Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (456865 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
good job
fedeko: OLASTEP YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT 0AU NOT ACCEPTING SSCE WAEC RESULT BELOW D YEAR 2006 IS NOT CORRECT.I HAVE GONE T0 THE ADMISSION OFFICE TODAY AROUND 3.30PM TO CONFIRM THAT REPORT.D AMISSION 0FFICER SAID WAEC,SSCE,NECO ARE ACCEPTABLE OF ANY YEAR U CAN EVEN COMBINE NECO+ WAEC. BUT HE SAID ONLY NABTEB 4 NOW IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.I DONT KNOW FOR 0THER SCHOOLS BUT 4 0AU NO YEAR RESTRICTION OF YOUR 0,LEVEL RESULT THAT I HAVE RELIABLY CONFIRMED TODAY. HOWEVER THANKS 4 UR CONTRIBUTION because IT HAS HELPED THOSE IN SIMILAR CONDITION TO KNOW THE FACT & SLEEP WITH THEIR 2 EYES CLOSED AT LEAST 4 0AU.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jerrynelson(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
@binti laye....please my brother! What is shortfall list again. And thanks for been helpful.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
I was at the admission office today to c the admission officer for signing my rejection form, he told me that i should go to the skul i want to reject and sign it and then bring it back after matric with the photocopy of the admission letter and then they will help send it to the jamb office. Pls is that true?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
sup guys longest time.....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by zezeny: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hermienart: I was at the admission office today to c the admission officer for signing my rejection form, he told me that i should go to the skul i want to reject and sign it and then bring it back after matric with the photocopy of the admission letter and then they will help send it to the jamb office. Pls is that true?
U said d admission officer told u sometin, u are asking Nairalanders if its true or not. Who is supposed 2 be believed?

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ollyfad(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
fedeko: OLASTEP YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT 0AU NOT ACCEPTING SSCE WAEC RESULT BELOW D YEAR 2006 IS NOT CORRECT.I HAVE GONE T0 THE ADMISSION OFFICE TODAY AROUND 3.30PM TO CONFIRM THAT REPORT.D AMISSION 0FFICER SAID WAEC,SSCE,NECO ARE ACCEPTABLE OF ANY YEAR U CAN EVEN COMBINE NECO+ WAEC. BUT HE SAID ONLY NABTEB 4 NOW IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.I DONT KNOW FOR 0THER SCHOOLS BUT 4 0AU NO YEAR RESTRICTION OF YOUR 0,LEVEL RESULT THAT I HAVE RELIABLY CONFIRMED TODAY. HOWEVER THANKS 4 UR CONTRIBUTION because IT HAS HELPED THOSE IN SIMILAR CONDITION TO KNOW THE FACT & SLEEP WITH THEIR 2 EYES CLOSED AT LEAST 4 0AU.
if u r stil in skul cn u please hlp me check ma name in d faculty of soc sci? Fadipe olamide florence reg no 26066935BD.law pls
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sirmikky1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Teaser4: sup guys longest time.....

Bro,welcome back...How went thy exams?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by zezeny: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ollyfad: if u r stil in skul cn u please hlp me check ma name in d faculty of soc sci? Fadipe olamide florence reg no 26066935BD.law pls
Which is ur faculty ; SOCIAL SCIENCE or LAW ?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hermienart: I was at the admission office today to c the admission officer for signing my rejection form, he told me that i should go to the skul i want to reject and sign it and then bring it back after matric with the photocopy of the admission letter and then they will help send it to the jamb office. Pls is that true?
cant realy say. But how much do u pay? Bcs i'l travel 2 sign mine mayb nxt week
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
jerrynelson: @binti laye, pls my broda! Wat is shortfall list again. N tanks 4 bin helpful.
It's a list 4 deans of faculties candidates but last year d V.C took it 4rm dem 4 some reason best known to him. After dis supp. list comes d V.C list, n lastly d short-falls but most of dis list r released underground, u hardly know when dey av been released n it's not always pasted, it only appear on e-portal n jamb site, so u just av 2 keep checking, keep praying n keep on pressing d buttons.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kasbeats(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
guys,tanks for d priceless info u guys have given me on dis thread.........i hope sum1 on campus is gonna help us find out and confirm wen we r gonna start reg,my Dad is getting nervous already.......

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2013
Henwall: @ miss law, @hausa. @ osyxcel..thanks soo much...i rili du appreciate it...@osyxcel,i have the original result 4 d p-utme with me..do you have any idea if the scratch cards 4 d p-utme result checker are stil available??...@hausa, @ osyxcel...
sorry but i aint aware bout any original postume result. Unless u mean d printout. If thats what u meant, I had to save mine in my mail box.
Apart from which........am just hearing for d first time
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2013

i just hope d skul is near. D way dey're saying u shud go to d oda skul. Just hope its not a stressfull venture
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2013
kasbeats: guys,tanks for d priceless info u guys have given me on dis thread.........i hope sum1 on campus is gonna help us find out and confirm wen we r gonna start reg,my Dad is getting nervous already.......

heard from an undisclosed source dat its february 8.
Its left for d fellow people here to substantiate dis.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2013
damn!!! Tot nigeria was running away with a 1-0 win, only to finish on level terms.
Damnnnn!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dasaintpee(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2013
Response please. Will the vc list be on the eportal before resumption so as to pay acceptance fees please.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adex097: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2013
Da'saintpee:
Response please. Will the vc list be on the eportal before resumption so as to pay acceptance fees please.
guys are nt even sleeping anymore cos of this oau admission stuff..anyways som1 shud answer this questn wit an immediate effect b4 i summon the spirit of #STRIKE# in2 oau *im just kidding o b4 some pple eat me alive here*
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sagaciousblog: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2013
greatmedic: Hi Folks. Thanks 4 ur info on this thread!
If u've checkd ur name on d Fac of Science supp. list, kindly do me a favour.
Where can I check it in the skul?
I nid urgent reply cuz I intend 2 get a snap of the lists and post here when I get 2 Ife.
Dat'z why I nid 2 know where the lists of courses lyk Micro, BCH are pasted in the skul.
Kindly help me 2 help others. Thanks.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2013
Morning everyone,i am a proud student of d prestigious university Obafemi Awolowo University,a student of Urban and Regional Planning,faculty of Env.Design and Management.jxt want to tel u guys 2 chill a bit.reg cannot stat nt until u resume.ryt nau we ar writing our exams and d news reaching us is dat resumption is til 4th of april(which we stil doubt if its true),bkus d skol z 2host d NUGA dz yr,resumption myt b til april/may.my advice is 2enjoy home yl u can,i kan bet it wit u dat u wil wish u neva resumd wen u finaly do resume.gudluck 2 doz stl waiting 4dr admision,GOD z ur strength wink .any EDM student in d houz?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 5:37am On Jan 22, 2013
kasbeats: guys,tanks for d priceless info u guys have given me on dis thread.........i hope sum1 on campus is gonna help us find out and confirm wen we r gonna start reg,my Dad is getting nervous already.......
tel ur dad dat reg wil stat immediately wen u resume
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 5:38am On Jan 22, 2013
Da'saintpee:
u can only pay wen u av confirmd dat ur name has bin released
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Teaser4: sup guys longest time.....
u don finish exam? best of luck o.....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Manjisamuel: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Who is also hearing d rumor of 12 Feb for registration? Guys dis tin about OAU don tire me o, see my cos mate for Uni Ilorin wan start exam.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2013
hi dudes, am curious. Not cos of me o,........but am i d only one dat tinks oau is not aware dat other skuls hav started? Cos to d best of my knowledge & belief, Unizik & unn hav done their matric, i also think ui,unilag,yabatech, etc hav all started.
D big question nw is dis; will oau give us a walk over? Cos on a gud day by december dis yr we're supposd to be in 2nd yr. Those who are to apply 4 oau dis yr might be getting kinda nervous dat something aint right bout d skul.
I just hope dey wont end up overloading us dis few months. Which makes me think dat we might still be in session wen others will be on break.
Something is just not right.

In situations like dis, those who saw u registering for jamb during d periods of late '11 & early '12 will think u dint make it. which makes it not even necessary u tell dem.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Manjisamuel: Who is also hearing d rumor of 12 Feb for registration? Guys dis tin about OAU don tire me o, see my cos mate for Uni Ilorin wan start exam.
u cannot stat any reg yl u avnt resumed.reg stats afta resumption.u stl av 2even chil 4d eportal 2update it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2013
Hausa: hi dudes, am curious. Not cos of me o,........but am i d only one dat tinks oau is not aware dat other skuls hav started? Cos to d best of my knowledge & belief, Unizik & unn hav done their matric, i also think ui,unilag,yabatech, etc hav all started.
D big question nw is dis; will oau give us a walk over? Cos on a gud day by december dis yr we're supposd to be in 2nd yr. Those who are to apply 4 oau dis yr might be getting kinda nervous dat something aint right bout d skul.
I just hope dey wont end up overloading us dis few months. Which makes me think dat we might still be in session wen others will be on break.
Something is just not right.

In situations like dis, those who saw u registering for jamb during d periods of late '11 & early '12 will think u dint make it. which makes it not even necessary u tell dem.
it hapund last yr,so its nt new.its jxt 4 a yl,u gonna resume and b fed up wit lectures nd lecturers
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by RUTHsmart(f): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2013
Lekinson09: Morning everyone,i am a proud student of d prestigious university Obafemi Awolowo University,a student of Urban and Regional Planning,faculty of Env.Design and Management.jxt want to tel u guys 2 chill a bit.reg cannot stat nt until u resume.ryt nau we ar writing our exams and d news reaching us is dat resumption is til 4th of april(which we stil doubt if its true),bkus d skol z 2host d NUGA dz yr,resumption myt b til april/may.my advice is 2enjoy home yl u can,i kan bet it wit u dat u wil wish u neva resumd wen u finaly do resume.gudluck 2 doz stl waiting 4dr admision,GOD z ur strength wink .any EDM student in d houz?
may/april ke??sincerely i regretted ever choosing oau...just imagine whats happening?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dasaintpee(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Lekinson09: u can only pay wen u av confirmd dat ur name has bin released
and when do vc candidates name get to the eportal. Is it before resumption or after and like how many days or week before?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lekinson09(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2013
Da'saintpee:
and when do vc candidates name get to the eportal. Is it before resumption or after and like how many days or week before?
it usualy kumz out on or sum days b4 matric
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Osyxcel(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2013
You guyz shd chill as per the resumption stuff....I personally think registration & resumption will start March....NUGA was slated for February, I hope it has not been shifted further....if d Session shd start by March, nd everythin' goes smoothly, then U can b rest assured that most likely by December U'll b in Ur 2nd year....You guyz just av 2 b patient....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Osyxcel(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2013
For those that are yet to see their name on the Merit & Supplementary list, and are waitin' for either VC list or short fall....my advise is that U go for registration if U've bin offered admission in anoda skul, and if not, pls purchase a UTME form and prepare for the exam, even if U've bin guaranteed admission by sum1, jst get d form, and if everytin goes 5n, and U ar later offered admission, U just abandon d exam....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ujawissy: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls when is acceptance of admision going to commence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.