Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? (1573 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Nigerians At Ukraine / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Cdemian: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
€, £, $, I've had d opportunity to travel outside Nigeria to countries where electricity is constant. I have seen Nigerians at home who are desperate to check-out with big dreams of a life outside the country, where they'll be happy. I've also seen Nigerians living abroad working themselves to death inorder to make enough money. They want big money so they can go back to Nigeria build duplex and drive a Jeep. Millions of Nigerians are frustrated  abroad now that they're not making it. For this reason millions have spent many years overseas without visiting Nigeria. Now I want to ask is Nigerians abroad happier than Nigerians at home? Why is it that many Nigerians want to check-out? Please share your experience and oppinion,
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by werepeLeri: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Since you have seen both side of the divide - kindly answer the question for us first.
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Vicjustice: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

Since you have seen both side of the divide - kindly answer the question for us first.
Agreed, OP, please say your opinions
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Cdemian: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
my answer maybe wrong so I want people who have travelled overseas to make their contribution,
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Vicjustice: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
Cdemian:

my answer maybe wrong so I want people who have travelled overseas to make their contribution,
Exactly, my answer may be wrong also, so i want other people who have also travelled overseas to make their contributions
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
Cdemian:

There are no right or wrong answers, everyone will have different views, and their responses will support these views. So please, post your own answers, based upon your experiences.
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by AjanleKoko: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Not again

NL is now falling hand badly. All people do is come on and regurgitate arguments as old as the site itself. No more original thinking angry
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by LUCKYBASTD: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2011
The answer to the question is a big fat "no".
I've lived overseas since 99 and I can tell you that all I do Is live in cycle, that is eat, sleep, work, pay bills, eat,sleep, you get the point. Uneventful life abroad is more evident during the holiday periods especially Christmas
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by llbhuds: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2011
Logically, there is no correct answer to this because if u ask 50 people living in naija or abroad,individual answers will be based on personal perspective or experience and which cant be used as a generalized opinion of every1 dat lives on either of the 2sides.
me I feel happy on both sides in europe here I LIKE THE KIND LIFE I DEY LIVE grin grin
and whenever I go home nna mehn life is sweeter that honey biko grin cos of things happening around me
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by dellnet: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2011
If you want to live happily in any land that is not yours you will have to drop your culture, tradition and or religion if they are not the same with your homeland and adapt to your new found land. People that just want to make money and go back will not be happy in this case. The thing that bites the most is having no family member or close relatives around you. If you are kissing Nigeria good bye forever I think you will be happy in your new found land.
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by unipol(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2011
dell_net:

If you want to live happily in any land that is not yours you will have to drop your culture, tradition and or religion if they are not the same with your homeland and adapt to your new found land. People that just want to make money and go back will not be happy in this case. The thing that bites the most is having no family member or close relatives around you. If you are kissing Nigeria good bye forever I think you will be happy in your new found land.

point.
Re: Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
passing*****************************

(1) (Reply)

/ Kano’s Best Value Hotels / My Spouse Is Asylum / Refugee Seeker In Canada, Can I Apply For Express Entry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.