Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

3rd Term (Almost) Approved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Term (Almost) Approved (2861 Views)

Saraki-led APC Lawmakers Endorse David Mark For 3rd Term / Rivers State Populace Say No To 3rd Term / Ait License Revoked Because Of Live Transmission Of Senate 3rd Term Debate?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Seun(m): 1:55am On Mar 12, 2006
Even if President Obasanjo chooses to retire, this ammendment gives the 24 corrupt governors 4 more years to enjoy their immunity! cheesy
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Mariory(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2006
Not if the immunity clause in the constitution is dropped altogether. And it's looking like that will happen.
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Badman888(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
This is the kind of corruption that would bring military back to rule
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by asanga(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2006
It is no longer news that the committee led by by Mantu has given the go ahead with his mantle for the third term bid for himself and his collegues wonders shall  never end "dem won die there like abacha"let`s hope they don`t change the constitution for life term in office.

It`s a shame african leaders with their mentality they never learn .

God will flush them out.Amen
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Ebano(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
Amen!!!!!
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by funloving(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2006
TESS75 please did you once live in Lagos and did you live Nigeria sometime in 1996 after spending a few years at Unilag ?

This is a private question which I should have asked in private but High Chief Seun of Nairaland has removed the few joys of PMs. I hope he is not on his way to changing Nairaland Constitution for his own good,like his uncle,Obj . grin
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by toshmann(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2006
@ funloving,
seun is now a hitler grin ;banning,unbaning,rebaning,suspending and de-suspending forum dudes at will cheesy. the fear of seun is the begining of nairaland cheesy i hope he wont change nairaland constitution and legitimise only one view point in every issue cheesy
hey,uncle seun,i was just joking o cheesy
sometimes we need to be in a lighter mood in the forum to minimise a repeat of the larger/skido mishap cheesy
no ban me o cheesy
abeg grin grin
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Mariory(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2006
grin
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2006
so
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by DivineOke(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2006
did u guyz c OBJ on d site mochafella posted?

God!! d man war-war. Be like say dem baf am with war-war.
And d man don old. wetin be im problem . be like say e wan die for dat seat o!!
Re: 3rd Term (Almost) Approved by janetx(f): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2006
very well stated!!!!! nigeria is lawless, the only time they stick to the law is in attmept to bring down the "truth speakers". we are tooo deep into this corruption thing to try to change. it is a land where the rich get richer and the poor, poorer. even though the constitution is subject to ammendments, having it is kinda pointless if they keep ammending it every day, or keep going against it. i wonder if our leaders realize how much shame they r bringin to the country. can you imagine, a nation sooooo rich, and yet so poor in development. we are ranked #1 in fraudulent activities. maybe nigeria needs a "katrina".

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do One Join A Political Party In Nigeria / Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna / German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.