Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. (812 Views)

If I Were An Atheist / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. by Merez(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hey, Nairalanders! You are invited to a youth programme tagged, "The Emergence of World Changers". It's gonna take place at the International Conference Centre in Abuja on Friday the 28th of Sept. 2007 by 7pm till momma comes calling. A lot of dignitaries and celebrities are going to be there. His excellency, the Vice President of FRN; Hon Minister of Youth and Culture; Klint da drunk, Infinity, RMD to mention but a few. You better not miss this. The program is for young people like me and you. Our mission and aim of this program is to raise a new generation of leaders that will transform the society and our country Nigeria. There will be lots of teachings and trainings that would help you become who you really want to be . So be there, it's only for one night.

Powered by Dominion City
Re: You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. by pgm(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
Methinks the tone "You better Not Miss This " is definitely uncalled for. Besides what makes u think nairaland is for only young ppl and who gives a hoot if his ''ëxcellency" and the so-called "dignitaries" will be or will not be there?

Pls consider that I can "miss this" and still do much better things with my time. I can do without your one-night programme and still "become who I really want to be" that's if I'm not already one. It's also not impossible that I could attend the programme and leave there unchanged and in fact worse off.

All these r definite possibilities i.e. reasons why it may be good to "miss this"

But all said and done I just might attend and find it beneficial!

Stay blessed!!

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund / Amazing Grace . / The poor are blessed, not cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.