Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158801 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

The L word baby tongue

Ahh sort of.I get comfortable around people when I know them well enough.I hate to come across as a guy wa ophapha lol.

LMAO. I like that, it's cute smiley Your type is very dangerous though because they seem like one way but are, in fact, something else behind the quiet demeanor grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I like that, it's cute smiley Your type is very dangerous though because they seem like one way but are, in fact, something else behind the quiet demeanor grin
Is it? I never knew grin .Have you dated one in particular that showed you flames behind closed doors?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Is it? I never knew grin .Have you dated one in particular that showed you flames behind closed doors?

LMFAO. They're sneaky, lying bàstards tongue Dated one a long time ago, one Z.C.C chap grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. They're sneaky, lying bàstards tongue Dated one a long time ago, one Z.C.C chap grin
Did he force my baby to drink buckets of tea? angry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Did he force my baby to drink buckets of tea? angry

LMAO. I told you before that I grew up in that church. I was a dedicated member until i was 15 because of my mom tongue If she was still here, I'd have had 100 babies with my khaki-wearing husband by now grin She was such a fan smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by theenchanter: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Johnny Drille..... Wait for me.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I told you before that I grew up in that church. I was a dedicated member until i was 15 because of my mom tongue If she was still here, I'd have had 100 babies with my khaki-wearing husband by now grin She was such a fan smiley
I remember.

Haha.Oh boy those people love giving birth.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I remember.

Because any form of birth control is against the church's beliefs/laws. They have very strict rules.
My mom was such a believer, but I was surprised when I got a prophesy saying I should move to Moria, she vehemently disagreed & never allowed me to go. Apparently I have spiritual gifts, which only the people in Moria could hone or help me with. I still wonder why I needed to go there for me to make use of my own gifts. Recently there was a discovery, I don't know if you heard about it, but some bodies were found & it renewed those long-standing suspicions about the church, involving human sacrifice. I don't know what became of the investigation though. It didn't happen in Moria but on one of their many branches, I believe Mabopane.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I remember.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Because any form of birth control is against the church's beliefs/laws. They have very strict rules.
My mom was such a believer, but I was surprised when I got a prophesy saying I should move to Moria, she vehemently disagreed & never allowed me to go. Apparently I have spiritual gifts, which only the people in Moria could hone or help me with. I still wonder why I needed to go there for me to make use of my own gifts. Recently there was a discovery, I don't know if you heard about it, but some bodies were found & it renewed those long-standing suspicions about the church, involving human sacrifice. I don't know what became of the investigation though. It didn't happen in Moria but on one of their many branches, I believe Mabopane.

It's a very strange church.Some people have had to quit their well-paying professions because the church wanted them to detach from the "evil" material world and commit to working Jesus full time.Shìt is like a prison.

They probably wanted to give your gifts to that guy by some nefarious means,and mothers having strong instincts I guess your mom sensed something sinister.I never heard of bodies.People have been saying similar things about IPC,APPARENTLY,there are places that are off limits in that church and there were also talks of giant snakes in some rooms.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

shocked So it's true..

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It's a very strange church.Some people have had to quit their well-paying professions because the church wanted them to detach from the "evil" material world and commit to working Jesus full time.Shìt is like a prison.

They probably wanted to give your gifts to that guy by some nefarious means,and mothers having strong instincts I guess your mom sensed something sinister.I never heard of bodies.People have been saying similar things about IPC,APPARENTLY,there are places that are off limits in that church and there were also talks of giant snakes in some rooms.

Lol @ that guy. I'm starting to suspect it was something along those lines. It was just very weird.

I've heard similar things about snakes & restricted areas. Only God knows what the truth is..

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
shocked So it's true..

Yebow.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ that guy. I'm starting to suspect it was something along those lines. It was just very weird.

I've heard similar things about snakes & restricted areas. Only God knows what the truth is..
I dare not utter his name na! grin I hear if you continually criticise people like him there's a fat chance of you disappearing.We're not longer safe in this world sad

And that's the church my mother goes,but what I like is that she doesn't force it on the rest of us.I used to go there for the tasty fat cakes they baked there. grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yebow.
nawa

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I dare not utter his name na! grin I hear if you continually criticise people like him there's a fat chance of you disappearing.We're not longer safe in this world sad

And that's the church my mother goes,but what I like is that she doesn't force it on the rest of us.I used to go there for the tasty fat cakes they baked there. grin

LMAO. You're scared? grin

She goes to ZCC? You should go for the prophecies, they're always 100% accurate & free tongue

I remember one time there was a night service & I didn't wanna go, but my mom forced me to go. Jace, as soon as I entered the church yard, a prophet came to me & we knelt as he told me the "tea". He told me that I didn't wanna come to church that night, the reason was this & that. All true, btw. One thing about their prophets though, if you're not used to them, you might get scared. Some roar like lions or make snorting noises. One time went to church with my cousin. He was still a little boy then, about 6. When he heard them he got scared & started crying grin He never went to church with us again lol.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. You're scared? grin

She goes to ZCC? You should go for the prophecies, they're always 100% accurate & free tongue

I remember one time there was a night service & I didn't wanna go, but my mom forced me to go. Jace, as soon as I entered the church yard, a prophet came to me & we knelt as he told me the "tea". He told me that I didn't wanna come to church that night, the reason was this & that. All true, btw. One thing about their prophets though, if you're not used to them, you might get scared. Some roar like lions or make snorting noises. One time went to church with my cousin. He was still a little boy then, about 6. When he heard them he got scared & started crying grin He never went to church with us again lol.
No I'm not grin

No,she goes to IPC and we also use to go when we were little.

Wow that's interesting.so what was the actual reason you quit the church?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
No I'm not grin

No,she goes to IPC and we also use to go when we were little.

Wow that's interesting.so what was the actual reason you quit the church?

Lol, you also sang in the choir? grin

I moved to Pretoria to live with my sister & yena she's no buttoned up church lady lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you also sang in the choir? grin

I moved to Pretoria to live with my sister & yena she's no buttoned up church lady lol.
No,I was too young to sing in the choir.

You became naughty cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
No,I was too young to sing in the choir.

You became naughty cheesy

Oh ok smiley

No, I didn't get the chance, my sister was also very strict lol. The only time I got to "live" was when I went back home for the June & December holidays wink Those were the only instances I had some seks & some dranks grin In the Eastern Cape, June & December are boozy months-initiation season. Things get a little wild because the grown ups are busy, attending so-&-so initiation. We're left home alone & one thing leads to another.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh ok smiley

No, I didn't get the chance, my sister was also very strict lol. The only time I got to "live" was when I went back home for the June & December holidays wink Those were the only instances I had some seks & some dranks grin In the Eastern Cape, June & December are boozy months-initiation season. Things get a little wild because the grown ups are busy, attending so-&-so initiation. We're left home alone & one thing leads to another.
I see cheesy NaughtyNostra. cheesy

Goodnight smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I see cheesy NaughtyNostra. cheesy

Goodnight smiley

Ciao.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWx7m4D3DkU

Teni and Fiokee really killed it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2020
My kasi. Knuckle city. Hosh grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1AfhSojUU]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Kelis & Nas - Popular thug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F15hVKrSAZk

"cause I'm a poet,a preacher and a pìmp with words, a thieve who stole her heart,a prince she deserves"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Will Smith - gettin jiggy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Al Green - let's Stay together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Enu ùwa bù àjà by Oliver.
Evergreen.
U will dance till u are tired of dancing.
Great workout music.

This song, oriental.brothers jide now gì and Osadebe nri social are my favourite.
Can't just get enough of the instrumentals.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by theenchanter: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.