Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Christianity Was Founded By Jesus Christ, Son Of The Living, Almighty God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Was Founded By Jesus Christ, Son Of The Living, Almighty God (538 Views)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria. / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Was Founded By Jesus Christ, Son Of The Living, Almighty God by charlsecy4(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2011
No sane, informed person can say that Christianity was not founded by Jesus Christ without feeling a deep, sharp pain in their conscience. Christianity was not only founded by Christ, but was also built with His Blood. To be a Christian means to accept His Passion - the Coming, Pain, Death and Resurrection of Christ Jesus, and whole-heartedly follow His Way as set out in His Word, the Bible.

The Foundation of Christianity was laid when Jesus chose The Twelve (Luke 6: 12-16; Mark 3: 13-19). Jesus was executed (Matthew 27: 35, 45-50). After His Resurrection (Matthew 28: 1-7, Luke 24: 1-7), He gave them the Good News, "This is what is written: the Messiah must suffer and must rise from death three days later, and in His Name, the Message about repentance and the forgiveness of sins must be preached to all nations, beginning in Jerusalem. You are witnesses to all these things. And I Myself will send upon you what My Father has promised. But you must wait in the city until Power from above comes down upon you" (Matthew 24: 46-49).

Christianity was born on the day He fulfilled His promise to "send upon you what My Father has promised". It was the day of Pentecost, the day they received the Holy Spirit of GOD (Acts 2: 1-4). Till date, Christianity has, and will continue to spread. It is the Will of GOD. No man can stop the growth of Christianity. And Jesus answered and said unto (Peter), . . . "upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16: 17-18). No wonder, despite all the bloody persecutions, Bible burnings, and evolutionary dissimulations through the ages, the words of the Lord Jesus in particular and the Judeo-Christian Scriptures in general have been more widely known and distributed around the world than any other book in history. "My words shall not pass away," He said, and this amazing prophecy has been and is still being wonderfully fulfilled. That fact is in itself proof of His omniscient deity.

There are so many strong and clear evidences of the perfect and unique truth of Christianity that those who remain skeptical were said by the great apostle Peter to be "willingly ignorant" (2 Peter 3:5), and by the apostle Paul to be "without excuse" (Romans 1:20). The great king David concluded that only "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God" (Psalm 53:1), and wise king Solomon asserted that, "The fear of the Lord" is the very "beginning of knowledge" and "wisdom" (Proverbs 1:7; 9:10).

Praise unto Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living, Almighty GOD. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Part23 Who Is A Christian? Are We: Christians Practicing Paganism? / This Great And Wide Sea / The Fear Of God Is Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.