Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics (5513 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2011
sartorius:

Goverment for the rich,  those buildings are on danfodio apapa gra, and i tell u its super sweet,  why waste hard earned taxes on building houses for the very rich and politicians, these same politicians steal funds our funds.

They are loads of estate developers around that  could come up with similar structures, what eko ile would tell you is the cost of erecting it, and that most have already been alloted to goverment officials.

the inner city roads in lagos are terrible, the drainage, canals  traffic  and u wonder after so much has been invested in the state. it was recently adjuded as the worst city to live in the world. i tend to agree with them

Den put gun on top your head and force you to live inside Lagos ni? Your village is still available right?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by sartorius(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Den put gun on top your head and force you to live inside Lagos ni? Your village is still available right?

Dem no force me o. but the dem dey force me pay tax for several of my businesses and at my work place, dem no give me water, dem no give me good roads, water de enter my small firms because them no get proper drainage sysytem, security nko, my friend pikin wey get admission for lasu for medicine them say make e pay ove 300 tausan minus accomodation ,feeding, other allowance, them wan kill am just one pikin o, dem come us our money go build house for their padis, u don go maroko, kosofe, badagry,ajeromi and so many places for lag, work plenty die o.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

I don't meat my daily quota for attending to ignorant dullards and re-tards today. Get back at me some other time.

Ode, I guess the price of cement and manpower stayed thesame since Jakande's time.

I don't even know why these olodo don't shut their mouth sometimes.

Publicity  manager  ,i need to still respect you,but you are the olodo ,you will create  another counter argument,so lets watch anyway,i am 100% sure,the flats are coming soon on the pages of newsspapers at higher prices for re -sale.Contine to create rent seekers that dont produce anything expect government.Tell your Oga to encourage businesses and the taxation is too much,BIko.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2011
sartorius:

Dem no force me o. but the dem dey force me pay tax for several of my businesses and at my work place, dem no give me water, dem no give me good roads, water de enter my small firms because them no get proper drainage sysytem, security nko, my friend pikin wey get admission for lasu for medicine them say make e pay ove 300 tausan minus accomodation ,feeding, other allowance, them wan kill am just one pikin o,  dem come us our money go build house for their padis,  u don go maroko, kosofe, badagry,ajeromi and so many places for lag,  work plenty die o.

Sorry my friend. Lagos is shouldering Nigeria's problem with zero assistance from your federal government.

2 billion dollars is not enough to take care of 18 million people and thousands arriving everyday straining already stressed infrastructure, the state can not support 18 million people with such small change.

Everybody want good roads, good schools, good hospitals, good and affordable housing, they want clean and safe environment, they want safety and crime free environment, even free housing for the homeless, but totally oblivious of the most critical factor which is money and lack of it.

Who do you think pay the second largest civil service in Nigeria? What about schools and teachers? What about state utilities? What about transportation? What about about services like skills centers, drivers institutes, orphanages and tons of other agencies?

You still have to deal with that sad reality, Lagos state is a very poor state in terms of its population and responsibilities.

There is something called budgetary limitations, it means you can not spend more than what you have, even you in your own private life can not or you'll go bankrupt.

I share your sentiments, bu you need to be sensible and rational with your expectations.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2011
olas2u:

Publicity  manager  ,i need to still respect you,but you are the olodo ,you will create  another counter argument,so lets watch anyway,i am 100% sure,the flats are coming soon on the pages of newsspapers at higher prices for re -sale.Contine to create rent seekers that dont produce anything expect government.Tell your Oga to encourage businesses and the taxation is too much,BIko.

The fact is, it doesn't matter, some of us see sadness and negativity in everything, we even wish and predict failure on everything like evil minded satan. That is your portion.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by fyneguy: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2011
I think we should start engaging our brains in rational and logical thinking!

Some people are advocating low-cost housing scheme for the ''poor'' and destitutes (living under the bridges)- an irrational attempt at altruism.

The last time I checked, Lagos does not have the capacity and power to control immigration! You dont try such supposedly lofty ideas when the whole of Africa can empty into your state within 1 week of introducing such schemes. Or do you think countries who operate stringent immigration laws, do so for the fun of it?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact is, it doesn't matter, some of us see sadness and negativity in everything, we even wish and predict failure on everything like evil minded satan. That is your portion.
[/

I will post the advert here,when they start showing up in the secondary market at high prices,i hope you will have a lot to say,or you will propagate for another gov,I know your type you will be on the side of the next governor as well,never a dull moment,money is everything.Tell your Oga to borrow examples from Indonesia,Brazil,India ,and check how they were able to house Billions of people at affordable rates,compared to 20milion population with so much taxation.You increase fees with so much uneducated people in the land.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2011
olas2u:

Look at this olodo comparing a small state in Nigeria with major countries. Is Lagos functioning in the same environment and under the same financial umbrella?

Btw, do you mind showing us how the countries you mentioned housed every one of their citizens including the homeless?

Please don't run away, I really need to see how they did it.

Why I'm I even bothering myself with this mindless and ignorant dullard?

These are homeless people in Brazil.

These are homeless people in India

Homeless in America

Homeless in Canada
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Look at this olodo comparing a small state in Nigeria with major countries. Is Lagos functioning in the same environment and under the same financial umbrella?

Btw, do you mind showing us how the countries you mentioned housed every one of their citizens including the homeless?

Please don't run away, I really need to see how they did it.

Why I'm I even bothering myself with this mindless and ignorant dullard?

These are homeless people in Brazil.

These are homeless people in India

Homeless in America

Homeless in Canada

So this is how you carryout your own research,using google,lol,examples from countries will give first hand information and it will make an impact ,Okay,Lagos is as big as some countries with small population,so i dont get you there.You need field research publicity manager,India is 1 billion and it will out pass china and become the most populated in the world,and they build at affordable rates for the citizens.Take note of the population of the countries and know that if they could acheive that for themselves 20million people is just small.But you people are circulating money around the same people.I know you dont care about lagosians ,you only care about your own benefits,who knows if you already have one of does flats already.Greedy people.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by lanrefront1(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2011
first of all let me say it's obvoius Eko-ile is another BEAF, but ds time working for Fashole someway, somehow; not GEJ.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Fashola is an elitist governor. I've known this for long and in this his 2nd term, the fact is becoming very conspicous. Only an mischeavous person will argue otherwise. The lady who said Fashola is beatifying one-side of Lagos while abandoning the rest is so-too right.
Many roads in posh have been rehabillated and sevarl rehabillated and re-worked up to even three times. But the same Fashola has completely abandoned the arears where you don't have the elitist-rich upper class dwelling. From Ikotun to Egbe, Ejigbo-Isolo, Agege, Ipaja, Iseri-Jakande Road etc, these roads are in terrible conditions.

He has also attended to the mainstream roads that rich people flying into Lagos will see and are likely to ply.

Then the corruption & cornering of state resources going in Lagos is phenomenal .

then take a look at the unbelievable and rediculous hike in LASU fees which Fashola is justifying and taking a hard posture on. Exactly what's on his mind: does he wants LASU to be only for the rich.

and concerning the buildings, the state can erect estate in which civil servants and people earning like a 100k a month can afford to own through a appropriate scheme. The tuth is, the state is only inerested in luxury flats because they know thats where they will make a lot of money, both officially and much more unofficially by cutting so many delas, aquiring alloacations for themselves and reselling to rich people who are ready to pay millions for them,
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
lanre_front:

first of all let me say it's obvoius Eko-ile is another BEAF, but ds time working for Fashole someway, somehow; not GEJ.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Fashola is an elitist governor. I've known this for long and in this his 2nd term, the fact is becoming very conspicous. Only an mischeavous person will argue otherwise. The lady who said Fashola is beatifying one-side of Lagos while abandoning the rest is so-too right.
Many roads in posh have been rehabillated and sevarl rehabillated and re-worked up to even three times. But the same Fashola has completely abandoned the arears where you don't have the elitist-rich upper class dwelling. From Ikotun to Egbe, Ejigbo-Isolo, Agege, Ipaja, Iseri-Jakande Road etc, these roads are in terrible conditions.

He has also attended to the mainstream roads that rich people flying into Lagos will see and are likely to ply.

Then the corruption & cornering of state resources going in Lagos is phenomenal .

then take a look at the unbelievable and rediculous hike in LASU fees which Fashola is justifying and taking a hard posture on. Exactly what's on his mind: does he wants LASU to be only for the rich.

and concerning the buildings, the state can erect estate in which civil servants and people earning like a 100k a month can afford to own through a appropriate scheme. The tuth is, the state is only inerested in luxury flats because they know thats where they will make a lot of money, both officially and much more unofficially by cutting so many delas, aquiring alloacations for themselves and reselling to rich people who are ready to pay millions for them,

You are free to spin your tales as much as you want, but I fit show you with proof that there are state projects going on in each one of the places you listed. You really need to get off that set of lies. It's perfectly ok to criticize, but not to keep lying.

Most of the completed projects I posted on NL are all over Lagos from Ikorodu to badagry to lagos island.

Feel free to dafre me and I'll prove you wrong with ease.

The fact is, people like you lie and deceive people with your hate and needless criticize, but the truth is on my side and I'm ready to trash your lies with credible facts. Try me if you must.

You know, we go back and forth all the time, but we hardly get into real and substantial debate with credible solutions.

It is indeed your point of view that as usual that the Governor is not and hasn't been doing the right thing, he is an elitist, he is this and that.

1. What do you think the governor should be doing and how

2. How do you suggest the governor build and offer cheap houses masses all over Lagos

3. Tell us how much the government should spent on construction and how much they should sell the houses to the masses.

4. Where do you suggest the money to balance the construction cost come from

5. Are schools, hospitals, power project to power the state water works and the completed 15 water works projects spread all over Lagos state, 16 skill centers, drivers institutes, roads and bridges, metro rail, Lagos badagry expresss, are they all elitist projects? Please I need a yes or No answer.

6. Can you please name all the elitist projects you are talking about by putting your mouth where you usual argument is?

I'm waiting for a serious and honest debate
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Are these elitist projects?

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
Are these elitist projects,

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
Are these elitist project?

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by ziga: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
It is obvious that the common Nigerian mind has been ravaged by poverty that a housing estate like this will be regarded to as "elitist"
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
Are these elitist projects,

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Are these elitist projects.

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
MR everything is elitists, every one one of these projects are on the mainland, none on the island, ikoyi or VI.

I have tones more to trash your lies with, just dare me.

Damn liars,
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by lanrefront1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
Please lets forget about projects for now. Roads are much simpler to guage what I'm talking about. Al least everyone can see that. The roads in these places I mentioned have needed to be done like 2 yrs ago. When Fashola came to Alimosho wish is the biggest LG in Lagos, to campeign for 2nd term, he said his plain sight of everyone, that his plan is to start work on this places immediately after 2nd term. Well there is no sign of anthing. These are roads that once it rains, there is problem. Why d neglect of this areas.

Then the way you are responding, going gaga at any form of critism of Fashola is give-away. Anyone with ituition will know u are a goverment agent. U dont even want to reason with people or meet them halfway. fashola is all round best and that's it. I wish u d best in your PR job.

By the way, does anyone know why all these goverment PR men are invading Nairaland?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
lanre_front:

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Fashola is an elitist governor.

Are schools, hospitals roads and waterworks on the mainland elitist projects.

Yes or No

I've known this for long and in this his 2nd term, the fact is becoming very conspicous. Only an mischeavous person will argue otherwise. The lady who said Fashola is beatifying one-side of Lagos while abandoning the rest is so-too right.

The pictures I posted just called you a lair, the projects are all on the mainland. Would you like to tell us where these elitist areas are on the mainland.

Can you show us the new water works, schools and hospitals like the ones in the pictures in Ikoyi and VI?

Many roads in posh have been rehabillated and sevarl rehabillated and re-worked up to even three times. But the same Fashola has completely abandoned the arears where you don't have the elitist-rich upper class dwelling.

I have posted at least 6 new roads and a bridge the state built and they are all on the mainland and the same areas you claimed the state neglected.

Can you equally show us at least 6 new roads the state built in IKOYI and VI or Lekki??

From Ikotun to Egbe, Ejigbo-Isolo, Agege, etc, these roads are in terrible conditions.

Ikotun Egbeda road is under construction

Fashola Approves Construction of N2.8 Billion Ejigbo-AjaIpaja, Iseri-Jakande Roado Bridge

http://allafrica.com/stories/201101280808.html

With the pictures I posted, it's obvious here that you are lying.

Again, put you mouth where your lies are by showing us at least six roads in your so called rich people area of Lagos state.

Do that or remain a lair.

The tuth is, the state is only inerested in luxury flats because they know thats where they will make a lot of money, both officially and much more unofficially by cutting so many delas, aquiring alloacations for themselves and reselling to rich people who are ready to pay millions for them,

What about the ones in Ikorodu ad epe? Are those for luxury and for rich people too?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by EkoIle1: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
I know you wont come back and show us anything because you are a liar and you can not support your lies with anything.

I'm waiting anyways,

I still need you to give answers to the questions below,

1. What do you think the governor should be doing and how

2. How do you suggest the governor build and offer cheap houses masses all over Lagos

3. Tell us how much the government should spent on construction and how much they should sell the houses to the masses.

4. Where do you suggest the money to balance the construction cost come from

5. Are schools, hospitals, power project to power the state water works and the completed 15 water works projects spread all over Lagos state, 16 skill centers, drivers institutes, roads and bridges, metro rail, Lagos badagry expresss, are they all elitist projects? Please I need a yes or No answer.

6. Can you please name all the elitist projects you are talking about by putting your mouth where you usual argument is?

I'm waiting for a serious and honest debate
Re: Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics by NegroNtns(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2011
First these amenities were there in good condition and it attracted all these mofos to abandon their papa land to seek refuge in Lagos. They had no sense of appreciation or of aesthetic value and leaves everything they touch in a deplorable state. Now we have a government that is striving to restore the aesthetics and improve quality of life. Yet, they have bad belle to question why Fashola could not make it available to every refugee. You need a free housing? Go ask your governor to get you one.

Eko-Ile, light fire under their ungrateful a s s ! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ribadu Report: No Cover-up - Jonathan / Tunde Ayeni Who Donated 2b Naira To Jona's Reelection Recently Bought NITEL / Abuja Is A No Man's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.