the killing of Imam Hussain (as),his household members and loyal Shia,it is because Yazeed was the "caliph" and he gave the order right from when Imam Hussein (as) was in Mecca, before he left for Iraq.

When the Shia hold Yazeed responsible it is because it was Yazeed who saw it beneficial to him to kill the Imam.

When the Shia hold Yazeed responsible,it is not in any way to absolve the Kufans for their betrayal or whoever assisted Yazeed to kill Imam Hussain (as).the kufans did betray the Imam (as),and may the curse of Allah be upon them as it is upon Yazeed.I am aware that Sunnis do hate yazeed for what he did,except the wahhabis among Sunnis who defend him.

now would wahhabis,who you obviously think like and copy from their hate-filled websites,curse Yazeed as the Shia curse all those that harmed Imam Hussain (as),be they kufans or alaskans? when you and the wahhabis on the other hand accuse the kufans of responsibility,it is firstly to absolve yazeed of blame of killing the holy Imam (as).Yazeed is only regarded wahhabis among Sunnis a "legitimate ruler",so the wahhabis try to shift blame by talking about the Kufan betrayal.secondly talking about how Kufans refuse to fight against Yazeed in defense of Imam Hussein (as),after the Kufans asked Imam Hussein (as) to come to Iraq is meant for sectarian propaganda to create the silly notion it was "shia" who killed Imam Hussain (as).didn't Yazeed give orders for the Imam (as) to be killed right when the Imam (as) was in Mecca? now the question is was Yazeed on whose authority,order and instigation his army and the kufans were acting,a "shia" himself? Why dishonesty? Today even if a Korean is a Shia,the wahhabis would still hold him "responsible" for the killing of Imam Hussein (as).now isn't that plain stupidity? In islam we don't believe sin is inherited.

the kufan society as at that time was full of hypocrites no different from the bedouin arabs in the time of the holy Prophet (s), why are described as the "worse hypocrites" in the Quran.it is possible for kufans to claim to believe in one thing and do another.also,not all kufans were Shia.but let me even favor your argument and for argument's sake accept that those who betrayed Imam Hussein (as) were all "shia".how does what kufans did affect me as a Nigerian Shia? Were the Kufans acting according to Shia Islamic beliefs? Even the kufans today who are Shia or Sunni would not take responsibility for the treachery their ancestors displayed.and every soul will be accountable for its own sins.

Finally,Salman Rushdie who insulted the Prophet's integrity and image was brought up a Sunni.so according to silly wahhabi propaganda,Sunnis should be accountable for the "satanic verses" he authored.you can never be a true Shia if you oppose (talkless of harm) the Prophet (sa) and his progeny.you can also not be considered a true Sunni or Shia,or in fact muslim at all,if you insult the Prophet (sa) or harm his progeny.if I don't hold Sunnis responsible for what salman rushdie did,why would any sunni hold the Shia, generations later for what kufans alongside others (from syria and elsewhere) did at Yazeed's command?very simple.besides why were sunnis folding their arms and sleeping when Yazeed sent his army to kill Imam Hussein (as),his household and loyal Shia? Ok,the Kufans betrayed Imam Hussein (as),because of Yazeed's bribery or the intimidation of Ibn Ziyad (yazeed's governor in Kufa)-may Allah's curse be upon the hypocrites of Kufa who betrayed Imam Hussein (as)-but why didnt Sunnis help Imam Hussein (as)? Why were they sleeping and on whose side were they? Were there Sunnis on Yazeed's side or not? The accursed Kufans were hypocrites and sell-outs but what about Sunnis? Were they also or just sleeping and careless about Islam?

I pray to God you understand what I'm saying and you don't try to display stupidity here.

Lol! grin grin grin This is the most idiotic response any shia has brought on the table, was Zaynab lying when she said Kufans (shias) killed Husayn or not, if yes, direct your anger at them and stop the militant display of hypocrisy! Shikena. No one asked for you double speak, address the issue if you can leave my post alone Lagosshia! How uses their hypocrisy to hang them, all this while lying on Yazeed that he killed Husayn r.a while like I have maintained, it was the hand work of shias.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by ZhulFiqar2: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin This is the most idiotic response any shia has brought on the table, was Zaynab lying when she said Kufans (shias) killed Husayn or not, if yes, direct your anger at them and stop the militant display of hypocrisy! Shikena. No one asked for you double speak, address the issue if you can leave my post alone Lagosshia! How uses their hypocrisy to hang them, all this while lying on Yazeed that he killed Husayn r.a while like I have maintained, it was the hand work of shias.

May God severely punish you and may you be in the company of Yazeed (la),his doomed Syrian army and his accursed Kufan helpers and all those who contributed in the killing of Imam Hussein (a).

You're talking about kufan hypocrisy when you're so rude and un-godly.this isn't an issue to play with and laugh,ok? If you do,may Allah deprive you of the intercession of Imam Hussein's (a) grandfather (saw)-not like you stand a chance anyway.you will by the might of Allah be made a sign for others in the forum.may we hear your news of punishment very soon if you do not repent!

E nor go better for you.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

It wasn't Hitler that killed the Jews in world war 2.it was the germany army.hitler was an "innocent" man just like Yazid,right?
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by crosbreaka: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
^
No it was Sunnis during world war II that committed the holocaust against the Jews.the Sunni Ottoman caliphate was allied with Hitler.grin may be that is why Israel keep pounding the Sunni azzes of the Palestinians.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2012
After the massacre in Karbala of the Prophet Muhammad's (saw) Household members,Ibn Ziyad (Yazeed's governor in Kufa) arrested the surviving women,children and Imam Ali Ibn al-Hussein,Zainul-Abideen (as)-the only surviving son of Imam Hussein (as) after the Tragedy of Karbala-and sent them in chains (as prisoners) to the court of Yazeed in Syria.the severed head of Imam Hussein (as) was also transported to Yazeed (la).Imam Zainul-Abideen (as),the fourth holy Imam, survived Karbala due to his poor health condition he was in and his inability to defend his father (as) against the army of Yazeed,sent from Syria.

The Sermon of Imam Zainul-Abideen-aka al-Sajjad (as),in the Court of Yazeed in Damascus, Which Exposed Yazeed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uDhY1UQiFk
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2012
In addition to Imam Zainul-Abideen's (as) sermon (posted in the post above) in the court of Yazeed (la),Sayyida Zainab (as),sister of Imam Hussein (as), also made a sermon addressing the tyrant and exposing his crimes in his court in front of a large audience.

Sermon of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (as),Granddaughter of Prophet Muhammad (saw), in the Court of Yazeed (la) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_bNxjkzxg
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:

May God severely punish me and may I be in the company of Khoemini (la),his doomed accuresed company of grave worshippers and his accursed Kufan helpers and all those who contributed in the killing of Imam Hussein (a).

I 're talking about kufan hypocrisy when I so rude and un-godly.this isn't my idiotic reply an issue to play with and laugh,ok? If I do,may Allah deprive me of the intercession of Khomini (la) grandfather -not like I stand a chance anyway.I will by the might of Allah be made a sign for others in the forum.may I tell you the news of my punishment very soon if I do not repent!

E nor go better for me.

LolzzZ grin grin grin grin, why are you cursing yourself, another idiotic response try again! But this time go it easy on cursing yourself ok? cheesy
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rafidi :

It wasn't Hitler that killed the Jews in world war 2.it was the germany army.hitler was an "innocent" man just like Yazid,right?

Word games won't help you here was zaynab lying or not when she said you shias (Kuffans) murdered Husayn r.a, being that the same Kuffans actually invited him to come and be their Iman only to murder him! Keep lying Yazid when it is clear who killed him!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

Word games won't help you here was zaynab lying or not when she said you shias (Kuffans) murdered Husayn r.a, being that the same Kuffans actually invited him to come and be their Iman only to murder him! Keep lying Yazid when it is clear who killed him!

It seems referring to the hypocrites of Kufa as "shia" allow you to sleep at night grin

Anyways,I pray you stop this nonsense and face reality and facts.

Please answer the following:

1. Why did the Kufans "murder" Imam Hussein (as)?

2. Who was the governor of Kufa and who made him governor?

3. Who led the army that besieged Imam Hussein (as) ?

4. Who later killed that commander who laid siege on Imam Hussein (as) and his companions?

5. Why were the surviving family members of Imam Hussein (as),alongside the severed heads of Imam Hussein (as) and his companions,taken to Damascus for Yazeed?

Please answer,or mind your business and stop trolling.

1 Like

Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by ZhulFiqar2: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

So now Shias are "kuffans",and its no longer hypocrite Kuffans that were "shia" according to you? I'm Shia from Nigeria,how do hypocrites in Kufa 1400 years ago affect me? Ode!

Its your m*m*,iblis that is the liar.I'm sure you still remember what you're :

F*l*hy product from a r*tt*n w*mb.

Oya,rush,report and cry to uncle Mac,let him quickly hide this.if you derail this thread anymore,I will derail your life.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rafidi :

It seems referring to the hypocrites of Kufa as "shia" allow you to sleep at night grin

Anyways,I pray you stop this nonsense and face reality and facts.

Please answer the following:

1. Why did the Kufans "murder" Imam Hussein (as)?

2. Who was the governor of Kufa and who made him governor?

3. Who led the army that besieged Imam Hussein (as) ?

4. Who later killed that commander who laid siege on Imam Hussein (as) and his companions?

5. Why were the surviving family members of Imam Hussein (as),alongside the severed heads of Imam Hussein (as) and his companions,taken to Damascus for Yazeed?

Please answer,or mind your business and stop trolling.

Lol! grin grin grin so you play dodge ball? The only question you have tried hard to evade is simple:

Was Zaynab lying when she said Shias (kufees) killed Husayn r.a ? It is that simple, no need to ask question that has no bearing on what I am inquiring about! Zaynab is supposedly a witness in all that transpired and she holds the Kufee responsible for the murder of Husayn r.a. If you in tight box just tag out rather than engage in senseless semantics! So the fact remains that Yazid r.a did not kill Husayn r.a rather it was the shias of Kufee who murdered and that is what Zaynab, Yazid might have been out to fight Husayn r.a or even suppressed the rebellion that the Kufee shias instigated but it was the same Kufee shias who created all the lies that would eventually kill Husayn just to cover their tracks!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:

So now Shias are "kuffans",and its no longer hypocrite Kuffans that were "shia" according to you? I'm Shia from Nigeria,I BEAT MY SELF EVERY 10 Muharram to mark how my hypocrites shia in Kufa 1400 years ago killed Husayn? Ode I am!

Its my m*m*,iblis that is the liar.I'm sure you still remember what I am:

Me, F*l*hy product from a r*tt*n w*mb.

Oya,I will rush,report and cry to uncle Mac,let him quickly hide this.if. i derail this thread anymore,I will derail my life

Buhahahaaha grin grin grin
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin so you play dodge ball? The only question you have tried hard to evade is simple:

Was Zaynab lying when she said Shias (kufees) killed Husayn r.a ? It is that simple, no need to ask question that has no bearing on what I am inquiring about! Zaynab is supposedly a witness in all that transpired and she holds the Kufee responsible for the murder of Husayn r.a. If you in tight box just tag out rather than engage in senseless semantics! So the fact remains that Yazid r.a did not kill Husayn r.a rather it was the shias of Kufee who murdered and that is what Zaynab, Yazid might have been out to fight Husayn r.a or even suppressed the rebellion that the Kufee shias instigated but it was the same Kufee shias who created all the lies that would eventually kill Husayn just to cover their tracks!

The hypocrite kufans are partly responsible for what happened,no doubt about that.we Shia do not forget to send their share of curses when we curse Yazeed.you want to simply make it look Yazeed had no hand in what happened and the kufans were acting independently on their own.it wasn't like that.the kuffans were themselves sick of ummayyad rule.that is why they invited Imam Hussein (as) to come to Kufa,after Imam Hussein (as) refused to pay allegiance to Yazeed,and Yazeed gave order to kill Imam Hussein (as),right when he was still in Mecca.when Imam Hussein (as) finally got to Iraq,the thousands who invited the Imam in Kufa who should rally behind Imam Hussein (as),were no where to be found.Imam Hussein (as) from the thousands in Kufa only ended up with 72 supporters!!!

In the meantime,Yazeed already heard of the turbulence in Kufa before Imam Hussein (as) had arrived.fearing a revolt to his rule,he replaced the lenient governor of Kufa,and made Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad (who was harsher),the governor and he sent an army from Syria as reinforcement.Ibn Ziyad succeeded in bribing those of the Kufans who wanted material reward,while he threatened or killed others.that is how support for the Imam (as) slowly disappeared by the time Imam Hussein (as) had arrived.the Kufans are guilty of betraying the Imam,abandoning him and also joining his enemy.

Before Imam Hussein (as) reached Kufa,he was besieged in Karbala.Imam Hussein (as) was not even allowed to reach Kufa.Umar Ibn Saad (la) and al-Hur (ra) laid siege to Imam Hussein (as).in the last minute al-Hur (ra) switched side after listening to the Imam (as).al-Hur (ra) became the first to be martyred fighting to Imam Hussein (as) against the army of Yazeed,which he was part of.the army of Yazeed insisted that Imam Hussein (as) must pay allegiance to and recognize the immoral and tyrannical unbeliever (Yazeed) as caliph or else be killed.Imam Hussein (as) refused because Yazeed posed a threat to the very foundation of Islam.even the 6 month old son of Imam Hussein (as) was killed in Karbala.it wasn't a case of "murder".it was a tragedy and a very sad event of massacre.

Please stop calling the hypocrites of Kufa "shia".you cannot consider a people of break their vows to a cause/person,believers/followers of that cause/person.the Shia were the loyal 72 companions of Imam Hussein (as),not hypocrites who betrayed him.I am a Shia and I hate both the hypocrites of kufa and Yazeed,on whose order they acted.a Shia (partisan) of Imam Hussein (as) cannot betray Imam Hussein (as) and still be considered a "shia".its contradictory and makes no sense! Sometimes I wonder how you have the conscience and claiming to be muslim,to play with these issues.

Please its now your turn to answer my questions.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rafidi :

The hypocrite kufans are partly responsible for what happened,no doubt about that.we Shia do not forget to send their share of curses when we curse Yazeed.you want to simply make it look Yazeed had no hand in what happened and the kufans were acting independently on their own.it wasn't like that.the kuffans were themselves sick of ummayyad rule.that is why they invited Imam Hussein (as) to come to Kufa,after Imam Hussein (as) refused to pay allegiance to Yazeed,and Yazeed gave order to kill Imam Hussein (as),right when he was still in Mecca.when Imam Hussein (as) finally got to Iraq,the thousands who invited the Imam in Kufa who should rally behind Imam Hussein (as),were no where to be found.Imam Hussein (as) from the thousands in Kufa only ended up with 72 supporters!!!

In the meantime,Yazeed already heard of the turbulence in Kufa before Imam Hussein (as) had arrived.fearing a revolt to his rule,he replaced the lenient governor of Kufa,and made Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad (who was harsher),the governor and he sent an army from Syria as reinforcement.Ibn Ziyad succeeded in bribing those of the Kufans who wanted material reward,while he threatened or killed others.that is how support for the Imam (as) slowly disappeared by the time Imam Hussein (as) had arrived.the Kufans are guilty of betraying the Imam,abandoning him and also joining his enemy.

Before Imam Hussein (as) reached Kufa,he was besieged in Karbala.Imam Hussein (as) was not even allowed to reach Kufa.Umar Ibn Saad (la) and al-Hur (ra) laid siege to Imam Hussein (as).in the last minute al-Hur (ra) switched side after listening to the Imam (as).al-Hur (ra) became the first to be martyred fighting to Imam Hussein (as) against the army of Yazeed,which he was part of.the army of Yazeed insisted that Imam Hussein (as) must pay allegiance to and recognize the immoral and tyrannical unbeliever (Yazeed) as caliph or else be killed.Imam Hussein (as) refused because Yazeed posed a threat to the very foundation of Islam.even the 6 month old son of Imam Hussein (as) was killed in Karbala.it wasn't a case of "murder".it was a tragedy and a very sad event of massacre.

Please stop calling the hypocrites of Kufa "shia".you cannot consider a people of break their vows to a cause/person,believers/followers of that cause/person.the Shia were the loyal 72 companions of Imam Hussein (as),not hypocrites who betrayed him.I am a Shia and I hate both the hypocrites of kufa and Yazeed,on whose order they acted.a Shia (partisan) of Imam Hussein (as) cannot betray Imam Hussein (as) and still be considered a "shia".its contradictory and makes no sense! Sometimes I wonder how you have the conscience and claiming to be muslim,to play with these issues.

Please its now your turn to answer my questions.

You haven't answer the question, the kufee shias (the same people were partisans of Ali r.a) were solely responsible for the death of Husayn r.a. And that is what Zaynab said, they killed Husayn not just betrayal but deliberately in covering their tracks, all the long semantics did not even acknowledge the words of Zaynab r.a I did a thread which answered all your questions, www.nairaland.com/826513/o-allah-judge-between-us let me give you a quote from it

The shee’ah who invited Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) to Koofah were also the ones who in fact killed him. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw their treachery he said,
“I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from.Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

So you see if you review the thread dispassionately u would have reason to remove the scale from your eyes
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

You haven't answer the question, the kufee shias (the same people were partisans of Ali r.a) were solely responsible for the death of Husayn r.a. And that is what Zaynab said, they killed Husayn not just betrayal but deliberately in covering their tracks, all the long semantics did not even acknowledge the words of Zaynab r.a I did a thread which answered all your questions, www.nairaland.com/826513/o-allah-judge-between-us let me give you a quote from it

The shee’ah who invited Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) to Koofah were also the ones who in fact killed him. When Hussain (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) saw their treachery he said,
“I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from.Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

So you see if you review the thread dispassionately u would have reason to remove the scale from your eyes

May Allah's curse and wrath be upon the Kufan hypocrites who betrayed,abandoned and fought Imam Hussein (as).may Allah curse Yazeed and punish him severely.

I hope you're satisfied?

Now the problem with you is deep down inside you,you do know being a Muslim and follower of Muhammad (saw) cannot escape you standing against his grandson.you also don't want to acknowledge the Shia are right.so you easily fall for Wahhabi propaganda and shift the blame on the Kufan hypocrites,and brand them "shia".not forgeting that the Wahhabi are the only people claiming to be muslims who defend Yazeed,even though the Wahhabis themselves acknowledge the conflict was between Yazeed and Imam Hussein (as).all the drama about Kufans is just to shift blame from Yazeed.that's not even a significant argument in my view.the Shia honor Imam Hussein (as) annually and revive his memory as part of the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw).now regardless of who you or I believe is "solely" or partly responsible for the tragedy of Karbala,the question is why don't you commemorate Imam Hussein's (as) martyrdom as a sad event in Islam and in a bid to revive a prophetic sunnah? Why are wahhabis seriously opposed to reviving this sunnah? Isn't it obvious because they follow the legacy of Banu Ummayyah,Yazeed's dynasty?

Now back to your explanation.you claim the kufans are "solely" responsible for the tragedy of Imam Hussein (as).if so,what was the conflict between Imam Hussein (as) and the kufans? What was their motive? Please explain the reason they "killed" him.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Zhulfiqar1: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

Buhahahaaha grin grin grin

The worse of creatures-those who create lies and believe their lies!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
^

Buhhahhahahha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rafidi :

May Allah's curse and wrath be upon the Kufan hypocrites who betrayed,abandoned and fought Imam Hussein (as).may Allah curse Yazeed and punish him severely.

I hope you're satisfied?

Now the problem with you is deep down inside you,you do know being a Muslim and follower of Muhammad (saw) cannot escape you standing against his grandson.you also don't want to acknowledge the Shia are right.so you easily fall for Wahhabi propaganda and shift the blame on the Kufan hypocrites,and brand them "shia".not forgeting that the Wahhabi are the only people claiming to be muslims who defend Yazeed,even though the Wahhabis themselves acknowledge the conflict was between Yazeed and Imam Hussein (as).all the drama about Kufans is just to shift blame from Yazeed.that's not even a significant argument in my view.the Shia honor Imam Hussein (as) annually and revive his memory as part of the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw).now regardless of who you or I believe is "solely" or partly responsible for the tragedy of Karbala,the question is why don't you commemorate Imam Hussein's (as) martyrdom as a sad event in Islam and in a bid to revive a prophetic sunnah? Why are wahhabis seriously opposed to reviving this sunnah? Isn't it obvious because they follow the legacy of Banu Ummayyah,Yazeed's dynasty?

Now back to your explanation.you claim the kufans are "solely" responsible for the tragedy of Imam Hussein (as).if so,what was the conflict between Imam Hussein (as) and the kufans? What was their motive? Please explain the reason they "killed" him.

You are joking right? Kufan's are shia because even Husayn r.a referred to them as such, so any grouse you have with that should be directed at Husayn r.a and shia scholars who termed them such!

Now if you read my post you would clearly Husayn r.a. See that Husayn r.a puts the blame squarely on his shia not Yazid, why, let me restate

I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from. Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

The two bolded point shows something:

1. That Husayn r.a only set out for Kufa because he was invited not because for any other reason!

2. That the Kufee shias had a knack for traitorship and betrayal which spans more than 4 family members!

So was Husayn r.a against Yazid, yes he disagreed with ruling, did it lead to military conflict no, it was Kufee shias that created the clash between Yazid and Husayn r.a.

Now why did they kill Husayn r.a, they did this to cover their tracks and that is why both Zaynab and Husayn r.a blamed the Shias for killing him, it was said the leaders of Kufee feared Yazid so much that they deliberately killed Husayn r.a in order to retrieve the letters that would implicate them. In any case the words of both Husayn and Zaynab puts the death of Husayn squarely on the kufee shias. Even shia scholars did the same thing, and all this can be found in the link I placed!

Why don't I commemorate the death of Husayn r.a?

I did a thread on the reason we don't do so and it is simply that the Prophet pbuh did not practice such. He neither commemorated the death of his wife, his children, Hamza, and numerous muslims who died in the path of Allah! Moreso why don't you commemorate the death of Ali r.a Hamza, Zayd (great grand son of the prophet) etc. That reason that has stopped you from commemorting their death can easily make your commemoration of the death of Husayn r.a look like crocodile tears. I remember clearly that Umar r.a was martyr on the 4th of Muharram did anybody commemorate his death? no! Uthman r.a was matyr did anybody commemorate his death? No! even the very first woman who died for Islam is not being commemorated, why simply because the Prophet pbuh did not command such! It is that simple!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Zhulfiqar1: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
^
The clown actually thinks Umar was a martyr. grin in the cause of racism against persians,yes! In the cause of Islam,no!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lolz I did not know lightly beating the chest can impair brain function, grin hopefully recovery starts tomorrow!
cheesy
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

You are joking right? Kufan's are shia because even Husayn r.a referred to them as such, so any grouse you have with that should be directed at Husayn r.a and shia scholars who termed them such!

Now if you read my post you would clearly Husayn r.a. See that Husayn r.a puts the blame squarely on his shia not Yazid, why, let me restate

I did not come to Koofah without being asked to come. I received numerous letters from you stating you had no Imaam and you asked me to come. So it was obligatory upon you to stick to your promise and to obey me, but you broke your promise and your pledge of allegiance to me. This is not something strange or new to us as you people proved disloyal and treacherous to my father (‘Alee (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my brother (Hasan (radi-Allaahu ‘anhu) and my first cousin Muslim bin A’qeel. If you did not wish for me to come then I will return back to where I came from. Taareekh al-Umam Wal-Malook (2/228-229).

The two bolded point shows something:

1. That Husayn r.a only set out for Kufa because he was invited not because for any other reason!

2. That the Kufee shias had a knack for traitorship and betrayal which spans more than 4 family members!

So was Husayn r.a against Yazid, yes he disagreed with ruling, did it lead to military conflict no, it was Kufee shias that created the clash between Yazid and Husayn r.a.

Now why did they kill Husayn r.a, they did this to cover their tracks and that is why both Zaynab and Husayn r.a blamed the Shias for killing him, it was said the leaders of Kufee feared Yazid so much that they deliberately killed Husayn r.a in order to retrieve the letters that would implicate them. In any case the words of both Husayn and Zaynab puts the death of Husayn squarely on the kufee shias. Even shia scholars did the same thing, and all this can be found in the link I placed!

Why don't I commemorate the death of Husayn r.a?

I did a thread on the reason we don't do so and it is simply that the Prophet pbuh did not practice such. He neither commemorated the death of his wife, his children, Hamza, and numerous muslims who died in the path of Allah! Moreso why don't you commemorate the death of Ali r.a Hamza, Zayd (great grand son of the prophet) etc. That reason that has stopped you from commemorting their death can easily make your commemoration of the death of Husayn r.a look like crocodile tears. I remember clearly that Umar r.a was martyr on the 4th of Muharram did anybody commemorate his death? no! Uthman r.a was matyr did anybody commemorate his death? No! even the very first woman who died for Islam is not being commemorated, why simply because the Prophet pbuh did not command such! It is that simple!

You're seriously confusing yourself.you've pulled too many false notions and wrong accusations.but those are not discussion for this thread.I want to reach the conclusion with you that Yazeed killed Imam Hussein (as) and is chiefly responsible for the Tragedy of Karbala.now this is common knowledge.but you're obviously trying to make your own history up to convince yourself in funny ways why you shouldn't be a Shia.I'm not going to explain what being a Shia means or how a Shia should behave in his responsibilities to Imam Hussein (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as).I never denied that the hypocrites of Kufa are partly to blame and I'm not either going to prove what beliefs Kufans held at that time and why they are hypocrites.I'm only concern in proving to you and making you to accept willingly that Yazeed is chiefly responsible for the tragedy of Karbala,even though wahhabis try to shift blame from him while the crimes of Yazeed from Karbala to Medina (battle of al-harrah) and to Mecca,speak for themselves.

You mentioned Muslim Ibn Aqeel.he was Imam Hussein's (as) cousin and ambassador to garner support from the Kufans.

Can you give us insight into who killed him,where and how? From here we should make progress.you're representing Yazeed (defendant).
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rafidi :

You're seriously confusing yourself.you've pulled too many false notions and wrong accusations.but those are not discussion for this thread.I want to reach the conclusion with you that Yazeed killed Imam Hussein (as) and is chiefly responsible for the Tragedy of Karbala.now this is common knowledge.but you're obviously trying to make your own history up to convince yourself in funny ways why you shouldn't be a Shia.I'm not going to explain what being a Shia means or how a Shia should behave in his responsibilities to Imam Hussein (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as).I never denied that the hypocrites of Kufa are partly to blame and I'm not either going to prove what beliefs Kufans held at that time and why they are hypocrites.I'm only concern in proving to you and making you to accept willingly that Yazeed is chiefly responsible for the tragedy of Karbala,even though wahhabis try to shift blame from him while the crimes of Yazeed from Karbala to Medina (battle of al-harrah) and to Mecca,speak for themselves.

You mentioned Muslim Ibn Aqeel.he was Imam Hussein's (as) cousin and ambassador to garner support from the Kufans.

Can you give us insight into who killed him,where and how? From here we should make progress.you're representing Yazeed (defendant).

Now do you why this is becoming a case of shia double speak? The very fact that rather than acknowledge what Zaynab said to be true you are simply dribbling your own self left and right! Zaynab said clearly the Kufee shias killed Husayn r.a what is there to argue? You still refuse to acknowledge they killed him! Husayn himself again said the Kufee shias were responsible for his death! So what are you really arguing for? The link I placed clearly chronicled the event from start to finish! Now you can either read the link or continue going in circles, something I am not interested in doing, everything I wrote in my previous response were in direct response to your question! My has been left unanswered which simply is was Zaynab lying whens she said Kufee shias where the ones who kill Husayn, now a simple Yes or No would suffice! Trying to play semantics won't just work here! And I do not represent Yazeed only the truth, which Zaynab spoke of and of which you want to dispute, I did not post the text Zhul Fiqah did. Since no shia here can answer the simple question on whether Zaynab was speaking truthfully or falsely when she said Kufee Shias murdered Husayn r.a remains a huge indictment on the very dishonest myth you guys perpetuate to deceive novices on who is responsible for Husayn death! I remeber lagosshia even denied that fact! I only posted to show him his inability to remember his lies and his shia trait of posting whatever suit his case!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
vedaxcool:

Now do you why this is becoming a case of shia double speak? The very fact that rather than acknowledge what Zaynab said to be true you are simply dribbling your own self left and right! Zaynab said clearly the Kufee shias killed Husayn r.a what is there to argue? You still refuse to acknowledge they killed him! Husayn himself again said the Kufee shias were responsible for his death! So what are you really arguing for? The link I placed clearly chronicled the event from start to finish! Now you can either read the link or continue going in circles, something I am not interested in doing, everything I wrote in my previous response were in direct response to your question! My has been left unanswered which simply is was Zaynab lying whens she said Kufee shias where the ones who kill Husayn, now a simple Yes or No would suffice! Trying to play semantics won't just work here! And I do not represent Yazeed only the truth, which Zaynab spoke of and of which you want to dispute, I did not post the text Zhul Fiqah did. Since no shia here can answer the simple question on whether Zaynab was speaking truthfully or falsely when she said Kufee Shias murdered Husayn r.a remains a huge indictment on the very dishonest myth you guys perpetuate to deceive novices on who is responsible for Husayn death! I remeber lagosshia even denied that fact! I only posted to show him his inability to remember his lies and his shia trait of posting whatever suit his case!

The text you presented from Tarikh al-khulafa,quote Imam Hussein (as) as blaming the kufans for treachery.Sayyida Zainab (as) likewise blamed them for treachery.they would pledge allegiance and support,and then break their vows.the true Shia among the Kufans were a minority like Hani Ibn Urwa (ra) who was arrested by Yazeed's governor,Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad,because Hani (ra) sheltered Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),Imam Hussain's (as) emissary to Kufa.Yazeed ordered in a letter to Ibn Ziyad to imprison or kill Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),as Ibn Ziyad deem fit.

To cut things short,you are running away from facing the facts.the names of these historical personalities alone would reveal what happened and who did what.the Kufans betrayed Imam Hussein (as).they betrayed, abandoned,and joined Yazeed's army in the person of Ibn Ziyad.

I asked you earlier on whose order were the Kufans acting,you gave me a long story and off issues.earlier,I asked some questions which you refused to answer.

The Kufans after pledging allegiance to and asked Imam Hussein (as) to come,changed their position.tell us why? What was the conflict between the Kufans and Imam Hussein (as)? You said the Kufans wanted to cover their tracks.now I'm asking "cover their tracks" from who?

Finally who killed Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),where and how? I'm sure you could find no lie to attribute the killing of Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as) and Hani Ibn Urwa (ra) to the kuffans.how can kuffans even be acting and killing directly as you're lying when there was a governor of Yazeed in kufa?

Please,I'm not here fighting with you.I'm here to help you.if you see the truth and can change your views from the bondage you've put yourself because you're prejudiced against the Shia,I'd be happy for you.you just go out there looking for anything just to reply.I want us to think together.

You can forget in fact all I have said.just tell me who killed Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as).
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Zhulfiqar1: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=14pt]Ziyarat Ashura-Visitation (Supplication) of Ashura[/size]

http://www.duas.org/ashura/z_ashura.htm

Peace be on you, O Abu Abdullah!

Peace be on you, O son of the Apostle of Allah!

Peace be on you, O son of the commander of the faithfuls, the forebear of the successors!

Peace be on you, O son of Fatimah, the choicest among the women of the worlds!

Peace be on you, O the select, surpassing, chosen in preference over all good of Allah, and son of Allah's (such) good.

Peace be on you, who was martyred while fighting heroically in the cause of Allah, the son of Allah's fearless warrior, you were isolated and had been attacked with a vengeance!

Peace be on you and on those souls who had gathered in your camp, and strided along with you, in your journey. I pray and invoke Allah to keep all of you tranquil and restful, for ever; so far I am alive, this is my prayer, and till nights and days follow each other.

O Abu Abdullah! unbearable is the sorrow, nerve-racking is the agony, you put up with, for us and for all the (true) Muslims, crimes committed against you also shocked and unnerved the dwellers of the heavens, one and all.

May Allah condemn and damn the people who laid the basis and set up the groundwork, to wander astray and turn aside from not only you and your family but to take liberties and bear hard upon you.

May Allah condemn and damn the people who tried to obscure and deny your office and status, willfully neglected your rank and class Allah had made know in clear terms. May Allah condemn and damn the people who killed you.

May Allah condemn and damn the abettors who instigated and had a part in your murder. I turn to you and Allah, away from them, their henchmen, their followers and their friends,

O Abu Abdullah, I pray and invoke Allah to send blessings on you. I make peace with those who make their peace with you, I make war on those who go to war against you, till the Day of Judgment.

May Allah condemn and damn the family of Ziyaad and the family of Marwaan;

May Allah condemn and damn the group and the tribe of Umayyah, one and all, altogether;

May Allah condemn and damn the son of Marjaanah;

May Allah condemn and damn Umar son of Saad;

May Allah condemn and damn Shimr;

May Allah condemn and damn the people who bridled the horses and saddles for your martyrdom. I, my father and mother are at your disposal. Profound is my sorrow for you. I beg Allah, who honoured you above others, to be generous towards me on account of you, and give me the opportunity to be with the victorious Imam, the descendent of Mohammad (blessings and peace be on him and on his children from Allah) at the time of the final and decisive war against Allah's enemies.

O my Allah make me attend to Your cause, sincerely, in every respect following in Husayn's footsteps, in this world and the hereafter. O Abu Abdullah, I pray and invoke Allah to send blessings on you. I come nearer and seek greater intimacy with Allah, with His Apostle, with Ameerul Moomineen, with Fatimah, with Hasan and with you, with the help of your love and patronage, cutting off every connection with those who took up arms against you and killed you.

I disconnect all links with those who, in the beginning, took the first steps to take liberties with and bear hard upon you, I take refuge with Allah and His Apostle (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children), free from the guilt of associating with those who laid the foundation for (your suffering), devised and carried out their corrupt plan of action, boldly gave currency to reign of terror and cruelty to oppress you and your friends and followers;

I detach myself from them and present myself to Allah and to you, I (first) seek greater intimacy with Allah and then with you to win your love and patronage, and to make friends with your friends, cut off all links with your enemies, and with those who planted the seeds of hostility against you, and reject and discard their associates, their followers and their friends.

I make peace with those who made their peace with you, I search out and confront those who waged war against you, I make friends with those who stood by you, I strive against those who came in conflict with you, therefore, I make a request to Allah to acquaint (me) with the awareness that perceives you and your friends, to set me free from the corrupting influence of your enemies, to make me keep company with you in this world and in the Hereafter, stand firm beside you and follow your footsteps closely in this world and in the next world.

I beseech Him that he helps me to reach your highly praised station, given to you by Allah, (to meet you), that He provides me the opportunity to fight for justice and fairplay along with and under the leadership of the rightly guided guide (in your progeny) who surely will come and speak the truth. I beseech Allah in the name of your right and the purpose He assigned to you, that He overwhelms me with grief in memory of your sorrows, more than the personal grief that torments any one who is in great agony, sorrows which have no parallel and overshadow all calamities that took place in the history of Islam, for that matter, through out the whole universe.

O my Allah, in my on the spot situation, treat me like him (or her) who obtains from You (Your) blessings, mercy and forgiveness.

O my Allah, bring me to life again, after death, in the place Mohammad and his "Aal" (children) are dwelling, and make me depart from this world like Mohammad and his "Aal" (children) had left,

O my Allah this day is a day of rejoicing for the "Bani Umayyah", the herd of hardened criminals, the eternally damned and accursed group, a fact that had been made public by You and by Your Prophet (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children), who, in every place and at all occasions, drew attention of people to this truism.

O my Allah condemn and damn Abu Sufyaan, Yazid son of Muwa'awiyah and let it be an everlasting curse upon tem from You. Today the descendants of Ziyaad and Marwan make merry, laugh and dance because on this day they killed Husayn (blessings of Allah be on him).

O my Allah, therefore, double up the curse You bring upon them and also the punishment You decree for them.

O my Allah, I seek nearness to You today in this frame of mind, cutting off all links with them for the rest of my life, denouncing them because of my love for Your Prophet and his children, peace be on him and them.

O my Allah condemn and damn the first tyrant who unjustly and wrongfully usurped that which rightly belonged to Mohammad and the children of Mohammad, and bring curse upon those who, after him, followed in his footsteps.

O my Allah condemn and damn those conspirators who vexed and harassed Husayn, showed eagerness, agreed mutually, and joined hands to kill him. O my Allah bring curse upon all of them.

Peace be on you, O Abu Abdullah, and on those souls who came to your camp to put themselves at your disposal.

So far I am alive and the days and nights follow each other I invoke Allah to send blessings on you for ever and ever.

May Allah not make my this pledge of close association, physical as well as spiritual, with you the last fulfillment.

Peace be on Husayn, and on Ali son of Husayn, and on the children of Husayn, and on the friends of Husayn.

O my Allah, let the curse I call down on the head of the first tyrant stick like a leech; and stay put for ever on the first, then the second, the third and the fourth.

O my Allah damn and call down evil on the fifth, Yazid son of Mua'awyah, and bring a curse upon Ubaydullah son of Ziyaad, ibna Marjanah, Umar son of Saad, and Shimr, and on the descendants of Abu Sufyaan, on the descendants of Ziyaad, on the descendants of Marwaan, till the Day of judgement.

O my Allah! (All) praise is for You (alone); praise of the "Ever-thankful to You", who glorify You whatever come to pass. (All) praise is for Allah for my deep-felt intense grief. O my Allah make available for me the recommendations of Husayn on the day I present myself before You, let me stand firm in safety before You on account of my sincere attachment with Husayn, along with him and his comrades, who sacrificed everything they had (heart, mind, soul and life) for Husayn, peace be on him.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Zhulfiqar1: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2012
25/11/2012

[size=14pt]
Today is the 10th day of Muharram commemorating the martyrdom of our master Imam Hussein (a) and his Household members and loyal and truthful Shia, and the day we renew our faith and loyalty and pledge to Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his pure Household members,the Ahlul-Bayt (as).another day of the year to feel the sorrow of Imam Hussein (as) and to put on our black clothes to mourn.a day to follow the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (sa) to shed tears for Imam Hussein (as) as our emotions run high in the path of Allah and His chosen ones.we renew this pledge by saying: Labbayka Ya Hussein (as)! At your service O Hussein (as)!
[/size]
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2012
Rafidi :

The text you presented from Tarikh al-khulafa,quote Imam Hussein (as) as blaming the kufans for treachery.Sayyida Zainab (as) likewise blamed them for treachery.they would pledge allegiance and support,and then break their vows.the true Shia among the Kufans were a minority like Hani Ibn Urwa (ra) who was arrested by Yazeed's governor,Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad,because Hani (ra) sheltered Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),Imam Hussain's (as) emissary to Kufa.Yazeed ordered in a letter to Ibn Ziyad to imprison or kill Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),as Ibn Ziyad deem fit.

To cut things short,you are running away from facing the facts.the names of these historical personalities alone would reveal what happened and who did what.the Kufans betrayed Imam Hussein (as).they betrayed, abandoned,and joined Yazeed's army in the person of Ibn Ziyad.

I asked you earlier on whose order were the Kufans acting,you gave me a long story and off issues.earlier,I asked some questions which you refused to answer.

The Kufans after pledging allegiance to and asked Imam Hussein (as) to come,changed their position.tell us why? What was the conflict between the Kufans and Imam Hussein (as)? You said the Kufans wanted to cover their tracks.now I'm asking "cover their tracks" from who?

Finally who killed Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as),where and how? I'm sure you could find no lie to attribute the killing of Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as) and Hani Ibn Urwa (ra) to the kuffans.how can kuffans even be acting and killing directly as you're lying when there was a governor of Yazeed in kufa?

Please,I'm not here fighting with you.I'm here to help you.if you see the truth and can change your views from the bondage you've put yourself because you're prejudiced against the Shia,I'd be happy for you.you just go out there looking for anything just to reply.I want us to think together.

You can forget in fact all I have said.just tell me who killed Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as).

The one in bondage here, are those who fail to acknowledge the very fact that Zaynab speaks the truth that Kufee shais are killed Husayn r.a!

Now you clearly stated that who Muslim, which offcourse is not the bone of contention and which if you read the thread I posted , clearly states how it happened, that is 18 men entered Kufa and the Kufee shias even after pledging their allegiance and were the cause of their muslim being still refused to provide protection from the 18 men, in Kufa alone 18000 men had pledge their allegiance (there were more than that amount of men in the whole of Kufa) and this men stood and did nothing ro save Muslim even when Muslim tried to hide an woman exposed his hiding place! But the real issue remains Kufee shias killed Husayn r.a and they were not even part of Yazeed army rather they killed Husayn r.a to cover their tracks, no amount of accrobatics would change this fact, Husayn only reason for being in Kufa was because Kufee shias invited him there and the same shias will not only fail to up hold their words but will also deliberately kill him to save their necks! And the very man who killed him, Shimr would be the same man who fought on the side of Ali r.a against Muawiyah! Clearly the shias have all evidence pointing at them, go have fear of Allah if you are really interested in holding Islam!
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by Rafidi: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

The one in bondage here, are those who fail to acknowledge the very fact that Zaynab speaks the truth that Kufee shais are killed Husayn r.a!
Where did She say it was Kufans who killed the Imam (as).show me!

Now you clearly stated that who Muslim, which offcourse is not the bone of contention and which if you read the thread I posted , clearly states how it happened, that is 18 men entered Kufa and the Kufee shias even after pledging their allegiance and were the cause of their muslim being still refused to provide protection from the 18 men, in Kufa alone 18000 men had pledge their allegiance (there were more than that amount of men in the whole of Kufa) and this men stood and did nothing ro save Muslim even when Muslim tried to hide an woman exposed his hiding place! But the real issue remains Kufee shias killed Husayn r.a and they were not even part of Yazeed army rather they killed Husayn r.a to cover their tracks, no amount of accrobatics would change this fact, Husayn only reason for being in Kufa was because Kufee shias invited him there and the same shias will not only fail to up hold their words but will also deliberately kill him to save their necks! And the very man who killed him, Shimr would be the same man who fought on the side of Ali r.a against Muawiyah! Clearly the shias have all evidence pointing at them, go have fear of Allah if you are really interested in holding Islam!

You're ranting to confuse yourself.I simply asked who,how and where Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as) was killed.I need simple and straight answers.your fantasies for sectarian propaganda,I'm not interested in.save that for wahhabis and those it pleases to deceive themselves.

Let me know:

Who killed Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as)?

Where (in Kufa) he was killed?

How he was killed?

When you answer these questions,we will know the following:

1.Who killed Imam Hussain (as) and is directly and chiefly responsible for the Tragedy of Karbala.

2. Why the Kufans pledged support and all of a sudden changed their mind.

3. And who was in charge of Kufa.

So please who,where (in kufa) and how was Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as) killed.I'm not interested in your stories.just answer those questions because I'm exercising full patience and humility with you.this is a discussion I shouldn't even hold because someone making your claims (making a cocktail of unfounded imaginations) is not worth talking to.but in order not to call you names or offend you,I'm assuming you're simply an honest person who has been misled.so before I make my conclusions and answer my questions with facts and references,please assist me and assist yourself to answer these questions.they are meant for you to answer because you need to open your eyes.

I need to know (for the third time):

Who,where (in Kufa) and how was Muslim Ibn Aqeel (as) killed.then we can progress to who really or what the kufans were including the accursed Shimr you're using for Ummayyad/Wahhabi propaganda.if you're honest to yourself,it won't take you a week before you cry profusely for deceiving yourself,and you will become a Shia Muslim.just give me the plain and honest answers;please if you're not wasting our time.
Re: Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2012
^
grin just avoid answering the simple question was Zaynab lying when she said kufee shias murdered Husayn r.a u invented a leeway to escape? Oh dear you really deserve pity! Kufee shias are solely responsible for the death of Husayn r.a, you can either refer to the thread posted earlier or keep deceiving yourself on that very matter!

Definately Zaynab was speaking the truth when she said Kufee shias murdered that much I know there I said what you tried so hard in dribbling your way from. Personally this thread is a waste of my time where crocodile tears and pretense are elevated to the height of religious piety! My own patience is wearing thin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam / Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her? / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.