Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles (2219 Views)

Glo Increases Comonth Blackberry Plan From 1k To 1400?? / Glo Comonth On Laptop / Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,
I have been on BISMonth on Glo Blackberry service with no issue. But as soon as my BB service expire lat week. I made up my mind to suscribe for CoMonth. I observed I could not check nor recharge my account balance on my Verizon tour BB.

I took the complain to glo office and the lady has to remove my sim to another phone to recharge my account and I sent the code Comonth to 777 and instantly N1,400 was deducted from my account with the messge that I'm on CoMonth. But 24 hours later no internet connection on my phone.

Up till this morning, I cannot check balance and even chat, facebook were not working.

Please kindly drop your numbers, I promise to call you immediately as you assist to provide solution to this problem.
Re: Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles by goodphone: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
i am touched, although i have no specific solution as a concerned fellow and blackberry lover i want to suggest you try the following
1 call the customer care, sometimes if your plan is not reset(ed) and you change the plan you may have this problem
2 try ur line on another device
3 try another line on your device
wish you the best
Re: Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles by guseman(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2011
Wait a little seems they are a bit slow in activation. Had the same issue with my activation too
Re: Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles by honsule(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
@Poster.have u resolve the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Best Emoji/gif/emoticon Keyboards On Android For Better Texting / Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Full Specifications, Design & Pricing, Better Than Camon CM ? / New Airtel Recharge+ Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.