Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154499 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r14-_z3kMjs

I be looking very heavy metal and reflective
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by theenchanter: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2020
WSTRN ft unknown T..... Medusa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H607BShoSXg
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by theenchanter: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tems... Try me.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Brown Dash - Miki mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjtVfz6TanM

May his soul rest in peace.

You still remember this one? My 2nd favourite from Brown Dash after Voom Voom. When Kabelo was still fat, here looking like the Oros man in those orange overalls grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKBwhaQd4Dw]

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

May his soul rest in peace.

You still remember this one? My 2nd favourite from Brown Dash after Voom Voom. When Kabelo was still fat, here looking like the Oros man in those orange overalls grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKBwhaQd4Dw]
Oh yes I remember it.It was the soundtrack to Yizo Yizo season 3 if I recall correctly.He was still eating TKzee money so he had to be fat lol.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Oh yes I remember it.It was the soundtrack to Yizo Yizo season 3 if I recall correctly.He was still eating TKzee money so he had to be fat lol.

Yeah. I wonder why the group broke up. What is he up to nowadays? Zwaai seems to be doing okay with business ventures. Last I heard of Tokollo was on Shwashwi, he wasn't doing so great. Had a drinking problem amongst other things.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah. I wonder why the group broke up. What is he up to nowadays? Zwaai seems to be doing okay with business ventures. Last I heard of Tokollo was on Shwashwi, he wasn't doing so great. Had a drinking problem amongst other things.
Generally groups don't last.I would be lying,haven't seen or heard from him for 10 years straight.Good for Zwaai considering he didn't contribute even a line in some of the songs they made together lol,is he still married to that hottie called Melanie? tongue .Damn hope he pulls through,he was the brains of that group.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Generally groups don't last.I would be lying,haven't seen or heard from him for 10 years straight.Good for Zwaai considering he didn't contribute even a line in some of the songs they made together lol,is he still married to that hottie called Melanie? tongue .Damn hope he pulls through,he was the brains of that group.

Lol! Well, he's a Grammy-nominated producer now for his work with the Soweto gospel choir, so maybe that's his true calling- music production. He's divorced from Melanie.

Kabelo had a show on BET last I saw him, that was a couple of years ago though. He was a fitness guru then, but I know he's in a good place & is married to that hot actress...can't remember her name now.

Tokollo is the only one still shrouded in mystery, but I hope he's okay.

Recent pics of Bougaluv smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol! Well, he's a Grammy-nominated producer now for his work with the Soweto gospel choir, so maybe that's his true calling- music production. He's divorced from Melanie.

Kabelo had a show on BET last I saw him, that was a couple of years ago though. He was a fitness guru then, but I know he's in a good place & is married to that hot actress...can't remember her name now.

Tokollo is the only one still shrouded in mystery, but I hope he's okay.

Recent pics of Bougaluv smiley
He got old shocked .There were talks of divorce circulating but I saw Melanie on tv three days ago and she still bears he ex-husband's second name,I wonder why.

Never heard or watched the show.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
He got old shocked .There were talks of divorce circulating but I saw Melanie on tv three days ago and she still bears he ex-husband's second name,I wonder why.

Never heard or watched the show.

It could be because of the kids lol. They also spent 10 years together as husband & wife, maybe she doesn't wanna go through the process of changing everything.

I forgot what the show was called, but I watched it for a hot minute because I was amazed by his transformation, plus it had been a while since I last saw him until that chance encounter.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It could be because of the kids lol. They also spent 10 years together as husband & wife, maybe she doesn't wanna go through the process of changing everything.

I forgot what the show was called, but I watched it for a hot minute because I was amazed by his transformation, plus it had been a while since I last saw him until that chance encounter.
Understandable.

Everybody having a reality show these days.I think you and I should approach MTV or BET and see if they can't save a time slot for our own show.We just have to pretend we're married. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Understandable.

Everybody having a reality show these days.I think you and I should approach MTV or BET and see if they can't save a time slot for our own show.We just have to pretend we're married. smiley

Loooool. Our own Bobby & Whitney type craziness grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNh036SN-80]

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Froshloaded: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

[

Xhosa Happy Sunday
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Xhosa Happy Sunday

Hey, good day. How you dey?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

[

cheesy imagine the ratings hitting the rooftop just off one episode.I'm actually thinking of putting this in motion. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
cheesy imagine the ratings hitting the rooftop just off one episode.I'm actually thinking of putting this in motion. shocked

No fake marriage though, make it real grin That could be us but you're playing sad tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No fake marriage though, make it real grin That could be us but you're playing sad tongue
Baby,your presence will overwhelm me,I won't be able to handle the NOSTRAness.So I believe it will work better if we keep it fake.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Baby,your presence will overwhelm me,I won't be able to handle the NOSTRAness.So I believe it will work better if we keep it fake.

LMFAO. That's a new one, being "overwhelmed". Sounds more mouse than a man, I'm underwhelmed tongue grin Tswi, tswi, tswi cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Froshloaded: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hey, good day. How you dey?
I'm good oo
Wbu
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm good oo
Wbu

Just chilling.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Froshloaded: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Just chilling.
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. That's a new one, being "overwhelmed". Sounds more mouse than a man, I'm underwhelmed tongue grin Tswi, tswi, tswi cheesy
Even gigantic creatures on the planet will be dumbfounded in the presence of pretty woman,King Kong? rings a bell? grin being overwhelmed by no means suggests that one is half a man grin

Jokes aside,do women also act funny in front a man they are attracted to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Even gigantic creatures on the planet will be dumbfounded in the presence of pretty woman,King Kong? rings a bell? grin being overwhelmed by no means suggests that one is half a man grin

Jokes aside,do women also act funny in front a man they are attracted to?

Chai! See charm! grin You should be able to rise above it tongue

Anyway, yes. For instance, I tend to avoid someone I like. Yanno, don't wanna seem like a stalker or like I'm advertising myself lol. In the instance where I have no other option but talk to them, I make sure the encounter is very brief & very normal so as not to give away anything. I can be very secretive, most cases they will never know tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Chai! See charm! grin You should be able to rise above it tongue

Anyway, yes. For instance, I tend to avoid someone I like. Yanno, don't wanna seem like a stalker or like I'm advertising myself lol. In the instance where I have no other option but talk to them, I make sure the encounter is very brief & very normal so as not to give away anything. I can be very secretive, most cases they will never know tongue
There's no graduating passed that magnetic field.

For me is the eye contact.If I can't look her straight in the eyes it mean there are wild thangz I want to tell her but scared to say them because I don't know what her reaction will be like. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
There's no graduating passed that magnetic field.

For me is the eye contact.If I can't look her straight in the eyes it mean there are wild thangz I want to tell her but scared to say them because I don't know what her reaction will be like. tongue

LMFAO. What wild things? grin Do you consider yourself a shy guy?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. What wild things? grin Do you consider yourself a shy guy?
The L word baby tongue

Ahh sort of.I get comfortable around people when I know them well enough.I hate to come across as a guy wa ophapha lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.