Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

[advice request] Needs Urgent Advice on IT Professional Career/Courses. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [advice request] Needs Urgent Advice on IT Professional Career/Courses. (1035 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed / What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[advice request] Needs Urgent Advice on IT Professional Career/Courses. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hi all, I hope this is iñ the right pläce.I need help as regards my life/future, Im 24 now,finished high sch at 16 but up till now i have not got ä degree.I tried hard but always met a stumbling bloçk.Recently I tried traveling abroad but stil thesame oweing to the fäct that my pärents are not very bouyant financialy.They wänt me to write utme again but deep within I dont.seeing my mates and juniors are graduate$ already weigh$ me down.i just want to catçh up.Now im thinking of pursuing a professionál çour$e in IT, pl$ advi$e me on which cour$e is good for me to live on and why.i cant spend another 4yrs on b$c and ny$c, pls advice,
Re: [advice request] Needs Urgent Advice on IT Professional Career/Courses. by Bossman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
You have to determine what your strengths are, and what you would like to do, and start to work towards that goal. Yes, I know you said you did not get a degree (it's not a requirement). you just have to work really hard in whatever you choose to do. Also, more importantly, make sure it's something you would love to do, and don't go into it just for the money.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Software Solution For Oil And Gas And Banks / I Need Help On VB.NET Code To Manipulate Listview / Dream Of Becoming A Great Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.