Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola (7415 Views)

Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola by member479760: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2011
Fashola dey laye!
Re: Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola by jevjack: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2011
HOW IS THI MAN CALLED OJUKUW A HERO.what do nigerians understand by the word hero!
Re: Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola by jevjack: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2011
may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola by TRUTHTELA: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2011
I cannot believe the IGNORANCE of people. How come young people refuse to see ask questions and see things objectively? OJUKWU is BAD. Ibos lost the war. Ibos are marginalized. IBOS are everything bad you can think of, Have you asked yourself who is the HERO in Nigeria & what are his legacies. Gowon has a bigger war going On at the back of his house. Has the civil war ended in Jos? Nigerian federation defeated Biafra in 1970, from that date till today? Where is the PEACE? where is the PROGRESS? All the people that saw EVIL during the civil war & said that it is GOOD. How did they end up? Ibos LOST the war, but Northern Nigeria remains the WRETCHED of the earth. SOUTHWEST did not lose any war, Obasanjo ruled for 8years, whatever lacks interms of development inn the SOUTHEAST, is in abundance in the SOUTHWEST. You speak ill of Ojukwu, this same Ojukwu asked a QUESTION in 1966, "Why Brig. Babafemi Ogundipe will not take charge of Nigeria. Ogundipe was Ironsi's deputy & going by military command,he was suppose to take over, but it did not happen & Ojukwu asked WHY

Show me who is a Nigerian, and I will show you who is a COWARD, POVERTY STRICKEN, UNDERDEVELOPED, LIVES IN DARKNESS, UNHAPPY, A TABOO IN THE EYES OF THE INT'L COMMUNITY and will FOREVER BE HELD HOSTAGE by the same forces that Ojukwu and Nzeogwu fought.

Ojukwu is THIS & THAT, but, how far have you, your family, tribe & the Nigeria country fared better after the civil war?? Tell me one LEGACY Obasanjo left for the yourbas or how much did he empower the yourba race? People that are suppose to BURY their head in SHAME, FEW HAUSA/FULANI enslaved you all. You all will continue to live in MISERY called Nigeria. Ojukwu has done his BIT

FYI, Ojukwu was born RICH, it is on RECORD & was never in WANT before he died. Obasanjo & his likes were born poor, and have been stealing piblic funds all their lives. If Obasanjo walk on the street, people will stone him.
Re: Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola by Zab: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2011
I LOVE ASHIWAJU FOR CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AHMED TINUBU. MANY PEOPLE HAVE CALLED LATE IKEMBA NAMES BUT YOU ARE SMART TO PICK OUT A SALIENT POINT. THE NIGERIA QUESTION LINGERS, HOW CAN WE RUN A FEDERAL SYSTEM WHILE FEDERATING UNITS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE STATUS - QUO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / My Children Died For Iyabo, But She Has Shown No Interest In The Effort To Immor / Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.