Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Big Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Big Lie (5694 Views)

It’s A Big Lie, Kumuyi Never Condem Anybody Testimony / Re: The Big Lie Of Contemporary Christianity / The Big Lie Of Contemporary Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
The Big Lie   

See how our kids are being indoctrinated with scientific "proofs" of evolution in their school's textbooks that have already been disproven.  True science always supports the Creation position and disproves the evolution lie.  In the link below a student proves evolution is full of holes.

Comparison of HB2548 and the Comic Big Daddy

BIG DADDY
HB2548

HEIDELBERG MAN 

Built from a jaw bone that was conceded to be quite human.
i) Heidelberg Man;

(ii) Built from a jaw bone that was conceded to be quite human;

NEBRASKA MAN 

Scientifically built up from one tooth, later found to be the tooth of an extinct pig.
(i) Nebraska Man;

(ii) Scientifically built up from one tooth and later learned to be the tooth of an extinct pig;

PILTDOWN MAN   

The jawbone turned out to belong to a modern ape
(i) Piltdown Man;

(ii) The jawbone actually belonged to a modern ape;

PEKING MAN

Supposedly 500,000 years old, but all the evidence has disappeared
(i) Peking Man;
(ii) Supposedly 500,000 years old. Ten humans were found with the “Peking Man” along with crushed monkey skulls and tools.

NEANDERTHAL MAN 

At the Int'l Congress of Zoology (1958) Dr. A.J.E. Cave said his examination showed this famous skeleton found in France over 50 years ago is that of an old man who suffered from arthritis.
(i) Neanderthal Man;

(ii) At the International Congress of Zoology (1958) Dr. A. J. E. Cave said his examination showed that the famous Neanderthal skeleton found in France over 50 years ago is that of an old man who suffered from arthritis;

CRO-MAGNON MAN   

One of the earliest and best established fossils is at best equal in physique and brain capacity to modern man ,  so what's the difference?
i) Cro-Magnon Man;

(ii) One of the earliest and best-established [sic] fossils is at least equal in physique and brain capacity to modern man;

See pictorial evidence in the link below.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp

Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
Big Daddy

Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
"One with God is more than a majority"

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
Public School Education.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/ltbt/public-ed.jpg[/img]
Re: The Big Lie by 5solas(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
gotizsata:

Please take a minute to consider that your belief is of no effect, if it is wrong.
Re: The Big Lie by 5solas(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Public School Education.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/ltbt/public-ed.jpg[/img]

How sad, I am close to crying.

I saw this truth demonstrated in, ''The Big Lie'' above. (http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp).

It sure takes more faith to believe in evolution than to believe in creation.
Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
creation is for people who believe in magic
of course it is easier to believe in witchcraft than understand diseases
it takes less faith just a lot more brain
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2011
If you live as if God doesn't exist, you better be right!
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
Big Daddy continued.

"Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution" -- 2 Timothy 3:12

There is no exception; all who determine to live godly in Christ "shall suffer persecution." This persecution may be physical, but perhaps more often will be social or intellectual.  It will come in some form as the one in the picture below (Philippians 1:29).

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
@OLAADEGBU
you seem to be fascinated with shouting and trying to intimate people and force them to comply with you at all costs.
You should know that those 'Jesus" years are over.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
gotizsata:

@OLAADEGBU
you seem to be fascinated with shouting and trying to intimate people and force them to comply with you at all costs.
You should know that those 'Jesus" years are over.

Sorry o! I didn't realise that you are this squirmish.

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
@OLAADEGBU
I suppose you mean "squeamish"
It is just that I appreciate the seriousness of this discussion
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
gotizsata:

@OLAADEGBU
I suppose you mean "squeamish"
It is just that I appreciate the seriousness of this discussion

It's either you squirm or squeam to the truth you are seeing.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Big Daddy (continued).

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
you need to be aware there is no English word like squirmish

what does this cartoon mean? if it is an indication of how you reason then there lies the problem
Re: The Big Lie by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2011
gotizsata:

you need to be aware there is no English word like squirmish

what does this cartoon mean? if it is an indication of how you reason then there lies the problem

Actually both words do exist though yours is a better fit for the sentence.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
apocalypse:

Actually both words do exist though yours is a better fit for the sentence.

Thanks for the correction. Although to squirm is what I had in mind and this means to display or feel deep discomfort or distress, as from guilt, pain or embarrassment.
Re: The Big Lie by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for the correction. Although to squirm is what I had in mind and this means to display or feel deep discomfort or distress, as from guilt, pain or embarrassment.

I thought you meant squeamish - Having strong moral views , as it relates well with the topic. Anyways , have a great day.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2011
apocalypse:

I thought you meant squeamish - Having strong moral views , as it relates well with the topic. Anyways , have a great day.

God bless you my brother. I have learnt a thing or two from your contribution and may you continue to be a blessing to the body of Christ.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2011
Big Daddy.

Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
Big Daddy continued.

Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Facts? Life from rocks? undecided

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2011

Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Big Daddy.

Re: The Big Lie by aletheia(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2011
gotizsata:

^A silly and ignorant cartoon. . .being left-handed is not condemned any where in the Bible (indeed some left-handed Benjamites were commended for their skill). However men having sex with other men are condemned (for that is the veiled message of your cartoon).

You need to read the Bible more.
Re: The Big Lie by Joagbaje(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2011
Most benjaminites were left handed.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
"But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab" - Judges 3:15

Ehud, the second Judge of Israel was left handed.
Re: The Big Lie by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
Big Daddy continued.

Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
Are you saying Ehud the son of Gera was gay, because that is what aletheia is suggesting
Re: The Big Lie by gotizsata: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
I am sure really enjoyed bashing me there, but let's take a deeper look at this issue.
The Benjamites were described as different and their left handed was highlighted because it is apparently an issue. They were just people right? It is like saying that 10 "BLACK" men walked in. But Let's give that the benefit of doubt, I can't really fault.

The places where the bible says left is okay. I agree, they do exist, but we all agree that they are few and far apart.

However, right is key very key.

Jesus sits on the right hand of God- Mark 16:19, Luke 22:69, Matthew 22:44 and 26:64, Acts 2:34 and 7:55, 1 Peter 3:22

now for the left, , Genesis 48:14, Matthew 6:3-4, Ecclesiastes 10:2

About the cartoon
These are Catholics. everyone including your grandmother knows how Catholics for a long time have perceived the lefties, it is well documented all over the web.

But here the important point.

The bible does not take the trouble to dispel funny odd meaningless superstitions like this. It in fact , encourages them.
Re: The Big Lie by aletheia(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
gotizsata:

Are you saying Ehud the son of Gera was man-lover, because that is what aletheia is suggesting
^
How disingenuous you are. You really need to work on your English comprehension skills. Is that what you gleaned from what I wrote?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! / 20 Things You Dont Know About Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.