Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (458064 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Its not expensive,but u will still spend more than some courses,since oau's tuition fee is one of lowest in d country.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
OAU beat 12 others to win 2012 National Math Contest for University Students in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2012
DID YOU KNOW:
THAT THE FOUNDER OF NAIRALAND "Oluwaseun Osewa" IS A GRADUATE OF OAU.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ujawissy: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2012
When can 1 be xpecting the reg process 4 d newly admitted. I want to be updated 4rm far north pls.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ujawissy: When can 1 be xpecting the reg process 4 d newly admitted. I want to be updated 4rm far north pls.
It would start after the supp. list had been released. So just be patient and keep checking dis thread 4 updates.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ujawissy: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks bro
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tosdam(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
It isn't funny dat i do post on dis thread once in a blue moon,i was stunned seeing the nasty,insolent and sarcastic reply you guys exchange to one another,we never need such a mess on this thread,there is nothing to gain in the distribution of ignorance.....

Am currently writing in an admixture of joy and gloomy because i never no what my fate will be as a law student,though i made it through but we don't know wat is wrong with d faculty concerning our lists. Although i had discussed this severally with lecturers and prof on campus who told me no problem,that everything will be out soon...

We are brothers and sisters of different womb,and we never need to bull one another. My candid advice goes to we jambites that no amount of raucous on this thread or on campus can stop the action of the school. Let stop arguing where arguement doesn't lies,i was once impatient of knowing my fate,but now i belief there is reason for all action.... God might make oau delay the lists for one good reason or the other.

Belief my quote: "The patient dog eat the fattest bone".

We should always give kudos to whom kudos is due to,it is not easy for people on campus to leave their studies and come over to share news about the school. I have a brother who will not even,help you confirm anything on campus,he will tell you to come over that he is not at chance. This is a free world of expression where everyone is entitle to express wat he feel,we shouldn't share our angers on others but we can rather ignore their post instead..... Let all play it cool,we shall all be favour in jesus name(AMEN).

Leaders lead by example and you followers be submissive inorder to be greater than your leader....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by godstino(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Tosdam: It isn't funny dat i do post on dis thread once in a blue moon,i was stunned seeing the nasty,insolent and sarcastic reply you guys exchange to one another,we never need such a mess on this thread,there is nothing to gain in the distribution of ignorance.....

Am currently writing in an admixture of joy and gloomy because i never no what my fate will be as a law student,though i made it through but we don't know wat is wrong with d faculty concerning our lists. Although i had discussed this severally with lecturers and prof on campus who told me no problem,that everything will be out soon...

We are brothers and sisters of different womb,and we never need to bull one another. My candid advice goes to we jambites that no amount of raucous on this thread or on campus can stop the action of the school. Let stop arguing where arguement doesn't lies,i was once impatient of knowing my fate,but now i belief there is reason for all action.... God might make oau delay the lists for one good reason or the other.

Belief my quote: "The patient dog eat the fattest bone".

We should always give kudos to whom kudos is due to,it is not easy for people on campus to leave their studies and come over to share news about the school. I have a brother who will not even,help you confirm anything on campus,he will tell you to come over that he is not at chance. This is a free world of expression where everyone is entitle to express wat he feel,we shouldn't share our angers on others but we can rather ignore their post instead..... Let all play it cool,we shall all be favour in jesus name(AMEN).

Leaders lead by example and you followers be submissive inorder to be greater than your leader....
nice one

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sleeping Mode Activated...!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Naldogen(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
hmmmmmm, OAUIFE Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Merrygolden(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101: OAU beat 12 others to win 2012 National Math Contest for University Students in Nigeria.

Cool!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lillz19(f): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ujawissy: When can 1 be xpecting the reg process 4 d newly admitted. I want to be updated 4rm far north pls.
wat part of d north do u live in?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2012
No list yet abi?

*......sipping garri.....*

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2012
There was a hero
Who cried dat dere was a country,
Was dere really a hero?
If dere wasn't a country!
A hero was,
Dis I know,
Bleedin with rebellious rancour of wars
To show
Little science
And application
Of grey patience,
War was n occasion,
D science of peaceful equation
To soothe our dear nation;
Who is a hero?
Does he rake all over ashes?
Or dances from eight-one to zero?
And poisoning "Benue with her fishes"
Was he a hero?
Was he really a hero?
For there wasn't a country
But "there is a lovely country".
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by adeoba124(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Yesterday evening. My mum called a Professor in OAU, he's from the faculty of clinical sciences. He said all those who were admitted through on the jamb site would not be admitted by OAU,that Jamb cannot dictate for the school. He said only those admitted on the school portal are certain. He said the school would update the portal with admission list by late January Or Early February, & the school will resume April 4. Gbam. So dont be perturbed fellow aspirants. God is in control.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2012
adeoba124: Yesterday evening. My mum called a Professor in OAU, he's from the faculty of clinical sciences. He said all those who were admitted through on the jamb site would not be admitted by OAU,that Jamb cannot dictate for the school. He said only those admitted on the school portal are certain. He said the school would update the portal with admission list by late January Or Early February, & the school will resume April 4. Gbam. So dont be perturbed fellow aspirants. God is in control.
i need sleeping drugs dat can intoxicate me til then! Any help o o?. N wats d name of d drugs?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2012
adeoba124: Yesterday evening. My mum called a Professor in OAU, he's from the faculty of clinical sciences. He said all those who were admitted through on the jamb site would not be admitted by OAU,that Jamb cannot dictate for the school. He said only those admitted on the school portal are certain. He said the school would update the portal with admission list by late January Or Early February, & the school will resume April 4. Gbam. So dont be perturbed fellow aspirants. God is in control.
Na real wa oh. What are we supposed to be doing till April? Incredulous!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Olastep1:
i need sleeping drugs dat can intoxicate me til then! Any help o o?. N wats d name of d drugs?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Olastep1:
ask basketmouth he has wat u re looking 4.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Naldogen(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2012
uceee: Na real wa oh. What are we supposed to be doing till April? Incredulous!
I tire oh!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by endymion: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2012
merit list will appear first on jamb site even before the e-portal and i also disagree with ur april 4 on two grounds.1,its unnecessarily far and secondly its a thursday OAU resumes on sundays.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
endymion:
merit list will appear first on jamb site even before the e-portal and i also disagree with ur april 4 on two grounds.1,its unnecessarily far and secondly its a thursday OAU resumes on sundays.
oau is not resuming anytime sooner than last week of march or april. And may he didn't hear d date well.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2012
guys i need ur help on the subjects 100 level economics students will offer in their first year with probably first ten topics in each. any good samaritan in the building
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GoGod(f): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
At last im api 2 b hr
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
GoGod: At last im api 2 b hr
are u a learner?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GoGod(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nt rily
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
bro, jamb does not release list without the concent of any of such school in concern, and take note acordin to the educational act of the nig constitution, jamb is the ordained body to admmit any one, dat's why the list is been sent to them. I say affirmatively that all those who have been admitd by jamb, wil resume com next year.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by joelaboderin(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
yinka2392: bro, jamb does not release list without the concent of any of such school in concern, and take note acordin to the educational act of the nig constitution, jamb is the ordained body to admmit any one, dat's why the list is been sent to them. I say affirmatively that all those who have been admitd by jamb, wil resume com next year.
Sometimes professor go just dey talk ni ooo...The only evident we see somebody is saying another thing..abeggy
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizardprince1: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
D fact is dat jamb cant giv admisio on any bases witout d skul sendin dem d names more so al admited student must pas through jamb data base so its absolutely unbelivable dat dose admited by jamb ar swap.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
GoGod: Nt rily
are u an aspirant into OAU? Nice 2 be here anyways
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GoGod(f): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yea, an aspirant into law bt doesnt mit d cut off mark, nd i ve mad up ma mynd 2 do anoda course

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.