Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (32229 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by logica(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dipland: Well, all i can say is that Dr. Sign Fireman is a man of God and my little brain can not comprehend what God's plans are! So if God has picked him, who are we to complain or judge?
Don't worry; I know God's plans because he discusses with me. Next in line is Prof Symbol Watermonkey. He will even be greater than Fireman, verily I sayeth unto thee.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by back2sender: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
sign firefly na fake.this man is the same as one self apponited bishop isaac idahosa of ilumination assembly in ado road ajah.
the mans name is isaac odiri but substituted odiri with idahosa to decieve people as if he his the son of idahosa. those in support of firefly should tell us the names of his companies he claim he has,this is not a difficult question naaa?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Candour(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
logica: Don't worry; I know God's plans because he discusses with me. Next in line is Prof Symbol Watermonkey. He will even be greater than Fireman, verily I sayeth unto thee.

let it be on record that Dipland just registered today(4th Feb 2013) all for the purpose of commenting on this topic.This necessisated owobloperfect to logout so as to create space for another clone of fireman to continue the propaganda.

with the way the clown is proliferatin himself on one workstation,i might just believe he's actually sent from 'god' because its 'miraculous'

hmmm the hustler no dey tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Candour:

let it be on record that Dipland just registered today(4th Feb 2013) all for the purpose of commenting on this topic.This necessisated owobloperfect to logout so as to create space for another clone of fireman to continue the propaganda.

with the way the clown is proliferatin himself on one workstation,i might just believe he's actually sent from 'god' because its 'miraculous'

hahaha, na wonders fill their bbody. Reading 40000 books and opening nl accounts.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Candour:

As for you logical, there is nothing logical about what you are saying. Obviously what you think is so false but how else can i stop one from making such a complete fool of himself or herself. Well, if you really are IT related, you would know that each system has a unique IP address and i can bet ya that it is not the same with who ever. I do not know Dr. Fireman one on one, i have never met him and don't intend to. But one thing i know for sure is that i need verification on something i want to contribute on. I am not a gossip or lie about things i have not experienced.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
back2sender: sign firefly na fake.this man is the same as one self apponited bishop isaac idahosa of ilumination assembly in ado road ajah.
the mans name is isaac odiri but substituted odiri with idahosa to decieve people as if he his the son of idahosa. those in support of firefly should tell us the names of his companies he claim he has,this is not a difficult question naaa?

You are busy trying to say things about men of God that you have not verified. There is one advice i have for you, thread carefully! (1 Chronicles 16:22; Psalms 105:15).

I feel it is better to keep quiet about a man of God you are not so sure about than say things to incur the anger of God on yourself!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by soloqy: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Owoblowperfect:

You are busy trying to say things about men of God that you have not verified. There is one advice i have for you, thread carefully! (1 Chronicles 16:22; Psalms 105:15).

I feel it is better to keep quiet about a man of God you are not so sure about than say things to incur the anger of God on yourself!

Please take a sit. You are busy creating new IDs just to come and launder your Fireman's image. For your mind, is that right in the eyes of God? Is that not manipulation and corruption?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by back2sender: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mouth Gig perfect±which pple r u calliung MOG» frauidstars. I knw wat am saying n going tru ur post shows ur iq level to be low. Name d companies firefly has.dis is a simple question. We r waiting for ur response.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by back2sender: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is firefly married. because am sure he is bleepin d female members as isaac odiri does. There methodology and modus operandus is d same in all thingz. Proisperity packaging miracles seeding etc. Please Mouth Gig tell us d name of ur pastor wife. Thanks in advance for ur cooperation. undecided
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Candour(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Owoblowperfect:

As for you logical, there is nothing logical about what you are saying. Obviously what you think is so false but how else can i stop one from making such a complete fool of himself or herself. Well, if you really are IT related, you would know that each system has a unique IP address and i can bet ya that it is not the same with who ever. I do not know Dr. Fireman one on one, i have never met him and don't intend to. But one thing i know for sure is that i need verification on something i want to contribute on. I am not a gossip or lie about things i have not experienced.

@so you have not met him yet you tell us how wonderful his ministry is?

I avoid dwelling on personalities in this kind of discussions but i must tell you,your fireman is a cheap and empty fraud.a very trashy conman.how shallow can people be to be led to this hustler? his biography put up here on nairaland is one of the most silly write ups any idiot has ever thought up.40,000 books read,holyghost fire burning a side of his face etc.what arrant nonsense? how dumb can nigerians be on their spiritual quest?

the guy is so empty and vain you dont even need a bible verse to debunk him and his 'ministry'.everything about him advertises 419.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
soloqy:

Please take a sit. You are busy creating new IDs just to come and launder your Fireman's image. For your mind, is that right in the eyes of God? Is that not manipulation and corruption?

New IDs? I have been using this one since! This is the only ID i have on Nairaland. And even if i did what is manipulating and corrupt about that or don't you know the meaning of what you are saying?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
back2sender: Mouth Gig perfect±which pple r u calliung MOG» frauidstars. I knw wat am saying n going tru ur post shows ur iq level to be low. Name d companies firefly has.dis is a simple question. We r waiting for ur response.

Obviously, you lack manners so there is no need talking to you. But what surprises me most is the fact that you have no regards and can not be polite. Do you think i would answer you. Dream on and get an open mind while at it, it would help!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
back2sender: Is firefly married. because am sure he is bleepin d female members as isaac odiri does. There methodology and modus operandus is d same in all thingz. Proisperity packaging miracles seeding etc. Please Mouth Gig tell us d name of ur pastor wife. Thanks in advance for ur cooperation. undecided

First, i don't want to be insulting but don't you think you just went too far for someone that can not properly express himself?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by back2sender: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mouth gig is firefly. Pls can u tell us d names of ur companies. N also state d rc numbers for verification. We r waiting for you sir for dis simple questn. Thank yuu.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by MrAnony1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Owoblowperfect: So you really need an explanation as to how he read 40,000 books? Then i think you really need something to do. He has been born again for a very long time. While you were busy wasting time, he was already reading Christian books from a tender age.
Yes I really do need explanation for how he managed to read 40,000 books in preparation for his "ministry" because in order to read 40,000 books at the rate of 1 book per day, it will take 40,000 days which is 109 years, 7 months and 5 days. Is that how long your "man of God" has been born again? or does he also have the gift of miraculous rapid reading?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Image123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
40000 books! even bookshop no get reach 40000 different books, not considering the shallowness of each book.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 06, 2013
Doubting Thomases, with God all things are possible....
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Yes I really do need explanation for how he managed to read 40,000 books in preparation for his "ministry" because in order to read 40,000 books at the rate of 1 book per day, it will take 40,000 days which is 109 years, 7 months and 5 days. Is that how long your "man of God" has been born again? or does he also have the gift of miraculous rapid reading?

Well, since you asked. It is in his word that he has not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) and i can do everything with Christ who strengths me (Philippians 4:13). Nothing is impossible with God! There is something called the reading anointing and when it comes on you, you won't even know when you finish a book. Actually, i might not even be able to explain his but i know it is possible!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by blackelegant(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
Oops, well just go to the church at Keri close off brown road aguda surulere and find out.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Image123(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeee, THE READING ANOINTING!!!!
Jesus wept, i don die oh.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Owoblowperfect:

Well, since you asked. It is in his word that he has not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) and i can do everything with Christ who strengths me (Philippians 4:13). Nothing is impossible with God! There is something called the reading anointing and when it comes on you, you won't even know when you finish a book. Actually, i might not even be able to explain his but i know it is possible!
i shall not die but live, Jesus Christ.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Image123: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeee, THE READING ANOINTING!!!!
Jesus wept, i don die oh.

So you don't believe there are various anointings! There is no problem, at least i can't force you to believe in what i know. But the Holy Spirit can!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Owoblowperfect: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Image123:
i shall not die but live, Jesus Christ.

Very Funny!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by eWeb9ja(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
you can't know a man from distant i guest

Here is his new website, find out more about him:

Sign Fireman Ministries - Official Website
http://www.signfireman.net
www.signfireman.net/index.php/about
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by feedthenation(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rebranding in full force

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.