Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161030 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oxlade - Away

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ecanenar(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
"And the beat goes on"- The Whispers.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Santan cool uk still got best rap accent

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HIRAETH: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Steffany Gretzinger ...Forever Amen Abulm

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Track: Psychosocial - Slipknot
Genre: Death metal

Pretty dark, but then again, it's Slipknot.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MindGamer(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ayolzi:
which other rappers do u listen to?
a lot, mostly new school mumble rappers.

favs rn are

uzi
young thug
herbo
savage
no cap
lucci
da baby
youngboy
tecca
e t.c

am kind of an evolving music listener
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MindGamer(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
brainhack:
Lightskin Sh*t - DaBaby Ft Future & JetsonMade

I have had this song on repeat for 2 hours now. I realized that having a madt producer is over 55% of what makes a song a hit!

JetsonMade is a greeaaaat producer ���
Jetson is literally the best rn no cap, been following closely since his production of SUGE.

and you might be a bit late to that realization,

flow 45%
beat 40%
lyrics 25%

these are new age metrics btw before i anger the oldies

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:
Track: Psychosocial - Slipknot
Genre: Death metal
I am practicing how to play the drum solo. It's awesome.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
MindGamer:
Jetson is literally the best rn no cap, been following closely since his production of SUGE.

and you might be a bit late to that realization,

flow 45%
beat 40%
lyrics 25%

these are new age metrics btw before i anger the oldies

This your formula is so apt brah. I kept wondering why I had the song on repeat then I realized this beat is fire lol.

Almost any song JetsonMade produces turns to a hit, the fact that he puts in more effort then even the recording artist is always too glaring.

Check out Playboi Carti - @ MEH nigga just mumbled a few bars, JetsonMade gave it the midas touch. Boom! the song don blow cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shiloh2000: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Earl Sweatshirt - December 24

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Solange - Almeda

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Kina -Can we kiss forever ft Adriana proenza

This song deserves a Grammy.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ravioli(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Anibrana: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Davido - D & G ft summer walker

https://www.appleshow.com.ng

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Midolan: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
I dare you by Kelly Clarkson.

I'll likely do a cover and post on my YouTube in the nearest future. You can check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6thzi3lQb8g �.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MindGamer(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
brainhack:

This your formula is so apt brah. I kept wondering why I had the song on repeat then I realized this beat is fire lol.

Almost any song JetsonMade produces turns to a hit, the fact that he puts in more effort then even the recording artist is always too glaring.

Check out Playboi Carti - @ MEH nigga just mumbled a few bars, JetsonMade gave it the midas touch. Boom! the song don blow cheesy grin
already listened to MEH, didn't know it was produced by Jetson, great beat but not equal flows or lyrics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork17: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Jerusalema is a gospel song, Skeleton move isn't lol. He's not a gospel artiste.

"Qoqoqo" or "Nqonqonqo" is a knocking sound, when you're knocking at the door.

Please i beg u.
can we fuk? I will pay u 1k cash today smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrCork17:

Please i beg u.
can we fuk? I will pay u 1k cash today smiley

MrCork how many accounts do you have

Dash me one na wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kenn411: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 3:42am On Apr 25, 2020
James Blake - You're too Precious

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Shook Ones I - Mobb Deep

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ishilove: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2020
DriggityDre:
Shook Ones I - Mobb Deep
There's a particular song by Killah Priest where the chorus sounds like Hebrew. It's an old song Sha. I first heard it in 2010 but I haven't been able to get is since then. Do you have any idea?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Ishilove:

There's a particular song by Killah Priest where the chorus sounds like Hebrew. It's an old song Sha. I first heard it in 2010 but I haven't been able to get is since then. Do you have any idea?
Haha cheesy. E don tey since I hear that name. I don't jam to Killah like that sha. I started but I stopped, because most of his songs are tilted on religion a bit much. I jam gangstas, not priests grin
Plus he's not among the best MCs. So nah, I don't know it. It could be one of his songs titled B.I.B.L.E.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ishilove: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2020
DriggityDre:

Haha cheesy. E don tey since I hear that name. I don't jam to Killah like that sha. I started but I stopped, because most of his songs are tilted on religion a bit much. I jam gangstas, not priests grin
Plus he's not among the best MCs. So nah, I don't know it. It could be one of his songs titled B.I.B.L.E.
I will checkirrout. I like Killah even though I haven't listened to him in a while.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Alone Again-The weeknd

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.