Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,705 members, 7,855,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work (4182 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Rochas Tragedy Okorocha's Imo: Contractors Flee With Mobilisation Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
presido1:

Now you have said what is in your mind. Even the thread u opened about ITC smells fishy. Dudu gaa owerri were anya gi huru if u are still doubting which i believe.

nwanne i am not doubting what he is doing after all i see it on tv but i think he should pipe down on the tv thing for now until maybe after a year.the itc thread i opened was because of what i heard and at least i was clarified on what actually happened.

after ohakim spin propaganda tire man head spin grin
Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by Otunne1: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
asha 80:

the governor should stop the psychophancy.he should focus in his job and stop the tv propaganda
my brother cool down, if you dont know, ask question. Adapalm is currently employing 2500 youths, avutu modern poultry employing 2500, the newly established imo contruction company 2500, imo state govt is also employing 2500 science teachers. What else do you expect, rochas is talking much, but he is even performing more. It is better you talk and perform, than not doing anything at all.
Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by asha80(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
Otu nne:

my brother cool down, if you dont know, ask question. Adapalm is currently employing 2500 youths, avutu modern poultry employing 2500, the newly established imo contruction company 2500, imo state govt is also employing 2500 science teachers. What else do you expect, rochas is talking much, but he is even performing more. It is better you talk and perform, than not doing anything at all.

if i am not mistaken the bolded outfit issue has not been tidied up like the adapalm that was done a few weeks ago a la roche group?
Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by Otunne1: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
asha 80:

if i am not mistaken the bolded outfit issue has not been tidied up like the adapalm that was done a few weeks ago a la roche group?
as you know, the farm is/was death, they are doing everything possible to make it functional to its maximum capacity. So far, i think no company has reached their valuation of the farm. They are asking for about 3.5bn annual rentage, but before then, the farm has to be functional.
Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by asha80(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
Otu nne:

as you know, the farm is/was death, they are doing everything possible to make it functional to its maximum capacity. So far, i think no company has reached their valuation of the farm. They are asking for about[b] 3.5bn [/b]annual rentage, but before then, the farm has to be functional.

what i heard was 2.5bn.not sure if that place can generate so much revenue to sustain that annual rentage unlike what adapalm is capable of.
Re: Imo Contractors Threaten To Abandon Work by Otunne1: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
@asha, my brother, ohakim and udenwa in that order, are the worst things to happen to imo state. They could not capitalize on the foundation laid by mbakwe. As for the farm, i think it is big enough to produce even more, since it can absorve 2500 personnel excluding management staff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Nigeria Army Battle Tanks / Investigation By The Nigerian Merchant Navy By Commodore Allen Benson Edema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.