Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Do We Need To Fast? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Need To Fast? (6755 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday August 25th 2015)- TIME TO FAST / Is It Compulsory For A Christian To Fast This Lent Season???.. / Reasons To Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Need To Fast? by Joagbaje(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2011
Matthew 9:14
14 Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not?

Ive heard some people say Christians don't need to fast again based on the above scripture. Is fasting still valid today ?

I want us to discuss the importance of fasting , the what,whyand how? On this thread. Pls share your opinion.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by wikitruth: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
I think Jesus answered that question in vs 15 ,
9:15 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

What Jesus was saying was that as long as the disciple have the bridegroom (Himself) they don't need to fast but a time willcome the bridegroom will be taken away and then they will have to fast. So he did not rule out fasting but saying it should be for a reason. If you have a feeling that the bridegroom (or whatever you deserve is taken away from you) , you will need to fast. Infact, He said there are certain experiences that we cannot have except if there is fasting and prayer.

Vs 16&17 is important in fasting also.
9:16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
Repentance need to precede fasting, (Is.58:1-10).
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Image123(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
Good thread Jo, good thread. Subscribing as they say.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by nlMediator: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
^
Agree that it's a good thread. At least no church or minister is likely to be attacked.

The purpose of fasting is to bring your flesh under so that your spirit can dominate. When that happens, you hear more clearly from God, who is a Spirit. The spirit realm becomes more real and you are able to accomplish things you wouldn't normally be able to do in the physical.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by ronkebp(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2011
Fasting is like dedicating your entire body, spirit and soul to God alone, meditating on his words, instead of thinking about what you will eat for breakfast or lunch grin grin, just spending time with God.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Beautymc(f): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
So many challenges don't go unless by prayer and fasting. According to Matt 17:21
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
[b][/b] I used to fast for about 3 to 5 days in those days, and i usually entertain fear that i may die during those period, but when i came across one small book written by the late Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola,the founder of C.A.C and the man who caused revival in 1930. My ignorance about long fasting dissappear. What is fasting? Fasting is abstinence from food, it is a way whereby the flesh is put under. Fasting subdues the lusts of the flesh and all other evil desires. Fasing quenches the revelings of the flesh. This means you will not derive pleasure in the flesh. When the pleasures of the flesh ceases, God will move nearer us and we also move nearer him. The moment we meet him, revival begins. Fasting usually ascends to take hold of that which prayer alone cannot contain. Fasting makes the power of prayer to become fervent and broader. Fasting pleases the spirit. The flesh and the spirit are enemies to one another. Fasting will make our unanswered prayer to become answered. And nothing shall become impossible or difficult through prayer and fasing. Matt 17:21. More to come. God bless you sir, for this wondeful thread. God2man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
[color=Black][/color]Note: all the above defnitions were extracted from the book. I would like to quote from this wonderful man of God, who had exprienced long fast 40 days or more. Actually, the pamphlet was written in yoruba, it was translated to English by the man of God called Moses oludele idowu. " immediately the Lord called me to this Gospel work, he told me straight away to go and fast before i see him, who is my creator. I did this for seven days without food and water. After this a great vision of heaven was shown unto me and the key was given to me go and preach and to cure all sickness and diseases." why should christian fast? Spiritually, It will help the prayer of christians who live a life of prayer. Fasting will crucify the self and flesh. Fasting gives us the annointing for the ministry we are called into. Fasting makes the fruit of the spirit to grow and also helps us to receive more gifts of the spirit. Physically, fasting kills the habits of drinking, smoking after fifteen days. These habits are already established in the body but fasting will destroy them totally. Fasting will heal all the sickness that have made the body their dwelling place. Fasting helps to clear all the waste products,debris and other poisonous things that came as a result of overeating. Many of the people of God" have slowly killed themselves" by feeding themselves with 3 hefty meals daily, not being content with the food of the spirit of God and faith that can enable them to abstain from the ways of the world. They got to a point where they shortened their lifespan by several years before theire death as a result of over-indulgence of food, they through indulgence push away health and invited sickness and evil spirit to enter. More to come on how to fast? God bless you. God2man.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
The following is the guidelines on how we can embark on a 40 day fast without food, and not die but rather become mighty in the holyspirit, through it. Firstly, when it remains 7 days for you to begin a long fast, i mean a fast like that of the Prophets and Apostels and especially for the one christ ordained, you first of all give alms(matt 6:1-4) when it remains six days, you will start with a prayer of confession of sins and forgiveness for those who offended you. If they are living afar and you have to write them you must do that immediately(matt 6:14-15) you must as necessity reconcile with everybody totally. Matt 25:23-24. In the first day, you will first give thanks to God, the second day, you will begin to explain to God the reasons why you are going on long fast and set specific times for prayer, as follows 6am,9am,12noon, 3pm,6pm,9pm, 3am. On the first day, you will not drink water, ditto for the second day. But on the evening of the third day, you will drink and if you like you may drink cold or warm water. This is how you will continue to drink water from then on, you may drink thrice or four times daily. This is how you will continue until you get to the number of days you wish. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Whenever you complete your fast especially a long fast, be careful not to injure yourself, with heavy food, because the end of a long fast is the most dangerous aspect of a fast. Please, follow the guidelines below. You begin to stop the fast gradually, because your digestive system have become dormant. If you fast for 7 days, then take another 3 days to eat, if it is 10 days, take 5 days to eat, if it is 14 days, take 7 days to eat. If it is 40 days, take 20 days to break the fast. Do not eat eba, amala, yam or hard food. Please look for fruits such as oranges and over ripe pawpaw, banana, they are the most preferable. It is good to proceed stage by stage, do not rush to a long fast like 5,7, 14, 20; 40, without trying 1, 2, 3 days fasting , it may be harmful. There are great good and benefits beyond human description embedded in long fast and prayer. And a christian, who has not received the spirit and the grace of fasting, is in great danger as long as he lives. All the power of the apostles and prophets in those days were obtained during the periods of long fast and prayer. The kindness of heaven and the world are hidden there. God bless. God2man.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Whenever you complete your fast especially a long fast, be careful not to injure yourself, with heavy food, because the end of a long fast is the most dangerous aspect of a fast. Please, follow the guidelines below. You begin to stop the fast gradually, because your digestive system have become dormant. If you fast for 7 days, then take another 3 days to eat, if it is 10 days, take 5 days to eat, if it is 14 days, take 7 days to eat. If it is 40 days, take 20 days to break the fast. Do not eat eba, amala, yam or hard food. Please look for fruits such as oranges and over ripe pawpaw, banana, they are the most preferable. It is good to proceed stage by stage, do not rush to a long fast like 5,7, 14, 20; 40, without trying 1, 2, 3 days fasting , it may be harmful. There are great good and benefits beyond human description embedded in long fast and prayer. And a christian, who has not received the spirit and the grace of fasting, is in great danger as long as he lives. All the power of the apostles and prophets in those days were obtained during the periods of long fast and prayer. The kindness of heaven and the world are hidden there. God bless. God2man.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by God2man(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by italo: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
We don hear na! Lol
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by newmi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
,Fasting helps to strategically position our spirit in such a way that it becomes much easier to hear and recognize the promptings of the God's Spirit as we anticipate to getting instruction, direction, guidience, insight etc with regards to a specific matter.

Acts 13:1
1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. ,
3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid[ their] hands on them, they sent[ them] away. ,
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Ybutterfly: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ undecided
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by newmi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
Fasting helps to cut down and out the amount of distraction that we are confronted with on a daily basis thus adding strength to our focus and concentration on him who is the author and finsher or faith.
Hebrews 12:2
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of[ our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by newmi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
Proverbs 4:20
20 Dear friend, listen well to my words;
tune your ears to my voice. (msg)
Just the same way we fine tune our transistor radios carefully adjusting the nub back and forth in other to achievement clearity on a particular frequency, we can fine tune our ears to the frequency of God's voice and one way to achieve that is through fasting which almost always goes with prayer (prayer and fasting)

Then Proverbs 4:21
21 Keep my message in plain view at all times.
Concentrate! Learn it by heart!
The scripture "concentrate" which suggesses the presence of something else soliciting and canvassing for our attention so He says "concentrate"
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by obowunmi(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2011
Joagbaje are you single ?
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by newmi(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2011
newmi:

Then Proverbs 4:21
21 Keep my message in plain view at all times.
Concentrate! Learn it by heart!
The scripture "concentrate" which suggesses the presence of something else soliciting and canvassing for our attention so He says "concentrate"
God's voice like a radio is on a particular frequency but no thanks to distractions most times we are unable to decode signals from the encoder consequently, communication becomes unsuccessful
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
Funny that fasting is also practised by other religions, without trying to derail this thread, is there any difference btw CHristian fast and other fasts,
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
Fasting makes our body lighter and easier to connect to our creature, you can't be on a 3days dry fast and be thinking about sex, it's a way of abstaining from fleshy lust like some people have mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Ideraolu: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
newmi:

Just the same way we fine tune our transistor radios carefully adjusting the nub back and forth in other to achievement clearity on a particular frequency, we can fine tune our ears to the frequency of God's voice and one way to achieve that is through fasting which almost always goes with prayer (prayer and fasting)

Well Said.

God is always talking to us but the lust of flesh impede us from hearing is voice. We align ourself to the Lord's path through fasting and receive a clear purpose of his voice.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Thelstan(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
Fasting will always remain very relevant in every religion as a means of instilling bodily discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by sleekymag(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
nice thread,
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by ushafe(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
thanks my people, i ve gained alot from this thread.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by fm7070: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
Medically, fasting will burn fats and excess calories in the body.
Fasting and fervent prayer is a good excercise for overhauling of the entire body system

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Ivbade: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
When Apostle Paul was sharing his resume on 2ND Corinthians 11, he said in fastings, often.  i believe that Christan's should fast. Fasting helps to bring your body under subjection and set your spiritual antenna in such a way that you get signals fast from God. It is a wonderful experience!
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by plappville(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
Nice thread Jeogbaje, everyone has made good contibution so far, but let me add one or two things.

Fasting is abstaining from food, drink, sleep or sex or any sort of flesh lost to focus on a period of spiritual growth.
we humbly deny the flesh to glorify God, enhance our spirit, and go deeper in our prayer life; Fasting is very good for we christians, in as long as Christ told us to fast, we have to, the devil flew away from u when u re on a fasting program. The body must be punished for results.

Doest the bible tells how long the fasting should last? can a 6-12HOURS, 6-14HOURS, 6-18HOURS etc ve same results as 20 days etc?
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by dammizz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

Matthew 9:14
14 Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not?

Ive heard some people say Christians don't need to fast again based on the above scripture. Is fasting still valid today ?

I want us to discuss the importance of fasting , the what,whyand how? On this thread. Pls share your opinion.

You can't just read a random paragraph of a book and understand the essence of the book. To understand any Bible passage very well, carefully study the preceding and succeeding verses. The answer to your question is in the next verse but u were too lazy to see.
The importance of Fasting can never be overemphasized, it enhances right connection with your Creator, it subdues flesh, it helps u avoid distractions and its a Master Key to closed doors
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by numo86(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
altho while fasting is not a stern command for christians just as it was for d isrealites or d jews Jesus gave a wonderful principle on the issue, @ matthew 6:16-18 Jesus warned his disciples not to make d mistake of publicizing there fasts, it wuld also be a mistake to fast because another person tells us to do so, accordin to that scripture Jesus counseled that fasting should be a private matter,between you and God,and that 1 should not announce or a blow a trumpet that he/she is fasting, we shuld nt appear skinny and malnourished to show d whole world that 1 is fasting or go to a radio station to announce a group fasting , that would be hypocritical from Jesus's admonision, fastin is a personal matter and shuld swell from d heart, one should never think that fasting somehow compensates for sinning, to be acceptable to God,a fast must be accompanied by obedience to his laws, not to fast and then d next day embessle publik funds,co-habit wit a member of d opposite sex(commit fornication) and so forth, lol, heart felt repentance,not the act of fasting itself is what leads to the forgiveness of sins,

Isaiah 58:3 illustrates another common error. The Israelites suggested that God owed them something in return for their fasting, as if by fasting, they were doing God a favor. They asked: “For what reason did we fast and you did not see, and did we afflict our soul and you would take no note?” Many today likewise think that because of their fasting, they can expect God to perform some favor for them in return. May we never imitate such a disrespectful and unscriptural attitude!
Others believe that it is possible to earn merit by submitting the body to discomfort through fasting, whipping themselves, or the like. God’s Word condemns this notion, showing that “a severe treatment of the body” is “of no value in combating” wrong desires.—Colossians 2:20-23.
A Balanced View
Fasting is not obligatory; nor is it wrong. It may be beneficial in some circumstances if the dangers mentioned above are avoided. Fasting, however, is not the focus of acceptable worship. God is “the happy God,” and he wants his servants to be happy. (1 Timothy 1:11) His own Word says: “There is nothing better for them than . . . that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.”—Ecclesiastes 3:12, 13.
Our worship should be characterized by joy, but the Bible never associates fasting with happiness. Moreover, if abstaining from food were to affect our health adversely or sap our energy for the joyful work that our Maker has entrusted to true Christians—that of declaring the good news of the Kingdom—then it would clearly be counterproductive.
Whether we choose to fast or not, we should avoid judging others. Among true Christians, there should be no controversy over this subject, “for the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but means righteousness and peace and joy with holy spirit.”—Romans 14:17.
Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Image123(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2011
Felt should add one or two things to the 'subscription'. Many good contributions have been made though, that must be said. So on fasting;
Fasting is abstinence. Basically abstinence from food, se.x, and other bodily pleasures like watching movies, tweeting and co. It could go further to abstinence from water, human communication, physical work etc. People fast everywhere and in different religions. Fasting includes prayer by default, but just in case you not sure or you doing it wrongly or on assumption, we can say 'fasting and prayer' or 'prayer and fasting'. It's same in the Bible. Okay, fasting weakens the flesh and to an extent, the soul. With the flash weakened, it becomes easier to operate on the spiritual plane/realm. So folks if you need spiritual power, you fast, that's a great unmissable shortcut. Unfortunately, fasting can be abused, and also it's not only God that dwells in the spiritual realm. Evil spirits are also there, and evil powers can also be gotten by fasting, so you see, sinners also fast for these things. False preachers and false miracle people also fast for these things. The spiritual realm network becomes clearer, as it were, when you fast. So, to my people, the shidren of God, we ought to fast, fasting is good for us and should not be abused or misused. Advantages of fasting has already been mentioned, it connects us with God and power, it exposes us in examination. Fasting can show you how strong your flesh is, it can bring up hidden anger, impatience, jealousy, envy and lusts and we can take these also to the cross of Christ for purging. Fasting is also good for our physical health etc etc etc.
  Now, different people fast for different purposes. Not all fasts are to God, not all fasts are acceptable to God. Not all fasts are needed. We should not misuse fasting. Some people fast for everything, that's not needed as a christian. Some people waste their fasts praying for destruction of other people's lives, or for simple requests that do not need fast. e.g fasting for God's forgiveness of your sins, fasting for money, fasting for earthly things. These are like opening your door with an atomic bomb when the key's right in your pocket. Fasting is serious business, and should be for spiritual virtues like fruits of the spirit missing in your life, spiritual gifts, real long standing problems that you do not seem to have faith for. Please note that fasting is not a way of twisting God's hand or forcing Him to help you. Fasting is good practice and we should all practice it. Okay, to some scripture.
  Fasting can be misused or not directed to God.
Daniel 6:18  Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of music brought before him: and his sleep went from him.
Matthew 15:32  Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
Zech 7:5  Speak unto all the people of the land, and to the priests, saying, When ye fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh month, even those seventy years, did ye at all fast unto me, even to me?

Fasting does not armtwist God. We should fast for the right reasons and not harm ourselves

2Sa 12:16  David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
2Sa 12:17  And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.

Any believer can fast, man or woman, young or old, all the Jews fasted. It's not only a pastor or church worker or when a program is coming up that we should fast. It's said that the Jews usually fast at least once every week.

Esther 4:16  Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
 Jesus fasted, the early christians also fasted.

Psalm 109:24  My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.

Acts 14:23  And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

2Co 6:4  But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5  In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in watchings, in fastings;

There's nothing wrong with a fasting event or a proclaimed fast, but we should beware of being religious or hypocritical about it.
Act 27:9  Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them.

Jeremiah 36:6  Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD's house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.

Fasting etiquettes.

Mat 6:16  Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:17  But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
Mat 6:18  That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

There no need to look sick or indisposed while fasting. Carry a cheerful countenance and be normal, no need to look overspiritual as well. Look good, take care of your body and please do pray, don't just go on an hunger strike.

Also,

Isa 58:3  Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labors.
Don't fast to the air or to other gods. The period of fasting is a time of separation and setting yourself apart as much as lies in you. Try to concentrate on it an shelve other activities for the meantime if possible.

Isa 58:4  Behold, y[b]e fast for strife and debate, and to smite[/b] with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Isa 58:5  Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?

Don't fast to kill your neighbor or mother-in-law. Fast for more important things.

Isa 58:6  Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7  Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou[b] hide not thyself from thine own flesh? [/b]
Isa 58:8  Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rearward.
Isa 58:9  Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Fast with a clean hand and a pure heart. If possible, give the meal(s) you missed to the less privilege perhaps in monetary form. help people, think about others, intercede for them, destroy the works of the devil, improve your marriage, and your relationships. And on and on. these are some of the things to note on fasting,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Need To Fast? by Micuilles: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
dammizz:

You can't just read a random paragraph of a book and understand the essence of the book. To understand any Bible passage very well, carefully study the preceding and succeeding verses. The answer to your question is in the next verse but u were too lazy to see.
The importance of Fasting can never be overemphasized, it enhances right connection with your Creator, it subdues flesh, it helps u avoid distractions and its a Master Key to closed doors

@ dammizz, please read through earlier responses on this thread and you'll discover that it's just you that responded insultively. It's your kind that causes trouble everywhere by your insultive nayure. Please leave this forum. Spread the news & not the virus. This is a religious forum so forget your ill manner under your pillow and respond with some respect for others.  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / How Can I Evangelise My Friends And Family Without Pushing Them Away? / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.