Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Spartacus Vs Gannicus - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus Vs Gannicus (18733 Views)

Poll: Spartacus vs Gannicus

Spartacus: 50% (6 votes)
Gannicus: 50% (6 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2011
jmaine:

Fighting blind folded was amazing . . .and his deft skill, less dependent on brute force is really interesting . . . The guy is simply a fighting machine . . . Spatacus na demo jare grin. .even Crixus ( Area boy) sef dey bully the guy (Spatacus) . . .

errrrrr, spartacus bested crixus to win the mark of the brotherhood, didn't he?

like some people have mentioned earlier. gannicus is a gladiator. we didn't know his beginning. . .we met him as a champion. which means he's as fit as butcher's dog with thousands of hours of training, etc.

spartacus was never a gladiator. no fitness. he had to learn, start from scratch and blah blah. i think this is why you feel he's not up for it.
the spartacus that butchered roman soldiers when glaber was testing his skillz would give gannicus a run for his money.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by jmaine: 3:40am On Dec 14, 2011
^

You do have a point. . . . but Gannicus get fighting swag grin . . . .His is Oenomaus sparring mate remember . . .
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Dgunnerz(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2011
coogar:

errrrrr, spartacus bested crixus to win the mark of the brotherhood, didn't he?

like some people have mentioned earlier. gannicus is a gladiator. we didn't know his beginning. . .we met him as a champion. which means he's as fit as butcher's dog with thousands of hours of training, etc.

spartacus was never a gladiator. no fitness. he had to learn, start from scratch and blah blah. i think this is why you feel he's not up for it.
the spartacus that butchered roman soldiers when glaber was testing his skillz would give gannicus a run for his money.
Jupiter's cock! No fitness?
No training?
Have you forgotten how he got to Capua?
He was a Warrior! He had no fitness and killed four men of his Master's rival(Good Solonious) before he bagan his proper training as a Gladiator in the House of Batiatus.

Can't wait to see Gannicus and Spartacus working together!
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Jupiter's rooster! No fitness?
No training?
Have you forgotten how he got to Capua?

i mean no gladiator training.
did you not see how weak and poor he stood on his first day at the ludus?
he was taken apart by crixus with doctore commenting on his flaws and tactics. there's a difference between a soldier and a gladiator.

He was a Warrior! He had no fitness and killed four men of his Master's rival(Good Solonious) before he bagan his proper training as a Gladiator in the House of Batiatus.

solonius men were ill-trained. grin cheesy doctore himself said so that spartacus' victory @ the arena was quite dodgy.
those aren't gladiators.

Can't wait to see Gannicus and Spartacus working together!

they would clean out the whole of rome.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Dgunnerz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
He wasn't a Soldier,he was a Warrior!

So,what's the difference between a Gladiator and a Warrior?
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by jmaine: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
who knows what might happen in season three. . . Gannicus might just be in the Roman army fighting the rebellion . . .He might collide with Spatacus or meet with Crixus once more . .especially when he told Crixus to feel free to challenge him when he regains his freedom . .
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dgunnerz:

He wasn't a Soldier,he was a Warrior!
So,what's the difference between a Gladiator and a Warrior?

that answer lies in what happens at the ludus.

warriors need loads of training to become gladiators.
in a one v one situation. a properly trained gladiator would eat the best warrior in rome.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Dgunnerz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
coogar:

that answer lies in what happens at the ludus.

warriors need loads of training to become gladiators.
in a one v one situation. a properly trained gladiator would eat the best warrior in rome.

9ice!
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by bobonaija1: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
gannicus , the most skillful
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by ceejay80s(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2012
Let the script and film writers decide. Even crixus is as equal
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by ceejay80s(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2012
But i know the gods and script writers would favour spartacus, let me remind u again that the name of the film is "SPARTACUS" lets sit back,relax and drink enuf wine,see c0c.k to a$$ and enjoy the show
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by ceejay80s(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2012
But i know the gods and script writers would favour spartacus, let me remind u again that the name of the film is "SPARTACUS" lets sit back,relax and drink enuf wine,see c0c.k to a$$ and enjoy the show
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by alarm4: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2012
spata and Gani.......well i will give it to spartacus why? becos if u watch well,the Gods is alaways favour on spartacus.....and even thou Gannicus try by all means to calm sparta to stop his vengeance act towards Rome; in other to save the rest of his brotherhood from dying or waste by the sword of Rome...but it nver stop untill he(spartacus) sees all the fall of Rome down......
For me OOOO Gannnicus sees death (tout)that in the future...while spartacus sees all Rome falls at his own sword and vengeance....while Critux jst wnt to be by Naevea to have a family life tgher....
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by alarm4: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2012
^(kill them all)...definitely if Ganicus stood on his way he will be killed along...GOds favour is with Spartacus he was a warior and not a gladator..Ganicus was a trained Gladators he was nver favour by quintus Batais father....is jst an Entertainer ..But spartacus is zealous fighter and ready to be free from slave without proclaimation or buy his freedom...Gannicus is dame to be slave 4ver ....but spartacus is dame to fight 4 freedom by all means to be free wtout a must of how long u must be a slave to win a battle in The Arena to be set to be free...
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Ibime(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gannicus sword will see Spartacus to quick end.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ibime: Gannicus sword will see Spartacus to quick end.

what are your reasons? don't just say gannicus would win.
why do you think he holds all the advantage?
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by alarm4: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Gannicus in the last Season said at least he will die along with is Brotherhood in the last counter fight with Rome..meaning he saw death , but spatarcus still have much courage to fight to make sure all ROME must tremble
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Hotdogninja: 3:08am On May 29, 2012
gannicus wink
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by dyabman(m): 3:26am On May 29, 2012
they did had a fight , Ashur saw spartacus fight , he told Glabber's sergeant there is god in Spartacus , he knew what he saw, this current spartacus is solid, strong, durable, leadership skills, skillful , fit to take on 100 romans at a glimpse , they both use two swords so .. no one wins,

Spartacus all the way..
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by bendazum: 3:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Dgunnerz: OP,Which Spartacus are you talking about?
Late or Current?

Anyway,Gannicus will surely beat them both with his sharp two swords.

Bros you too wicked! Why nah? grin
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by bendazum: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2012
iice:

Lmao! I agree with Doctore. It was weird to me too.

K
Chai. grin
Wait o woman fit watch this kain. film tongue
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by bendazum: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2012
Most people that commented didn't watch season 3 or never read meaning to it.Granted I would have Spartacus win the fight but truth yet remains that Gannicus is a better fighter and because I do not wish the film to end in a hurry I would not see it so.To what end? Gannicus bested Oenomaus. and Spartacus woman's catch cold when she saw Spartacus and Gannicus fight? What does it tell you?
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Antivirus92(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Spartacus all the way. If spartacus receive half the training of a gladiator as gannicus did, he would alone put glaber(darken rahl ) and the whole rome to a humble death!
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by toluxe0075: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Old trend anyway d two character fought in season 3 vengeance, so they both draw
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
dyabman: they did had a fight , Ashur saw spartacus fight , he told Glabber's sergeant there is god in Spartacus , he knew what he saw, this current spartacus is solid, strong, durable, leadership skills, skillful , fit to take on 100 romans at a glimpse , they both use two swords so .. no one wins,

Spartacus all the way..

you are a big dunce....
it was gannicus that killed "the egyptian" - the fiercest fighter in the whole series. gannicus is supremely skilful....uses 2 blades and he's not scared of death!
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by jmaine: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

you are a big dunce....
it was gannicus that killed "the egyptian" - the fiercest fighter in the whole series. gannicus is supremely skilful....uses 2 blades and he's not scared of death!

It took Oenomaus to assist Gannicus when he was dazed from the Egyptian earlier advantage

And i also remember when Spartacus faced and bested the Egyptian effortlessly, but had to withdraw when they were outnumbered by the Roman Soldiers ( referring to the scene where Mira was killed, trying to save their errant colleagues )
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:
It took Oenomaus to assist Gannicus when he was dazed from the Egyptian earlier advantage

And i also remember when Spartacus faced and bested the Egyptian effortlessly, but had to withdraw when they were outnumbered by the Roman Soldiers ( referring to the scene where Mira was killed, trying to save their errant colleagues )

gannicus had that fight under control - i dunno why doctore got involved in the first place and got killed in the process. from the moment the egypian's sword killed doctore, gannicus went mental and there could only be one outcome when gannicus goes mental! same shit happened in the gods of the arena when he locked eyes with doctore and remembered he had to live for doctore's wife - gannicus stood up and face his opponent without swords and destroyed him with the goriest fatality move ever witnessed in the arena!

an angry gannicus would kill the whole of rome in a sword fight - don't mess with gannicus
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by jmaine: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
coogar:

gannicus had that fight under control - i dunno why doctore got involved in the first place and got killed in the process. from the moment the egypian's sword killed doctore, gannicus went mental and there could only be one outcome when gannicus goes mental! same shit happened in the gods of the arena when he locked eyes with doctore and remembered he had to live for doctore's wife - gannicus stood up and face his opponent without swords and destroyed him with the goriest fatality move ever witnessed in the arena!

an angry gannicus would kill the whole of rome in a sword fight - don't mess with gannicus

Vintage Cooger . . .Always having a response , no matter what cheesy . . . . In that dazed state and the brutally, rugged and swift Egyptian ready to follow up with a finishing strike , it was bad news for Gannicus. But thanks to Oenomaus, my very skillful, elegant and slick Gannicus was saved grin . . .
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by coogar: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:
Vintage Cooger . . .Always having a response , no matter what cheesy . . . . In that dazed state and the brutally, rugged and swift Egyptian ready to follow up with a finishing strike , it was bad news for Gannicus. But thanks to Oenomaus, my very skillful, elegant and slick Gannicus was saved grin . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65FvVdd0SJ4
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gannicus was impressive in Vengeance. Was itching for a fight between Spartacus and Gannicus, but never got to see that. Anyway the beef with Doctore is out of the picture, so maybe Gannicus can concentrate now and beef with Spartacus, so they can fighttttttttttt!!! Woohoooo!!!

It's annoying how they weakened Oenamus' influence in this season.
Re: Spartacus Vs Gannicus by sucess001(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
depends on the circumstances...but gannicus's ability to quickly recover from blows may give him the edge over spartacus...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Season Movie: Sound Of Ikoro Part 1- 8 / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce / How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.