Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. (4271 Views)

Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Learn How To Speak Hausa Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2009
!ladysex:

BY THERE USER NAME WE SHALL KNOW THEM.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAYS ALOT DEAR AND I DONT NEED ANY VISA
CUZ AM ALREADY INTO THE SYSTEM, MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM AM MADE FOR LIFE.
I NO LONGER WANT TO BE RICH BECAUSE I AM RICH. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TOO MUCH MONEY.
ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha lmpo laughing my prik off abeg make we hear word,which money english pay?you say yo dey inside the sysytem,which yeye system?everybody dey talk agaracha like you too dey show face,you say you don already dey rich na here rich people like you dey come unwind?no wonder we dey see bill gate,mike adenuga,babaginda,fernadez and all other rich men in the world for nairaland,you are rich indeed,rich ko rich ni,rich my foot
As for what you wrote that by their usernamewe shall know them,you are indeed very very correct, LADYSEX{you are always thinking of sex 24/7 365 days a year,dem take sex swear for you?nympho}  TRUELY BY THEIR USERNAME WE SHALL KNOW THEM,nonsense. tongue tongue tongue tongue hisses and walks away
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha lmpo laughing my prik off abeg make we hear word,which money english pay?you say yo dey inside the sysytem,which yeye system?everybodyg dey talk agaracha like you too dey show face,you say you don already dey rich na here rich people like you dey come unwind?no wonder we dey see bill gate,mike adenuga,babaginda,fernadez and all other rich men in the world for nairaland,you are rich indeed,rich ko rich ni,rich my foot
As for what you wrote that by their usernamewe shall know them,you are indeed very very correct, LADYSEX{you are always thinking of sex 24/7 365 days a year,dem take sex swear for you?nympho}  TRUELY BY THEIR USERNAME WE SHALL KNOW THEM,nonsense. tongue tongue tongue tongue hisses and walks away

Hey! Shut up and tell me what you Iya Ngbali hv achieved in life.
Old layer like you , fuk off from here and go get yourself a good life.
Sex is what makes the world go round. tiny brain
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by tutus(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2009
@iya I didn't hear u mention ur papa name among d rich dude in town.
Abi ur papa no make am in life? Poor old man eheh!
Pls dnt insult me I came in peace, lol
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by oyinda3(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
I haven't noticed it but i wouldn't be surprised if they did.
many of the "i don't know how to speak my native language" topics are from igbos so maybe it's because they are less bilingual than yorubas?
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
Poster
ok
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by oyinda3(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2009
^ ok what? ur always flying by topics lol cheesy
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
Abeg help me ask the poor thing why the dad's name is not on the list, or was he at the farm digging when others were busy making money like father like son abi na woman im be.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by chic2pimp(m): 3:43am On Sep 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster
ok

Abi oooo grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
!ladysex:

Hey! Shut up and tell me what you Iya Ngbali hv achieved in life.
Old layer like you , fuk off from here and go get yourself a good life.
Sex is what makes the world go round. tiny brain [b][/b]

and sex is the only thing you have achieved so far i guess?what an achievement?no wonder dem don turn your toto to borehole,market  woman like you coming to NL to sound off tongue tongue
tutus:

@iya I didn't hear u mention your papa name among d rich dude in town.
Abi your papa no make am in life? Poor old man eheh!
Pls dnt insult me I came in peace, lol
and your dad,s name was mentioned right?[b]DONT YOU EVER EVER REFER TO ANY OF MY PARENTS IN YOUR POST OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET EVER COMING TO NAIRALAND[/b]in you own interest i would advice you to stay out of this this is not your fight so back of i came in peace my foot
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IFELEKE(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
Topic,
If it makes you sleep better at night. . .then it's noted.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
!ladysex:

Abeg help me ask the poor thing why the dad's name is not on the list, or was he at the farm digging when others were busy making money like father like son abi na woman im be.
and your dad,s name was mentioned?you Arrow,all you think about is nothing but sex,no wonder your parents disowned you after disgracing them in your village tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by tutus(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

and sex is the only thing you have achieved so far i guess?what an achievement?no wonder dem don turn your toto to borehole,market woman like you coming to NL to sound off tongue tongue and your dad,s name was mentioned right?[b]DONT YOU EVER EVER REFER TO ANY OF MY PARENTS IN YOUR POST OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET EVER COMING TO NAIRALAND[/b]in you own interest i would advice you to stay out of this this is not your fight so back of i came in peace my foot

Hey! will u shut d fuk up monster , who d fuk are u? am gonna kick ur ass real hard on dis thread trust me.
U bastard am gona teach u a lesson u will neva 4get in a hurry. i ask again where d hell was ur father when
others are making money? Am out 4 u bitch! if u dnt know am here 2 kick ass and chew bubblegum.

Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
@IYA NGBALI
It’s not your fault , I blame your poor father thats why you suffer from an eating disorder and is affecting your brains. It’s called “No Money”." Answer the question tutus asked you why is your wreched father not on the list?
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by stamma(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
simple question that needs simple answer.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha lmpo laughing my prik off abeg make we hear word,which money english pay?you say yo dey inside the sysytem,which yeye system?everybody dey talk agaracha like you too dey show face,you say you don already dey rich na here rich people like you dey come unwind?no wonder we dey see bill gate,mike adenuga,babaginda,fernadez and all other rich men in the world for nairaland,you are rich indeed,rich ko rich ni,rich my foot
As for what you wrote that by their usernamewe shall know them,you are indeed very very correct, LADYSEX{you are always thinking of sex 24/7 365 days a year,dem take sex swear for you?nympho} TRUELY BY THEIR USERNAME WE SHALL KNOW THEM,nonsense. tongue tongue tongue tongue hisses and walks away

Which prik are you lughing off?what a bitch! that your prik will soon be a died meat. dumb ass penis go home and look after your slut dying mother.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
!ladysex:

Which prik are you lughing off?what a bitch! that your prik will soon be a died meat. dumb ass penis go home and look after your slut dying mother.
thank God mine is still alive, frustration,hunger,agony and regrets{for giving birth to you}killed yours its a pity that you couldn,t take care of her with all your so called money,you were busy banging around including your dad and unlce i learnt that was whta really killed her,she fainted when she saw you in bed with your dad,that led to her having bp which eventually killed her born troway like you,i will yeye youfor here your dead mum would come and beg for you,throw your next feather weight punch{if at all you have any}i am here waiting tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

thank God mine is still alive, frustration,hunger,agony and regrets{for giving birth to you}killed yours its a pity that you couldn,t take care of her with all your so called money,you were busy banging around including your dad and unlce i learnt that was whta really killed her,she fainted when she saw you in bed with your dad,that led to her having bp which eventually killed her born troway like you,i will yeye youfor here your dead mum would come and beg for you,throw your next feather weight punch{if at all you have any}i am here waiting tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

story of my life you think am here for childs play abi? answer the question where was you hungry kpomo old man when bill gate,mike adenuga,babaginda,fernadez were making money? asshole go back to your one room apartment were you and your 22 other family members have been hiding before i expose your ass here.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by tutus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hahaha!! Very fun d Fada was busy licking hot ass.
Freaking asshole!
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

Hehehehehehehehe. . . . .Funny thread* huh. . .? but if i may come to think about it and respond. Well, and then Who Cares? . Trying to Create rooms for arguement and unwanted Jealousy i Guest. undecided embarassed
[/size]
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
!ladysex:

story of my life you think am here for childs play abi? answer the question where was you hungry kpomo old man when bill gate,mike adenuga,babaginda,fernadez were making money? asshole go back to your one room apartment were you and your 22 other family members have been hiding before i expose your ass here.
yea my dad is a poor man and we are proud of it but yours was gunned down while trying to be rich by all means necessary iwould rather have a poor man as a father than an armed robber who was trying to belong and that is why you are where you are now prostituting and carrying hard drugs just for you to belong unfortunately it has all been to no avail shame on hopeless tribalist like you,dont forget your mum died out of hunger and frustration despite all the wealth and connections you claimed to have with the high and mighty shame shame big shame on you Arrow tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

yea my dad is a poor man and we are proud of it but yours was gunned down while trying to be rich by all means necessary iwould rather have a poor man as a father than an armed robber who was trying to belong and that is why you are where you are now prostituting and carrying hard drugs just for you to belong unfortunately it has all been to no avail shame on hopeless tribalist like you,dont forget your mum died out of hunger and frustration despite all the wealth and connections you claimed to have with the high and mighty shame shame big shame on you Arrow tongue tongue tongue

Get Rich Or Die Tryin. I Am Glad You Have Admitted Your Father Is Poor End Of Discucion ,The Rest Is A Story.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by tutus(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
!ladysex:

Get Rich Or Die Tryin. I Am Glad You Have Admitted Your Father Is Poor End Of Discucion ,The Rest Is A Story.
Abi? kpalaba short, lol
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
!ladysex:

is not the end of story bitch, its get rich or die trying in a honourable way your popsie was killed while trying to rob and he was killed like a dog with bullets ridden all over him,you know now?my dad is still alive poor but contented and happy with his poor life and family and i am proud of him,unlike your dad that you were not even proud enough to claim his dead body,he was later given a mass burial or you have not been told,shame on you and your entire generation,all you know is sex and money,yet no one knows you in naija not even here get rich or die while trying my foot tongue tongue tongue
tutus:

Abi? kpalaba short, lol
is that all the trash you can sprew i pity you mad dog,get a life she ain,t gonna give you her rotten womanliness to fok you know why you have no dik nor money cry cry cry,spineless fool  tongue tongue
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by udezue(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2009
Is English our native language? Anywayz.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by tutus(m): 2:50am On Sep 20, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

is not the end of story bitch, its get rich or die trying in a honourable way your popsie was killed while trying to rob and he was killed like a dog with bullets ridden all over him,you know now?my dad is still alive poor but contented and happy with his poor life and family and i am proud of him,unlike your dad that you were not even proud enough to claim his dead body,he was later given a mass burial or you have not been told,shame on you and your entire generation,all you know is sex and money,yet no one knows you in naija not even here get rich or die while trying my foot tongue tongue :Pis that all the trash you can sprew i pity you mad dog,get a life she ain,t gonna give you her rotten womanliness to fok you know why you have no dik nor money cry cry cry,spineless fool tongue tongue

You Hv Declard How Poor Ur Fada Is All Dis Story Na Jara.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by ladysex1: 2:55am On Sep 20, 2009
tutus:

You Hv Declard How Poor your Fada Is All Dis Story Na Jara.

LMAO!! tell me about it dude. Iya is funky ! The Truth is that the father is poor simple[quote][/quote]
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
!ladysex:

LMAO!! tell me about it dude. Iya is funky ! The Truth is that the father is poor simple

hey bitch you are still alive and kicking right,so those guys in your neigbourhood have not foked the life off you?lucky you, i was in your hotel over the weekend for my dog to have a quick one with you,i paid the two hundred naira you requested for{imagine how cheap you are}but my dog ran out from your room when you pulled off your dirty over size stinking undies the odour from your dirty infected pusi made my dog to run for cover,if my dog could run out from your room just because of your smelling pusi,i wonder how your customers are coping with the odour,i guess you make use of air freshner poor you,you are nothing but an old scally prosttitute,go fok your life out,sex that.s all you know,that,s why you are living for,bloody nympho tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by Witi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
!ladysex:

LMAO!! tell me about it dude. Iya is funky ! The Truth is that the father is poor simple

so what is her crime IYA NGBALI don't mind these tribalistic entities. Well at poster you are wrong? You need to show us how you come about your findings My Igbo classmates from primary school to higher institution make up the population of the dullest in the class. before meeting some reasonable one's I use to think those guys are dull because of the shape of their head. So your assessment is not enough for you to come out and open your big mouth to say "Igbos Speak Better English than Yorubas"
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by taex(f): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
wat a useless topic, and what petty vengeances!!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by AfroCynic: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2009
Come to think of it, I know some Igbo people that speak Yoruba better than some Yoruba people but I am yet to meet a Yoruba person that can speak Igbo! I think that is something worth giving credit for, I would love to be able to speak;

Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa
Urhobo

That would make me a very happy bunny.
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by throttler(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2009
maybe, maybe not!
Re: Igbos Speak Better English Than Yorubas. by Rapmoney(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2009
If una nor get wetin to do, make una just dey blow whistle
or better still, una fit go boil granite grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Translate This Igbo Phrase Please / Dussehra Animated Wallpaper Hd Images Funny Picture Photos 2015 / Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.