Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 (767 Views)

Do SEO For My Blog And I Will Give You 100$ Bing Ads Coupon Code / I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours / Advantages Of Seo For Your Business Website - hwebs concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 by fmnely(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2011
LET ME TAKE UP YOUR SEO , AND IN TWO MONTH YOU WILL GAIN PR1, SURE BET

Re: Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 by emekaD3(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2011
pr is updated every 4 months just in case you dont know,
Re: Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 by flexmoney(m): 3:28am On Nov 28, 2011
emeka.D.:

pr is updated every 4 months just in case you don't know,

when you don't know you needed to enlighten , there are changes in Google plan and I CAN prove it for you if you want to challenge me , experience is the best teacher and I know what saying never speaking from my nose Mr , i still have a site of 3month old (age) ,it rank at pr1 a month ago with SEMRuch SE traffic of 36 , Alexa ranking from about 4million + down to 2mil+
with site wort of 1000dollar

Emeka if you need my help get in torch
Re: Seo For Your Webste Ranking You At Pr1 by emekaD3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
dude dont tell me that i need to be enlightened, i own 3 pr5 websites and none of my websites is less than pr2.
The last pr update was NOV 4 nxt one should be in march.
Go and learn before u start promising what u dnt control. And note an increased pr doesnt always mean u get to rank better.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Drygs / Daily Independent Website Suspended / My Gmail Account Hacked By An Unknown Source In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.