Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (457236 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 8:41am On May 12, 2012
Gain admission into OAU and score above 220 in the upcoming post ume easily for more info call: 08184686290
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 9:06am On May 12, 2012
Tobexin: Thanks to everyone that has been helping to answer some esoteric questions....dnt say oau just give admission bcus i hav a lot of pals in the state of chagrin n melancholy which needs to be obfuscate right here...now lets analyse, if you score outstanding mark in d putme no doubt 2nd choice is sure but with below understanding im not sure, once you score 200 above in the acid post utme...if you have any click with 200 above then you can say 2nd choice is sure....readers are leaders
I think I have 2 say this, for those of you that chose oau as 2nd choice I will tell you that you can't be given admission authomatically(without taking some steps) unlike those that chose oau as 1st choice, no matter what ur score is. Take the case of the guy with highest oau post utme as an example, the guy had an outstanding scores in utme and 320 in post utme aspiring 2 study law but chose oau as 2nd choice. This guy name did not comes out untill he later took sm steps, later his name came out with shortfall list(a guy that scored higher than d cut of marks 4 law then(275))
we all know dat a lot of pple aspire to enter oau, oau will neva want d case of double admission i.e given u admission that you we not accept while u did not give rum 4 odas pple. Its der believe that 2nd choice candi. Would have been given addmission in der 1st choice skul.
For those pple dat know students of oau dat chose them as 2nd choice when they are still aspirants, ask them if they were given admission automatically.
LESSON:
For oau 2nd choice aspirants, don't sit at home no matter what your scores is thinking u will be given admission authomatically, take steps (meet the right people) so that u won't regret it later.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
.........wishing you success

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by morisK: 9:34am On May 12, 2012
This vital info is for all O.A.U prospective applicants on this thread that O.A.U POST-UTME form are still available at various banks in the campus.Also it is not advisable to wait till the last before purchasing the form.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2012
Wow! Hw tym flies! Hv so much missed this forum...I hail all the prospective students of O.A.U,Ife.Well,I was once a jambite,O.A.U applicant nd now an undergraduate of the gr8 Ife...Mehn,it was not easy,hardwork propelled me and made finz happen 2geda wiv God's factor. Once u scored up to 200,u r qualified nd stand the chance of being offered admission into Ife.Dat notwithstanding ur post utme effort determines dat,the questions r not difficult nd strange,I believe dat wen u've prepared 4 an exam,u r already a success nd no mata hw d qxns r,u can stl deliver,d qxns r alwaz difficult 2 peepz who hv failed 2 plan. As for the 2nd choice issue,its rare 2 get into the system,u nid 2 press sum buttons b'coz nobody knows u xcept u indicate I
nterest,admission is 4 peepz who hv chosen the university as their 1st choice nd those who chose it as their 1st nd 2nd coz defintely,d admissions unit wud consider u once u hv a reasonable mark buh ddnt meet up wiv the cut off. I urge u guyz 2 read as much as u can nd fear not.This year shal neva elude u,O.A.U has sumfin 4 u.SUCCESS!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2012
Stil in the spirit of the post UTME,I implore u guyz 2 make the O.A.U past questions and JAMB past questions ur romance partner,study it wout compromise.O.A.U gives admission sincerely nd honestly regardless of state of origin, u only get denied of it once u don't meet up wiv the approved cut off marks.U can make it if u desire to make it.SUCCESS 2 y'all
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 9:03pm On May 12, 2012
Pls,guys i need info on d original jamb result dat contains passport fotograph cos,av been hearin all sort of tin abt it which will b needed on d day of our putme....Urgent reply pls......
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Idacrux: 9:36pm On May 12, 2012
In recent time 2nd choice candidate in gr8 ife are usually admitted through 2nd batch list,even though u score 400 in pume ur name will not be on d merit first list,but i bet u will be given admission on second list or shortfall.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Kayorxy: 11:12pm On May 12, 2012
U dnt nid any jamb rslt containing ur passport anymore it has bin clarify at d eportal.check it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by SEXY95(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2012
I just dont know why u guys are trying to make a hill out of a mole.the instructions on registration for the putme and what u are asked to bring to the screening centre is clearly stated on the portal and i would advise u go and read it to stop making silly comments cause i didnt see anything like u are to come to the centre with ur original jamb result slip.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by ChiaMan(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2012
sup pple...hope ya'll have registered for the post utme!
As Dubem has said, 'Marry your past questions!'
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Idacrux: 6:43am On May 13, 2012
Just wasted #1800 for original utme rsult,,,,,i'm not happy for this
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 7:08am On May 13, 2012
Guys pls,we nid genuine info here at dis point in time,just checked oau portal nd d instruction state dat u shd cme wit d jamb result dat u downloaded on d jamb website nd dey didnt made mention of any utme result wit passport fotograf...So where d hell do u all saw d info of utme result wit passport fotograf...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 7:10am On May 13, 2012
Idacrux: Just wasted #1800 for original utme rsult,,,,,i'm not happy for this
Guys pls,we nid genuine info here at dis point in time,just checked oau portal nd d instruction state dat u shd cme wit d jamb result dat u downloaded on d jamb website nd dey didnt made mention of any utme result wit passport fotograf...So where d hell do u all saw d info of utme result wit passport fotograf..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 7:12am On May 13, 2012
SEXY95: I just dont know why u guys are trying to make a hill out of a mole.the instructions on registration for the putme and what u are asked to bring to the screening centre is clearly stated on the portal and i would advise u go and read it to stop making silly comments cause i didnt see anything like u are to come to the centre with ur original jamb result slip.
Tanxs guy,just checked d portal nd didnt see anytin like dat...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sseeyyii: 7:16am On May 13, 2012
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
ILE-IFE - NIGERIA
INFORMATION ON 2012 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
Screening Procedure
1 You are required to complete the Application Form online. Your Digital Passport Photograph and UTME Result slip are requiredto fill the Application Form.
Please note that any Digital Passport Photograph size greater than 50 KB will be rejected and the format for the Digital Passport MUST be in JPG .
2 You are required to print three copies of the Application Form. Ensure that it contains your FORM NO , NAMES, SCREENING CENTRE and PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH before you print . The three copies will be used as follows:
>> Bring 1st copy to your Screening Centre
>> If you are finally admitted, bring the 2 nd copy for Registration on resumption.
>> Keep the 3 rd copy for your own record.
3. The DATE for the SCREENING EXERCISE is Saturday, MAY 26, 2012 at exactly 2.00pm . Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 12 noon.
Please bring the following for the Screening:
>>> HB Pencil
>>> UTME Result downloaded from JAMBwebsite.
>>> Post UTME Application/Registration Form showing your Passport Photograph. It seems some guys dnt no hw to interpret statement!!!!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Uptodate(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2012
OAU Registration cards are sold @ these banks:Stanbic IBTC,UBA,SKYE,WEMA,FBN,@ Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Ekiti,Oyo. Cost of the card is #2350.If you're not in any of these locations to make your purchase, visit www.post-utme.com to make your purchase online.I've tried them before now, they're good.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 13, 2012
sseeyyii: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
ILE-IFE - NIGERIA
INFORMATION ON 2012 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
Screening Procedure
1 You are required to complete the Application Form online. Your Digital Passport Photograph and UTME Result slip are requiredto fill the Application Form.
Please note that any Digital Passport Photograph size greater than 50 KB will be rejected and the format for the Digital Passport MUST be in JPG .
2 You are required to print three copies of the Application Form. Ensure that it contains your FORM NO , NAMES, SCREENING CENTRE and PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH before you print . The three copies will be used as follows:
>> Bring 1st copy to your Screening Centre
>> If you are finally admitted, bring the 2 nd copy for Registration on resumption.
>> Keep the 3 rd copy for your own record.
3. The DATE for the SCREENING EXERCISE is Saturday, MAY 26, 2012 at exactly 2.00pm . Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 12 noon.
Please bring the following for the Screening:
>>> HB Pencil
>>> UTME Result downloaded from JAMBwebsite.
>>> Post UTME Application/Registration Form showing your Passport Photograph. It seems some guys dnt no hw to interpret statement!!!!!!
hey... at the last page of registration.. it was stated there that applicant should come with utme downloaded result with passport photograph. d one u copied and pasted above is at 1st page b4 d input of pin nd others. so dont just come here and give advice without adequate knowledge of wat is goin on. d best thing evry applicant can do is to go there with the original result, evn if it wont be needed dat day. u will still need it later for admission process.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Don1Dee(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2012
Hey guys best of luck in advance, remember is thirteen days count down to the Screening.
Do you still remember the guidelines?
How about accommodation for those coming from other places to Ile-Ife?
For the remembrance and answer to the second question kindly check this link out,
http://edugist./
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Thorby(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2012
U guys shud recheck d eportal.dey've changed it to jamb result slip witout passport photograph
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by olaide101: 11:43pm On May 13, 2012
Am diekola from lagos . Pleas I wana obtain the post utme form bat I did not chose the school In jamb and I score 243 in my jamb I wana study law wit nabteb result as my o level result, please does oau accept nabteb result? Do they allow student who does not chose the schOol in jamb and also what is my chance of gaining admition with ma awaitn nabteb result.....................
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by amsage(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2012
Pls I need help @ anybody, Oau stalites.I was registering ma post ume form online.I had already uploaded my jamb info n passport photo wz awaiting d next page n I wz automatically directed bck to the start page requesting me to put in ma serial NO again. And sns den it's been displaying serial incorrect! What do I do pls? ...... God's Lord in my life
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by amsage(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2012
A.Gideon:
@latino, it even happened to me bt after some more clicking i was able to successfully register smiley
. Mine is writing serial no incorrect o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by amsage(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2012
Tobexin: Thanks to everyone that has been helping to answer some esoteric questions....dnt say oau just give admission bcus i hav a lot of pals in the state of chagrin n melancholy which needs to be obfuscate right here...now lets analyse, if you score outstanding mark in d putme no doubt 2nd choice is sure but with below understanding im not sure, once you score 200 above in the acid post utme...if you have any click with 200 above then you can say 2nd choice is sure....readers are leaders
I need help on the registration
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by reloboy(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2012
olaide101: Am diekola from lagos . Pleas I wana obtain the post utme form bat I did not chose the school In jamb and I score 243 in my jamb I wana study law wit nabteb result as my o level result, please does oau accept nabteb result? Do they allow student who does not chose the schOol in jamb and also what is my chance of gaining admition with ma awaitn nabteb result.....................
olaide101: Am diekola from lagos . Pleas I wana obtain the post utme form bat I did not chose the school In jamb and I score 243 in my jamb I wana study law wit nabteb result as my o level result, please does oau accept nabteb result? Do they allow student who does not chose the schOol in jamb and also what is my chance of gaining admition with ma awaitn nabteb result.....................
Don't waste ur money...It is not possible
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hormoniyi(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2012
If u want someone help you 2 buy post utme form u can just call dis numba 08063749564.with a sum of #2500 only.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2012
@Olaide, O.A.U,Ile-ife does not accept candidates who do not apply 2 d school via JAMB.The putme is strictly 4 candidares who chose the university either their first or second choice,as a matter of fact,the university has gone 2 JAMB office 2 get d list of eligible candidates,even if u buy d card,ur access in2 d portal 4 registration would be denied...so dnt take a risk.WAEC,NECO,NABTEB nd oda O'level equivalents r accepted 4 admission.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sbrainy(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2012
AM HERE AGAIN........QUITE A WHILE......PLS FIL UR FORMS CORRECTLY...DONT PAY ANYBODY FOR ADMISN INTO GR8 IFE...DNT B A VICTIM...B WARNED
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by lukez: 9:19pm On May 14, 2012
We are getting closer to d day of judgment again less than 2 weeks to go guys i pray dis b a successful exam to every1 of us and want to remind u guys dat to gain admission 2 ife is not easy at all cos av xperience dis last yr 219 in jamb 224 in pj yet no admission but pray dis yr will b different g8 Ife!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.