Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,770 members, 7,844,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (457686 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2012
H
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Afexlove: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2012
Teaser4: Dont wana derail this thread,cos of those that are yet to be admitted. If u need any info,gossips abt admission process,student life,courses that u gona do in ur first year,things u dont knw abt OAU b4 and many more.for those that av been admitted add me on 2go(lheickan04),whatsapp(08135958812).open to all students from all depts. Morning
I have Bn given admsion to study Chemical engineering o... BABA GOD NANI..... Just check Jamb site
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by emeralddart: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2012
PLEASE GUYZ HAS PD LAW CANDIDATES BEEN UPLOADED TO THE JAMB SITE!!!
ABEG SOMEBODY ANSWER ME O!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by tboy08: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2012
Afexlove:
I have Bn given admsion to study Chemical engineering o... BABA GOD NANI..... Just check Jamb site
Please what was your jamb and post jamb score before you were given chemical engineering.bcus i'm aspiring the course.thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2012
One day a young lady was driving
along with her father.They came upon
a storm, and the young lady asked her
father, What should I do?
"He said
"keep driving". Cars began to pull
over to the side, the storm was
getting worse.
"What should I do." The young lady
asked?
"Keep driving," her father replied.
On up a few feet, she noticed that
eighteen wheelers were also pulling
over.She told her dad, "I must pull
over, I can barely see ahead. It is
terrible, and everyone is pulling
over!"
Her father told her, "Don't give up,
just keep driving!"
Now the storm was terrible, but she
never stopped driving, and soon she
could see a little more clearly. After a
couple of miles she was again on dry
land, and the sun came out.
Her father said, "Now you can pull
over and get out."
She said "But why now?"
He said "When you get out,look back
at all the people that gave up and are
still in the storm, because you never
gave up your storm is now over.
This is a testimony for anyone who is
going through "hard times".
Just because everyone else,even the
strongest, gives up. You don't have
to...if you keep going, soon your
storm will be over and the sun will
shine upon your face again,know that God is
always by ur side to make u prosper.
Why not say Amen?....

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
cloaked: One day a young lady was driving
along with her father.They came upon
a storm, and the young lady asked her
father, What should I do?
"He said
"keep driving". Cars began to pull
over to the side, the storm was
getting worse.
"What should I do." The young lady
asked?
"Keep driving," her father replied.
On up a few feet, she noticed that
eighteen wheelers were also pulling
over.She told her dad, "I must pull
over, I can barely see ahead. It is
terrible, and everyone is pulling
over!"
Her father told her, "Don't give up,
just keep driving!"
Now the storm was terrible, but she
never stopped driving, and soon she
could see a little more clearly. After a
couple of miles she was again on dry
land, and the sun came out.
Her father said, "Now you can pull
over and get out."
She said "But why now?"
He said "When you get out,look back
at all the people that gave up and are
still in the storm, because you never
gave up your storm is now over.
This is a testimony for anyone who is
going through "hard times".
Just because everyone else,even the
strongest, gives up. You don't have
to...if you keep going, soon your
storm will be over and the sun will
shine upon your face again,know that God is
always by ur side to make u prosper.
Why not say Amen?....
Amen my brother. May God see us thru
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Afexlove:
congrats bro...wlc 2 Oba Awon Uni
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Afexlove:
is it 4rm p.d or the 2nd lst has been uploaded on jamb
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sammy2013: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Afexlove:
xup course mate add me Lushegs213
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2012
48-hours of power outage...
Aluta tins for ma skul
This situation is abysmalbysmal
Aluta Continua
Victoria Ascertia
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GSparks(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Teaser4: 48-hours of power outage...
Aluta tins for ma skul
Aluta Continua
Victoria Ascertia
It's basically the whole town not just the skl. no need for aluta
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2012
GSparks: It's basically the whole town not just the skl. no need for aluta
nothing concerns us with ppl living in Town. This is abt student on campus...dont wana derail this thread...Take care peepz
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2012
tgal007: I checkd jamb‘ site n i av bin offad admission into oau,dept of econs,faculty of social sciences.But,dere‘s a problem.I printd d admissn leta n d degree program was B.ED instead of B.SC n d faculty was social sciences.pls,i‘m confusd,i‘m in a dilemma,is dere anyone else wit such a problem?is it a stupid mistake dat i shldn‘t worry abt?Pls help me!!!,i need answers
all is well, just take it easy. If i may ask, what was your jamb and post utme score or just pre-degree
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2012
Teaser4: 48-hours of power outage...
Aluta tins for ma skul
Aluta Continua
Victoria Ascertia
....dude, the power outage isn't just on campus but every where around ife metropolis!...so just chillax...power will be restored anytime soon!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
My Shoutout goes to those aspirants,who are still xpecting their names...Pray+connect+keep cool...buh incase anoda skul give u admission.Pls dont turn it down...go there asap.Evening guys....Light don dey now..
Signed:Teaser4
Pub admin
200lvl
OAU
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Oluwatobi09(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
PLSSSSS READ......I used to be dat innocent girl who had d world at her feet. I was beautiful & I had eyes & hips dat could make men sway, & to top it all up, I was a xtian, a very gud xtian wit a heart burning for God.
When I entered d university, I met a guy, his name was Derrick. Icouldn’t believe my luck d first time I bumped in2 him on my wayto class, he had such a kind smile& a tender look dat weakened my knees wen he spoke.
Becos I was late for class we couldn’t talk much but barely three weeks later, I met him at d fresher’s night party & I was
overwhelmed. We got talking & I found out that he was in his second year & from that night, webecame an inseparable pair.
At first, we were friends & as months passed by, we got closer&closer & d chemistry btw us wasundeniable.
About a year after I entered d university, Derrick & I started dating. He was everything a girl could ever want & desire save the fact that he wasn’t so much of a Christian. Derrick had magical hands dat made him hard to resist & most times I fell for it. At first, I felt bad but wen I couldn’t help falling into d same pit I killed d guilt on my inside. And then 1 day, one of my friends said I was getting fatter & dat got me thinkin& in d process I began to link the dots…first I had a vomiting spree every morning which I tot was due to a flu & then I had this morning sickness which I felt wasdue to stress and then my missingperiod…o ­h no it can’t be possible I said to myself, Icouldn’t be pregnant!
After a series of test outside school, I realized d deadliest truth,I was indeed pregnant. I was only19yrs, I still had a whole life aheadof me, what was I goingto do. I couldn’t tell my parents, they wouldn’t hear of it. I had to go to Derrick to tell him wat I had foundout.
On telling him, I saw him fly into a temper I had never seen in my life.He was so hysterical, calling me all sorts of names & I didn’t even knw when I started crying heart drenching tears of hurt & betrayal. When he looked in2 my eyes he must have realized how scared & hurt I was & so he pulledme close & ran his hands thru my hair until I had calmed down & then he said to me in d most subtle voice ever ” why don’tyou have an abortion”. I pulled back instantly, I couldn’t have an abortion! But when he talked about my parents & the sanctioning of the school & the fellowship which I belonged to, I knew I had no other choice.
Derrick had made all the arrangements & so on d supposed day we went to the room- like clinic. I shivered all thrumy way
there but Derrick kept telling me that it wuld be ok & that he was proud that I made such a brave decision. When I entered
into the room where the abortionwas supposed to take place I laid down on the table trying to dissociate my mind frm wat I was about to do & then a young man told me sternly, ” you know I can’tperform this procedure with your underwear on” and then I began to pull it off.As I did this a sense ofguilt overwhelmed me, first I had pulled off my underwear of pleasure & now I was pulling it offto get rid of d stigma d pleasure had brought what a shame, I felt so exposed.
All thru the tyms dat I felt instruments coming in & out of me, I kept thinking of d lady I had become & d hypocrite I had transformed into. I let out a sigh, only if I can get thru this I muttered… only if…& then I felta sharp pain & I felt another pain but this time I bit my lip & then the pain began to come in successions. I instinctively knew that sometin was wrong, I heard the voices of Derrick & the doctor talking about the fact that Iwas bleeding excessively. The pain was so unbearable and I could feel myself getting weaker & weaker. With the last strengthin me, I pleaded with God ”Oh Lord I’m so sorry for taking my under wears off, please forgive me.” andI drifted into a world where the pain seemed less hurtful and the voices seemed more distant.
Friends, our bodies are the templeof the Lord… Do not take off your underwear when the time is not right. Lots of girls who gained admission into the university as virgins eventually lostit so cheaplyto guys. In a bid to get a certificate, they sold out a destiny that certificate cannot guarantee.
Friends, permit me to say it 4 d umpteenth tym, even if u have lostur virginity, u can becom chaste again! Record a
period of virginity frm a particulartime til marriage & in d presence of God, u are as chaste as some1 who has known no man becos you have chosen to honor Him again despite ur past.
Virtuous women aren’t in bed wit their fiancé ryt nw. If he is sleepin wit u, he’s sleeping wit others. There is just sometin classy abt a
woman who can control her emotions!
Many av been laid on d slab of abortn Risking it all!
Pls, DON’T TAKE OFF UR UNDERWEAR!; any man who hasntsigned his life to u is not worth it!This also goes to the boys, men, guys...THERES NO FREE SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE. Join us at Jesus_world by clicking on this link www.facebook.com/Jesusworld09 and like the page. God bless you as you do.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by ayomemphis(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
God na your hand i dey with this expectation ................hope don infact too much make God help oooooooooooooo undecided
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2012
Happy new month!!!. By the grace of God the long wait will soon be over
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Saxophemsy: 2:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Happy new month guys...ur waiting is almst ova
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Djmamoza: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Happy new month! Nairalanders, and Great ife! For the admitted student congrat! But for those dat r still expectin it. It is not over until it is over! Urs wil surely come! For more info on admission and relatin issues! U can add me on 2go! Username= djmamoza. Or u can call or text 08107209484.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
U guys can add me on bbm....ma pin 3308B95A
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by olaisababs(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Happy new month guys. . to those of us expecting God's mercy(esp. on admisson),i pray dat we'll have the fullest cause to praise God. . God z in control. . . .teaser,aw far na?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by illicit(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Pls teaser or anybody, if ur scores in post utme aint enuf for ur chosen course cutoff bothways but still higher dan some other courses cut off, will oau give u anoda course?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by chase2(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2012
I had an average of 238 and applying for Law. I understand I can't be admitted with the first batch buit God is currently pulling some strings for me and I believe I'll have my name on the 2nd batch list. Please I need to know ascertainably, has it truly been released? Where can I find it?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by olaisababs(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
@chase2,God help us. . . The list is not out yet including merit,pd,supplementary etc. . .chilling. . .8-)
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by chase2(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
olaisababs: @chase2,God help us. . . The list is not out yet including merit,pd,supplementary etc. . .chilling. . .8-)
I have it on authority that the merit, PD is available on the Jamb's website. That's confirmed
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
How can u tell me dt merit list is on jamb site 4 over 3weeks now,and all this while its not on oau official site. Wat will now be d essence of their official site if d list is only on jamb site.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by godstino(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
my domicile is getting boring as the days go by...OAU should release the list so we can know the way forward.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by chase2(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Damex333: How can u tell me dt merit list is on jamb site 4 over 3weeks now,and all this while its not on oau official site. Wat will now be d essence of their official site if d list is only on jamb site.
I'd bet that the list is not on the school's website because they want to upload it all there once and for all besides Jamb usually issue ultimatum for the release of the Merit list to those school and leave them to continue with the rest of the back-door operations.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by bukolacole(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
I heard they release another list last Monday, please how true is it please?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by tgal007: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Teezman: all is well, just take it easy. If i may ask, what was your jamb and post utme score or just pre-degree
Tanx,teezman.i went to d admissn office in oau n i was told dat dere‘s no problem,dat it‘s just a mistake.i had 69 in pd
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
3 months to go b4 resumption,,can't wait!!!!!! Wish al waiting 4 there names on the list: good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.