Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Actress Angelina Jolie Reveals A Soft Spot For Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angelina Jolie Reveals A Soft Spot For Her Mother (985 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Actress, Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt £12 Million Heart-shaped Island (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angelina Jolie Reveals A Soft Spot For Her Mother by GossipGirl: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
Angelina Jolie sat down for a 60 minutes interview in a touching moment revealed her soft spot for her mother Marcheline,

“My mother was a full-time mother. She didn’t have much of her own career, her own life, her own experiences,” Jolie told Bob as her voice begins to shake. “Everything was for her children.” “I will never be as good a mother as she was. I will try my best, but I don’t think I ever will be.”

“She was the most generous, loving woman,” said Angelina while choking back tears. “She’s better than me.”

Fast forward to the 11 minute mark if you like,

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/28/anne-hathaway-is-engaged-angelina-jolie-reveals-her-soft-spot/

Re: Actress Angelina Jolie Reveals A Soft Spot For Her Mother by BootyOnMe: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
Now, she is a mother herself. . . she can now appreciate hers!
We tain God! kiss

Hmmmmm
You suuuuuuuuuuuure can tell the real "Pitts" from the fake "Pitts"!

Those Jolie-Pitt oyinbo chuuddren fian pass the 'RAINBOW COALITION' ADOPTED ONES BY FARRRR!!!
Kei!!!! cry

That 'Zara' hair na wah! cheesy

E be laik say dem forget wan pickin for h-inside plane or bus! Wey Maddox? Abi na 'Tito'? grin

My pipo hellep me count o! Na 5 chuuudren I see instead of 6.

“I will never be as good a mother as she was. I will try my best, but I don’t think I ever will be.”

Nne. . . .the tin nor easy. Hmmmm!
I don't know how single parents(aka full-time house-wives) manage o! God forbid I say! God forbid!!!!! cry
Re: Actress Angelina Jolie Reveals A Soft Spot For Her Mother by GossipGirl: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Hmmmmm
You suuuuuuuuuuuure can tell the real "Pitts" from the fake "Pitts"!

Those Jolie-Pitt oyinbo chuuddren fian pass the 'RAINBOW COALITION' ADOPTED ONES BY FARRRR!!!
Kei!!!! cry

hahaha, they can!

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Expecting Anoda Tubaba Junior / Genevieve And I Are In Good Terms—omotola / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.