Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (5434 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)! / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

is a bastard to be blame that he was born into the world by his shameless parents ?

Jehovah did not want to know who born the bastard, he has vowed to torment the bastard instead of the parents, this is unfair, jehovah forbade the generation or descendant of the bastard heaven. i was shocked and almost burst into tears when i came across this verse, this means a bastard has no hope, poor bastard,

'No bastard shall enter the assembly of the Lord, even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants shall enter into the assembly of the Lord' Deuteronomy 23:2
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
So pathetic
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by switch47(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nairaland hmnnn so what do you want people to do about it?? take up arms against him or insult him?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
Switch how you doing
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by switch47(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
i am miffed ! whats this topic about? have we met? shocked
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
Did you see that ur God was unfair, a wicked and bad personality
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by jcross22: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
@abuzola,Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before. you see that YOUR ALLAH AND YOUR WNNABE PROPHET WAS AN ARMED ROBBER ROBBING THE PEOPLE WITH SWORDS IN THE NAME OF A RELIGION. funny
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by noetic15(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

is a bastard to be blame that he was born into the world by his shameless parents ?

Jehovah did not want to know who born the bastard, he has vowed to torment the bastard instead of the parents, this is unfair, jehovah forbade the generation or descendant of the bastard heaven. i was shocked and almost burst into tears when i came across this verse, this means a bastard has no hope, poor bastard,

'No bastard shall enter the assembly of the Lord, even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants shall enter into the assembly of the Lord' Deuteronomy 23:2

David was a bastard.

Not only did Jehovah make David king, He (David) also ate the holiest of breads in the sacred chamber of the temple. So the bastard David did the holiest things any priest would do and he also became king. Jehovah is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
@noetic- Are you now telling me that this is yet another contradiction in the bible ? Can't wait to compile it and publish it
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
its funny how Abuzola is interested in poking holes at the "wickedness" of Jehova when the validity of his quran is presently on trial. grin
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
I challenge to an open debate if you so desire, the Quran is the perfect scripture
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
@jcross-

what the heck are you saying ?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

I challenge to an open debate if you so desire, the Quran is the perfect scripture

We have an ongoing debate already, you have been too lilly-livered to take it up.  grin

See here - Just A Tip Of The Iceberg: Serious Contradictions In The Quran

What are you mohammedan afraid off? Cant defend the perfect scripture no more? cheesy
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
The guy is resurgitating what has been refuted again and again, so what do you expect me to do,
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

The guy is resurgitating what has been refuted again and again, so what do you expect me to do,

Where have they been "refuted"? I see nobody refuting anything there, just a few trolls spewing hate, murder and violence.

I thought you were ready to show us the quran was the "perfect scripture"?

What a disgusting liar . . . like your father allah.  grin

Or are you afraid your eyes may finally be opened to the truth that the quran is a book of forgeries?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by noetic15(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

@noetic- Are you now telling me that this is yet another contradiction in the bible ? Can't wait to compile it and publish it

what do u understand by the word "contradiction" ?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2009
@noetic- Two oppossing statement
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by switch47(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Did you see that your God was unfair, a wicked and bad personality
Yes i have seen it- as written by you. wont dignify this Topic with a reply to that> OYO remains your Case!!
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by DeepSight(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2009
noetic15:

what do u understand by the word "contradiction" ?

Noetic, don't you get tired of asking these kinds of Questions? Your answer to everything is always - "What do you understand by x or y word"!
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by ababda: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2009
abuzola you must admit that the koran have many contradictions. trust me many northern sudanese is starting to realize this. some are even going back to be coptic christians like their egyptians brethrens. afterall northern sudan and nubia in general were christians at force before the islamic conquest. it seems that during the christian era of northern sudan it was more prosperous.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2009
man grin NairaLandiiiiii una no go kill purson

I wish i could be an aethist or satanist or even an occultic bastard, but here we are. I am a confused christian reading utterly confusing islamic literature. wondering why anointed pastors of God end up sleeping with members of their congregation or why muslim clerics sodomize teenagers.

Man it sucks to be human
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by MrCrackles(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2009
Odikwa serious. . . grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by ababda: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
these videos will apeal to rational thinkers against any form religious fanatism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOy7Rj71m4k&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeYGC0yHeHg&feature=related
her name is ayaan hirsi ali a former muslim now atheist, she is originally from somali. she has written a book called infidel, and written a movie called submission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYZulIxNCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtQvGGY4S4
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

man  grin NairaLandiiiiii una no go kill purson

I wish i could be an aethist or satanist or even an occultic bastard,  but here we are. I am a confused christian reading utterly confusing islamic literature. wondering why anointed pastors of God end up sleeping with members of their congregation or[b] why muslim clerics sodomize teenagers.[/b]

Man it sucks to be human

Had never heard this happened. This is utterly unislamic.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by shewn007: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
@abuzola
i like that
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nezan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ muhsin; but I think you are familiar with the name 'paedophilia', because mohammed was a fan.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ain't.

And Prophet Muhammad was only one in your fallacious, fraudulent and shallow understanding of him. But go search on what your fathers and fore-fathers say about him. Peace be upon him.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by alimat2(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Abuzola,noetic ,davideland etc when will there be peace on religion section?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
@abadba, i challenge you to produce one single contradiction in the Quran if you can find any
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
@noetic, may God have mercy on ur brain
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muhsin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
alimat 2:

@Abuzola,noetic ,davideland etc when will there be peace on religion section?

Peace? Never. Not on NL.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by sleek29(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
@abuzola, i love you for one thing, you keep exposing the traits of islam on nairaland e.g stupidity, plagiarism e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.