Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Soliloquy-how Many Decembers Have You Spent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soliloquy-how Many Decembers Have You Spent? (493 Views)

This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil / 9jaflave Soliloquy - Why Our Pastors Must Address Indecent Dressing To Church / I Spent 15 Months In My Mother’s Womb: T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soliloquy-how Many Decembers Have You Spent? by rahjan: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
I didn't go to church today rather i stayed back home to reflect on my life;soon it will be another December i thought to myself, my 28th December on

earth and i realized how if i am lucky,i could get to celebrate 60 or so more Decembers and then the curtain would drop. Life is terribly short. so i have

decided on how best to spend the remaining 60 seasons of my life and not waste anymore of it. what about you how many active seasons do you

think you have left and how best can you utilize them to make this world just a little better than you met it?

(1) (Reply)

The Intercessor / Facts About Jesus-what Do You Know About Jesus? / Paul And Titus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.